rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Divulging the truth out of women

After almost a year following my penis around SEAsia and digesting many red pills along the way, my trust in women has decreased significantly.
  • I'm visiting a friend in another city
  • Stop teasing me I don't like it
  • I've only had sex with X men in my life
  • No, I'm not seeing anyone else right now
  • You're perfect me, I will love you forever
  • I'm pregnant and the baby is yours
  • I love it when you treat me like a princess
  • If you talk to any other girls tonight we won't go home together
  • I never had sex with that guy, he is just a friend
  • I'm not that type of girl
  • I will never cheat on you
Are just some lines women have said to me and their actions or meaning probably meant something else (have any better ones?), or, they are trying to change my mental picture I have of them into something else (manipulative). I'm just wondering what tactics can be deployed to actually get these bitches to tell the truth (yes with their mouths), and not get suckered into a shitty LTR because you didn't do your correct due diligence?

Second, how do you call out on these bitches for lying? In my experience, again they will just lie further or spin it around to be your fault. Its really common here in Asia to save face no matter what. Is it worth the drama?

Threatening to next them sometimes works. Literally, there is my freaking door, walk through it and never come back because I'm not convinced of your bullshit. Maybe I'm going against the forces of nature to get these bitches to be honest.

I'd say yes you are, having a long memory and the ability to notice the differences in behaviour always works because you call them out on it. also asking questions or subtle variations of the same could help as they may switch their story. with things like pregnancy I had one try it on me, and nothing she said I accepted and when I said "ok ill see you" or "ill come to the scan" I called her bluff.

Agreed. Also asking questions in way which seems like you don't really care, only to ask it again in a different way later so she slips up. Because it seems like you don't care, shes less likely to tell the same story twice.

The less drama and effort I need to put into it the better. Sure you can call the woman out, but is it really worth it (in some cases yes). Personally I see nothing good coming out of calling a girl out.

Reason being they'll rationalize it away with some hamster logic and move one not learning a lesson.

You can always try to get a bitch to be honest but as the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

I'd rather eject from the relationship or downgrade my relationship with her and move on to better things.

I've got no use worrying about what a girl is doing when I'm not around.

Personally I don't understand SEAsian culture firsthand because I've never really banged/dated an asian. I do understand saving face.

I say when it comes to pregnancy - I say yes, I've had that happen and for no other reason than peace of mind I called her on her shit and I am so glad I did.

Quote: (10-13-2014 01:39 AM)UberBicep Wrote:  

I'm just wondering what tactics can be deployed to actually get these bitches to tell the truth (yes with their mouths), and not get suckered into a shitty LTR because you didn't do your correct due diligence?

Second, how do you call out on these bitches for lying? In my experience, again they will just lie further or spin it around to be your fault.

It's better to concentrate your efforts on finding a woman who is of good quality then trying to make one that is of poor quality into a good one. Women that frequent bars and nightclubs are not LTR material, nor ones that are drinkers or do drugs.

As an extreme example you won't find many lying women in a convent. Of course they're kinda taken already, but you get the idea. For LTR you need to change your venues. Coffee shops, book clubs, university library, museums, etc.

I made a post here that talks more to spotting whores.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39160-...#pid807656

Its really common here in Asia to save face no matter what.

BeyondBorders started a great thread on Asian women and lying in relationships.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-39630.html

It depends on what the possible lie could be. I no longer ask questions about their past because they will always lie. Asking about them dating someone else is pointless because I assume she's fucking someone else anyway. They won't tell the truth. No matter how close a woman is to you; always get a DNA test when the child is born. Doesn't matter how much you two love each other.

It's always best to be on the lookout for subtle changes in the behavior and other red flags. Believe me when I say there are many red flags. Just open your eyes to how she is behaving; Do not fantasize!!

Some Asian women (the more traditional ones) can be bargained with. You'd have to sit down with them and talk about these cultural differences so they won't be focusing on the whole "save face" aspect. You won't be able to do this with the more westernized chicks.

Note, I've never been to SEA, so take my thoughts with a grain of salt. Also, this ended up being longer than I intended.

...I'm just wondering what tactics can be deployed to actually get these bitches to tell the truth (yes with their mouths),

Why do you want them to tell the truth? The more feminine, the sexier, the less interesting they are anyway. The more intelligent, interesting to talk to women, the less feminine, less sexy they are (speaking of personality).

Quote:Quote:

and not get suckered into a shitty LTR because you didn't do your correct due diligence?

Be a man, don't get suckered. Are these women fooling you for 6 months? Trust words only in the short-term when you don't have enough behavioral data to go by. This goes for men and women.[/quote]

Second, how do you call out on these bitches for lying?

Don't. I don't blame you if you do, but if you're fully in control of yourself, you'd just observe and note it so you know who you're dealing with.

In my experience, again they will just lie further or spin it around to be your fault. Its really common here in Asia to save face no matter what. Is it worth the drama?

No

Threatening to next them sometimes works. Literally, there is my freaking door, walk through it and never come back because I'm not convinced of your bullshit. Maybe I'm going against the forces of nature to get these bitches to be honest.

At risk of sounding cliche, threatening is beta. Don't threaten if you don't mean it, at which point from your perspective it's not really a threat, it's you doing what the fuck you want. She may see it as a threat, but you shouldn't. Allow me to explain.

My marriage was falling apart. My wife was apathetic to me. Admittedly apathetic. She had said a number of times she just didn't feel anything. So there I was, sitting in my psychologists office, not sure what to do, when he said, "Well you could divorce her". My response, "No, I don't think threatening that would work. I don't think that would change anything." Psych: "No, I mean, that's a realistic option. I'm not suggesting it, I'm just saying you could go get a divorce...that's an option."

A divorce "threat" would have been bull-shit because I wouldn't mean it. When I left his office that afternoon I had made up my mind, divorce wasn't a threat, it was a very real option. This reflected in my sincere but cold indifference to her for the next few days. I wasn't threatening, I was just indifferent to her...divorce was a definite possibility. My wife figured it out from my actions. Five days later she was begging me not to leave her.

“Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.”

Men play their game, but women play their game too.
Both sides are trying to maximize their position.

Unfortunately honesty doesn't always pay. This is why I always assume the worst and ignore things people say. Only after a track record of those assumptions being incorrect, do I start to have faith in the character of the girl.

The only final and non-bullshitable test of honesty is the DNA paternity test. Thank god we have this, and do not live in fucked places like France where it's illegal to even confirm a child is yours.

Don't listen so much to what a woman says as much to what she does.

With girls its covert sub communication 75% of the time and covert only when the situation demands for it.

Divulging the truth from woman comes from three things mainly -

1. Realizing that women are not to be trusted (but not being paranoid about it).
2. Paying close attention to a woman's actions
3. Experience

Are just some lines women have said to me and their actions or meaning probably meant something else (have any better ones?), or, they are trying to change my mental picture I have of them into something else (manipulative).

Context. Context. Context. It could be any of those things depending on the situation.

Second, how do you call out on these bitches for lying? In my experience, again they will just lie further or spin it around to be your fault. Its really common here in Asia to save face no matter what. Is it worth the drama?

Dont call them out unless its absolutely essential or you're out for blood.
Be covert. Be subtle, and most of the times, they will get the hint.

Heres some examples based on your list -

I'm visiting a friend in another city. "Yeah and Im the pope." Look at her. Turn around walk away. Soft next if over text.

Stop teasing me I don't like it. Ignore. After a while, repeat the same sentence with an insignificant trait back at her such as "Stop walking behind me, I dont like it."

I've only had sex with X men in my life. Me too.

No, I'm not seeing anyone else right now. Brief smile. Eject and disappear for a while

You're perfect me, I will love you forever. Seriously, whats the problem with this, even if its a lie? (unless she's the clingy type, in which case new passport new country)

I'm pregnant and the baby is yours. Dont freak out. Stay calm and take her YOURSELF for testing to someplace you trust.

I love it when you treat me like a princess. Take her to McDonald's, or get her to do something for you. Keep calling her princess once in a while.

If you talk to any other girls tonight we won't go home together. . Introduce her to some beta faggot around and keep gaming
etc

I hope you get the idea.

^^^This guy +1

I harp on the pregnancy thing because the rest can be solved by just walking away. but pregnancy can be a real shitstorm on your mindset - like Sharkie said for all intensive purposes in that situation unless you see the tests, the scans and the paternity testing done and it proves that its yours........it isn't.

Quote: (10-13-2014 12:50 PM)Sharkie Wrote:  

Don't listen so much to what a woman says as much to what she does.

With girls its covert sub communication 75% of the time and covert only when the situation demands for it.

Divulging the truth from woman comes from three things mainly -

1. Realizing that women are not to be trusted (but not being paranoid about it).
2. Paying close attention to a woman's actions
3. Experience

Are just some lines women have said to me and their actions or meaning probably meant something else (have any better ones?), or, they are trying to change my mental picture I have of them into something else (manipulative).

Context. Context. Context. It could be any of those things depending on the situation.

Dont call them out unless its absolutely essential or you're out for blood.
Be covert. Be subtle, and most of the times, they will get the hint

Heres some examples based on your list -

I'm visiting a friend in another city. "Yeah and Im the pope." Look at her. Turn around walk away. Soft next if over text.

Stop teasing me I don't like it. Ignore. After a while, repeat the same sentence with an insignificant trait back at her such as "Stop walking behind me, I dont like it."

I've only had sex with X men in my life. Me too.

No, I'm not seeing anyone else right now. Brief smile. Eject and disappear for a while

You're perfect me, I will love you forever. Seriously, whats the problem with this, even if its a lie? (unless she's the clingy type, in which case new passport new country)

I'm pregnant and the baby is yours. Dont freak out. Stay calm and take her YOURSELF for testing to someplace you trust.

I love it when you treat me like a princess. Take her to McDonald's, or get her to do something for you. Keep calling her princess once in a while.

If you talk to any other girls tonight we won't go home together. . Introduce her to some beta faggot around and keep gaming
etc

I hope you get the idea.

That's the perfect MO for texting, especially for dealing with flaking.

“….and we will win, and you will win, and we will keep on winning, and eventually you will say… we can’t take all of this winning, …please Mr. Trump …and I will say, NO, we will win, and we will keep on winning”.

- President Donald J. Trump

Quote: (10-13-2014 03:25 AM)kaotic Wrote:  

The less drama and effort I need to put into it the better. Sure you can call the woman out, but is it really worth it (in some cases yes). Personally I see nothing good coming out of calling a girl out.

Reason being they'll rationalize it away with some hamster logic and move one not learning a lesson.

You can always try to get a bitch to be honest but as the saying goes "You can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

I'd rather eject from the relationship or downgrade my relationship with her and move on to better things.

I've got no use worrying about what a girl is doing when I'm not around.

Personally I don't understand SEAsian culture firsthand because I've never really banged/dated an asian. I do understand saving face.

"All that is necessary for evil to succeed is for good man to do nothing".

Betas dont call girls out, alpha dont call girls out. Thats how they got to their bitchy attitude today.

Though I agree Im no hero.

Ass or cash, nobody rides for free - WestIndiArchie

Some of the hard lessons learned in my four decades of dealing with women are as follows:

>Disregard anything that is said "in the heat of passion"

>A lot of what she says is said out of emotion; meaning it has to be discounted as her feelings in the MOMENT

>Her emotions change>causing her feelings to change>leading to her "truth" changing

MDP

I second Onto. Read beyondborders thread.

Remember most women think they are slick. You will catch more lies by not asking for the truth. Don't interrogate women. They aren't dumb. Get your intel the old fashioned way. They make dumb mistakes and aren't smarter than most men.

When you are not trying to catch them is when you will catch them.

Since you are in Asia, you can also use the advice I posted in that thread. It really works well but only on Asians.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Lies are not difficult to spot - it seems these Asian girls always give themselves away, and they are very susceptible to entrapment. Usually, it's best to go with your gut.

As an aside, though, hiring a PI is a very real option for any man with his finances half-together in Asia. I've already decided that if I ever do decide to go all-in with a girl here, it's well worth the investment to find out if you're being taken for a fool.

I mean, hopefully you'll be smart enough to see it coming ahead of time, but better safe than sorry.

If you want to test a short-term girl, I guess you could always take the keylogger approach to dig a bit deeper.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling