rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girls leaving stuff behind.

You typically pick up a girl and she gets to your place and goes straight to the toilet after 25 minutes she comes out and you do the deed and she leaves or stays the nite and leaves next morning ...but why is it that girls always leave hairs in the bathroom, or some item of clothing or an earing

....whats all that about could someone help ?
  • Is she in the bathroom checking if there are two toothbrushes?
  • Is leaving hair everywhere a sign to tell other women she has been here like a dog pissing on a pole?
  • Women always seem to leave Jewelry or an item of clothing ..whats that about?
[Image: Strip.gif][Image: Strip.gif][Image: Strip.gif][Image: Strip.gif]

Yeah I've noticed that as well, it's probably just their way of 'marking their territory' to other women.

If someone leaves an item behind, it's likely because she wants an excuse to come back another time, to pick it up. Or, it's simply a mistake.

In addition, it makes you think more about them, which seems to be working right now.

Most of the time it's just an honest mistake. Bobby pins seem to spontaneously generate in my place for some reason.

[Image: ist2_47660-bobby-pins.jpg]

hair ties.

It seems like a great way to piss of the regular girlfriend or fuck buddy...[Image: confused.gif]

In college, I wouldn't even clean up the shit other girls would leave at my place.When I'd bring girls over to smoke or whatever in my room they'd ask why I have this or that article of girls clothing in my room. They'd pretend to be offended but they're eyes and smiles showed they were intrigued.

By the end of the year I had one pair of heels, an unpaired girls shoe, one of those belts girls wear over their shirts, a few unmatched earrings, a silk scarf, a necklace, and a bunch of bobby pins and hair ties. I put most the stuff in a box at the foot of my bed, creating a sort of slutty lost and found. I wouldn't put bras or panties in there though, that would have killed the funny/plausible deniability vibe.

I would keep one earring on my night stand though.

Before posting a thread, you should always search to see if the topic has been covered before:

I clicked "Search Via Google" and entered "Girls leaving stuff behind" and got:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5014.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-21973.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12298.html

This has been covered extensively before, please search.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (02-17-2014 08:35 PM)Wargasm Wrote:  

In college, I wouldn't even clean up the shit other girls would leave at my place.When I'd bring girls over to smoke or whatever in my room they'd ask why I have this or that article of girls clothing in my room. They'd pretend to be offended but they're eyes and smiles showed they were intrigued.

By the end of the year I had one pair of heels, an unpaired girls shoe, one of those belts girls wear over their shirts, a few unmatched earrings, a silk scarf, a necklace, and a bunch of bobby pins and hair ties. I put most the stuff in a box at the foot of my bed, creating a sort of slutty lost and found. I wouldn't put bras or panties in there though, that would have killed the funny/plausible deniability vibe.

I would keep one earring on my night stand though.

kool...might start a collection myself , its the hair left in the bathroom that gets me, they seem to leave it in really visible places like on the toilet, draped on the bath ...like "hey look I was here" ...im sure this is some secret code only women know..

I'd say the hair is likely an accident, although you can never be sure.

I shared a bathroom with two sisters growing up and their was hair everywhere.

Hell, when a girl sleeps over I'll often find a long blonde hair somehow wrapped around my dick/balls the next day. That shit just gets everywhere.

so many bobby pins and hairties I taught my cat to play fetch with em. Ultimately he ends up losing them under furniture so there are never too many on the floor at any given time

My Junior year of college a chick left I bracelet in my room. I never called her again

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:59 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Most of the time it's just an honest mistake. Bobby pins seem to spontaneously generate in my place for some reason.

[Image: ist2_47660-bobby-pins.jpg]

Same boat. My ltr leaves pins all the time.

But I've had a hook up tell me about the hair thing. It was funny cause she found hair that wasn't hers and hi fived me for banging other broads. Some do leave hair on purpose, but as with having a sister and a girlfriend, hair falls out naturally.

Best advice is to stay aloof, just shrug your shoulders. Saying nothing is better than making something up.

Chicago Tribe.

My podcast with H3ltrsk3ltr and Cobra.

Snowplow is uber deep cover as an alpha dark triad player red pill awoken gorilla minded narc cop. -Kaotic

Before christmas i met a 30 yo Latina in a bar close to my place here in Basel, anyway invited her back were she wanted me to act submissive and started wacking me with a leather belt ..screaming at me to get on my knees.. anyway i forgot about her and the earing she left, last week she rang ( i had her number but never called ..crazy bitch) ...and she is asking for her expensive earing back , her grandma left it for her , told her id ring her back, and hung up, ...must be fucking priceless, took her two months to ring me to ask for it back ...i guess that domination routine she pulled on me never worked..:[Image: kermit.gif]

I was on the bed with a girl and we had been hooking up pretty regularly for a couple of months. She's on top of me and suddenly her eyes dart to the side of the bed and she reaches over and pulls out this long-ass blonde hair and dangles it in front of me and asks what is this. (She's a brunette)

I'm unflappable, say "ugh what are you doing, don't put it in my mouth" and she eventually just puts it on the floor and then we fuck. My frame control saved the day, but she got noticeably more cagey after that.

I do a quick CSI sweep after a girl leaves. The reason for leaving stuff behind I think depends on where she was on the sobriety spectrum, more drunk=accidental, sober=deliberate. I prefer feminine latinas so long black hairs are always on my bed, sink and shower. I throw all belongings in a drawer and NEVER mention it to avoid the risk of it actually belonging to someone else. If it's important to her she'll ask for it and then I say 'let the hostage negotiations begin'