rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Recap of my 8 months in Wroclaw, Poland

Ok, first of all I wasn’t sure whether I should post this in the Poland thread or just create a new one, but after writing so much content, I went with the second option.

I’m a Spanish student that has spent 8 months on an erasmus exchange in Wroclaw and I’m about to return home in a few days. I wanted to share my experience with you guys so here’s my two cents.

Just for the record, I don’t look very mediterranean if at all. Maybe if I looked more like the stereotypical Spanish guy that Polish girls have in mind, I might of had even more success. I would also describe myself as a beginner in terms of my game.

Types of Polish girls I met:

The Erasmus Groupie:

Most girls that I met would probably fit into this category. Basically groupies are girls who prefer guys that are not Polish. They are usually fluent in English, which is good since they will get your jokes and sarcasm and it is easier to connect with them that way. I also met a few who where learning Spanish. They are very receptive and lack any kind of bitchy attitude. ONS with these girls are not hard to get if your logistics are tight although sometimes a couple of dates might be necessary. The downsides: usually of average looks (rarely above a 7). Also, you might stumble across them while at the club or bar since they are usually regulars of the places where the foreign guys go to. They might see you approaching other girls or you might even find them flirting with another foreigner.

A different type within this category would be what I call the “Black dude groupie”. You can sometimes find these girls in Mundo, maybe even hanging out by themselves but don’t be deceived by this- they are not approachable. They will go there to meet a black guy they probably know from a previous night. For some reason these girls have the worst attitude and sometimes even act like they own the place. Some of them like to twerk/dance hip hop and don’t dress too feminine (wearing caps that say “SWAG”, no high heels etc).
They tend to be attracted to outgoing, funny black guys that know how to move in the dance floor. If you don’t fit into this category, I wouldn’t even bother.

[Image: cap-cross-girl-ring-swag-Favim.com-424198.jpg]

I find that this type of look is getting quite popular among the younger girls. Definitely not my taste.

The slut:

Not much explanation needed here I guess. They are a bit like the Groupies except these are just downright easy girls, even with Polish guys. You’ll hit it on the first night and probably bang a few more times because the sex is usually good. I also met a few crazy chicks who where close to being bipolar. They also tend to be proud of being slutty:

[Image: attachment.jpg18935]    [Image: attachment.jpg18936]   

[Image: attachment.jpg18938]   

BTW I also found that, much like in Bang Poland, most Polish girls are indeed sexual beasts. They just won’t get tired of it:

[Image: attachment.jpg18948]   

The sweet Polish girl:

Unfortunately, nowadays this is the hardest type of Polish girl to meet. They are usually more on the shy side and their English is very average if not inexistant. They only hang out in Wroclaw during the week, since they spend the weekend at their parent’s place and often come from a rural or traditional background. They do go to clubs sometimes, and it can be quite surprising at first. It has happened a few times where I would see a girl so beautiful (an 8 or 9) where I would almost bitch myself out of the approach, just to gather the balls to speak to her and be surprised at her friendliness. Needless to say they are not at all mean or bitchy in nature and even if they are not interested, they will politely reject you with a smile. I believe it is better to push the interaction as much as you can with these girls (just as with any other). I was wrong to believe at first that just because they are a bit shy and come from a different background, it’s better to take it slowly with them. Surprisingly, based on my experience, they are also the most flakey. I think it is because they can be a bit distrustful of foreigners, specially of Erasmus students who have a reputation of partying a lot and not taking Polish girls seriously. This is probably an increasing negative trend over the past years and it seems to confirm what Roosh wrote a while ago:

http://www.rooshv.com/5-reasons-why-you-should-reconsider-going-to-poland

This seems to make sense since they tend to be more relationship oriented. Sadly, despite having great success with the girls in the two other categories, I failed to land a proper sweet Polish girlfriend.

Night Game:

The nightlife in Wroclaw is quite straight forward. The main clubs are in the Pasaz Niepolda area. My main mistake is that during the first months I would settle for some lousy numbers/fb’s in essence trying to avoid rejection, giving myself a pat on the back for getting a few contacts that would lead nowhere. Later I learned that I had to push the interaction as much as possible in order to reduce flakiness.

Melanz:

Probably my favourite spot. Plenty of girls in the groupie category, so zero attitude (except very rarely on a weekend night where there are many Erasmus). A cool thing about this place is that it has unisex bathrooms. It is very easy to start a conversation with a girl you meet there and it is also possible to bang a girl there if you get lucky. The only downside is that the talent is often slightly lower than in the neighboring clubs.

[Image: attachment.jpg18947]   

Lavos:

The talent is better than in Melanz and they have a smoker’s room, which is good for approaching since the music is not as loud. Sometimes I would see many cute girls within big social circles, making it hard to approach. However, there’s an area with sofas where I would sometimes see girls making eye contact waiting to be approached.

Mundo:

Many “Black dude groupies” here, and I found a bit of an attitude problem a few times, although I still think is worth it. It also has a smoker’s room with tables where you can have a drink there and chat girls that will be more receptive. I find that here there are more Polish guys than in Lavos or Melanz, specially on weekend nights.

Alibi:

Best spot for a Monday night. Despite being an Erasmus night, I found that on Mondays, the place would be packed with Polish girls and no Polish guys, so the ratios are usually quite good. It is just in front of the dormitories Olowek and Kredka, 2 minute walk from Pasaz Grundwalzki.

Eter:

I really hate this club but somehow it is very popular. It is very big (2 floors) and it is slightly “high-end” (expensive drinks compared to other clubs, girls dress nice etc). However, fights there are not uncommon, even among (trashy) girls. The ratios here were the worst I have experienced in Wroclaw. It was painful to be in the middle of a sausagefest and watch average looking girls get approached non stop, sometimes even by two guys at the same time that would compete for their attention. I went there several times and although it was just ok maybe once or twice, it usually sucked big time. The audience can vary from night to night and once I even saw old guys with hot young girls in the tables with bottle service. Usually however the people there are in the 20-25 range.

Sombrerro:

Sometimes they would do Russian nights. I went there a couple of times but I realised that Russian was a must in order to do well there since I kept running into girls who spoke no English. Most were Ukrainian or Russian girls that were studying here and they also spoke fluent Polish. The talent is usually quite good but I think it is mostly big mixed groups and the social circles are quite tight.

They have a fb page where they organize more Russian nights in different clubs. If you are good at Russian, I would give it a try.

https://www.facebook.com/wroclawrussiandance?fref=ts

Grey Club:

It’s situated near Cafe Manana. There’s an area close to rynek, a bit like Pasaz Niepolda, with many clubs, although people there tend to be a bit older (25-30 y.o). I would describe the club as more “high-end”. People there dress very well and very rarely there’s foreigners. I went there with a girl I gamed outside, but I would say it is probably hard to game there. The talent was quite good.

https://www.facebook.com/GreyMusicClub/p...eam?ref=ts

I’ve recently heard of another club that seems to be a bit similar although I still haven’t had the chance to check it out. I think Greek Kamaki talked about it. It is called Cherry, and it also seems like a high end club. Again, good talent there, I’ll try to go there before I leave in a couple of weeks.

https://www.facebook.com/CherryClubWroclaw?fref=ts

Some good bars: Pijalnia, Carpe Diem, Cafe Manana. Pijalnia is good for pre drinking before going into a club, since it is very cheap although I don’t often approach there. You can find there a mix of students and older Polish people. Carpe Diem is a good place for a drink date, they sometimes put on some music on weeknights and there is a small dance floor but it is more of a bar. I think everyone already knows about Cafe Manana [Image: wink.gif]

Types of approaches:

These were basically the 3 types of approaches I would do once inside a club/bar.

The RooshV:

Whenever the bar wasn’t too crowded, I would try to go full Roosh and wait for a cute girl to get within approach distance. Basically I would do everything he mentions in Bang Poland. The problem is sometimes the bar is too crowded and I also don’t like waiting for a girl to come by. It does work though, and I have gotten bangs from it.

The Dance/Bold Approach:

I’m no big fan of doing dance approaches, since Polish dudes do them all the time and it doesn’t seem to work very well for them. Sometimes however, specially if I catch a cute girl making eye contact and she is within 6 foot of me, I will smile at her, and while keeping eye contact, move towards her moving my arms as if I was pushing people away. I would then hold her hand and open with something simple like “hey, whats your name?”. I find that Polish girls like when you are ballsy and they won’t punish you for showing interest. I then usually proceed to do the “are you married?” routine that I’ll explain later. Other times, once in the dance floor, I would make fun of the way Polish guys dance (they spin the girl too much) and I would do the same in a playful way.

The Street Approach:

This was by far my favourite approach and it’s quite similar to doing direct day game (except you do it at night before going to a club). I usually do a bit like Krauser or Shasha daygame where I say that she caught my eye etc before asking her a couple of questions and rambling about whatever she throws at me:

I find that girls would generally be quite receptive and unless there was a language barrier or she had a boyfriend, I would usually get a fb/number close. I would sometimes run into girls in a rush to leave or to go somewhere and even though I would close, flakiness would be high.

The “Are You Married?” Move:

I find that polish girls like this type of humor. This would get me very positive responses almost every time. It also helps to initiate some light touching
After opening, I would look at her hand to see if she was wearing a ring (many Polish girls do). Holding her hand, I would proceed:
*(I speak a bit of Polish and girls tend to be quite impressed although I think the routine can also be done in English)

Me: jestes zonaty? (with a confused and serious expression) (“Are you married?”)
Girl: Oh, no! Hahah
Me: (ignoring her previous comment) Ile masz dzieci? (“How many children do you have?”)
Girl: Nie, nie jestem zonaty!!! (“No, I’m not married!”)
Me: Haha, wiem, zartuje, zartuje... (“I know, I’m kidding”)

This will make a Polish girl smile almost every time. I can then develop the conversation about how I used to think that Polish girls were more traditional etc. If I’m getting a good vibe, I will sometimes be extra playful and ask why isn’t she married (Czemu nie jestes zonaty?) although I don’t think it is very necessary. With this small routine, you can also screen out girls with boyfriends, since they will usually mention it.

Another line I like is “Jakiego koloru sa twoje oczy?” (what colour are your eyes?). Many times, I’m genuinely curious since at night it’s hard to distinguish between blue or green eyes, which Polish girls often have. I find it keeps them interested and it even worked once for kissing a girl within 5 minutes of approaching her in the street that night.

Day Game:

I didn’t do day game until my last months here. It was thanks to meeting a fellow forum member. Basically we did direct day game around rynek, it was a very cool experience and it was also useful later for doing street approaches at night. Can’t really add much due to my inexperience though. Other good spots for daygame include the student area in Grundwalzki (close to the mc donalds, where the two tall dormitories Kredka and Olowek are located) and further into Biskupin where there are other dormitories aswell as a university campus.

[Image: olowek.jpg]

^^These two buildings are Olowek and Kredka, the two dormitories located at the end of the Grundwalzki campus. Another daygame or date option idea would be Hala stulecia, where you can take a girl for a walk and see the Japanese garden:

[Image: japonski1.jpg]

[Image: 2%2520hala%2520stulecia.JPG]

I think that’s about it. I did meet the Romanian guy Paul (seemed like a normal guy although there were a few “red flags”) and I also met Roosh. He was a cool and humble guy, very down to earth. I remember him saying:

It never gets easy. No matter how many years you are into this, you always need to work hard

Damn true.

Hope you enjoyed

Тот, кто не рискует, тот не пьет шампанского

You wrote that most of the girls you met belong to ''erasmus groupie'' and you didn't meet many of sweet polish girls. The problem is that this whole erasmus groupies and the sluts how you called them are the same group.

Those sweet, normal, inteligent girls will talk to erasmus etc. but it's rare to see them dating with them, propably because the spaniards have invaded Poland and their attitude scare them off

Quote: (05-29-2014 07:59 PM)Booyah Wrote:  

You wrote that most of the girls you met belong to ''erasmus groupie'' and you didn't meet many of sweet polish girls. The problem is that this whole erasmus groupies and the sluts how you called them are the same group.

Those sweet, normal, inteligent girls will talk to erasmus etc. but it's rare to see them dating with them, propably because the spaniards have invaded Poland and their attitude scare them off

I agree with you, there's certainly too many foreigners, although I wouldn't put all the blame on the Spaniards (kinda like Bang Poland does [Image: lol.gif]). The ones I've met this year seemed a bit passive when compared to some Turkish guys that I saw approaching more "aggressively". Maybe my style of approaching/gaming unconsciously screened out the sweet girls, who knows.

Ye, i put this in bad words, I meant Spaniards, Turkish etc.

Wow, great report!

The girl wearing the hip hop gear, is that the kind of talent you call "black man groupie"?

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Love the funny text screenshots. Nice report man.

Those text messages are hilarious yo

Detective Rust Cohle: "All the dick swagger you roll, you can't spot crazy pussy?"

'Jestes zonaty?' you can ask only a male. 'Jestes zamezna? / masz meza?' goes for women.

Very entertaining. Boy you were not exagerating by calling them sluts..

Quote: (05-30-2014 02:52 AM)ChrisGambi Wrote:  

i've gone through 68 pages of The Poland thread and i haven't found any opinions that they are sluts [Image: huh.gif] they are rather sweet and cool as shit, but if you want a slut of course you will find her. but the text messages about 5 poles, 2 niggas .....gross...

Interesting report although my categorisation of polish girls is different.Anyway I was in Wroclaw only for a weekend but from what I saw the high end clubs gathered 90% of the hot girls and there the competition was fierce.Maybe I need to check it again especially places like Melanz.
Also many polish girls leave you with dick in your hand after making out with you.It does not help that I never stayed more than two days in any polish city so I could not follow dates.
How many polish girls did you bed each month on average and of what appearance level?For example in Poznan I get one every 4 days of staying.

Very, very solid report. And another one which shows that situation in Poland is getting worse.

And "Cebulak" - you lack sense of humour whatsoever, "Jestes zonaty" will work perfectly fine when you're foreigner and it gives additional funny vibe [Image: dodgy.gif]

I was considering myself trying out Wroclaw,
but now after I read what Roosh wrote about polish girls
as well about his experience in living in Wroclaw ...

not anymore.

Quote: (05-29-2014 07:49 PM)Luisaceo Wrote:  

This is probably an increasing negative trend over the past years and it seems to confirm what Roosh wrote a while ago:

Most truth-delivering part:

"1. Polish girls are getting uglier

My first visit was in 2011. Two and a half years later, while living in Wroclaw, I can clearly see the degradation. They are becoming obese and embracing the hipster culture. Short haircuts are not uncommon. I estimate we have about 10-15 years until Poland becomes a mini-Germany in terms of female appearance.

3. Polish girls are not as beautiful as their neighbors

I was the first to mention how Polish girls have a butterface problem, but now the extent of this issue is obvious to me. I can say with 100% certainty that Polish girls are less attractive than girls from the following European countries I’ve been to: Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania, Ukraine, Croatia, Romania, and Moldova. It’s not a matter of makeup or wearing high-heels but a structural deficiency in their face. They have long chins, turkey necks, big noses, sharp cheekbones, and wide faces."

I understand now why Roosh chose Russia.

No one is gonna cry.

Poland is becoming westernised, well that happened quick. Give it another ten years, and the women will be just like the ones over here in the U.K.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:12 AM)Constitution45 Wrote:  

Poland is becoming westernised, well that happened quick. Give it another ten years, and the women will be just like the ones over here in the U.K.

I'm sure that even with "long chins, turkey necks, big noses, sharp cheekbones, and wide faces" they won't be us ugly as your mother and sisters.

I do not think westernization of Poland has proceeded so much.Poland is big country unlike CR or Baltics and the changes are slower.Also women who have been abroad have gained in sluttiness and perversion in some degree.Basically they face an identity crisis when they come back to the polish village.
Economic situation seemed to me rather deer this time money is clearly lacking in Poland.And Wroclaw is worse economically than Poznan.
The main problem in Poland is that the cities are relatively small and you become known quickly.Also that a lot of girls like to play with guys without giving it but it was always like that.In Ukraine the percentage of girls wanting to talk with you and wanting to be banged from you is roughly similar.In Poland 90% of girls flirt only for the high of moment not for anything more advanced.
Also in Poland you need good conversational skills and become exhausted I much prefer the staccato Ukrainian style limited to essentials.

Clearly polish girls lack in face however this has advantages:
1.They have inferiority complex because of it
2.They are accompanied by guys much less often than western females because guys get bored by them(no excitement)
3.They have to tone their assets(plump butt,flamboyant breasts,slender slavic girls all in show) to get attention.
In this way a great competition arises between girls since all of them offer the same package.They have no money or beauty to offer so they have to develop their style,their cooking and their BJ skills.Also their flirting ability.Polish girls are quite aware of the above and are constantly open to male advances with a very low cut off point for western standards meaning the bar for men is set very low in Poland.

Russian women may have superior faces to polish ones however they lack severely in terms of breast and often ass.Czech women combine all of the above in the best possible combination however they are definetely the most westernized and tend to rampant obesity approximating German standards.

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:18 AM)cebulak Wrote:  

i've gone through 68 pages of The Poland thread and i haven't found any opinions that they are sluts [Image: huh.gif] they are rather sweet and cool as shit, but if you want a slut of course you will find her. but the text messages about 5 poles, 2 niggas .....gross...

Lots of that is teasing.It is polish humor.It does not mean actually they do it.They just write it to create attention.
They also send messages between themselves about BJs etc and what they do to guys.

I'm rather sceptical about Wroclaw.
Weekends are not rarely complete cockfests with dozens of polish guys not only cockblocking each other but especially cockblocking foreigners really hard.
Not many girls wear high heels and there's less and less of them, and there's more and more fatties too.
I agree though that the girls are definetly dating down, and of course there's a few cuties, but all in all I'd say it's a bit overhyped.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:39 AM)cebulak Wrote:  

I'm sure that even with "long chins, turkey necks, big noses, sharp cheekbones, and wide faces" they won't be us ugly as your mother and sisters.

Yeah true, perhaps give it 15 years then.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I do not think westernization of Poland has proceeded so much.Poland is big country unlike CR or Baltics and the changes are slower.Also women who have been abroad have gained in sluttiness and perversion in some degree.Basically they face an identity crisis when they come back to the polish village.
Economic situation seemed to me rather deer this time money is clearly lacking in Poland.And Wroclaw is worse economically than Poznan.
The main problem in Poland is that the cities are relatively small and you become known quickly.Also that a lot of girls like to play with guys without giving it but it was always like that.In Ukraine the percentage of girls wanting to talk with you and wanting to be banged from you is roughly similar.In Poland 90% of girls flirt only for the high of moment not for anything more advanced.
Also in Poland you need good conversational skills and become exhausted I much prefer the staccato Ukrainian style limited to essentials.

2.They are accompanied by guys much less often than western females because guys get bored by them(no excitement)
3.They have to tone their assets(plump butt,flamboyant breasts,slender slavic girls all in show) to get attention.
In this way a great competition arises between girls since all of them offer the same package.They have no money or beauty to offer so they have to develop their style,their cooking and their BJ skills.Also their flirting ability.Polish girls are quite aware of the above and are constantly open to male advances with a very low cut off point for western standards meaning the bar for men is set very low in Poland.

Russian women may have superior faces to polish ones however they lack severely in terms of breast and often ass.Czech women combine all of the above in the best possible combination however they are definetely the most westernized and tend to rampant obesity approximating German standards.

They all look good to me, it is true though. Eastern European girls who go to Western European countries, even stick strongly to their own community; or they go full Western and become bang bitches.

I only know the Polish girls from Britain, so they are very different to the ones who live in their native country.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:39 AM)cebulak Wrote:  

Yes very true and the same applies to your American mothers and sisters [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (05-29-2014 09:49 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Wow, great report!

The girl wearing the hip hop gear, is that the kind of talent you call "black man groupie"?

I've also seen "Black dude groupies" that dressed more like a regular Polish girl. Girls that dig black guys are probably a point cuter than the other "groupies".

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:18 AM)cebulak Wrote:  

Don't get me wrong with the slut part, there's sluts everywhere and Poland is no exception, I'm not saying that all Polish girls are slutty. I find polish girls to be cool and have a nice sense of humor in general. I think I might have given the impression that most girls I met where in the "slut" category, which wasn't quite the case.

Quote: (05-30-2014 05:44 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

I didn't experience this at all. Many girls would ask me about my opinion on Polish girls and if I thought they where all beautiful and where the best in the world.

Quote: (05-30-2014 03:29 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Interesting report although my categorisation of polish girls is different.Anyway I was in Wroclaw only for a weekend but from what I saw the high end clubs gathered 90% of the hot girls and there the competition was fierce.Maybe I need to check it again especially places like Melanz.
Also many polish girls leave you with dick in your hand after making out with you.It does not help that I never stayed more than two days in any polish city so I could not follow dates.
How many polish girls did you bed each month on average and of what appearance level?For example in Poznan I get one every 4 days of staying.

Erasmus guys call that the "Polakinha". It happened to me dozens of times. On average, I would add one or two new notches each month. I had very bad make out > Bang conversion rates and my logistics where awful. My main mistake was that I wouldn't push an interaction enough and I would bitch out of an interaction and settle for a number to avoid fucking it up (avoiding rejection). I banged in the 5-7 range, i.e cute but average girls. I never did anything >7

Make-out does not mean anything in Poland since they repeat the same with many guys in night and consecutive nights.The point is the hook.You need a strategic hook to keep them.
In my case the problem was severe lack of time because I had got grip of 1-2 hooks and they worked.

The same is with day game.I may collect 10 numbers in 3 hours but the flakiness rate was high.Thinking about it I think girls mostly got remorse after giving their number during the emotional high.When it fades they become aware.

You guys are exaggerating and in every sentence you use terms like 'westernised', it's all about upbringing which is far different from this on the west