rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Looking younger

Looking younger

Does anyone else have this problem [Image: dodgy.gif] I call it a problem because I'm 23 and look about 18. This causes some problems when I'm trying to talk to older girls or even ones around my age. Every older person I know says ill appreciate it when I'm 40 and look like I'm 25 but that's a long time from now

Looking younger

Quote: (03-23-2011 12:13 PM)houston Wrote:  

Does anyone else have this problem [Image: dodgy.gif] I call it a problem because I'm 23 and look about 18. This causes some problems when I'm trying to talk to older girls or even ones around my age. Every older person I know says ill appreciate it when I'm 40 and look like I'm 25 but that's a long time from now

Grow a beard or something. Do you have a deep voice or is it high and squeaky like a church mouse? Try eating some protein and lifting some weights, women don't really give a fcuk if you have a young face as long as you got that strong body to go with it. If you got a physique like peewee herman and a face like baby bow wow, then you will definitely have some issues.

So, lift weights, eat protein and grow a beard. If worse comes to worse, put white streaks in your beard to give the impression that you are getting gray.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Looking younger

"Does anyone else have this problem I call it a problem because I'm 23 and look about 18."

Don't call it a "problem".

Call it an "asset".

Problem solved.

If anything, it is more of a disadvantage with biz, not with girls.

I was the same way, and yes, as you get older it will be even more of an advantage.

Welcome to the club of the lucky few.

Looking younger

Moma - lol no I have a deep voice. I can't grow out a beard, only a moustache and goatee. I'm not a big fan of moustaches, only the goatee. I'm naturally skinny but have been hitting the weights hard lately and gained 10 pounds in a few weeks.

Gman - how did you deal with it when you were a young guy? What advantages have u noticed from it as you've gotten older? Its not a life crisis for me, more annoying than anything when people think I'm lying about my age.

Looking younger

I have, or rather had, the same problem. It was a pain when I was younger, but now that I'm in my 30's it is the greatest thing ever. Although as Gman said, business relationships can be affected. If you're 35 and doing serious business deals, but look like you're 21, people start scratching their heads. But I wouldn't dream of going back and changing anything. So don't sweat it.

If I were you I'd concentrate on girls who are a "lot" younger than you, but obviously above the age of consent. Around 17/18 say in your case. Ignore feminists and castrated males who will have problems with the age differences, even as small as 23 vs 18. They have their own issues which are too boring to spend time thinking about, unless you are crazy like me and really into sociobiology and evolutionary psychology.

Looking younger

houston -

"how did you deal with it when you were a young guy?"

I did like Bad Hussar suggested, I swooped tons of younger girls. I nearly OD'd on 18 year olds.

Again, don't make it a "problem", make it an "asset".

"What advantages have u noticed from it as you've gotten older?"

Hell, I am a handsome m*therf*cker. I could probably step into Hollywood and be a top 5 actor (although I never would, I don't want to jeopardize this whole International Playboy thing I got going on).

I swoop fly girls non-stop, I can barely manage it. From age 21 to 35.

I am literally unstoppable these days. Unbreakable. Unbeatable.

I would say that is a huge advantage.

Looking younger

lmao i love this guy

Looking younger

Quote: (03-23-2011 03:49 PM)Bad Hussar Wrote:  

If I were you I'd concentrate on girls who are a "lot" younger than you

But then this is where the dilemna comes in. Do you let them believe that you are the age they think you are? Or do you tell them you true age?

Looking younger

Quote: (03-23-2011 04:56 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

But then this is where the dilemna comes in. Do you let them believe that you are the age they think you are? Or do you tell them you true age?

Let them think what they may. Ignorance is bliss.

Looking younger

Depends on the situation. I'm 34 and can easily pass for 24 - heck, sometimes some old fart will ask me if i'm in college. Trying to bang a 22 year old - keep your mouth shut. Working on a big business deal and want to be taken seriously - say something that says your age w/o saying your age - "98 was a good year, i had just finished school, hard to believe its been 15 years" or something similar to let the gray haired folks know you broke your cherry many years ago

Looking younger

Quote: (03-23-2011 12:21 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Grow a beard or something.

Normally I'm a big advocate of growing a beard. But if you're one of those guys who looks a lot younger than he is, I'd say milk that look for all you can, and stay clean shaven. Whenever I see a young-looking guy with a beard he looks like a weird old/young hybrid.

Looking younger

Like the g manifesto said, I don't see this as a huge problem. Just hit on younger girls.

Trust me, you won't have to wait until you are 40 to get benefits of looking younger. When you are 30 and still able to get 21-year-old college girls to not even ask you your age when you hit on them you will thank god you look younger than you are.

The people who I feel sorry for are people who look older than they are due to premature hair loss, weight gain, poor skin, excessive gray hair, etc.

Looking younger

Quote: (03-24-2011 09:30 AM)Easy E Wrote:  

Like the g manifesto said, I don't see this as a huge problem. Just hit on younger girls.

Trust me, you won't have to wait until you are 40 to get benefits of looking younger. When you are 30 and still able to get 21-year-old college girls to not even ask you your age when you hit on them you will thank god you look younger than you are.

The people who I feel sorry for are people who look older than they are due to premature hair loss, weight gain, poor skin, excessive gray hair, etc.

I've always looked over my age, due to my height and build and facial arrangements. Thus I had to bang these older women. I remember dating a woman who was a year older than me but looked as young as fcuk. Due to the fact that I was a foot taller than her and at least 100 pounds heavier, I felt very awkward holding hands with her, I looked like one of those sick fcuks that go for the unders..if you get my drift.

Looking younger than you really are, works excellent for subterfuge purposes. You can infiltrate knowledge blocks due to people thinking you are too young to be able to utilise that shyt...

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Looking younger

Like others have said, just don't mention it. If she asks you it's OK to playfully avoid the question. If you have to mention yor age for some reason for God's sake don't lie about it. That's just pathetic. Make like it doen't matter. Because it really doesn't.

Looking younger

I'm lucky in that I can look 22-24 with a neat hair cut and close shave, or 28-32 with a 5 o'clock shadow or beard. I base what venues I go to on what style I'm sporting at the time. How you dress and act also determines your perceived age, but to a lesser extent than your looks.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Looking younger

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Looking younger than you really are, works excellent for subterfuge purposes. You can infiltrate knowledge blocks due to people thinking you are too young to be able to utilise that shyt...
Explain this more...

I feel a better after reading this thread. Its almost like a superpower [Image: banana.gif] I can go for girls my age and older once they hear my conversation. Or I can go for barely legal ones by just my face

Looking younger

Quote: (03-24-2011 02:28 PM)houston Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2011 10:08 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Explain this more...

I feel a better after reading this thread. Its almost like a superpower [Image: banana.gif] I can go for girls my age and older once they hear my conversation. Or I can go for barely legal ones by just my face

I know a guy who is 30 plus and he can fcuk 22 year olds or 18 yr olds extra. A friend of mine has a baby face (lack of facial hair, chubby looks) and constantly had women younger than him asking him how old he was. He would holla at a girl who might have been 23 and he was 26 and she would demand to know his age sneering at the fact that a 'young' boy would even step to her.

Your look really depends on the age of the women you wish to get. I often spit at women older than me (hate the bullshyt with the young girls) and they ask me my age. I have never had a woman not fcuk me due to me being younger than her.

In terms of infiltration, I find people will often share sensitive information around people who they think is too young to utilise it properly. This goes beyond just women but actually money making opportunities.

They will spill their guts if they think you are:

1) Too young
2) Too dumb/slow/daft
3) Too old

So be happy, houston.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Looking younger

I have a very young looking face as well, and what I did to look more my age was grow some beard stubble. I bang women of all ages now.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Looking younger

I was out drinking the other night and looked around at everyone before going into the restroom. Looked in the mirror and seen someone who could pass as a college freshman. I'm thinking of not even going out to bars to try and get girls anymore, only to drink and do my own thing. It's hard to compete in that environment when I look so young.

I was wondering why I'm having such a hard time pulling anything from bars and it clicked when I looked in the mirror. I look like a kid in a room full of grown ups. I need to go back to my roots where it all started for me (18 and 19 yr olds) until my face matures.

Looking younger

Quote: (08-29-2012 05:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

I was out drinking the other night and looked around at everyone before going into the restroom. Looked in the mirror and seen someone who could pass as a college freshman. I'm thinking of not even going out to bars to try and get girls anymore, only to drink and do my own thing. It's hard to compete in that environment when I look so young.

I was wondering why I'm having such a hard time pulling anything from bars and it clicked when I looked in the mirror. I look like a kid in a room full of grown ups. I need to go back to my roots where it all started for me (18 and 19 yr olds) until my face matures.

I'm with you 100% dude. I've found I have better luck in that age group than I do with girls my own age. Since they're hotter at that point too, there's nothing to lose.

Only problem is finding out where these girls are... it can always be a crapshoot to find them.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Looking younger

It's an unbelievable asset. I'm early 30s, and when I talk to girls in bars I tell them I'm 19. They laugh and actually think for a bit and believe me. On the flip side, I was at a college party this past weekend and ended up banging a college freshman. No questions asked about my age, didn't even come up. Maybe I should go to spring break this year or something. Got to take advantage of this.

Looking younger

You should be smashing out as many hot 18 year olds as you can. When you're 40 you can worry about
fucking women in their 20's.

Team Nachos

Looking younger

Yeah, where are the best places to find our "fishbowl" girls? I'm wondering if I should shave off my goatee and play up the babyface/young age factor even more.

Looking younger

Quote: (08-29-2012 07:30 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote: (08-29-2012 05:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

I need to go back to my roots where it all started for me (18 and 19 yr olds) until my face matures.

I'm with you 100% dude. I've found I have better luck in that age group than I do with girls my own age. Since they're hotter at that point too, there's nothing to lose.

Only problem is finding out where these girls are... it can always be a crapshoot to find them.

Guys, If you are looking for 18-19 year olds there is only one place to be!!!

You already know what I'm going to say...

COLLEGES AND UNIVERSITIES!!!

You will find thousands of them!

Houston,

I though you were in college? If you are in college, you should have no trouble finding young girls.

Samseau,

I know it can seem weird as an older guy gaming on a college campus but it's not. Here are some ideas to think about:

Quote: (08-20-2012 01:13 PM)Juan Antonio Wrote:  

What's the best way for a mid/late-20s dude to tap college ass?

1. Go to campus
2. Talk to girls
3. Make a connection with girls
4. Get dates with these girls

Thats the short answer.

Here are some threads with more detailed information:

College campuses for older guys

College Girls

Dating younger girls

College towns

College game for dudes not in college

College game

Here are some advanced techniques to think about. Doing these things will increase the likely hood of banging college girls:

1) Live near campus, the closer the better, right across the street if you can. LIVE AMONG THEM!

2) Shop where they shop, eat where they eat, hangout where they hangout, workout where they workout, party where they party. Get coffee at the campus cafe, eat lunch at the campus food court. Join the campus gym.

3) Get a job on campus. I have done this and it is amazing. I can't believe I didn't get fired. Be careful!

4)Go to the campus shows, concerts, art fairs, farmer markets, etc.

The more you are socializing with these girls the more opportunities you will have. College campus is just like a bar or a club. You have to talk to them, create a connection, then get them out on a date.

Make sure you have your story straight as to why you are on campus. Lie and say you are a student or say you are meeting a friend or something that works for you. I walk around with a laptop bag and say I am a grad student.

Good luck and let me know if you have any specific questions. Read those threads!

Looking younger

If you really want to hit the club circuit and age is holding you back, dress up, or dress older. i used to know a guy in college who looked like he was in his 30's, when he was 18.

Wear a nice jacket, a nice ring and a decent watch. You could even carry a nice pen and have some business cards.

When you're really young, when it comes to your career you can go for the 20's going on 50's look. I used to wear suits in high school and get mad respect from even middle age people.

Of course, I also recommend things like a 5 o'clock shadow, goatee/sideburns, etc.