rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How do I attract black hos?

Prologue:

It's a personal preference. At this point, non black hos are a nice to have. I still have a big thing for the black ho lizards and I have been fortunate enough to sample quite a few which only goes to fuel my lust further. So don't suggest I try other races. That portfolio will be expanded soon enough. I grew up in Europe so I'm not wow'd by the need to thrust into white lizards at this point.

Current status: I'm not doing bad and although I'm averaging about one new a month, I want to step it up to about 2 a month.
I want to maximise my ROI for the skitters and although my takedown rate is been at around 1 a month, I would

Goals: I want to average about 2 new a month. I want easy detachables and I want this to be accomplished all while working a 40 hour work week.

What types of black hos: I think the American culture liberates tarts of all cultural backgrounds. I've encountered black hos of West Indian parentage, black hos of African parentage and black hos of American heritage who all display similar behaviour of slackness.
Currently: All the black hos I have spread so far have been pure black American.

Where to go to meet them?: With day game it's hard to tell, a lot of disguises during the day. Hos usually show their colours vividly at night.
So at night, do I risk their hangout spots (semi hood joints and other venues) or is that a bad ROI due to the heavy peacocking by the presence of other wolves?
If not, where best for night game?

Current hunting locales:
Online and some local clubs.

Online tactics: Cut and paste generic responses, gather number and bang those who get wet.
Club tactics: Dress up in a tight shirt, trousers and shoes with nice cologne and spit game tactically.

What do I say to entice them into swift sexual encounters? How do I push/pull them for the bang sooner than later? El Mechanico has advised not going hard like the other cats around here but keeping the 'innocent' Brit tempo and working off of a steady flow.
I was thinking of making the Brit approach a tad edgier and looking for suggestions to the tweak.

Should I go hard and press for them to come over? If it's seen as too strong, do I reset and come back softer or just move on to other targets.

Do I utilise phone AND text game or focus more on phone to warm them up and arrange dates and use texting to confirm address of meeting location?

Current phone/text game: Minimalist as possible. I try and minimise too much phone talk. I don't talk about sex at all. I make references to my English background without shoving it down their throat and I let it marinate. I had a tendency of talking myself out of the pussy so it's better to keep it brief and move them towards meeting up.

I would particularly welcome input from those who have been in an active hunt in the last 2 years of the target range (black hos) not from those who had a dream run back in 2000.

P.S. When I say black hos, I mean black lizards with ho-ish tendencies NOT actual hos who charge for bangs.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

I have never tried to fuck a black girl who hasn't showed sexual interest in me first. I think this is important for me to mention.

Black girls have loved it when I've been aggressive, perhaps the innocent thing works online but I can't see it working in person. Again, this may be due to my inexperience and if multiple users claim it works then just disregard what I've stated.

There are tons of black girls at hip hop clubs

Knowledge of hip hop/rap especially underground or artists that are rising is huge! You can easily isolate using this.

Also, I know not of one black girl who doesn't love 2 chainz. Make sure you've got your 2 chainz knowledge down air tight and they will eat that shit up.

Be ready because these girls are aggressive, too aggressive for my taste. Not just sex wise but dancing wise. Trust me, you do not want to be stuck between a bunch of black bootys coming at you with your back against a wall. Good luck, there is no escape!

I haven't had luck with black girls and I am a black man myself. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that I speak proper English. I've had several of them look at me like I'm crazy. Another turned me down because of my lack of "swag".

Good luck

Quote: (09-17-2014 05:07 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Prologue:

It's a personal preference. At this point, non black hos are a nice to have. I still have a big thing for the black ho lizards and I have been fortunate enough to sample quite a few which only goes to fuel my lust further. So don't suggest I try other races. That portfolio will be expanded soon enough. I grew up in Europe so I'm not wow'd by the need to thrust into white lizards at this point.

Current status: I'm not doing bad and although I'm averaging about one new a month, I want to step it up to about 2 a month.
I want to maximise my ROI for the skitters and although my takedown rate is been at around 1 a month, I would

Goals: I want to average about 2 new a month. I want easy detachables and I want this to be accomplished all while working a 40 hour work week.

What types of black hos: I think the American culture liberates tarts of all cultural backgrounds. I've encountered black hos of West Indian parentage, black hos of African parentage and black hos of American heritage who all display similar behaviour of slackness.
Currently: All the black hos I have spread so far have been pure black American.

Where to go to meet them?: With day game it's hard to tell, a lot of disguises during the day. Hos usually show their colours vividly at night.
So at night, do I risk their hangout spots (semi hood joints and other venues) or is that a bad ROI due to the heavy peacocking by the presence of other wolves?
If not, where best for night game?

Current hunting locales:
Online and some local clubs.

Online tactics: Cut and paste generic responses, gather number and bang those who get wet.
Club tactics: Dress up in a tight shirt, trousers and shoes with nice cologne and spit game tactically.

What do I say to entice them into swift sexual encounters? How do I push/pull them for the bang sooner than later? El Mechanico has advised not going hard like the other cats around here but keeping the 'innocent' Brit tempo and working off of a steady flow.
I was thinking of making the Brit approach a tad edgier and looking for suggestions to the tweak.

Should I go hard and press for them to come over? If it's seen as too strong, do I reset and come back softer or just move on to other targets.

Do I utilise phone AND text game or focus more on phone to warm them up and arrange dates and use texting to confirm address of meeting location?

Current phone/text game: Minimalist as possible. I try and minimise too much phone talk. I don't talk about sex at all. I make references to my English background without shoving it down their throat and I let it marinate. I had a tendency of talking myself out of the pussy so it's better to keep it brief and move them towards meeting up.

I would particularly welcome input from those who have been in an active hunt in the last 2 years of the target range (black hos) not from those who had a dream run back in 2000.

P.S. When I say black hos, I mean black lizards with ho-ish tendencies NOT actual hos who charge for bangs.

Moma, youre a black british cat right?

I assume your lookin for ratchet ghetto big booty hoes right?
(Correct me if Im wrong)

These women are not my preferred targets by far but I roll with cats that love these types.

With these women looks and swagger are of the utmost importance. You need a smooth super dominant frame to get these women wet.

Basically u want to dress like cats in hiphop videos, flashy watch and chain included. If u got got some muscles or height +tats on you it should be easy.

I would play down the british thing as well, rep your guyana roots, just be aggressive, cocky and invite them to smoke some weed after the club.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

With Chicken

I kid.

like it was mentioned above you have to decide what type of black girl you want

There are a ton of verities to chose from so you have to narrow down what you want. To name a few off of the top of my head

The college black girl - This type of girl can be broken down into two categories
1. The valley girl- this black chick has a majority of white girlfriends
2. The ethnic- this black chick hardly has any white grilfriends

Now you must be asking yourself... why does this matter Sketness.

It matter because you will use different game for each chick.

The black chick with all white girlfriends will usually talk in that valley girl accent. You game this chick like you would your average white college age girl.

Now for the black chicks with hardly any white girlfriends you have to come at them a little differently.

A lot of times these chicks will have Latina or Asian friends.

These chicks will most likely be more politically aware. Usually they are in the black student union at there school or some other ethnic club on campus.

This does not mean that these chicks cannot be gamed because they can.

The key with these chicks is that you need to find out what exactly they are into ( now I say that because since these girls are pretty politically involved they will have a specific niche that they will be very passionate about... find that niche)

After you can connect with her about her niche then you can game her as normal ( this should be for all game but with these specific type of black girls it generally is harder to connect with them on superficial shit)

Ratchet black girls - These are you basic classic hood rats, most of the time you can find them working at a store, fast food chain or going to school part time.

To game these girls you will need tight direct game. As long as you can bat down her stupid shit tests ( She will throw a LOT of shit test at you from the beginning) they she will calm down and return to being a normal chick

The African black chick- this girl is more along the lines of the college black chick and will either fall into the valley girl category or the ethnic black girl category. Game accordingly

* side note*

My favorite thing about black girls across the board is that They will let you know if they like you and she will make it stupid easy for you. Most of the time they won't play games. The more shit she gives you at the beginning the more she likes you. You do have to be the man and put in the work.

happy hunting

Quote: (09-17-2014 08:43 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

...t

The African black chick- this girl is more along the lines of the college black chick and will either fall into the valley girl category or the ethnic black girl category. Game accordingly

* side note*

My favorite thing about black girls across the board is that They will let you know if they like you and she will make it stupid easy for you. Most of the time they won't play games. The more shit she gives you at the beginning the more she likes you. You do have to be the man and put in the work.

happy hunting

I agree. Did not have any experience with a "Ratchet Black Chick" yet.

Dominant - sometimes aggressive Game works fine. Some African Chicks are even more or less European especially when coming from strict Christian families and a good economic background. They rather resemble most White Girls in Europe, but usually they like a bit more dominance and excitement.

I've met such a wide variety of girls especially in the EU & Africa, that many guys would crash and burn with Game they used in the US. But usually you cannot err on the aggressiveness front in the beginning.

The same way you attract hoes of any color.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

IMHO being more assertive/aggressive spot on advice to get MOST black chicks

BUT if you want to seek yourself apart, keep the accent; don't bury it

Rachet girls are intrigued and exciting with superficial shit. That's what the fuck makes them ratchet in the first damn place

Biggest chain
Hottest car
Light skin
"Good Hair"
Ad Nauseam....

Pulled PLENTY of these right out of the hood, through social circle, and work (don't try), not from being more thuggish but by being "different"

If in fact you have a strong accent - it gives you an "exotic" factor most black guys don't have, and ghetto chicks ain't used to

Thank Idris Elba

MDP

How to attract black lizards? Find a hot non black woman and get her wrapped around your finger, then go out at night to places with good looking black women. Pre-validation hate and love all over the place. Done.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

If you want some play from the kind that might actually find your accent sexy, go to poetry slams and other afro-centric hangouts like that.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-18-2014 01:59 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

If you want some play from the kind that might actually find your accent sexy, go to poetry slams and other afro-centric hangouts like that.

This is a very good idea. I was more looking to target black hos for lesser entanglement issues or should I pretty much view all the lizards as hos?

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-18-2014 09:29 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

The same way you attract hoes of any color.

I knew someone would say this and this is incorrect.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (09-18-2014 01:58 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

How to attract black lizards? Find a hot non black woman and get her wrapped around your finger, then go out at night to places with good looking black women. Pre-validation hate and love all over the place. Done.

If this ain't the god damned truth, lol.

WIA

Quote: (09-18-2014 05:22 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (09-18-2014 01:59 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

This is a very good idea. I was more looking to target black hos for lesser entanglement issues or should I pretty much view all the lizards as hos?

Entanglement is just slightly different from others. What they are is only revelvant to what you seek from her.

Find
- black clubs
- reggae/soca/souk/calypso clubs
- First Friday, Monthly events
- professional mixers
- happy hour @ places like Applebee's or Pappadeaux. Truth of the matter is black folks congregate at spots where it's hard to discriminate against them.

Boho?
- natural hair care spots
- neo soul, poetry spots
- vegan/vegetarian spots

Game
- passive - much lower bar than white on white. Your own car, your own crib, reliable job. Not being morbidly obese

active
1) target selection is key - I don't deal with the young ratchets, but if I did, I can't come at them like a young dude would. As for as chicks in my age range - 27-33, easy as pie. They see me as a Barack, and I let them play out their Michelle fantasies.

2) approach - just talking to a chick is perceived as direct. So she's already aware when a stranger tries to holler. Black women are very defensive, even if they are sweet afterwards.

They also draw a lot of meaning about $ too.

3) the back and forth -

Depends on her temperament more than education. I've messed with chicks in the sciences that were docile, mba's that were hostile, lawyers that were pliant, and GED types that were sweet as pie.

Expect it, but don't bring it.

4) physicality

Don't expect PDA if you meet a chick @ the club.

Best way to break the touch barrier is with music. Either through dancing, or finding the ambient music at whatever function you're at.

Kino is necessary if you're trying to gauge whether or not she's trying to bang

5) the bounce
Give her plausible deniability, food is a good one

6) getting her to your spot

The younger she is, the more you need to give her a reason.

Once you get her home, the classics
- massage
- Love Jones dvd
- R&B

Whatever is clever.

I'd say in general that black women tend to be hypersensitive about a lot of shit.

Sexuality being one of them, because some black men (and black women) are quick to dog them for giving it up quick.

Cash is another thing. Lotta bum dudes in their lives, in their families, in the lives of their girlfriends.

Coming out the pocket to knock it © Ice Cube might be more necessary than banging the typical white chick.

You're coming at these chicks being from Europe, so there might be an exotic flavor for the educated ones, but not so much for the uneducated ones. And by education, I also mean whether they're curious about the world.

Africans are uptight social more wise.
Caribbeans are between Africans and Americans.

WIA

I am in NYC so there are lizards from all around the globe. I have messed with black girls that are Ghanaian, Tanzanian, British, Haitian, Puerto Rican (mixed), Dominican (dark but mixed), Jamaican... And yea just regular African American.

I don't do anything in particular different to find them, they're on normal dating sites, in normal bars, on the train, in the places I go to.

A lot of them work as cashiers or check out girls, store clerks, basic service industry jobs, I have noticed, ones who are recent arrivals to the country within the last couple years and are figuring it all out.

No real method to this, I just spit to cute black girls and they turn out to be from here or there. I am "white" mostly but to most black and hispanic people I don't look it cause I'm more "Mediterranean" looking. They always ask about where I'm from and tell me about their background without me ever bringing it up. I purposely avoid talking about this cause I know they'll just bring it up eventually.

I guess my only advice is get to where they are and spit. I really don't do anything unique to find or game them, I adjust my game to each girl how she reacts to things, how she seems to me, but nothing specific for finding African girls or whatever.

What city are you in? That could be the biggest issue.

You could just get on your dating sites and search for keywords "Jamaican" "Haitian" "Nigerian" etc.

I do not specifically take them to anything black related y'know. I'm not taking them to rap concerts, soca clubs, reggae shit, etc. I'm not coming home and putting on any music I wouldn't normally put on. I do like a lot of rap and r&b and shit but most of these girls aren't even listening to that music. One girl flipped looking through my itunes because I had shit like tribe, fugees, ghostface, outkast, raekwon (this bitch liked rakwon?!), etc. But most of them are just into pop music like anyone else.

Guess it goes to show that me and WIA have totally different experiences and are dealing with totally different groups of girls. As a white guy who "acts" very white, probably they have certain expectations that being with me will be a certain way.

WIA is dead on. You must keep a wide array of rnb at all times. Break them up by era, and by mood setting, in separate folders on a USB or whatever for the whip and for the crib. You can put a fuck action type of folder with stuff like jodeci and other fuck jams. Using that folder at the right time is key. Too soon and she gets turned off by your obvious thirst.

Guess it's different for black guys. But seriously as a white guy, I don't do anything different really.

@sonsowey

White guys are a special case, and nyc is just a different planet.

Black chicks brace for the inevitable race moment with white dudes. For black dudes, they worry about stereotypical player behavior.

WIA

Quote: (09-17-2014 08:43 PM)Sketness Wrote:  

With Chicken

I kid.

like it was mentioned above you have to decide what type of black girl you want

There are a ton of verities to chose from so you have to narrow down what you want. To name a few off of the top of my head

The college black girl - This type of girl can be broken down into two categories
1. The valley girl- this black chick has a majority of white girlfriends
2. The ethnic- this black chick hardly has any white grilfriends

Now you must be asking yourself... why does this matter Sketness.

It matter because you will use different game for each chick.

The black chick with all white girlfriends will usually talk in that valley girl accent. You game this chick like you would your average white college age girl.

Now for the black chicks with hardly any white girlfriends you have to come at them a little differently.

A lot of times these chicks will have Latina or Asian friends.

These chicks will most likely be more politically aware. Usually they are in the black student union at there school or some other ethnic club on campus.

This does not mean that these chicks cannot be gamed because they can.

The key with these chicks is that you need to find out what exactly they are into ( now I say that because since these girls are pretty politically involved they will have a specific niche that they will be very passionate about... find that niche)

After you can connect with her about her niche then you can game her as normal ( this should be for all game but with these specific type of black girls it generally is harder to connect with them on superficial shit)

Ratchet black girls - These are you basic classic hood rats, most of the time you can find them working at a store, fast food chain or going to school part time.

To game these girls you will need tight direct game. As long as you can bat down her stupid shit tests ( She will throw a LOT of shit test at you from the beginning) they she will calm down and return to being a normal chick

* side note*

happy hunting

Sketness is right on the money with this one. I find ratchet black chicks to be perfect shit test practice for me.

This is one I've used a couple times as a white guy- "I'm not usually in to/attracted to black girls but your kinda cute/sexy/hot" . It's true for me and has been the turning point of me banging a couple good looking black women, one in USA one in uk. Alcohol was involved and I initiated the touchy feely at that point and went direct and escalated from there.

I stay away from the ghetto black clubs because shit goes down and I'm not that into black chicks to go looking for them, but if opportunity presents itself, go for it.

What Sketness, Detroit Playas and WIA said is most accurate to me.

I'd avoid hip hop clubs unless I had a visual advantage that separated me from the crowd. If you don't have that, hip hop clubs are black holes for easy ass. You have to put out more effort and materials than any of us is willing to do on a regular day just to garauntee ass will be got.

Find a reasonably trustworthy hood friend and use social circle game to intrigue simple ratchet hos. I'm white American with an ambiguous ethnic look. Self awareness of that is my angle and it works well at attracting hood women of all strides.

When you first start working them in unfamiliar situations, don't talk too much, come off as if you have lots of money and options, say intriguing lines/offer that amplify your difference and close with self assured directness.

Many of your average american black chick fair responds best to slitting around soon as they break away from the crowd or other ears. You can grab numbers or cop a feel practically anywhere as long as she feels that she's not being watched

Quote: (09-23-2014 10:51 AM)SDGuerro Wrote:  

This is one I've used a couple times as a white guy- "I'm not usually in to/attracted to black girls but your kinda cute/sexy/hot"

The fine black chicks I know, "down with the swirl" actually hate that kind of line.

It's pretty much an insult, as opposed to a back handed compliment.

WIA

Indeed. This is one if the few instances in life where idealism and opportunity are actually in line: treat them as if you're simply looking at a woman, not a black woman in particular

Yea I would avoid putting down their entire race and then saying that they're OK because they're not like the majority of their race..

Really best to treat them as individuals and not make generalizations about race.