rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Pheremones Test etc.

Pheremones Test etc.

Went to the Dentist today and while the assistant was not overly flirty she did converse at a rate which I perceived to be more than usual. While I am fully aware it is her job to make the patient feel at ease I was only getting a cleaning today and I was just there 6 months ago.

Body language was not overly flirtatious but there was heavy eye contact and she seemed to fuss herself over remembering me or not from my last cleaning (she started shortly before that appointment).

I am testing out this pheremone pack for kicks: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Z8Z...UTF8&psc=1

Before upgrading to a more expensive brand (Not available on Amazon). I think with my upcoming paycheck I will purchase that item, because as I recall about 2-3 years ago when I used pheromones it definitely worked and wasn't simply all in my head.

Granted, I am taking this with a grain of salt because the Dentist office I go to is one of the top rated ones in the area on Zocdoc. They give their employees Fridays off and do not schedule any appointments on that day, and only have light bookings on weekends. So employees will probably be happier on average than other offices. Several other things could factor into this, as it is a transnational relationship. However, my Dentist (male) also seemed a little different. I wouldn't say warmer but more "involved".

One factor is that I have been known since a few years back as "Korean lady killer". Apparently my eyebrows are considered very attractive in Asian culture but Korean culture in particular. And my dental assistant attending to me was Korean. So I am going to have to experiment with other Women to more objectively and accurately determine the effectiveness of the product.

Has anyone else used Pheremones and to what varying degree of success have you had? I don't mean bunk ones off the street. I mean legit well reviewed ones.

Pheremones Test etc.

I think this works on a rudimentary level for ONS or couple-time bangs, but you have to consider how much of this is placebo.

You walked up in that dentist office, head held high, knowing you smell like a sexual being to women. That being said, I don't think it hurts you or your game, so why not.

Here's the big limitation: you start seeing a girl more than a couple of times, and if she has a lot of sexual interest in you, she will get intoxicated by your natural scent. While your natural scent might repel some girls, the chick in your relationship or the chicks in your harem will want to wear your clothes because putting their head down and smelling it will remind them of you.

Pheremones Test etc.

My body language and mannerisms are not different than usual. There is no subconscious or placebo effect because I have used this in the past. It's not like I walked up into a club at 11pm on a Thursday with a certain goal in mind.

Pheremones Test etc.

+1 on the placebo effect.

If you look through the scientific literature for evidence of human pheromones, nothing shows up. People have been looking for one for decades, with no definitive proof that one exists. Many pheromone products are extracted from pigs, with no real evidence that they work in humans.

This article sums it up pretty well:
http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...ones-real/

Pheremones Test etc.

Quote: (02-25-2015 11:55 AM)GlockTrigga Wrote:  

Went to the Dentist today and while the assistant was not overly flirty she did converse at a rate which I perceived to be more than usual. While I am fully aware it is her job to make the patient feel at ease I was only getting a cleaning today and I was just there 6 months ago.

Body language was not overly flirtatious but there was heavy eye contact and she seemed to fuss herself over remembering me or not from my last cleaning (she started shortly before that appointment).

I am testing out this pheremone pack for kicks: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Z8Z...UTF8&psc=1

Before upgrading to a more expensive brand (Not available on Amazon). I think with my upcoming paycheck I will purchase that item, because as I recall about 2-3 years ago when I used pheromones it definitely worked and wasn't simply all in my head.

Granted, I am taking this with a grain of salt because the Dentist office I go to is one of the top rated ones in the area on Zocdoc. They give their employees Fridays off and do not schedule any appointments on that day, and only have light bookings on weekends. So employees will probably be happier on average than other offices. Several other things could factor into this, as it is a transnational relationship. However, my Dentist (male) also seemed a little different. I wouldn't say warmer but more "involved".

One factor is that I have been known since a few years back as "Korean lady killer". Apparently my eyebrows are considered very attractive in Asian culture but Korean culture in particular. And my dental assistant attending to me was Korean. So I am going to have to experiment with other Women to more objectively and accurately determine the effectiveness of the product.

Has anyone else used Pheremones and to what varying degree of success have you had? I don't mean bunk ones off the street. I mean legit well reviewed ones.

Timely question.

My motivation for trying pheromones was curiosity more than anything.

There's actually a forum that talks a lot about this here: pherotruth.com. Basically, mones can effect you in different ways. Some give off an alpha vibe, some are more social, some are better at work for professional reasons, and some have self-effects (so the intent is to put you in a certain mood).

I just bought my first mones, Aqua Vitae by Liquid Alcemey Labs, which arrived earlier this week. It's one of the more popular mones out there and the dealer is pretty reputable. I haven't gone out to a bar yet, but I can tell you right now: the self effects are pretty astounding. I feel more confident and there's more swagger in my step. It feels like a huge boost of testosterone and I want to go out and approach. I'll let you know how it goes when I game. The winter will diminish the effects, however. But the self-effects and scent alone make it worth it...

I don't think it's placebo effect because with my order they included a sample vial of different pheromones, Wolf -- which is another popular LAL product. I tested that one and I have been wearing it to work and I don't notice any effects, honestly. AV on the other hand, I was downstairs doing laundry and there was this gay dude who started checking me out, and walking out he yelled out "nice ass". Not exactly the effect I was going for, but I could feel a sexual tension around me when I wear it. I'll report back on whether it works in the bar scene, this one is particularly good for night game but I haven't gone out to test it.

Pheremones Test etc.

When it gets warmer out and the layers come off it might work better. Right now on the daily basis I wear a t-shirt, a long sleeve slim cotton shirt and then a button down over that. On top of that the A/C is sometimes on in the office so I wear a sweater over that. That's 4-5 layers.

So I try and put it on my wrists and neck the only exposed areas. In the Summer in the past I sprayed it on my tricep when it is short sleeve shirt season and some ladies definitely took a double take after passing me and getting a noseful.

This is the one I was looking at to get: http://www.pheromonesperfumeandcologne.c...mones.html

Keep in mind wearing it around your significant other isn't the best confirmation. You need to be in controlled setting around a random person or someone you only moderately interact with preferably. A lot of these guys will try and test this shit on their sister or some chick that friend zoned them and then wonder why they are getting weird results.

Pheremones Test etc.

I've used the pheromone "nude alpha" from that same place (liquid alchemy) and honestly I don't know if it helped me or not. It used to be part of my first date routine and while I scored many first date bangs while I happened to be wearing it, I don't know if it factored in at all. Once in a while I would get a "you smell good" while making out with a woman but again, who knows if it was the X factor.

Pheremones Test etc.

Quote: (02-25-2015 05:37 PM)OregonToSoCal Wrote:  

Once in a while I would get a "you smell good" while making out with a woman but again, who knows if it was the X factor.

Definitely the 'mones bro. My woman says the same thing and she always says in the same tone when I use them.

Pheremones Test etc.

I don't understand why anyone here would want to use a product like that.

It seems like an attempt to short-cut or bypass Game to get the bang. It's like someone saying 'use alcohol to eliminate approach anxiety'. No, learn to approach, get used to rejection. eg: Use pheromones to attract women. No, work on yourself and improve what you have to attract women.

Pheremones Test etc.

So I decided to take the plunge and my shipment arrives tomorrow. I did not want to have my first test be this but so be it. My Wife's friends are coming over tomorrow for dinner. To recap they are all Japanese and the product I got was Asian Lady Killer.

Unfortunately, they are not very attractive to me but could serve as valid test subjects. We actually re-discussed having a 3-some last night with another Woman but her close friends are naturally off limits, and unattractive to me anyways. Nevertheless, let's get this party started. I will provide update hopefully by Sunday.

The product has a full money back guarantee but it will require testing in multiple environments to determine it's efficacy. I have a couple of scenarios already planned out which include but not limited to: Massage therapist, some stuck up Asian girls at work (that walk around like they have a baseball bat up their asshole) as well as a venture to K-town and some others.

Pheremones Test etc.

Quote:Quote:

The product has a full money back guarantee

You spamming?

Pheremones Test etc.

Hey Roosh not at all, the forum functionality does not let me edit links more than 1 hour old so if you want to block them out that's fine.

Pheremones Test etc.

My last LTR turned me on to getting into colognes. I've got a small arsenal of a doz or so I use, and it definitely has some effect on women remembering you, especially if the scent mixes well with your natural body smell. "I can smell you in me bed for days after we have sex.." has been a common response...just another sense used to trigger you in their mind. Fair game imho.

Some of the pheremones excreted come from the forehead area right at the hairline on women. The girl's I'm most attracted to have wonderful smelling foreheads that are an attractant to me anyways. No exact science behind my claims, just personal experience. Not sure if the same can be said for men.

I'm finding that girls who wear lots of cheap body spray and hair products just ruin their natural smell which turns me off, but worse, could be masking their own funky natural smell, which is always a turn off either way.

Pheremones Test etc.

I am sure the vagina gives off it's own pheremones which can be subconscious indicators of health. Perhaps LMRs are due to the fact that they know their vagina doesn't smell proper and a prospective mate will be dissuaded from penetrating her if he gets a whiff of what's down there his dick will go limp.

Pheremones Test etc.

The vagina does have its own "pheromones" though they aren't truely pheromones in the traditional sense. They're called copulins and they are the trigger that make men sense a woman in ovulation.

I played around with pheromones a lot in my past. They work, but you have to find a good scent and pheromone that works with your natural signature. I found a lot of them cause me to become exhausted or tired for some reason. The more I use particular mones the "self effect" wears off and the effect is lost.

Avoid androtics direct. They're used to have decent products but ruined their flagship product a314. Liquid alchemy labs is a good manufacturer. Treat them like high end colognes.

Pheremones Test etc.

There is not yet evidence that such a thing as human pheromones exist.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/articl...ones-real/

"The failure to identify human pheromones has not stopped some enterprising individuals from trying to make a profit from love potions purporting to contain pheromones. In reality, these products often use pig pheromones. “They don’t have any history in the biomedical literature—they just fell out of the sky,” says olfactory neuroscientist Charles Wysocki, also of Monell. For now, the idea of perfumes and potions based on human pheromonal communication just doesn’t pass the sniff test. "

Pheremones Test etc.

So I used the Asian Lady Killer Pheremone yesterday and I will take your note about Androtics Direct. Unfortunately A134 seemed pretty popular and now it's discontinued. Bad business decision plus some of the reviews from there seem fake.

On the other hand my only negative report so far for Liquid Alchemy is that they gave me a free "Lucky 7 " sample which caused an allergic reaction on the side of my neck. It was only brief though and is gone as of today.

Results are inconclusive so far. Wife and I had drunk sex but that is nothing new. I made sure she got a good whiff of the stuff and she did seem to be more upbeat than usual after inhaling. Wife's friends seemed to react to me normally, perhaps there are some self-effects as you mentioned which made me more talkative than usual.

The true test will be random Women in public and at work who I don't speak with on the regular basis. Your results will normally not be "clean" and be somewhat skewed if you use it on people you are already familiar with.

So I will report back tomorrow night on hopefully any additional findings. So far I've only used a moderate dosage of 3-5 drops.

Pheremones Test etc.

Results still inconclusive. Went to massage place and received fairly good service for a girl who seemed to have a bad attitude when I initially came in (you know, the types who hate their job etc.) Going again today to another place so we will see if any big effects. Honestly I just haven't had a good opportunity to get within arms distance of a random Asian woman. Shitty weather in NYC this week is a big part of this.

Pheremones Test etc.

Latest and Greatest.

I ordered a couple from Androtics Direct (AD) and have used Asian Killer a few times. Bought one from AD called TUTH (Turn Up the Heat) and this one has produced the most noticeable effects. No my Woman didn't go bat shit crazy, but she got extremely wet and sexually aggressive compared to her usual self.

That being said, you have to start experimenting in low doses because every guy's profile is different. For me I need to use more because I have a tendency towards dry skin. Also you may need to add more if it's cold and windy with low humidity etc.

I tried a couple more like A314 and IG/IS. A314 had really no effect because people tend to already give me respect and trust. IG's effect was also minimal as my frame has improved since I last tried it a few years back. IS had a positive self-effect and made me feel more sociable as well as those around me.

Conclusion: Asian Killer is subtle, will not make Women lose control but will get Asian women to notice you in public. TUTH which has more androsterone will get better cooperation and compliance but you still need to apply usual game. I don't think you will have LMR at all when using both combined. So It will help you open and close but your mid-game of escalation and comfort rapport will still need to be on point.

I think if you are single guy it's worth it to at least try a few of them once. They have these to-go versions that are 20-30 bucks. If you are in a relationship like me it can help your girl nag less about dumb shit and if she is putting up walls these can help break em down pretty easy. Just a few sprays or drops when you feel an argument coming on and you'll probably get a different reaction from her.

Understand some guys may not want a "crutch" but if you want to amp up your success rate for a particular Woman you've always been trying to eye and don't want to fuck up just because you failed one shit test then this stuff can probably help keep you in the game even if you catch yourself slipping once or twice.

Pheremones Test etc.

Scientific experiments work by changing one variable at a time. As a person you have too many variables to control: sleep, diet, exercise, clothing, your general mood, your inner confidence, etc. Then throw a second person into the mix, the female: is she ovulating? is she on her period? is she aready in a relationship? how serious is the relationship? does she have a specific type that you fit into? are you the complete opposite of her type? is she stressing about paying her bills? etc, etc etc.

Causation does not imply correlation. Controlled scientific experiments that can reliably change one variable at a time, which is impossible for you, have produced nothing conclusive. Pheremones are giving you a placebo effect. You probably feel more masculine and thus alter many other variables such as your posture and confidence.

Pheremones affect you, not the females around you. If you want to spend your money on them, more power to ya keeping the scam industry kicking. However you can replace pheremones with anything as long as you believe that whatever it is works.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Pheremones Test etc.

My, my, that's some mighty expensive pig semen you gots there, mate. My cousin uses this stuff, he's convinced (by the placebo effect) that it works, but when he started using it, the quality of the women weren't à la hauteur, if you know what I mean. He's been getting laid consistently to 5s and 4s.

If you need a crutch, and that's what these here pheremones are, might as well invest in some decent cologne, or something with a proven track record that is measurable such as a peacock prop; watch, necklace, sunglasses, suit, skyline GT-R.

I'm not going to lie to you, if you're a decent looking guy, you're going to have women staring at you, even Asians abroad. You said your wife was Asian? Maybe your archetype is what attracts Asian women.

Out of the woodwork, into the night, onto the moonlit veranda.

Pheremones Test etc.

Quote: (02-27-2015 04:22 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

It seems like an attempt to short-cut or bypass Game to get the bang. It's like someone saying 'use alcohol to eliminate approach anxiety'. No, learn to approach, get used to rejection. eg: Use pheromones to attract women. No, work on yourself and improve what you have to attract women.

[Image: facepalm.png]

Pheremones Test etc.

Quote: (03-16-2015 08:19 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (02-27-2015 04:22 AM)Lizard King Wrote:  

[Image: facepalm.png]
You think using pheromones will get you laid?

They're bullshit. Game and self-improvement will get you laid.

Pheremones Test etc.

We can debate all day long but it would be pointless. If you haven't used it and refuse to get it then we have nothing to discuss. This is just for the guys who may be interested and want to know if it's worth it or not.

Pheremones Test etc.

While I do agree that game and self improvement will net higher yields, I have noticed some interesting things. I don't wear cologne at all, just light deodorant and I get comments from bangs how they just love my scent. This is the main compliment I get from 7s+.
Now it could be pheromones naturally given off or it could be that the females are attracted to me and indirectly my scent as well so while they think it's my scent that attracts them, it's really myself with the scent being proxy. Any thoughts?

-CD