rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Tinder in Iran - the next poosy paradise?

http://www.theguardian.com/world/iran-bl...censorship

Fascinating look at the way in which a cultural shift is beginning to take place in one of the more oppressed societies. Seems like the girls here are begging to be "opened up" by a man who knows what he's doing.

The anonymous author has absolutely no clue!

Quote:Quote:

This was the street where I met Leila, shook her hand and stood silenced by how tall she was. Thankfully she was stumped too.

“Hi, I don’t know how to do this. What do I say now?” she asks me, avoiding eye contact.

“How are you?” I both ask and answer. She answers with another question. “Where should we go?”

I continue the game and awkwardly ask, “How’d you get so tall?” before taking the lead and guiding us through the entrance.

She continues to avoid looking in my direction, made easier by us walking beside one another, but she puts an end to the question game, and begins to open up: “My parents are doctors, quite religious I guess, but I have nothing in common with them. They find me odd.”

Keep Western influence (especially dating culture) out of Iran. The few remaining traditional societies on earth should be protected like we would an endangered species of animal, not transformed into feminized slut havens for backpacking American tourists. Maybe it's player burnout or the inevitable cynicism of late-20's aging, but the easier it is for me to get laid in a country, the less attractive it is to me.

There's a shrinking number of traditional women and potential long-term mates in the West, and our societies are suffering as a result. I can't, in good conscience, reject this cultural degradation in my own country while promoting it abroad.

This article is BS. No way in hell u can use tinder in iran not even with vpn or any other shit. To be honest,before finding manosphere i thought it would be nice to have cultural shift in iran but now i have totally different views. Here u will find a girl to have sex with but boys dont want to marry girls who are not virgin and that shit make girls control themselves.

Lol, unless they bring back the Shah or the democracy that preceded him, Iran is never going to be any anything paradise. I watched a documentary where a guy was sentenced to death for being 'a corrupt person' because of his paintings being a bit too risque, until he bribed his way out.

What next, "ISIS the new poosey paradise", Saudi Arabia data sheet.

I don't think so!

would never go to a place,where they can hang me up for a bullshit reason .

a jealous person is enough to end your life there as a foreigner .

I agree that some places should be steered well clear of. But we're all forgetting how liberal and open Iran was back before the revolution in the 70s.

We're not forgetting, it's just irrelevant now. You used to be able to tour all the way from Europe, through Afghanistan and onwards, by foot. Under the British empire you could walk from Egypt to South Africa if you wanted. In either case the limiting factor was money. Now we have the money, we just don't have the freedom.

Thats bullshit! Iranians are not like that. Somebody of you even went to Iran?
Ive stayed 3 weeks in Iran.

Ok let me share my exp:

I had some time to study in the phillipines for quite some years. As a foreign student i chose a popular aviation school in Manila. Why PH? Because its cheaper schooling and you got everything there what you need to learn about aviation and its international.

I was not the only individual who thought like that. Actually most of my mates who started with me the semester, where alot of iranians. Infact Philippines is quite popular in Iran. Its like what is mallorca/Ibiza for brits and germans.

Iranians are almost everywhere scattered in Manila. Most of them are staying there becuase of studies. For medical or like mentioned above for aviation/tech courses. That was also the time were alot of parents sended their kids to Phillipines to sit out the arabic spring revolution. That was around 2009, one of the first "big" protests after the presidential elections in Iran.

Anyway, let me cut the chase.

So ive met this pretty cool guy on campus who just came from Iran, his name was Ahmid (btw its his nick). On that time i was in the Philippines for around 2 months. And Ahmid for a month. So after class we hung out alot. If there was time we chilled in shisha bars and we always called in other groups. Mostly were iranians, russians and austrailian guys. Mixed crowed, balanced male/female crowd. So yeah. As i befriended more and more Iranians. Ive been invited deeper into their culture. Let me tell you! I was fucking surpised. What you see and read about Iran is BS! They do Houseparties all the time over there. They showed pictures and movie clips of their so called "house party". They got this american vibe going on over there, where they all drink beer out of red plastic cups like they do in the US. Play beer pong and shit. They even get inked over there in private of course. Smoke weed and fuck around ALOT! (i dont even know how they get the weed in, i wouldnt be surprised if its all from the Philippines)

Well but these things happen only in private. Never in the open! Thats the problem there. What they tried to explain me is that Iranians are bullshiters. They say they do everything and live after their religion. But in private after school or work, nobody gives a shit. And the iranian ladies who are studying in the philippines (or working like in call centers like mostly expats do). I am telling if not anybody was a solid 7 or 8 min. They got a really good set of body propotions. And once they started to drink, and let me tell you... those iranian chicks know HOW to party and get fucked up. And the things ive done when i visited Iran in 2013 (because Ahmid invited me to witness his birth of his son) Booooy let me tell you...They do it ALL, but the thing is...they are smart enough to cover it up the whole time...

That's rather interesting, MrSleepless. However I would rather the Iranian party girls were in a publicly accessible venue, rather than hiding in somebody's basement.

Quote: (05-21-2015 08:20 AM)MrSleepless Wrote:  

*snip*

Sounds like social circle game is worth its weight in gold there.

MrSleepless is absolutely right.

For a while (2.5 years) I dated an Iranian girl. The 'Leader' (not the President who is apparently very well liked) is the real problem with their country.

I urge everyone to read this article on "plastic surgery in Iran"
http://www.theguardian.com/world/iran-bl...ic-surgery

My girlfriend would tell me how the whole country is 'beauty' obsessed I didn't believe her- but I see the truth now. It's funny because she found any women fully covered in a 'burka/hijab' would scare her and I would tell her how, "You do realize we (Western) associate/generalize that with your country." Her response would be, "No that's crazy! That's Iraq! We hate them!"

Both of my dates concluded with a simple handshake, followed by a slightly insincere “see you later,” although in the case of Sara, this still remains my hope.

[Image: RobRyanShakingHeadPanthers.gif]

Quote: (05-21-2015 09:09 AM)Atlantic Wrote:  

Both of my dates concluded with a simple handshake, followed by a slightly insincere “see you later,” although in the case of Sara, this still remains my hope.

[Image: RobRyanShakingHeadPanthers.gif]

Meanwhile in Cali....

http://www.rooshvforum.network/attachment.php?aid=26251[/img]
http://i59.tinypic.com/28upniv.jpg[/img]
http://i59.tinypic.com/2s81b4l.jpg[/img]

I have a co-worker who's Iranian and he has basically said to me everything Mr. Sleepless said. Saw his facebook and the girls over there. They were very hot, extraordinary really. I've thought about going, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Not a lot of Americans there so I imagine your value would be high.

Mr. Sleepless, if you spent 3 weeks in Iran, why did you devote 95% of your post to a campus experience in the Philippines?

I'm very curious about Iran and have an opportunity to go. I'm sure it's changing quite rapidly, especially with the amount of 'circular migration' occurring - with considerable amounts of Iranians staying in the U.S./Canada to study/work and then returning.

But within our lifetimes, I do not think we will have the pleasure of associating any MENA country with the term 'poosy paradise'.

I do know of a Mexican guy from the US who went there for a month. He said the people are incredibly friendly and generous. He got a few notches, partied with the locals and smoked a lot of opium. He said you have to be careful but is manageable. If anyone does want to go I can ask for some more details.

Well if the world can't keep Iran from nukes it can destroy it from within with Tinder. Like that virus that was planted in iran's nuclear program a few years ago.

They are pretty attractive chicks.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

There’s a woman from Iran in my office. I barely talk to her because she’s one of the most shallow people I’ve ever met, but she talks a lot so I overhear hear say things. She’s from a rich background and she has friends who prefer to live in Iran because they have so much fun there.

A lot of articles like this are overhyped – there’s always been a small subsection of wealthy people in very traditional cultures where people party and sleep around. This has been going on throughout history.

However, the amount of people who would use Tinder is a very small subset of the overall population. Most middle eastern women are very traditional and don’t sleep around, but in all cultures there’s always a percentage of sluts.

There’s no way the Islamic regime could stay in power if a large chunk of the population was very westernised. In the few middle eastern areas where elections have been allowed in the last few years, Islamic parties either win or wield or huge influence (Iraq, Palestine, Egypt). Iran a is a type of democracy too, but many candidates get excluded.

It’s similar to when I read stuff about how rich Chinese people are nowadays - sure there’s rich Chinese people, but again, they’re a small subset of the population. There’s a lot more poor Chinese.

This was somewhat interesting read for a chick growing up there that went on to be a huge rock groupie
http://www.amazon.ca/The-Last-Living-Slu...0061931365

Wasn't one of the better books I have read though

Quote: (05-21-2015 06:45 AM)Blick Mang Wrote:  

Keep Western influence (especially dating culture) out of Iran. The few remaining traditional societies on earth should be protected like we would an endangered species of animal, not transformed into feminized slut havens for backpacking American tourists. Maybe it's player burnout or the inevitable cynicism of late-20's aging, but the easier it is for me to get laid in a country, the less attractive it is to me.

There's a shrinking number of traditional women and potential long-term mates in the West, and our societies are suffering as a result. I can't, in good conscience, reject this cultural degradation in my own country while promoting it abroad.

I'll take Westernized cultural degradation over an arranged marriage and 1 lifetime partner any day.

American Iranian girls can be pretty bad at times and have some of the strongest princess jasmine syndrome ever.

Social Game is absolutely key with these girls.

The dudes on the other hand can be pretty chill.

I met a couple of mid 20s Iranians in Bangkok. Super cool and friendly. The chick was very good looking, solid 7, and flirting with me a lot, even though she was there with a training partner for his bday. I didn't know it at the time, but he has a lot of girls who are just friends, so she wasn't off the table like I had thought. Should have pursued her because she looked real good, and was starved for attention.

The Iranian guy who I would see at the gym quite a bit said young Iranians love to party, and they have private house parties often. The younger Iranains are very westernized compared to what you would think, it's mostly the government that is very, very conservative. At least that's how I understand it.

I'd love to make an Iranian buddy and go to Tehran. I think it'd be an awesome place to visit.

As far as them being very Western (the young ones), I have heard the same. And this is video evidence.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (05-21-2015 09:56 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

As far as them being very Western (the young ones), I have heard the same. And this is video evidence.

LOL. Did they die?