rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sexy teacher faces rape charges

http://defund.com/teacher-faces-rape-sod...m=facebook

[Image: brianne-altice.jpg]

Obviously the fact that she cheated on her husband is 'f**ked up' - But kids theses days… Call me old fashioned - But when you bang a smoking hot teacher you tell your friends not the cops lol…

Have men really become this feminine?

By now these teachers should know high school boys can't keep a secret.

So she might likely get a slap on the wrist due to the cops being heavy handed in extorting a confession out of her?

Wow.

But to the kid. Yes. This likely proves how kids these days are soft like cookie dough. You tell your homeboys first and live trough them clowning you for making it up. I wet through it. My home boys didn't believe me till they actually seen me with her. But never once did I think of telling the cops, why? Lol. Unless your getting raped by some ugly soggy teacher why would you. Only a emasculated man would do such a thing in tattle to the cops, and the irony is he was likely one of the most alpha men in his class which is why she went for him in the first place. This shows the extent of your boys today.

I'm only extorting the teacher if she's not giving me what I want (passing grade, and saving screenshots of texts as evidence) but if your fucking her your going to be in the green regardless.

Quote: (08-09-2014 08:36 PM)kosko Wrote:  

But to the kid. Yes. This likely proves how kids these days are soft like cookie dough.

Irrespective of the 'female bias' [Re:Sentencing Etc] - This was the biggest takeaway for me.

Have men really become this feminine???

WYB?

WB.

I agree with the consensus so far. Why did this kid go to the police?

The experience probably helped the kid a lot only for him to throw it back at the 'helper'. That sucks!

Only the second boy told the cops. The first boy may not have. I suspect the dumbass parents found out about the first boy, then they told the cops. The second boy may have been told to "come forward" by his parents as well.

Of course, there are serious ethical issues of teachers at any level having sex with students. It should always be cause for termination.

If it was a guy, he'd be looking at some significant time.

She'll probably get sentenced to 100 hours of community service at the Boys and Girls Club.

"Money over bitches, nigga stick to the script." - Jay-Z
They gonna love me for my ambition.

While I do have problems with certain people having sex with minors. A good example is police who knowingly have sex with minors. For them I have absolutely no respect for, since they violate the laws they are sworn to uphold. In this case however, I wish she was my teacher in school. Let me at her!

"All tyranny needs to gain a foothold is for people of good conscience to remain silent."
Thomas Jefferson

What's up with the sodomy charge? What, she fucked one of the students with a strapon? Or they fucked her in the ass?

How are you gonna charge a bitch for getting assfucked?

She's got an insane cockhungry look. If she could have gotten away with it she would have gotten trained by the football team.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

This is her during *her* junior year of high school:

[Image: BK-dRY0CAAE2bbp.jpg]

What a babe! Seeing that hair makes me really miss the early 90s.

[Image: post-16830-Waynes-World-Schwing-gif-udj0.gif]

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-09-2014 09:36 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

This is her during *her* junior year of high school:

[Image: BK-dRY0CAAE2bbp.jpg]

What a babe! Seeing that hair makes me really miss the early 90s.

While she is still respectable the contrast of her 17 year old self to her 35 year old self is astonishing.

For a 35 year old, that is a dime piece. Snitches get stitches.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

Check out that body in the youtube video on that local news link at the bottom. Talk about WHOA! If he snitched, that's major lame. Betas these days....

Dating Guide for Mainland China Datasheet
TravelerKai's Martial Arts Datasheet
1 John 4:20 - If anyone says, I love God, and hates (detests, abominates) his brother [in Christ], he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother, whom he has seen, cannot love God, Whom he has not seen.

Why would he report her for fucking him? Unlike most of these cases, she's definitely bangable.

If you're not fucking her, someone else is.

Maybe the kid told police after she tried to stop.

Also I dont think its bad at all if her confession is thrown out because the cops were too heavy handed. Maintain at least a little perspective.

She is very obviously nutty. Crazy eyes, the real thing. You can see it in younger pics too:

[Image: brianne%20Altice.jpg]

It goes without saying she is worth fucking in every possible way, and those young dudes were lucky.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Yeah that sodomy charge sounds fucked up. Would him eating her out count as a "insertion" charge? I believe in some States "sodomy" isn't directly linked to being prodded up your hole as you could get charge for it for throat banging a broad whom decides the next day you didn't do it hard enough and pleas a fake rape on you.

She probably stuck her finger in his ass.

Sodomy includes oral sex as well, at least it did in the original definition. Utah being a bible-thumping state likely follows this definition. State laws may be specific into dividing oral and anal intercourse into separate categories which is probably the cause of confusion.

Gotcha. I thought sodomy strictly meant anal sex.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (08-09-2014 11:00 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Gotcha. I thought sodomy strictly meant anal sex.

I was thinking the same. According to Wikipedia, "Sodomy typically includes anal sex, oral sex and bestiality.[2][3][4]"

Gee, whoever woulda thunk that oral sex would be such a slippery slope? [Image: rolleyes.gif]

http://southpark.cc.com/clips/155304/nice

They should lock that kid up.