rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Two words - HOT YOGA

Two words - HOT YOGA

Here's what Hot Yoga means to you:

1. Access to lots of good looking girls. Especially if you attend classes in a wealthy or trendy area. For example, I just finished a couple classes in Soho this past weekend. Half the class were aspiring models, no exaggeration. The other half were attractive, well kept, affluent girls with great figures. You can't be a fatty to do yoga.

2. Out of 25 people, there was only 2 guys (myself and a gay guy). Zero competition. My friends in LA report the same. These are the type of niche environments every guy should search for. Million times better than the club IMO.

3. There's something about hot yoga that gets everyone DTF. You can just tell these girls were dying to put their flexibility to use. I got a lot of eye contact and a lot of smiles. The vibe was very sexual. I think you can take the leap and assume many of these girls are open minded and experimental, as well. Just my instincts speaking.

4. Great attitudes. As I said, I think the girls who go do you are a little more open minded and experimental. By the end of the session, these hotties were dripping in a pool of sweat. They were not at their best, and a little self conscious. I used it to my advantage.

Conclusion: Seek out a hot yoga studio in your local trendy area. Odds are the guy to girl ratio will be incredibly favorable. And I m sure there will be at least a few hotties. I recommend this even more so if you live in a model rich town - NYC, MIA, LA, etc. Final tip - make sure you come dressed fashionably for your workout and after it. And wear some cologne, never hurts.

Two words - HOT YOGA

Hummm...tell me more. How do you go about searching for Yoga classes in your area? Google? Yelp? When you say dress fashionably, can you be a bit more specific as I have no clue what Fashionable Yoga attire is for men. [Image: smile.gif]

Also, is there a difference between HOT and Warm Yoga classes?

Great tip! On my first bang from a Yoga class, I'll send you a bottle of Cris!

Update*** Found this website for Yoga clothes, would this be the fashionable thing for men?

http://www.everythingyoga.com/mens-pant.htm

MIxx

Two words - HOT YOGA

Word. As my friend and I were walking around the strip in Austin Texas, we walked past a yoga studio with glass windows. Holy shit. The entire room was filled with nothing but women, beautiful women. How much does your class cost you?

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 02:09 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

Hummm...tell me more. How do you go about searching for Yoga classes in your area? Google? Yelp?

Usually in trendy/wealthy areas there are smaller more boutique gyms that specialize in niche types of fitness and cater to a high end clientele. Best to contact a few these types of places to get a referral or see if they provide a class. You could probably drop in to check it out beforehand.

You can ask Lululemon as well. In TO, they actually organize yoga classes. They may do the same in MIA as well (I think that is where home is for you). Check http://www.lululemon.com/miami/southmiamishwrm Maybe they can help. Google search should also come up with something I m sure.

When you say dress fashionably, can you be a bit more specific as I have no clue what Fashionable Yoga attire is for men. [Image: smile.gif]

Lululemon Athletica is a popular yoga brand (side note: the best sweatpants for girls ever made are by Lululemon - makes a girl's ass look unbelievable). The guy's lululemon/yoga gear is not that manly to tell you the truth. I think it's more important not to look sloppy and wear a baggy T-shirt and shorts.

Great tip! On my first lay at a Yoga class, I'll send you a bottle of Cris!

Sounds good, dog!

MIxx

http://www.lululemon.com/miami/southmiamishwrm
http://www.lululemon.com/giftofyoga

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 02:15 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Word. As my friend and I were walking around the strip in Austin Texas, we walked past a yoga studio with glass windows. Holy shit. The entire room was filled with nothing but women, beautiful women. How much does your class cost you?

I just dropped in, so it costed me $45. But you can buy packages for at various cost points. I m checking out pricing here in TO.

Two words - HOT YOGA

I think a good yoga attire would consist of nike dry fit shirts [Image: Nike+Dri+Fit+Training+Top.jpg]

some decent shorts [Image: 37e125c283.jpeg]

and cool shoes [Image: Nike-Free-5-0-v5-(black-grey)-men-running-shoes-0.jpg] or black socks.

and to luckystar, your comment on how those sweats make a girls asss look incredible is not an exaggeration in the slightest. A couple months back this girl came over to my place twice(she spent the night twice but i didnt bang) wore some black sweats. it made her ass look so juicy. She finally turned 17 a month ago and im n the middle of trying to get her to bring her tight ass over again lol

Two words - HOT YOGA

I'm gonna check this out in DC and come back with a report.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Two words - HOT YOGA

I've been planning on taking Yoga once I graduate/get a job. Not only for banging the women there but for all that involves overall.

Btw LuckyStar, how long have you been practicing yoga? Have you f-closed one (or more) of the girls over there?

Two words - HOT YOGA

This is brilliant.

I'm already taking a salsa class at my local college, I'll just slip into the next Yoga class. I've done Yoga on P90X and HATED it, but I could be more motivated given the right surroundings [Image: smile.gif]

Two words - HOT YOGA

This is true. I have taken yoga back in the days for my flexibility and I did fcuk my yoga teacher. She had a great supple body. She admitted that helping me with downward dog and sun salutation made her pussy wet.

I've been on the yoga flex for ages and I usually always end up with the female yogis as they are on that bohemian weed smoking, hippie stuff.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Two words - HOT YOGA

Definitely a great female-male ratio in yoga classes! That being said, because it's more of an inward experience, people don't tend to be that chatty (hot yoga might be different, not sure). And since there aren't opportunities to chat during class, you have to move fast after class. Just don't be this guy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtWcb0bcA-A

BTW, LuckyStar....you should NEVER pay $45 for a yoga class even if you dropped in. Drop-ins are generally $10-20.

Two words - HOT YOGA

my cousin does this with his wife and he's told me repeatedly that I have to go basically saying what LS is saying but the idea of going to do Yoga is just so uninspiring even knowing there are hot chicks waiting I haven't been able to find the resolve to get myself up and there. I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet and check this out.

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 03:10 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

I've been planning on taking Yoga once I graduate/get a job. Not only for banging the women there but for all that involves overall.

Btw LuckyStar, how long have you been practicing yoga? Have you f-closed one (or more) of the girls over there?

Fret, I've just started on advice from my friends. I knew I wasn't very flexible, but I did not realize how bad it was. Aside from the girls, yoga will really do my body good.

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 03:22 PM)gringoed Wrote:  

This is brilliant.

I'm already taking a salsa class at my local college, I'll just slip into the next Yoga class. I've done Yoga on P90X and HATED it, but I could be more motivated given the right surroundings [Image: smile.gif]

Hopefully, you'll get the same type of rewards as your salsa class.

I like P90X but always ignored the yoga, too.

Two words - HOT YOGA

I did hot yoga in phuket and china and can definitely vouch for its effectiveness

Girls will definitely eye any guy who is doing yoga and the ratios, as expected, work in your favor

If you need to lose weight and improve your skin/health, this will definitely help as well

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 03:44 PM)emh Wrote:  

Definitely a great female-male ratio in yoga classes! That being said, because it's more of an inward experience, people don't tend to be that chatty (hot yoga might be different, not sure). And since there aren't opportunities to chat during class, you have to move fast after class. Just don't be this guy:

BTW, LuckyStar....you should NEVER pay $45 for a yoga class even if you dropped in. Drop-ins are generally $10-20.

True, the opps are mainly after class. But, there are no barriers at that point.

I definitely overpaid. In my defense, it was for 2 classes in pretentious Soho. When I walked in and saw the girls, I wasn't prepared to let paper be the issue.

Two words - HOT YOGA

I can't believe that we're talking about this. Mainly because I guess I've never though that this would become a topic on this forum. That being said. It is sooooo true. I've been doing this for a while. The caliber of women that go to these yoga classes is ridiculous!!! It keeps me coming back for more. Fellas, if you haven't gone to a yoga class do this just once and tell me that what is being said on this forum isn't true. Hot Yoga or not (I do just regular yoga and it doesn't matter, fine ass women are still everywhere and I'm almost always the only cat there), go to a yoga studio and you will be one of the or maybe the only dude there. It's highly unlikely that you will encounter any bitch shields. Most people are there to encourage one another. These odds are way better than any salsa class. As a matter of fact, can someone tell me where else a man has better odds of meeting beautiful women in such a high concentration? I can't think of one.

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 04:28 PM)Luckystar Wrote:  

Quote: (03-16-2011 03:44 PM)emh Wrote:  

True, the opps are mainly after class. But, there are no barriers at that point.

I definitely overpaid. In my defense, it was for 2 classes in pretentious Soho. When I walked in and saw the girls, I wasn't prepared to let paper be the issue.

Ah if it was for two classes, that's a lot better. Still a bit too much but not too bad.

Two words - HOT YOGA

No, you want two better words?

YOGA INSTRUCTOR!

I am planning on taking a 5 week yoga teacher training course. If you are exotic looking, yoga instructor game is the way to go.

Get them wet with that yoga/meditation/new age shit.

Two words - HOT YOGA

What exactly do u have to do during yoga? My uncle works out every day and said he had trouble with it. This is a good idea but I don't want to look like a retard in there.

Two words - HOT YOGA

I am signing up for a beginner class next week and will report back.

Mixx

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 09:05 PM)MiXX Wrote:  

I am signing up for a beginner class next week and will report back.

Mixx

Godamn Mixx you're really quick to your feet >.<

Two words - HOT YOGA

True Story (and WARNING) on hot yoga

I started reading the game this past summer while I was going to a trendy gym. Gradually I started chatting up an 8 at the front desk before finding out she was really into hot yoga. One day when the gym was a little slow I went for the kill and asked 'when can you take me out and show me the hot yoga experience?' [Image: smile.gif]

She agreed to a date and we did just that. Things went well while at hot yoga. I kept looking over at her and fantasized about banging her. The class in general was pretty mediocre with about 50% older women but like the OP said I was only one of two guys in the class. After yoga we went and grabbed drinks (venue change)....alcoholic drinks........I managed to get her back to my place after a couple of glasses of wine, made my move but had a big problem when it came time to bang her. It was the only time in my life I have had trouble getting hard and it wasn't very pleasant. I gave up and managed to bang her a week later fortunately.

Moral of the Story: Hot Yoga is a great place to meet or even take girls on a date but keep hydrated!

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 08:35 PM)houston Wrote:  

What exactly do u have to do during yoga? My uncle works out every day and said he had trouble with it. This is a good idea but I don't want to look like a retard in there.

You'll do fine. I definitely had a bit of fear during my first yoga class. But the whole point of yoga is that you do what you're comfortable with. Believe me, you won't be anywhere near as flexible as the women, but it's no biggie. Plus, if you're in a beginner class, everyone's probably equally worried about looking foolish so they'll be so focused on themselves they won't notice how you're doing.

Two words - HOT YOGA

Quote: (03-16-2011 08:19 PM)ManAbout Wrote:  

No, you want two better words?

YOGA INSTRUCTOR!

I am planning on taking a 5 week yoga teacher training course. If you are exotic looking, yoga instructor game is the way to go.

Get them wet with that yoga/meditation/new age shit.

Damn. I thought about doing the same. I was thinking of doing mine in May.

Yo Mixx, can't wait for that report.