rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jennifer Selter and her million dollar ass.

So she has made quite a comfortable living off having a nice ass on instagram. From what I have seen she certainly works/worked hard to get it where it is. I have no problems with this what so ever, god bless her if she motivates more girls do do some heavy squats and get nicer asses.

I just saw a youtube video of her doing some workouts and it made me stop and wonder.... what do these workouts do for her as far as a sex partner? To me it seems like she would be awesome in the bedroom (not just cause of having a nice ass) Will these movements and workouts strengthen and tighten her naughty bits? Seems like she would just be flexible and tight as it gets. Anyone have experience with girls with this type of dedicated working out? Should I be making girls who wanna stay in the rotation start doing this very specific type of workout?

[Image: conheca-uma-das-bundas-mais-famo.jpg]
[Image: Jen_Selter_hot_8.jpg]
[Image: jenselter11.jpg]
[Image: 7bc31ccd752a8743cdf950d478e4d0b8b3fa7840...98f199.jpg]

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

According to TravelerKai:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42329-...#pid879739

Quote:Quote:

...I keep saying it, but women with fat asses are just using their weight as a means of applying more pressure on your dick, because their walls certainly cannot exert that same level of force/stimulation. You also have to smash on them faster to sustain that pressure. No matter how you look at it, it's just a cheap workaround, for what it should feel like.

That said, if she can produce the effects of a fat woman sexually, without looking like a landwhale, more power to her. That is indeed a rare combo. But it still is, what it is. Also as much as Kanye loves to brag about his dick size, maybe that suits him just fine. Wouldn't suit me though.

A conveniently-timed thread for me to use team WNB Kim K words against them. And I know, I know, Jenny Selt's ass aint fat, but wait till she's 34.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

so much ass and so little calf? Anyway, she puts some work into that butt. I would require a video of her twerking to assess her banging abilities

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34123.html

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

god bless that woman's ass, it's amazing. thanks for the introduction

God damn I so would

"As wolves among sheep we have wandered"

Her butt is fake though.

Seriously... you do not do that many squats and such.. and just grow a big ass without developing legs also.
and her legs have no definition.

She was flat asses and crooked nosed....Was on tv admitting she had a nose job.
She just doesnt wanna admit the ass is also fake

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (11-14-2014 05:31 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Her butt is fake though.

Seriously... you do not do that many squats and such.. and just grow a big ass without developing legs also.
and her legs have no definition.

She was flat asses and crooked nosed....Was on tv admitting she had a nose job.
She just doesnt wanna admit the ass is also fake

Same opinion as Sourcecode that her ass is fake just like her nose! I can't put my finger on it, but it seems that this girl was pushed to fame. First she was on TV at 14 I believe for her nose job on Good Morning America, then her ass got blitzed all over the web one day and boom famous when she was never known as a personal trainer b4. I feel weird when I see her

Are people actually going to call a WNB on this?

No fucking way would anyone not hit that once.

For the record though.. I would smash her into dick drunkenness

I am the cock carousel

WB 10x harder than I would hit Kim K.

Quote: (11-14-2014 04:38 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-34123.html

I used the search feature and searched every variation of her name I could think of in thread titles.

I'm glad they are starting to give out warnings for shitty thread titles.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

I don't understand the attraction some guys have to bizarrely protruding asses.

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

You don't like ass? Cool

I am the cock carousel

No calves and a face like a dog

[Image: jen-selter-nose-job.jpg]

[Image: jen-selter-nose-job-pic.jpg]

I am so glad some guys arent into his

Quote: (11-14-2014 07:45 PM)Vamonos Pest Wrote:  

No calves and a face like a dog

[Image: jen-selter-nose-job.jpg]

[Image: jen-selter-nose-job-pic.jpg]

WB before and after... even during

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Like the saying goes, fake ass, fake nose, fake hair, fake nails, fake lashes, fake tits yet these bitches want a real man ?

WB 100/10

Looking at the before and after pics, does she seem less-happy than before?

Almost like her face hasn't mastered the lie that's plastered on it.

Quote: (11-14-2014 08:05 PM)jayyrod1 Wrote:  

Looking at the before and after pics, does she seem less-happy than before?

Almost like her face hasn't mastered the lie that's plastered on it.

I have a thick white lie that I would plaster on her face.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard

Quote: (11-14-2014 04:27 PM)heavy Wrote:  

According to TravelerKai:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-42329-...#pid879739

Quote:Quote:

...I keep saying it, but women with fat asses are just using their weight as a means of applying more pressure on your dick, because their walls certainly cannot exert that same level of force/stimulation. You also have to smash on them faster to sustain that pressure. No matter how you look at it, it's just a cheap workaround, for what it should feel like.

That said, if she can produce the effects of a fat woman sexually, without looking like a landwhale, more power to her. That is indeed a rare combo. But it still is, what it is. Also as much as Kanye loves to brag about his dick size, maybe that suits him just fine. Wouldn't suit me though.

A conveniently-timed thread for me to use team WNB Kim K words against them. And I know, I know, Jenny Selt's ass aint fat, but wait till she's 34.

This woman's ass is nothing like Kim Kardashian's ass. What are you looking at?

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

She has a dog ass face. She really isn't that hot.

I would fuck her but she looks like she would be lame in bed and a starfish. I just get the vibe she is never going to meet you half way on anything.

Her ass is 100% fake. Her legs are weak as hell, your gluten are literally bolted to you hamstring and its impossible for those not to grow with your glutes if your isolating them.

She looks like the type of girl that would definitely try and finagle a few appetizers out of a date.

Still, WB.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (11-15-2014 12:06 AM)kosko Wrote:  

She has a dog ass face. She really isn't that hot.

I would fuck her but she looks like she would be lame in bed and a starfish. I just get the vibe she is never going to meet you half way on anything.

Her ass is 100% fake. Her legs are weak as hell, your gluten are literally bolted to you hamstring and its impossible for those not to grow with your glutes if your isolating them.

Yup.

I think she's pretty average.

Definitely butt injections.