rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Only 3 Countries On Earth Where Your Boss Will Most Likely Be A Woman

This article illustrates one of the grand ironies of western feminism that has long fascinated me.

Western feminists are the least traditional and most aggressively progressive feminists on Earth, and their societies have largely catered to their interests and bent over backward to aid their cause.

Meanwhile, nations like Jamaica (a land which I can tell you is FAR from progressive in the western sense and FAR more traditional than most typical western women would ever be comfortable with) manage to somehow surpass the western world when it comes to many metrics of female progress (ex: a female head of state, more females in managerial positions, etc, etc). Not far behind Jamaica are such bastions of gender egalitarianism and progressive feminism like Colombia and the Philippines, both of which are far ahead of nations like Canada and the UK when it comes to the placement of women in managerial positions and, in the case of the Filipinos, the placement of women at highest tiers of government (there have been 2 female presidents of the Philippines, while the USA and Canada have a grand total of one female head of state between them).

It would be one thing if modern strains of western feminism (with their strong emphasis on the undermining of traditional gender roles, the inherent "sameness" of the sexes, and occasionally downright anti-male attitudes) were actually doing a better job at securing progress for women. It would seem, however, that they're not even managing to do that. Societies in which traditional gender roles are still held up as the normal ideal, patriarchal attitudes are in the mainstream, and hypermasculinity is not only tolerated but widely accepted/expected are somehow managing to do just as well in many cases, if not better.

And there's the irony: these traditional, conservative societies are in many ways more progressive than their "progressive" western counterparts.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonk...e-a-woman/

Quote:Quote:

Nearly a third of all businesses around the world are now owned or managed by women, according to a new study by the International Labor Organization (ILO). That number is hardly something to celebrate—for reasons I will discuss in a second—but there are a few (OK, only three) parts of the globe that appear to be somewhat (yes, only somewhat) exemplary in this regard.

Jamaica, Colombia, and Saint Lucia.

No other country in the world holds a candle to Jamaica, where just under 60 percent of all managers are women, according to the ILO. Colombia, the country with the second highest percentage of female bosses, manages 53 percent. In Saint Lucia, which is third among the 106 countries for which the ILO found data, the number is 52.3 percent.

Beyond those three, there is the Philippines, where just under 48 percent of all managers are female, Panama, where just over 47 percent are female, and Belarus, where the number is 46 percent. In the United States, which is number 15 on the list, about 43 percent of all managers are female; In Canada, the 43rd ranked, it's 36 percent; and in the United Kingdom, the 49th ranked, it's 34 percent.

At the very bottom of the list are Yemen, Pakistan and Algeria, where only 4.9 percent, 3 percent, and 2.1 percent of bosses are women, respectively. The rest of the bottom ten is occupied by countries in or around the Middle East and North Africa.

Here are the percentages for all 106 countries the ILO included:

[See Link]

Some of this should be seen as encouraging news. Women, after all, hold a much larger percentage of jobs globally (roughly 40 percent) than they have in the past. They represent roughly a quarter of all employers around the world, when you discount the Middle East and North Africa, where they account for only about 6 percent. And the number of female managers is soaring: In nearly 80 percent of countries, the proportion of female managers has grown since 2000, and in 23 countries the increase was by 7 percent of more.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I'm going to guess here that this has much to do with pre-existing cultural factors. Women from Caribbean countries tend to be very industrious and head-strong. And most of the other countries near the top of the list are countries where women have traditionally occupied positions of authority in the family, tribe, or village. In other words, "female empowerment" in these countries is a cultural reality with deep roots; it is not a punch-line as it is for the white American woman.

This will be used as a justification for more feminism.

Of all the countries mentioned in the article, it seems that pre-marital sex is also accepted and many men on this forum who have visted these places all report an easy time getting laid there.

These countries are also very poor.

I think there's a causation here. Does anyone else? Promiscuous women + women running society = shithole land pussy paradise?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Hm, let me check the GDP of those countries...

Deus vult!

I do think Excelsior is correct in that this is a good way to expose the futility of western feminism if necessary. Maybe to cause cognitive dissonance.

Quote: (01-16-2015 03:12 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Of all the countries mentioned in the article, it seems that pre-marital sex is also accepted and many men on this forum who have visted these places all report an easy time getting laid there.

I think there's a causation here. Does anyone else? Promiscuous women + women running society = shithole land pussy paradise?

It is a pussy paradise for men with the wealth to take a vacation there.

For the men who live there, and are mostly economically behind the women, it is probably pure hell.

It is most like any place where women are given power. They make a mess of everything with their inefficiencies and their inability to think logically over emotionally. Run the country into the ground. And at the same time treat 90% of the men like lepers who are to be discarded and ridiculed.

That's exactly true - if women are left to run the show, nothing good comes out of it - they just fill a void that men have let them to. It is rather a bad sign than a good one.

Quote: (01-16-2015 03:57 AM)Zelcorpion Wrote:  

That's exactly true - if women are left to run the show, nothing good comes out of it - they just fill a void that men have let them too. It is rather a bad sign than a good one.
Also recall, Matt Forney discussing matriarchal indian families
http://www.returnofkings.com/51395/5-rea...dian-girls

I don't think women make particularly good politicians, but I could see them being good small-business owners.

A lot of micro-lending organizations only loan to women because they are more reliable, at least in poor countries.

Of course in wealthy countries its the opposite. I guess women are only good with money if they have none.

Poverty forces people to grow up faster, women included. In my experience women from poorer countries have been the most mature and most dependable.

Jamaica, Colombia and St Lucia are, of course, well known for their Nobel Laureates, Fields Medalists, leading cancer researchers and feats of engineering. Basically, when people think of "country that just gets shit done", these three spring instantly to mind.

Two of the countries listed I know for a fact to be matriarchal countries (Jamaica and St Lucia) so to compound with what Quintus said, that would probably be a reason why the lizards would be bosses. West Indian lizards from English speaking West Indian islands tend to be go-getters in my experience so that would drive them way up the ladder. If you now look at the fact that those are pretty much black countries, then it goes to show that that the only competition for those posts would be black men.

Black lizards in North America might do the same if black men were their only competition. Naturally this is only a speculation and I'm open to correction or further insight on this.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

One thing not mentioned is that almost all of these countries in the top 10 or so, all have history of slavery in the 1700s and 1800s, including the Philippines.

We all know the effects of slavery on families structure and the culture of the people involved. European style slavery commonly used females to run things and intentionally emasculated males on purpose to maintain matriarchy in order to mentally keep the males submissive. You can even think about the lack of assertiveness of the male people in the top countries in this list and compare it to the assertiveness or forwardness of the females there.

This reminds me of an excellent article from everyone's favorite crazy guy in the Manosphere, Henry Makow.

You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared."

Discrediting the male in the eyes of the female was a precondition.
Ironically, slave makers yesterday and today are the same people.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
(from Nov. 4, 2009)

When a reader tipped me to a talk entitled "The Making of a Slave," delivered by a slave owner in 1712, I decided to compare past and present.

Past methods of enslavement were highly sophisticated, and closely resemble modern feminist social engineering.

Willie Lynch, a British slave owner in the West Indies, was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

He advised slave owners to foster division, "fear, envy and distrust for control." Pit young versus old, light skinned versus dark skinned and most importantly, male versus female.

In a section called "The Breaking Process of the African Woman," he advocated shifting her dependency from the African male to the slave owner. This is achieved by beating and humiliating the male in front of the female. Then, beating the female if she doesn't get the message. This instills a kind of frigidity.

"We reversed nature by burning and pulling a civilized nigger apart, and bull whipping another to the point of death, all in her presence. By her being left alone, unprotected, with the male image destroyed, the ordeal caused her to move from her psychological dependent state to a frozen independent state. In this frozen psychological state of independence, she will raise her male and female offspring in reverse roles."

"For fear of the young male's life, she will psychologically train him to be mentally weak and dependent, but physically strong. Because she has become psychologically independent, she will train her female offspring to be psychologically independent. What have you got? You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared. This is a perfect situation of sound sleep and economic [gain]."

She will teach her female offspring "to be like herself, independent and negotiable (...we negotiate her at will.)" She will raise her "nigger male offspring to be mentally dependent and weak, but physically strong, in other words body over mind."

"We will mate and breed them and continue the cycle. This is good and sound and long range comprehensive planning."

Sound familiar? We recognize these patterns in the US Black community and, thanks to the hidden agenda of feminism, increasingly in White society as well.
- See more at: http://henrymakow.com/feminism_is_key_to...mLIt0.dpuf

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

I never knew that TravelerKai. Sounds exactly like what the elites are trying to push with feminism in the west. Excellent post.

Quote: (01-16-2015 08:17 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

One thing not mentioned is that almost all of these countries in the top 10 or so, all have history of slavery in the 1700s and 1800s, including the Philippines.

We all know the effects of slavery on families structure and the culture of the people involved. European style slavery commonly used females to run things and intentionally emasculated males on purpose to maintain matriarchy in order to mentally keep the males submissive. You can even think about the lack of assertiveness of the male people in the top countries in this list and compare it to the assertiveness or forwardness of the females there.

This reminds me of an excellent article from everyone's favorite crazy guy in the Manosphere, Henry Makow.

You've got the nigger woman out front and the nigger man behind and scared."

Discrediting the male in the eyes of the female was a precondition.
Ironically, slave makers yesterday and today are the same people.

by Henry Makow Ph.D.
(from Nov. 4, 2009)

When a reader tipped me to a talk entitled "The Making of a Slave," delivered by a slave owner in 1712, I decided to compare past and present.

Past methods of enslavement were highly sophisticated, and closely resemble modern feminist social engineering.

Willie Lynch, a British slave owner in the West Indies, was invited to the colony of Virginia in 1712 to teach his methods to slave owners there.

He advised slave owners to foster division, "fear, envy and distrust for control." Pit young versus old, light skinned versus dark skinned and most importantly, male versus female.

In a section called "The Breaking Process of the African Woman," he advocated shifting her dependency from the African male to the slave owner. This is achieved by beating and humiliating the male in front of the female. Then, beating the female if she doesn't get the message. This instills a kind of frigidity.
Jesus fucking Christ - that is exactly what is going on:

- pitting women against men
- replacing dependency on the husband who loves her with the dependency either towards the government (social security & child support) or the corporate overlord (as a career woman and ultimately a wage-slave)

This is exactly what is going on! The elite truly learns from the past while the serfs are left to repeat the mistakes. Now it all makes more sense as they sometimes say that they about to create a better slave.

Amazing. [Image: facepalm3.gif]

It's a catch-22: Give women positions of power, entire countries go to shit. Deny them power, which is the logical course of action, they rally for it and the country is still fucked.

Some of you all may disagree with me on this. But my best supervisors have been middle-aged women. And I have a theory on this. Unlike men, women actually judge their employees by their productivity, work ethic, and honesty. They don't fall for suck-ups, "yes men," and the other jerks who make workplaces a living hell. All male supervisors care about is how much you suck their cocks (not literally, of course, just figuratively). If I work hard and do my job, a woman will actually treat me with respect. A man won't care about how well I do my job.

Quote: (01-16-2015 09:47 AM)SouthernCasanova Wrote:  

It's a catch-22: Give women positions of power, entire countries go to shit. Deny them power, which is the logical course of action, they rally for it and the country is still fucked.

No not exactly. This only happens when one group of men get shitted on by another group. The undermining of another man is what causes this. When all men collaborate in the same space, it tends to suppress the need for females to seek resources in alternative methods.

In other words, kill the demand of females for resources, they stay in the back.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Honestly the more stuff like this I read, the more I think "something got to fucking give soon". The internet is making it too hard for power elites pushing agendas like this to do so in secrecy.

2014 was a watershed year- feminism and political correctness in general finally came under scrutiny it so richly deserves. I truly think we may have hit peak insanity and the tide is starting to turn. They won't go down quietly, but they're going down. The momentum of history is beginning to change.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Quote: (01-16-2015 06:06 AM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Jamaica, Colombia and St Lucia are, of course, well known for their Nobel Laureates, Fields Medalists, leading cancer researchers and feats of engineering. Basically, when people think of "country that just gets shit done", these three spring instantly to mind.

Ironically, St. Lucia is #1 in the world in Nobel Laureates per capita (they've produced 2, despite a population of less than 200k; this is the best ratio in the world).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...per_capita

The other two nations are a different story, however. Jamaica is a cultural superpower (home of hip hop, Reggae, etc), but as far as life on the island goes "getting shit done" isn't too high on many priority lists.
Don't know Colombia so well, but I imagine the story is similar.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (01-16-2015 06:27 PM)Excelsior Wrote:  

Quote: (01-16-2015 06:06 AM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

Ironically, St. Lucia is #1 in the world in Nobel Laureates per capita (they've produced 2, despite a population of less than 200k; this is the best ratio in the world).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cou...per_capita

The other two nations are a different story, however. Jamaica is a cultural superpower (home of hip hop, Reggae, etc), but as far as life on the island goes "getting shit done" isn't too high on many priority lists.
Don't know Colombia so well, but I imagine the story is similar.

Getting one or two Nobel Prizes with a small population can grossly distort things if you then do a per capita assessment and then compare them to many larger countries. Comparatively, Australia has had more Nobel Laureates per capita than either Russia or Japan. Does that mean Australia has been more important to science than Russia or Japan? There are a number of small countries with one or two Nobel Prizes. More importantly though, those prizes are usually for Peace, Literature or Economics, which I don't take that seriously because they're so open to BS. St Lucia's Nobel Prizes are in Literature and Economics.

As for hip hop and reggae, I suspect that we differ greatly in our opinions of them as important cultural contributions.

I was doing a bit of quick Google-fu with the Willie Lynch letter and it appears to be a hoax.

http://www.ferris.edu/htmls/news/jimcrow.../may04.htm

Not sure what to make of any of this. Plenty of male-dominated countries are fucked up to say the least. The middle east for example.

Quote: (01-16-2015 08:36 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

As for hip hop and reggae, I suspect that we differ greatly in our opinions of them as important cultural contributions.

I'm not sure hiphop was created in Jamaica, but I would definitely consider hiphop and reggae to be important cultural contributions by any definition. Even if you don't like the music, it says something that you can find hiphop and reggae acts even in the most unlikely places such as Russia. I think universal appeal and acceptance by definition makes it important and this music and the culture behind is widely embraced and emulated across the planet.

Quote: (01-16-2015 08:36 PM)Feisbook Control Wrote:  

St Lucia's Nobel Prizes are in Literature and Economics.

There is no Nobel Prize in Economics. The five real Nobel Prizes—physics, chemistry, literature, peace, and medicine/physiology—were set up in the will left by the dynamite magnate when he died in 1895. The economics prize is not one of them. It was created by Sweden’s Central Bank in 1969, nearly 75 years later. The award’s real name is the “Sveriges Riksbank Prize in Economic Sciences in Memory of Alfred Nobel.” It was not established by Nobel, but supposedly in memory of Nobel. It’s a ruse and a PR trick, and I mean that literally. And it was done completely against the wishes of the Nobel family. They have been tremendously successful in getting it included mentally in with the real 5 prizes.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nobel_Memor...c_Sciences

Quote: (01-16-2015 10:07 AM)puckerman Wrote:  

Some of you all may disagree with me on this. But my best supervisors have been middle-aged women. And I have a theory on this. Unlike men, women actually judge their employees by their productivity, work ethic, and honesty. They don't fall for suck-ups, "yes men," and the other jerks who make workplaces a living hell.

I can see what you are saying. I used to take the brutal honesty of my female bosses and co-workers as 'bitchiness' but I grew to appreciate it after I had a few passive-agressive male bosses (some of whom talked crap constantly behind my back while putting on a facade when I was around and having another one who fired me without warning).