rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls with boyfriends (Morals and ethics question)

This is happening too much that its starting to become a joke.

I went out with a blonde girl last night, she showed interest and I asked her out. We go to a bar, I start to escalate, we start talking about sex etc and she tells me how she had a crush on me. However she starts getting texts from a guy, that I see popping up her phone. She tells me that its her boyfriend and sure enough the texts are full of x's and hearts.

She tells me how she has a boyfriend and I just shrug it off, don't seem phased by it and try to change the subject. We switch location and she starts saying how we can be friends. I tell her straight that I don't want her as a friend and I have enough. Judging by her actions she stays around and we go to the next pub.

She keeps on talking about her boyfriend though, the similarities between me and him, but more on their plans for the future. How she met his family and they were really nice, the holiday they went to, and how he has good honest virtues and ethics.

The whole thing starts to kill off my mood, a lot of the time I am used to girls throwing out bullshit but this seemed sincere. I don't want to be screwing over a guy who sounds like a decent man. Even though she probably went off to shag the nearest degenerate who had some alpha resemblance. The whole thing didn't sit well with me, so I called it a night.

This keeps on happening a lot though, girls with boyfriends who make it clear they have boyfriends but they keep on hitting on me. I am aware of the shit test, that girls throw out here, but I am talking about girls who are leading the initiation and have instagram pictures of their boyfriends writing love poetry in the snow for them outside their windows.

On top of this, its destroying my trust in people. I understand not everyone is perfect and hypergamy etc, but this is taking the mick. Its easier to game girls now who have boyfriends than those who are without. And I am not talking about club bitches here. These are girls who seem to have their head screwed on and have boyfriends who are models and working in investment banking.

Anyway would be interested in hearing what your guys take on this is.

Quote: (11-25-2014 08:34 PM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

I went out with a blonde girl last night, she showed interest and I asked her out. We go to a bar, I start to escalate, we start talking about sex etc and she tells me how she had a crush on me. However she starts getting texts from a guy, that I see popping up her phone. She tells me that its her boyfriend and sure enough the texts are full of x's and hearts.

She tells me how she has a boyfriend and I just shrug it off, don't seem phased by it and try to change the subject. We switch location and she starts saying how we can be friends. I tell her straight that I don't want her as a friend and I have enough. Judging by her actions she stays around and we go to the next pub.

She keeps on talking about her boyfriend though, the similarities between me and him, but more on their plans for the future. How she met his family and they were really nice, the holiday they went to, and how he has good honest virtues and ethics.

The whole thing starts to kill off my mood, a lot of the time I am used to girls throwing out bullshit but this seemed sincere. I don't want to be screwing over a guy who sounds like a decent man. Even though she probably went off to shag the nearest degenerate who had some alpha resemblance. The whole thing didn't sit well with me, so I called it a night.

This keeps on happening a lot though, girls with boyfriends who make it clear they have boyfriends but they keep on hitting on me. I am aware of the shit test, that girls throw out here, but I am talking about girls who are leading the initiation and have instagram pictures of their boyfriends writing love poetry in the snow for them outside their windows.

On top of this, its destroying my trust in people. I understand not everyone is perfect and hypergamy etc, but this is taking the mick. Its easier to game girls now who have boyfriends than those who are without. And I am not talking about club bitches here. These are girls who seem to have their head screwed on and have boyfriends who are models and working in investment banking.

Anyway would be interested in hearing what your guys take on this is.

Every girl always finds a new better man when they're dating a boyfriend. It's hypergamy. If you show more value than their bf or they're pissed off at their bf (lack of commitment, whatever) and you happen to be in the right place at the right time.......if it ain't you, it's gonna be someone else. Might as well make it you.

You're starting to absorb the red pill, starting to see that the terrible things that we say about women is something are observing first hand.

There is nothing you can do for the poor schlub, just as guys before you couldn't help you, as they fucked girls you wanted to fuck, or girls you were fucking.

All you can hope is that the heartache and heartbreak that accompanies what she's doing to him, will lead teach him a valuable lesson - and maybe you've found the one reliable way to put someone on the path to the red pill.

And you are right to be wary of the feminine now that you've unmasked it for what it is.

But trust me, when the right woman comes along - you'll forget all of these valuable lessons - only to remember them when she betrays you.

WIA

If you feel bad, you can always demand she break up with her bf before you bang her. If she lies about it, your conscience is clear and you know you've got a serious liar on your hands.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

You did the right thing, dating girls with boyfriends is a waste of time. I am not there to help her ego. If guys are that beta as to be writing stupid love letters and things in the snow, those girls must like that.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

I've known a few girls like this and it always pained me. The guys needed to stop being so available and their girl's interest would increase 30 fold.

You did the right thing. If you're going to cheat at least be discreet.

My buddy used to say "Boyfriends are like speed bumps, the may slow you down but they cant stop you"

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I'm split on this.

Yes I've banged girls that have had boyfriends, I've been aware they have one in some cases, in others it came out afterwards.

I have no regrets, because it gave me a clear insight into how girls really are. Yes it awakened some of them to red pill views, others stayed with them.

There have been some situations where a girl is coming onto me or makes moves and I know she has a BF or the guy is around.

I always avoid this because of the obvious drama that will ensue and yes, I have some morals, not much but some.

You guys are all right, you're feeding the sketchy bitches ego if you do keep flirting with them.

You could keep those bitches in check and call them out on what they're doing, of course they'll run to their BF and say you were "creeping" on them.

Seen it happen plenty of times.

I went out with a blonde girl last night, ... starts getting texts from a guy, that I see popping up her phone. She tells me that its her boyfriend and sure enough the texts are full of x's and hearts.

She tells me how she has a boyfriend ... How she met his family and they were really nice, the holiday they went to, and how he has good honest virtues and ethics. ..
...I don't want to be screwing over a guy who sounds like a decent man. Anyway would be interested in hearing what your guys take on this is.

The moral problem is mostly on the girl and not you, so you don't have to feel remorseful for them. But, I can see you do feel for that poor dude who this girls may cheat against. I know how you feel here.

But let me tell you how it could be worse. Some years ago, this one girl that was a fuckbuddy (for almost 2 years) - literally once a month or so we would get together for sex and that's it. Not one actual date ever (aside from the night I first went out with her), no friendship - just sex and her sucking me off, mostly at her place, once a month or two, for about 2 years, that's it. The last time I saw her, after sex, she mentioned she was dating someone. She elaborated that they had been dating for about 6 months, that they spent most weekends together, that their families had met, etc. AND then she tells me that she does not sleep with him. She told me she wanted him to think she was a good girl and that he had to work for it! What the fuck is that! I felt absolutely horrible for this other dude and wanted to call her out on this but I didn't. Instead, I just slowly ghosted out and cut off contact.

I wasn't surprised that this girl was cheating. I've seen that before and since. But I could not fathom how this other dude was taking this girl out on date, after date, after date, meeting her family, spending $$, time, effort, and believing this "good girl" would someday give it up for him, her boyfriend, while at the same time this girl would call me up to see if I'd come over to fuck her and get my dick sucked on a random weeknight! Yeah, I drew the line there and when I found out, I was out, because I just felt sorry for that poor guy.

Unfortunately this is something you have to accept.

Even with girls I see, I always keep more than one on my roster and remind them they are replaceable. It has eroded my capability of trusting girls and I purposely never give 110%. Only when I am with them. If they are out of sight, then they do not exist and I won't bother.

It has made me weary, despite my self-confidence of being better than the rest as the things required to make women cheat is trivial.

Even with men; I used to think that partners drive their partners to cheat and while this still is valid, a lot of the times it is a lot of external reasons.

It is highly disheartening but you will get over it soon. You will develop defense mechanisms and eventually learn to not care anymore and that relationships come and go. I am always willing to walk away from something if I have to..

With the current girls I am seeing, they are all in different 'stages' of the relationship. It is similar to MLTRs with some being my 'girlfriend' in my presence and others just being fuck buddies (single vs. taken). I am used to being the 'other guy' so I don't consider it right to pass judgment.

I may not agree but I understand.

The more a girl talks about her boyfriend, the higher my chances are of banging her. This has always been the case. It's incredible.

Quote: (11-15-2014 08:53 AM)Little Dark Wrote:  
But guys, the fight itself isn't the focus here. How the whole thing was instigated by 1 girl is the big deal.

Most girls you meet and are attracted to will have boyfriends. Real usually, sometimes imaginary. What are you supposed to do about it? It's like a company looking for a new star employee. Do you think that the fact that they will likely have to "poach" this person from another company keeps them up at night? Or that they will narrow their search to only people who are not currently employed? No way . Also, I assure you, if a girl is attracted to a particular man she will not be much bothered whether he has a girlfriend or not. In fact having a girlfriend will make her more interested (pre-selection). Him being married may give her pause since she will have to risk the stigma of being a "homerecker".

Personally I don't see any moral issues with girls with boyfriends. Personal safety issues for myself, definitely, but what is a boyfriend/girlfriend exactly? There is no "ring on it". If she is up for it it really doesn't bother me. And, yes, I understand that the same thing could happen to me. I don't kid myself that I am some sort of exceptional "Alpha" who is immune to this. Actually I don't think it is possible for ANYONE to be immune, despite having to pretend and act as if they can be. But that is my theory of "relationship relativity" and I won't bore you with the details now. Basically "Its All Relative" and you face the same forces from above and below that someone much better or worse than you do. It's just that you are in a different place when facing them.

Anyway, I often meet girls with boyfriends. In my case the boyfriends are usually in another country and hemisphere, so not a physical threat. Look, everyone has needs. What is a girl supposed to do with her "boyfriend" literally half a world away? Evolutionary psychology is a lot more complex than can be written out in a few platitudes, and it is NOT true that men are naturally promiscuous and women are naturally monogamous. That is such an oversimplification that you could say it's straight up wrong, despite having value as a statement.

Its easier to game girls now who have boyfriends than those who are without. And I am not talking about club bitches here. These are girls who seem to have their head screwed on and have boyfriends who are models and working in investment banking.

Married women and those with long term boyfriends are easiest to game because they have either already past the "in love" stage with their current man or don't see him as "The One"

More often couples break up after the romantic distraction of the holiday's are over and they go back to the cold, harsh reality of their relationship. It's at this time and especially around Valentines day that taken women are most open to a new guy.

Quote: (11-26-2014 09:57 AM)lowside Wrote:  

The more a girl talks about her boyfriend, the higher my chances are of banging her. This has always been the case. It's incredible.

This has also been my experience, but with boyfriends who are far away. I'm not physically or psychologically good with direct confrontation.

But I agree with you. Shakespeare nailed it centuries ago. "She doth protest too much..."

I have heard of stories of girls joining dating sites for quick bangs while their boyfriend is on a business trip.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

This shit happens ALL the time, it won't ever stop.

Women are always looking for the next best thing, up until their biological clock hits, they settle down for a bit have the kid, get divorced or cheat on their child's father or husband.

Question is, how do you combat it ?
-By fucking the girl, then shaming her ?
-By telling her man ?
-By rejecting her and calling her out ?
-By never being in a relationship, LTR, marriage ?

I've had a slight internal conflict with myself about this over the past year, but I think I've come back to my original morals full circle. Unfaithful women are fucking disgusting, and as a man who's been swindled by a few females in my day, I can't condone it. I know it's a dog-eat-dog world and all and "If she doesn't do it with you she'll find someone else," but I can't help but put myself in another man's shoes no matter how "beta" he is. If she is gonna find a dick to jump on hen let her - it's not gonna be mine.

On that note, I will certainly shame the fuck out of a women who comes on to me when she has a man. I would call her out harshly in hopes of instilling some real guilt on her conscience so she either breaks up, wakes up, or hates herself - any/all the above would make me feel good. It's selfish and vindictive, but fuck it.

If shes out with you she already checked out of the relationship,just dont go further as to LTR with her you already know she did it to someone else. Personally I wouldnt do it anymore Ive had in the past, some of these girls arent mentally stable some of em want to find some emotional connection with you not just lust it gets annoying even more annoying if they brag about the relationship on their social media outlets and youre on the other end tapping them chasing you. Thats not mentally sane at all

Quote: (11-25-2014 09:04 PM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

But trust me, when the right woman comes along - you'll forget all of these valuable lessons - only to remember them when she betrays you.

WIA

Beautiful. Absolutely powerful.

Grant me serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The courage to change the things I can,
And the wisdom to know the difference

Quote: (11-25-2014 10:16 PM)frenchie Wrote:  

I've known a few girls like this and it always pained me. The guys needed to stop being so available and their girl's interest would increase 30 fold.

So true. I spent all of last spring banging a girl that had a boyfriend. Normally I don't do that, but she came on to me pretty strongly and it didn't seem like a bad idea when she would just come over and we'd bang and then she would leave. She would have been banging somebody else anyways, so I figured it might as well be me.

Anyways, so she plans on breaking up with her bf. They had already broken up once and then gotten back together. When that happened, he sent her snapchats of them crying (Is there anything more beta in the world then that??!?!?!). Basically she had his balls in a jar.

A couple months later, she plans on breaking up with him for a second time, but before that happens he ends up dumping her! Not a single thing could have drove her more crazy then that. Suddenly she's in love with him and they get back together and suddenly no longer feels like cheating on him.

They just broke up for good, and now she suddenly wants to be more than fuck buddys. I'm not against it, but I could never trust someone that I know has little issue cheating on their significant other.

Quote: (11-26-2014 04:14 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

So true. I spent all of last spring banging a girl that had a boyfriend. Normally I don't do that, but she came on to me pretty strongly and it didn't seem like a bad idea when she would just come over and we'd bang and then she would leave. She would have been banging somebody else anyways, so I figured it might as well be me.

Anyways, so she plans on breaking up with her bf. They had already broken up once and then gotten back together. When that happened, he sent her snapchats of them crying (Is there anything more beta in the world then that??!?!?!). Basically she had his balls in a jar.

A couple months later, she plans on breaking up with him for a second time, but before that happens he ends up dumping her! Not a single thing could have drove her more crazy then that. Suddenly she's in love with him and they get back together and suddenly no longer feels like cheating on him.

They just broke up for good, and now she suddenly wants to be more than fuck buddys. I'm not against it, but I could never trust someone that I know has little issue cheating on their significant other.

Yes, but more importantly your relationship with her is founded on cheating to begin with. Just because of that, I wouldn't bet on a long lasting future.

Forget about bf, what about married women? I love girls with bf and husbands but then again I believe in polyamorous relationships. And since I believe our current relationships models are intrinsically flawed I have no problems with these women. If she's there with you it's because she wants to be. I get the part about them telling you about the bf. I don't get the part where they keep talking about it. This usually doesn't happen with me. They usually just mention it and that's it.

Quote: (11-26-2014 04:29 PM)Onto Wrote:  

Quote: (11-26-2014 04:14 PM)tallandblonde Wrote:  

Yes, but more importantly your relationship with her is founded on cheating to begin with. Just because of that, I wouldn't bet on a long lasting future.

Yes I agree 100%. I kinda made it sound like I'd be open to dating her but I phrased it a little incorrectly. I'd be open to dating her if I didn't have first hand knowledge that she'll cheat on me at the drop of a hat. But now, she's just damaged goods and really just useful for a fuck every now and again.

This example illustrates why it is difficult to form a trusting relationship with a woman these days. We live in a society of instant upgrade. Everyone is looking for the next best thing:

a smartphone upgrade when your current phone works fine

a new job when your employer has compensated and treated you well

a better man when your current boyfriend has been faithful and treated you well, but he is acting "boring"

We all have to determine where our moral line is. One thing is certain: do not enter into a relationship with any woman who has demonstrated deceit so clearly. You are who you are. This behavior will be repeated when she just isn't feeling the "sparks" with you anymore.

It's modern attention whoring. She wants to get you hot and bothered and leave you with blue balls and the check. Hope you didn't buy her any appetizers. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos