rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Forum Emergency Plan and New Rules

As many of you have heard, our former chief Roosh is caught up in some ugly legal troubles abroad. All signs point to him being gone for a while. I'm getting a lot of private messages about what's going to happen to the forum during his absence as well as a lot of notes of support. This thread is designed to help make the transition to this special period of forum administration easier for everyone.

While we can all agree this is an unfortunate set of events, the show--as they say--must go on. I've had a plan in place just in case this sort of thing ever went down.

In the coming hours and days, I will announce the following changes:
  • Updated set of special rules for this new period.
  • Naming of a new forum moderator to support the administration.
  • A new fee structure for membership tiers, datasheets, and banned members.
  • Some new partnerships that will enhance your user experience.
Check this thread for regular updates.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

This series of events is obviously unfortunate, but with Tuthmosis at the helm, I'm confident the forum can be run smoothly meanwhile. Thanks for all your hard work, sir. I cannot wait until all these troubles are water under the bridge.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Will the banhammer continue?

I am the cock carousel

Lol @ "Cincinnatus" getting the first reply here. Looking for a new mod? Perhaps he is the one to captain this ship through the storm...

Crisis mode in RVF HDQ.

Take care of those titties for me.

I hope cincinnatus bans your ass quickly jackr

Time for Ali to be called up to the big leagues. But who will moderate the chat?

If we just set up a paypal account for donations, it will be logged as taxable income to Roosh, which diminishes the donations actually received and causes him tax headaches.

Are any of our lawyers here able to set up a Roosh Legal Defense fund so it's got the right legal envelope around it?

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

There's going to be fees for datasheets and membership tiers? Think we need more info on this. Also more on how to bail Roosh out.

"Until the day when God shall deign to reveal the future to man, all human wisdom is summed up in these two words,— 'Wait and hope'."- Alexander Dumas, "The Count of Monte Cristo"

Fashion/Style Lounge

Social Circle Game

Team Skinny Girls with Pretty Faces
King of Sockpuppets

Sockpuppet List

How much $$$ to unban IRT? I can paypal you the money ASAP.

Is there some sort of online news police blotter in that region of Poland? I know in my town they put arrests on the web and in the paper.

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:52 PM)Monty Brown Wrote:  

Time for Ali to be called up to the big leagues. But who will moderate the chat?

I AM THE CHAT MOD.....

[Image: banana.gif]

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I'm not able to load Roosh's home page http://www.rooshv.com.

Anyone else experiencing this?

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:54 PM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

How much $$$ to unban IRT? I can paypal you the money ASAP.

IRT was an actual user here? I always miss the good stuff...

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:56 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

It loads fine for me

Asking my Polish flatmates, they are afraid this is damn serious. Denying bail only happens in pretty bad cases (for Polish nationals, that is).

[Image: 2607880_640px.jpg?1386009714]

As the new temporary Mod of this Forum...I leave the ban hammer...and I pick up the whip.

Tuth...Your will....My hands

For the house of Rooshiatus

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:57 PM)Volk Wrote:  

Asking my Polish flatmates, they are afraid this is damn serious. Denying bail only happens in pretty bad cases (for Polish nationals, that is).

While denying bail is bad. It could easily be because he is a flight risk not being from there. Lets hope that's the case.

Might just be a flight risk situation.

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:56 PM)L M McCoy Wrote:  

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:56 PM)The Lizard of Oz Wrote:  

It loads fine for me

Very strange. I can't load it, never had a problem with it before. Seems odd.

same old shit, sixes and sevens Shaft...

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:52 PM)Monty Brown Wrote:  

Based on the stuff said in chat, I don't think it we can say it is currently moderated. [Image: biggrin.gif]

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

Quote: (03-02-2014 03:57 PM)Volk Wrote:  

I'm not really surprised he was denied bail, regardless of how serious the accusations or how strong the evidence is. Bail is used to assure that the Defendant will appear for trial. Roosh is not from Poland, is not living there permanently, argueably doesn't work there, and probably doesn't have family there. They may have considered him to be a bit of a flight risk. That being said, if the Polish Constitution is anything like the United States Constitution, bail definitely needs to be revisited in order to avoid "cruel and unusual punishment" as stated in the constitution. Pretty much every time I have ever made that argument, I have been able to get the Defendant released. The most recent time was just over a month ago.

Don't stress about the progressive media gloating, after all. It's better to just own it. He's just proved he's capable of laying the smack down on a persistent hater. Do you think Lindy West's husband could beat up any of her haters? Being an interesting man means you sometimes transgress, and being jailed for physical assault against another man will only add an element of masculine danger to his game. He just has to tough it out.

If it's a first offense and doesn't have a history of violence then it's up to his lawyers to do the work. The danger, obviously, is if it's spun into a hate crime, rather than a persistent nuisance provoking a reaction. We'll see what eventuates and what we can do to help when we get clearer details.

Roosh is going to be swole as fuck when he gets out!

I know it's logical on the flight risk grounds. I'm still worried anyways, because they have rarely heard about this measure.