rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl dressed as a fairy assaults anti-circumcision protestor

White knight in green dress [Image: lol.gif]

How can we identify this woman? Here's a picture:

[Image: 4ZnHq5N.jpg]

Give me a name... then I will handle her on ROK.

Sigh.

I think it's just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, before I wind up in jail on assault charges...
I completely lack the self-control of these guys... Because if a bitch shrieked at me and hit me like that, I would in a nanosecond make the decision to permanently alter her facial bone structure.

Quote: (09-08-2014 05:55 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Sigh.

I think it's just a matter of being in the wrong place at the wrong time, before I wind up in jail on assault charges...
I completely lack the self-control of these guys... Because if a bitch shrieked at me and hit me like that, I would in a nanosecond make the decision to permanently alter her facial bone structure.

If you did that, all the other dudes standing around watching the confrontation would have attacked you. It wouldn't have mattered that she assaulted you first.

Ha! You beat me to the topic by a few seconds Roosh.

What I wrote there:

I think it's safe to say that if this was a woman protesting on a women's issue at a pride parade we'd see articles decrying harassment across the net. This video is recent (yesterday) but I 'm not holding my breath for the news media to talk about the difficulties men face when they speak out on wanting the right to their own body and sexual choices.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-08-2014 05:55 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Sigh.

Nah, just troll them. They aren't worth getting mad at. Laugh at them, as they are a joke.

It's interesting to see how willing she is to attack someone twice her size. It's almost as if she knows there'll be no consequences for it whatsoever.

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:03 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

If you did that, all the other dudes standing around watching the confrontation would have attacked you. It wouldn't have mattered that she assaulted you first.
Probably, but it didn't look like the crowd was in her favor.

Anyone put this on /pol/ yet?

Columnist at Return of Kings

Unfortunately Roosh there were a total of 3 white knights and 1 cunt in that video. The two tools holding the signs and the green dress wearing one. The protesters are white knights because they are trying to stop something parents do for religious, cultural, or health-related reasons. That shit is none of their fucking business. I don't think our own personal opinions on circumcism is important enough to protest for it to be banned. Especially since America has far far worse issues to deal with than what another little boy's penis looks like right now. That bratty chick was right about one thing, they look nasty and stupid.

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:05 PM)aSimpNamedBrokeback Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:03 PM)Carlos100 Wrote:  

Probably, but it didn't look like the crowd was in her favor.

Correct. I don't want to get all dramatic.....But this video marks a turning point.

Five years ago and men would have been all up in the faces of other men, demanding to know, "What is going on here?!"

Young men have seen enough bad female behavior to understand what is going on.

That's why vigilance is crucial.

Continue mocking these people. Film them. Troll them.

Never lose your temper.

The world will watch them lose their temper, and the crowd will turn.

Not to take the attention away from the search to identify the woman in question, but if anyone is interested, this is the group protesting:
http://www.bloodstainedmen.com/

Read my work on Return of Kings here.

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:10 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

Unfortunately Roosh there were a total of 3 white knights and 1 cunt in that video. The two tools holding the signs and the green dress wearing one. The protesters are white knights because they are trying to stop something parents do for religious, cultural, or health-related reasons. That shit is none of their fucking business. I don't think our own personal opinions on circumcism is important enough to protest for it to be banned. Especially since America has far far worse issues to deal with than what another little boy's penis looks like right now. That bratty chick was right about one thing, they look nasty and stupid.
You're really siding with her laying her hands on them because you disagree with their stance? Circumcision has fucking nothing to do with this.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

I lol'd when the one black girl was like "I swear to god you better not hit me. You better not, bitch."

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Has anyone considered the possibility that she just really, really loves her some circumcised cock?

She's responding in the same way you would imagine a crackhead would respond to a guy with a "FIGHT BACK AGAINST CRACK!" poster.

An easy target for our Jewish players.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Probably some rabid fruit fly angry that a non-faygeleh showed up at her beloved pride event and is stealing the limelight from her and ruined the mood.

Seems like the kind of chick that wishes she were gay but actually gets plowed by different men on the regular. Or by a crackhead ex boyfriend.

So around the 4:20 mark the gentlemen discusses the encounter. He was very controlled in his word choice and description of the incident. I will not be as controlled. So at one point he says the crazy bitch had two friends with her. Apparently, a couple and the the female said that the cunt is crazy and the beta said let it go.

Why are you fuckheads friends with a crazy bitch?

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

So around the 4:20 mark the gentlemen discusses the encounter. He was very controlled in his word choice and description of the incident. I will not be as controlled. So at one point he says the crazy bitch had two friends with her. Apparently, a couple and the the female said that the cunt is crazy and the beta said let it go.

There's no way that guy in the green dress, at a pride event, was with that girl. He had to be gay. And for whatever reason gays often befriend bitches and let them boss them around.

"Men willingly believe what they wish." - Julius Caesar, De Bello Gallico, Book III, Ch. 18

Weird....morons screaming world star...as is tradition.

Fuck that fat cunt.

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:30 PM)TheWastelander Wrote:  

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:25 PM)samsamsam Wrote:  

There's no way that guy in the green dress, at a pride event, was with that girl. He had to be gay. And for whatever reason gays often befriend bitches and let them boss them around.

I was just going off what the old man said. But seriously, be friends with someone so you can be bossed? I wish I liked to drink, I'd be pounding some cheap beer right now [Image: lol.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:16 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

You're really siding with her laying her hands on them because you disagree with their stance? Circumcision has fucking nothing to do with this.

[Image: gtfo.gif]

I called her a cunt. I don't see how that is siding with her but if you think so I am not sure I can convince you otherwise.

1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

This is an issue of men having control over what happens to their own bodies. That should supersede "religious, cultural or health-related reasons."

If it's necessary, men can decide for themselves to get their own genitals cut -- when they're of legal age. Parents should not have the right to make that decision for them. This is a major procedure. Something like 1 out of every 1000 are botched (look up "sex reassignment surgery" for a horrific glimpse of what used to happen when these went wrong).

And while you say "America has far far worse issues to deal with than what another little boy's penis looks like right now," I disagree -- because that's a metaphor for how little control men have over any element of the reproductive process.

Men come into the world and their penises are cut without their consent. They get a woman pregnant and she can end it without their consent. Or have it without their consent. Or not tell them. And men have little to no say in family courts when it comes to their own kids.

Nowhere else in our culture is something like this legal. If it were girls, this would have already been banned. And on top of all that, it's medically unnecessary and done for profit. Nature didn't create a "flawed" male body for doctors to "fix." That right there sends a bad message to boys.

(There's more to this, and I'm sure others can articulate it better. Not my area of expertise.)

Reminds me of Idiocracy.

[Image: CryingEagle.gif]

Take care of those titties for me.

Quote: (09-08-2014 07:18 PM)Days of Broken Arrows Wrote:  

This is an issue of men having control over what happens to their own bodies. That should supersede "religious, cultural or health-related reasons."

If it's necessary, men can decide for themselves to get their own genitals cut -- when they're of legal age. Parents should not have the right to make that decision for them. This is a major procedure. Something like 1 out of every 1000 are botched (look up "sex reassignment surgery" for a horrific glimpse of what used to happen when these went wrong).

And while you say "America has far far worse issues to deal with than what another little boy's penis looks like right now," I disagree -- because that's a metaphor for how little control men have over any element of the reproductive process.

Men come into the world and their penises are cut without their consent. They get a woman pregnant and she can end it without their consent. Or have it without their consent. Or not tell them. And men have little to no say in family courts when it comes to their own kids.

Nowhere else in our culture is something like this legal. If it were girls, this would have already been banned. And on top of all that, it's medically unnecessary and done for profit. Nature didn't create a "flawed" male body for doctors to "fix." That right there sends a bad message to boys.

(There's more to this, and I'm sure others can articulate it better. Not my area of expertise.)

I agree with you. I actually think the practice is bad but I still think the actual damage is not worth the effort of protesting like this. Liberals have been jumping on this anti circumcise tirade ever since Germany banned it. I just think if you want to deal with men's rights issues this is a poor focus of a man's time and energy.

You even got parents protesting immunization shots for their kids, feeding their kids into obesity, which is all child abuse, yet we want to protest penis cutting? Could that be put on the bottom of the list?

Quote: (09-08-2014 06:24 PM)Basil Ransom Wrote:  

Probably some rabid fruit fly angry that a non-faygeleh showed up at her beloved pride event and is stealing the limelight from her and ruined the mood.

Seems like the kind of chick that wishes she were gay but actually gets plowed by different men on the regular. Or by a crackhead ex boyfriend.

that's the impression that I got also. Or maybe she doesn't actually wish she was gay, but she believes that her sexuality is not confined to any one label, and that her sexuality is so bold and loving that gays everywhere are her friends.

those are great chics to bang. they never get clingy. they are down for whatever in the bedroom, and you never have to spend much money on them.

Quote: (09-08-2014 07:35 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

I agree with you. I actually think the practice is bad but I still think the actual damage is not worth the effort of protesting like this. Liberals have been jumping on this anti circumcise tirade ever since Germany banned it. I just think if you want to deal with men's rights issues this is a poor focus of a man's time and energy.

You even got parents protesting immunization shots for their kids, feeding their kids into obesity, which is all child abuse, yet we want to protest penis cutting? Could that be put on the bottom of the list?

You might not think the damage is worth the effort of protesting, but this man does, and that's all that matters in this situation. You can't marginalize his actions with "the world has bigger issues..." because what next? We already live in a society that squashes the notion of equality for men; you might not agree with this man's actions but we should all be thankful that there are men like him out there. He looks like a crackpot to me and you won't see me protesting circumcision anytime soon (even though I'm against it, being uncut myself) but the crucial detail here is this man was simply peacefully protesting as he has every right to do, and this entitled cunt accosted him.

"I do not agree with what you have to say, but I'll defend to the death your right to say it." - Voltaire

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK