rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Love hot food? You're a natural Alpha.

The Telegraph has today published a study that seems to show that a disposition for hot food indicated a higher level of T.

It also says that regularly eating more spicy food can itself raise T levels.

Time to add chilli peppers to the zinc tablets gents!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnew...laims.html

Am I the only one who thought this was about food temperature?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Quote: (12-15-2014 07:52 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Where are you from HCE?

Hot/spicy are interchangeable here [Image: sad.gif]

I believe so.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

I seriously can't get enough spicy food! 90% of my meals I need to add something. I have a small collection of hot sauces and at least 3 of them are ones with ghost peppers. I have eaten some one the world's hottest wings (the next day was hell for me) with little problem.

For me it's the adrenaline rush followed by the release of endorphins that gets me coming back!

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Quote: (12-15-2014 07:53 AM)CrashBangWallop Wrote:  

Where are you from HCE?

Hot/spicy are interchangeable here [Image: sad.gif]

Croatia. Of course I know that hot can mean spicy, but I guess I care more about food being warm than how much it's spiced.

[Image: whoa.gif]

Fuck, I just realized that means my testosterone levels are low [Image: biggrin.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Whenever I spend time in places like Thailand or India and eat the local food, upon return it takes a while to readjust to the more subtle flavours western dishes.

Makes alot of sense now. Thanks for the post OP. It explains alot of things I observed in South China.

I did know that spicy food increases blood flow and circulation as well, which helps get erections faster and more consistently.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Excellent find! Definitely beats eating bananas for the zinc. Never really liked spicy food but will get on it right away. If this is true, then Indian dudes must have a lot of testosterone with all their spicy food.

Don't debate me.

Quote: (12-15-2014 09:41 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Excellent find! Definitely beats eating bananas for the zinc. Never really liked spicy food but will get on it right away. If this is true, then Indian dudes must have a lot of testosterone with all their spicy food.

Probably not. They are mostly vegetarian. You can add as much chilli to your food as you want. But abstaining from meat will have the same effect on your testosterone levels as witnessing Lindy West inhale a hotdog.

Quote: (12-15-2014 09:41 AM)Pride male Wrote:  

Their food is not that spicy. With the big exception of Ghost Pepper, which is not commonly found in their dishes.

Try Southern Chinese (Sichuan and Hunan), Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesian, and Cambodian food. Caribbean food uses strong peppers as well.

[Image: birds-eye_chillies_16x9.jpg]

Thai Chili Pepper/Chao Tian Jiao

[Image: Capsicum_chinense_-_Hainan_Yellow_Lanter...i_-_04.jpg]

Hainan Yellow Lantern Pepper.

[Image: trinidad-scorpion.png]

This is a Trinidad Maruga Red Scorpion.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Indian Canadian guy here who loves his home cooked spicy food. Not too sure about this whole higher T theory, if that were true then Indians would be some of the most alpha which is clearly not the case. Indian people eat nothing but spicy food everyday of the year.

I thought it was about warm food too, which I thought was odd. Yeah, hot can mean spicy, but I generally just call spicy food... spicy.

I like spicy food, but in the US that often just means "so over-spiced that you can't taste anything but the burning" or something with so many jalapenos on it that I might as well just eat a jalapeno sandwich because that's all I can taste anyway. For spicy food I stick to reputable Thai restaurants and my own recipes these days.

Yeah definitely thought it meant temperature.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

I love putting hot sauce on some mash potatoes, and chicken tenders, its also pretty good on eggs.[Image: smile.gif]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

Look, you bunch of American English-language-butchers...

A thousand humble apologies for using the word "hot".

[Image: biggrin.gif]

This is how I eat my food...

[Image: balanced-diet-lg.jpg]

Bro I eat Ghost Peppers in the morning instead of coffee. True Story.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:36 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Bro I eat Ghost Peppers in the morning instead of coffee. True Story.

How long does the buzz last? How much of a piece of that pepper do you eat?

7/10 WB, kinda hot.

Deus vult!

Kai, I was joking.

Quote: (12-15-2014 10:51 AM)Sonsowey Wrote:  

Kai, I was joking.

I figured, thought I would try to bust your balls to see how far you would take it.

This is what I figured:

Quote:Quote:

The hormone drives men to seek thrills and new sensations, leading them to frequent "more stimulating social groups and take more risks," according to Professor Begue.
"In this case, it applies to risk-taking in taste," he said.

It's not that high T men like spicy food more than others, but rather because they are natural risk takers they're more likely to indulge in something super spicy over a lower T male.

Wanna see a the Dane with the lowest testosterone level eat a chili?

Skip to the 4:10 mark

Me too, but hot (temperature) food can also be a sign of the Alpha... Do you think Papa Bear in the Goldilocks and the Three Bears story was some sort of pussy? Fuck no, that motherfucker ate his porridge so god damn hot it made Goldilocks weep like a little bitch.

[Image: story_goldilocks1.jpg]
"Not hot enough, better pop this shit in the microwave for another 10 minutes"