rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Many Girls want the 3 D's - Drugs, Drama and then Dick

It dawned upon me one day that the only real reliable way to score a ONS with 90%+ certainty factor is to provide a girl first with Drugs and Drama, then she let's you provide the third D later on.

Most guys in High School or College who supply herb, shrooms or other assorted illicit substances are the ones who get poon without even trying. Then you have the guys who are constantly getting into fights, the popular kids or the jocks getting their piece of the pie as well - This is because they provide entertainment and novel experiences.

In the 25+ adult world, it seems club promoters get a good share of the pie since they typically can be offered molly and other goodies by guys trying to get into the venue which they can use as bargaining chips along with their status and options to attract Women. The club environment provides a stage where Women can enact and participate in drama with "all eyes on them" and maximum attention with seemingly minimum repercussions.

This is not to say these guys aren't Alpha. If they weren't, then they would be the recipients of TONS of false rape accusations.

This is more of a think out loud post - But I wanted to spark a discussion of how can a guy who doesn't want a criminal record provide the same tingles just as easily without the illicit substances, parking lot fights, illegal drag racing and gossiping female friends showing pre-selection? This naturally applies to gaming low intelligence and unrefined Western Women only.

I ask this question because it seems a lot of Millenial Women these days show big preference to guys who are breaking the law in some way, shape or form and giving them an adrenaline rush to contrast their cushy mundane "1st world problems" and corporate jobs. If you think I'm way off base with this perception feel free to ignore, but if this resonates with you I would be very interested to see your thoughts on this.

No offence, but this post seems completely out-of-touch with reality.

Quote: (04-14-2015 02:39 PM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

In the 25+ adult world, it seems club promoters get a good share of the pie since they typically can be offered molly and other goodies by guys trying to get into the venue which they can use as bargaining chips along with their status and options to attract Women.

So guys offer the club promoter molly and as a result, the club promoter lets the guys in. Then, by using this newly acquired molly, said club promoter proceeds to attract women.
That's not exactly how it works...

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Where I'm from they say girls want 3 Cs, Car, Cash, Crib.

Or Confidence, Charm, Cute.

Don't debate me.

This naturally applies to gaming low intelligence and unrefined Western Women only.

You should refocus your thought experiments towards attracting higher value women as opposed to lowering the bar and trying to figure out ways to attract low value women.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

This is more of a think out loud post - But I wanted to spark a discussion of how can a guy who doesn't want a criminal record provide the same tingles just as easily without the illicit substances, parking lot fights, illegal drag racing and gossiping female friends showing pre-selection?

Drugs: Alcohol, caffeine (coffee, energy drinks), nicotine (cigarettes, hookah)

Drama: Scratch off tickets, adventure outdoors/indoors, shopping at wal-mart for rugs (so you can go home to "install" it), etc

Dick: Mine

All of these listed create emotion. You gotta keep the roller coaster going till you get the bang. Some emotion is fun and exciting while others are boring.
EX: Going to wal-mart? Boring/Snooze. Telling her you gotta take your shopping items home now. Exciting/interesting - Where does he live? What will it look like? We're having sex!

You're overstating the amount of girls who seek drugs. Alcohol is pretty standard across the board but I don't meet many girls who do drugs(besides weed) and even then, they will only smoke if other people are smoking. It isn't something they seek out. There are definitely party girls who will be down with whatever you throw at them, but I wouldn't say the drugs are as much of a driving force in their life as having fun is.
Girls who actually seek out drugs are NOT your typical girl and I would strongly advise against gaming them. I have limited experience with them but one of my cousins is a drug user and i've witnessed how it has changed her. she's actually very attractive despite her attempts to hide it(short hair, baggy clothes). This is a damaged girl who doesn't use drugs for fun.. chase girls who seek fun, not girls who seek drugs. My cousin dedicates most of her time and money towards using and dealing drugs and I can assure you she does not actively seek drama or sex. She avoids both like the plague. She said her notch count is only 2.

I would say 3 F's --- Fun, Friends, Fucking
that sums up MOST girls.

surprised it took that long to get banned

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Thanks for banning that guy. He came across as very fake to me.

He was responsible for this garbage http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-45430.html