rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich and Famous Men Still Get Played: The Omarion Story

R&B Singer Omarion his dissed his own mother and tattooed himself all over his girlfriend who told him she was having his baby, only to find out, the baby looks more like he's related to George Lopez than him...now the chick, whose ex-boyfriend happens to be Mexican, doesn't want to do a paternity test.

Here are the proud parents:

[Image: Omarion.jpg]

Here's this power simp celebrating the love for his chick:

[Image: 10684115_866622186682916_1649429257_n.jpg]

Here they are with "their" child:

[Image: omarion_megaa.jpg]

[Image: screen-shot-2014-10-19-at-11-03-32-am.png?w=528&h=447]

[Image: michael-jordan-laughing.gif]

Another one bites the dust.

This little soldier looks like my homey Luis... for reel!!

This is incredible. Someone with the looks and prestige as him, this fucking beta?

This deserves Simp of the Year, so far.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Moms know that these hoes ain't loyal:

Quote:Quote:

According to sources, Omarion’s mom has been hinting around that the baby looks bi-racial.

She also mentioned that Apryl’s ex boyfriend is Mexican.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Damn 'O'

I hear an 'Icebox' remix already brewing

MDP

[Image: 1361585268_tumblr_lonimk8MgP1qhg13qo1_500.jpg]

Never heard of this Omarino dude. But what chump would do his lady? Damn. I'd rather go on a year-long dry spell.

[Image: 1728animated_gif_not_the_father.gif]

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Quote: (10-19-2014 08:03 PM)jariel Wrote:  

[Image: screen-shot-2014-10-19-at-11-03-32-am.png?w=528&h=447]

I find this photo oddly disturbing. He is holding the baby with a normal, doting gaze, while she has these oddly narrowed eyes even while kissing the baby. It's a performance. I associate her facial expression with extreme narcissism and perhaps sociopathy. Be very wary of women like this.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

All men are beta behind the scenes.

Team Nachos

She ugly tho

3/10 WNB

He got served.

[Image: You%20Got%20Served%20(2004).jpg]

Rich and famous dudes are more likely to be played because gold diggers will actively target them.

Which is why game/red pill mindset is an essential skillset for a rich or famous man.

Is it me or is the whole hip hop/RNB industry moving towards a far more simping mindset?

It seems lately its vogue amongst hip hop artists to spend shit tons of money on women and then brag about it. Whatever happened to "I ain't the one" kind of mindset?

He actually broke up with her over the DNA test (perhaps it's too obvious)

Quote: (10-19-2014 10:05 PM)Saladin Wrote:  

Is it me or is the whole hip hop/RNB industry moving towards a far more simping mindset?

It seems lately its vogue amongst hip hop artists to spend shit tons of money on women and then brag about it. Whatever happened to "I ain't the one" kind of mindset?

Chris Brown gives me hope...

Civilize the mind but make savage the body.

Gangsta isn't like that and I guess manipulative hoes rule.

Rich and famous dudes are more likely to be played because gold diggers will actively target them.

Which is why game/red pill mindset is an essential skillset for a rich or famous man.

Good one - besides even Alphas can get played like this. Difference is that they won't be hanging around. Also this is a fucking good reason to not get married and wait for a DNA test to accept paternity.

She can do jack shit from preventing him to do a test. The only thing she can do is to prevent him from doing a legally valid test that can be used in court.

Fucking stupid bitch - the guy truly looks like a nice chap - probably too Beta-ish for her.

[Image: article-2720304-205FFA8C00000578-311_634x607.jpg]

Heh - and the whole thing was recorded on some reality TV show. Someone should post it when it is online.

I've noticed this myself recently, too.

The disease is spreading!

It's the Drake Effect.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Good one - besides even Alphas can get played like this. Difference is that they won't be hanging around.

Exactly. This happens to you and you throw that bitch out of your house, period. The baby does not look like me and she does not want to do the paternity test and I am going to hang around? haha.

I lost all respect for this dude, he is soft as fuck. I remembering watching this interview on youtube years ago where he was hanging out with bow wow and the interviewer was disrespecting both of them, only bow wow reacted and started threatening the interviewer, this soft ass dude just stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

Now this, with this bitch that is not even an 8 and looked like was fucked by half of the hood.

smh

OP, can you give us the link to read the full story?

Quote: (10-20-2014 09:30 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Good one - besides even Alphas can get played like this. Difference is that they won't be hanging around.

Exactly. This happens to you and you throw that bitch out of your house, period. The baby does not look like me and she does not want to do the paternity test and I am going to hang around? haha.

I lost all respect for this dude, he is soft as fuck. I remembering watching this interview on youtube years ago where he was hanging out with bow wow and the interviewer was disrespecting both of them, only bow wow reacted and started threatening the interviewer, this soft ass dude just stayed quiet and didn't say anything.

Now this, with this bitch that is not even an 8 and looked like was fucked by half of the hood.

smh

OP, can you give us the link to read the full story?

Who busts nuts in women they aren't married to in the first place? Especially women of low quality. If his ass wasn't so sprung he would have known from jump street if that baby was his or not. If every dude busted nut on the stomach or back, they would know if some hoe is lying or not. Basic knowledge of female cycles, cervical fluid viscosity, and fertility can also help you figure out when conception was done and if that matched up with that last time you may have fucked her. The only way not to know for sure is if you fuck everyday, bust inside, and she cannot hardly keep track of her ovulation cycles. Hmm, this might make for a good write up..

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Bitches who chase rich, famous men only have one currency: their looks.

They're trying to use it to buy into a lifestyle created by someone else's resources.

When you have anything going for yourself in life, you have to look at everybody who's trying to be a part of it as a parasite who's trying to extract something from you until proven otherwise.

When women are letting you fuck them raw and bust inside of them without objection, then you already know what it is, and ultimately, you deserve whatever you get.

Quote: (10-20-2014 10:43 AM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If every dude busted nut on the stomach or back, they would know if some hoe is lying or not.

[Image: omarion_megaa.jpg]

Looking at this pick, its obvious the particular dude would ignore the facts until the paternity test came in.