rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

India THE Game Location

India THE Game Location

***One of my buddies has just e-mailed me this. Thought I would share with you guys. Seems like he is killing it***

So I’ve recently relocated to India..Bombay.

And let me tell you all this nonsense about India being repressed is quite frankly NONSENSE.

You just have to take a NEW approach.

That approach consists of two things: SOCIAL CIRCLE and TINDER. Of course, if you go to Bombay, Delhi and try to run game in clubs you’re going to find it very difficult. There is a huge social stigma surrounding male and female interaction in public; however this doesn’t mean the culture is repressed, it just means you have to do things behind closed doors.

White guys are seen as EXOTIC here and that gives you an enormous status too.

There are a few things you need:

1) Your own apartment – ( no friends, hotels or distractions)

2) Time – you have to be prepared to date girls for maybe 1 or 2 dates before escalating to the next level. Although with some it is possible to hook up straight-away.

3) Good rapport skills – don’t be overtly sexual in public places or from the word go. Communicate your value.

4) A good mobile phone and internet with TINDER and some friends.

I think really the advantage I have is that I’m not just another seedy tourist in India, after all I live here. I have also taken time to understand the culture, the language, the history of the place and that all helps to create BT.

Frankly I’m amazed that super hot girls are actively pursuing me and want to get with me.

At this point in time I have built up a hareem of girls. It's a delicate act spinning all the plates at once and takes a lot of work and constant interaction. Indian girls needed to be kept warm and constantly seek reassurance. In a few months of being here, I have lost count of my numbers but I'd say its between 15-20.

I have a smug smile when I see guys on here lamenting the state of India's dating and PU scene. If only they knew......

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 04:00 AM)Ladoo Wrote:  

So I’ve recently relocated to India..Bombay.

And let me tell you all this nonsense about India being repressed is quite frankly NONSENSE.
I have a smug smile when I see guys on here lamenting the state of India's dating and PU scene. If only they knew......
A lot of the advice doled out in the forum on India is based on data before tinder. Kudos to the guy but even he admitted that club game, day game and basically any sort of cold approaching that is not online is prohibited. India may have changed since I last visited but from what he states, it's still repressed.

India THE Game Location

Interesting. So was your buddy just straight up inviting them direct to his place?
The discord between this advice (assuming it's legit) and current opinion could be the high need for discretion/secrecy on the woman's part.

India THE Game Location

This advice is plausible, but note that it is not suited for the 2-week visitor. His buddy lives there. Most people here are not planning to relocate to India or are traveling for short stretches. In those cases, the current advice of Do Not Bang is still valid.

India THE Game Location

Well, it's cool to have a new perspective that hasn't been seen on the forum before.
Just one thing though: I've been to Mumbai. I don't want to go back.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

India THE Game Location

He needs to provide more details. For instance, supposedly it's not common for girls to agree to go on a date with a guy alone. They'll bring a chaperone to dates as if its 1935. How does he get these girls on dates? Where does he take them? An Indian girl being seen with a White guy is pretty outlandish from what I've seen.

Secondly, how does he transition these chicks from the date to his place for the lay? A lot of apartments in Mumbai and in India don't even rent to single guys. Maybe nowadays they have expat apartments but I just imagine bringing back any local girl if you are a foreigner is a big no no with the landlords.

The Tinder angle is interesting but I still think India is a majorly repressed culture. Tinder alone can't change that. Only further economic success can change it: money drops panties. But India is still very poor and needs at least 20 more years of solid economic growth before girls become more liberal. The cultural right now is completely asexual and repressed.

India THE Game Location

I hooked up with a rich Indian girl from Delhi here in Bangkok. We were making out in the club but got cockblocked by her giant amazon bitch of a friend. Had it not been for her I was banging that girl in the Hilton, no doubt.

From my very limited experience with them I can see it being possible to bang rich, westernized Indian girls from Tinder. Pure speculation on my part though as I've never been.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 11:22 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I hooked up with a rich Indian girl from Delhi here in Bangkok. We were making out in the club but got cockblocked by her giant amazon bitch of a friend. Had it not been for her I was banging that girl in the Hilton, no doubt.

From my very limited experience with them I can see it being possible to bang rich, westernized Indian girls from Tinder. Pure speculation on my part though as I've never been.

A hot nepali milf gave me some serious IOI's in a club @Bangkok, I tried to escalate but she kept saying she was married. She was with her other single MILF friend and kept implying that I should take her back to my room, her personal driver was also there, if the driver wasn't there I'm pretty sure I could of gotten her to come back to my hotel.

India THE Game Location

Indian girls are easier to bang if they're NOT from India! There are definitely slutty UK born and US born Indian girls. I've banged a few US born Indian women from OKCupid the first night I met them.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 02:16 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

Indian girls are easier to bang if they're NOT from India! There are definitely slutty UK born and US born Indian girls. I've banged a few US born Indian women from OKCupid the first night I met them.

I spoke to my friend about this. Uk-born Indian tend to be very very tough for the average white guy in the UK.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 03:10 PM)Ladoo Wrote:  

Quote: (11-10-2014 02:16 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I spoke to my friend about this. Uk-born Indian tend to be very very tough for the average white guy in the UK.

Most British-Indian women don’t go for white men, but there are some that are open to it. They're easier to bang if it's done out of the sight of Indian social circles, so online game is better.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 06:17 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I've been to Mumbai. I don't want to go back.

Without being too abrasive this is because most people fail to understand the charm of Mumbai.

There is no city in the world that has as much hustle and energy in the world that Mumbai has right now, no place where diamond merchants and slum dwellers occupy the same trains.

It resembles a bygone London of a Charles Dickens novel and watching Mumbai reinvent itself this century as India goes on to be the country it says it is destined to be will be one hell of a ride.

I recommend the book - Maximum city by Mehta.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 05:25 PM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

Without being too abrasive this is because most people fail to understand the charm of Mumbai.

There is no city in the world that has as much hustle and energy in the world that Mumbai has right now, no place where diamond merchants and slum dwellers occupy the same trains.

It resembles a bygone London of a Charles Dickens novel and watching Mumbai reinvent itself this century as India goes on to be the country it says it is destined to be will be one hell of a ride.

I recommend the book - Maximum city by Mehta.

I'd rather be in a city that's already finished, that one that's full of slums and shitty infrastructure. I also like different flavours of pussy and you're not gonna get that in Mumbai.

I prefer the London of now rather than the London of Charles Dickens.

India does my head in, too much bullshit to deal with and corruption.

In my current job I trained an American colleague to do a simple data entry task in SAP. It took and hour and she can do the work.

I've been remotely training some motherfuckers in India to do the same thing - we've had 6 training sessions over the last 6 months and they still haven't figured out how to do it!

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 05:42 PM)WalterBlack Wrote:  

I'd rather be in a city that's already finished, that one that's full of slums and shitty infrastructure. I also like different flavours of pussy and you're not gonna get that in Mumbai.

That is up to you of course but the second is simply untrue. You need to know where to go. Mumbai has Parsi's or Zoroastrians who are Indians of persian descent, it has the Indian Jews, Christian Indians and Indian Muslims in addition to Hindu's. Since all of them tend to originate from different parts of the country with different heritages they look different.

In my current job I trained an American colleague to do a simple data entry task in SAP. It took and hour and she can do the work.

I've been remotely training some motherfuckers in India to do the same thing - we've had 6 training sessions over the last 6 months and they still haven't figured out how to do it!

That is a whole different topic in itself, when I get the time maybe i'll write a post on it.

The talent and entrepreneurial zeal in India right now is unmatched. This is after all the country that is the only country that managed to send a probe to Mars in it's first attempt on a budget less than Gravity.

India THE Game Location

I guess this is because those Indians are smarter than the American. Why do work if they get paid while being in a training session!

India THE Game Location

India is a major shithole.

Horrible air quality, among other major issues like polio and horrible sanitation, not to mention the conservative society, make it a place I'd wish only upon my worst enemy.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 04:08 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

among other major issues like polio

India beats polio

India is conservative only for people who have no clue.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 04:22 AM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

Quote: (11-11-2014 04:08 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

among other major issues like polio

India beats polio

India is conservative only for people who have no clue.

[Image: clap.gif]

Better late than never.

A man who procrastinates in his choosing will inevitably have his choice made for him by circumstance.

A true friend is the most precious of all possessions and the one we take the least thought about acquiring.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-10-2014 05:25 PM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

It resembles a bygone London of a Charles Dickens novel

I can get that. I even had the same thought about the Dickensian nature of it. There are maze-like slums which are actually clean and well-kept unlike the main streets. Charming in a way and the richness of street life is quite amazing. Even if you have been to south-east Asia or Latin America, don't think you can imagine it - India is on another level.

It's a place for hardy travellers and it's good to go visit once. A rare breed might fall in love with it.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 05:00 AM)getdownonit Wrote:  

Better late than never.

You overestimate your trolling ability. India is so far ahead of schedule in terms of nation building that it is quite staggering. It might be an ancient civilization in terms of history but in terms of being a nation it is a baby.

Quote: (11-11-2014 05:25 AM)RawGod Wrote:  

I can get that. I even had the same thought about the Dickensian nature of it. There are maze-like slums which are actually clean and well-kept unlike the main streets. Charming in a way and the richness of street life is quite amazing. Even if you have been to south-east Asia or Latin America, don't think you can imagine it - India is on another level.

It's a place for hardy travellers and it's good to go visit once. A rare breed might fall in love with it.

I agree though I would say not so rare.

The biggest slum in Asia and one of the biggest in the world Dharavi under the surface is actually a thriving hub of small scale manufacturing and is sitting on some of the most expensive real estate in the world. It has a transient population where people come from rural India, work hard, make the transition to urban India and move on. The energy is staggering, the hustle will take your breath away.

Scratch the surface :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JkLpCFmDKbM

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 12:06 AM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

That is up to you of course but the second is simply untrue. You need to know where to go. Mumbai has Parsi's or Zoroastrians who are Indians of persian descent, it has the Indian Jews, Christian Indians and Indian Muslims in addition to Hindu's. Since all of them tend to originate from different parts of the country with different heritages they look different.

That 'diversity' is nothing compared to London to be fair. On any given night in London you can hit on American girls, Brazilian, Russian, Chinese, Indian and Nigerian. Literally every flavour of the rainbow. Various different Indian sub-continent ethnicities doesn't really compare.

I thought India was awful when I was there, personally. If someone wants to take advantage of the economic opportunities presented by a large developing country (and game the local women) I think China is a far better option. Its got less pollution, less crime, a more vibrant expat scene, better infrastructure and women far more open to meeting foreigners.

India in 50-100 years might be worth visiting, when it gets itsself together. For now though I'd skip it - its just too messy, in all senses of the word.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 06:53 AM)zatara Wrote:  

That 'diversity' is nothing compared to London to be fair.

True. London is a global city in a net + immigration country.

I simply said that the city does indeed have a diversity that includes facial, linguisitc and religious among the local populace that very few countries can match without immigration

With the influx of African and Iranian students in India for education and a thriving expat community one could go out and meet an array of nationalities in a single day.

Its got less pollution, less crime, a more vibrant expat scene,.

No, no and no.

better infrastructure and women far more open to meeting foreigners

Yes and yes.

India in 50-100 years might be worth visiting, when it gets itsself together. For now though I'd skip it - its just too messy, in all senses of the word.

Disagree. India will enter the first world much before '50-100' years and it will then display a lot of traits of first world nations with a few winks towards it's quaint past.

India now on the other hand offers the chance to witness immense social and economic change, drive of people hoping to build a better life amongst many others things that simply do not happen much in history.

India is the country that exploded the nuclear bomb when it wasn't clear she would survive as a unified nation, India is a country who'se space agency is competing with wealthier more meritorious nations on a fraction of the budget while is still trying to overcome poverty and malnutrition. India is a contradiction in itself.

Go now and go with an open mind. Mark Twain's words will make sense then.

India THE Game Location

Two threads about India and now all this, trolling, anyone?

"Christian love bears evil, but it does not tolerate it. It does penance for the sins of others, but it is not broadminded about sin. Real love involves real hatred: whoever has lost the power of moral indignation and the urge to drive the sellers from temples has also lost a living, fervent love of Truth."

- Archbishop Fulton J. Sheen

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 07:20 AM)zidhai89 Wrote:  

Its got less pollution, less crime, a more vibrant expat scene,.

No, no and no.
[snipping the rest for brevity]

In regards to pollution:

Pollution data from World Health Organization
CityShanghaiDelhi
PM1079286
PM2.536153

(this refers to atmospheric particulate matter - a common measurement). So anywhere from 4 to 5 times the pollution levels.

On crime, India had a murder rate of 3.2 per 100k/people in 2010. China in the same period is 1.12. That's an almost three times higer murder rate, nevermind rape/theft etc - which offer similar statistics.

On the expat scene, my evidence is more anecdotal. But I honestly don't think there's a comparison to be made once you've experienced the nightlife in Beijing/Shanghai vs Deli/Mumbai etc. Nevermind the entrepôt that is Hong Kong...

Just curious given your defensive points - can you really honestly recommend Delhi or Mumbai to a member of this forum over say, Bangkok or Shanghai? Or are you perhaps a little bit biased? Have you been to other large Asian cities? My experience with Delhi and Mumbai was that they were far closer to Lagos (in Nigeria) in living standards and game opportunities than other Asian metropolises.

Given that I really couldn't recommend India to the guys on this forum as a good place to game, or live. Its a shame, as some of the scenery is beautiful and you do see some pretty girls. But, for the moment at least, the crime, pollution, infrastructure concerns, conservative culture etc just make it a hard place to recommend to anyone when there are so many better places to go.

India THE Game Location

Quote: (11-11-2014 08:01 AM)LEMONed IScream Wrote:  

Two threads about India and now all this, trolling, anyone?

What are you talking about?

Two threads on India started by different members compared to fifty on the Philippines.

I'm guessing the simple act of discussing the country of India is now considered trolling [Image: tard.gif]

"All this" looks like someone dropping a new perspective on a region that there's not a lot of data on. +1 from me.