rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Cleaning Up After Bang

Cleaning Up After Bang

You take a girl home. You bang. She leaves. The next day, you have a different girl coming over. Unfortunately, the first girl has shed more hair than an old english sheepdog--all over your sheets, comforter, pillows, loveseat, bathroom fixtures, and dining room table.

What is the best, fastest way to clear your home of any incriminating evidence? The washing machine usually works fine for sheets, but if you're dating multiple girls on an ongoing basis, it isn't practical to wash the sheets everyday. I'm sure some of you have streamlined this process by now. Let's hear your tips.

Cleaning Up After Bang

you dont have many options.

1) Multiple pairs of sheets.
2) Blaming the hair on a dog.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Lint roller does the trick for picking up hair on the bed, pillows, & couches.
And any swiffer sweeper is good to pick up hairs on tiles and hardwood floors. I also make sure to throw out the kitchen and bathroom trash to remove any "evidence" of your girl like bottles she drank. Specfically I have one girl who leaves hair pins at my place and those are bitch to find sometimes.

Cleaning Up After Bang

1) Multiple pairs of sheets.
2) a powerful vacuum cleaner (maybe with a rotating brush for carpet), would give it a try
3) switch to blind or with glasses

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

Cleaning Up After Bang

I do my best to remove all evidence, but the occasional slip is fine in many cases. If she finds a stray hair/earring/hairband, holds it up to you and says, "Who is this from?" You give her a shit eating grin and say, "Gosh, I haven't a clue where that came from. It must have blown in on a draft."

I also keep my place pretty dark where it'd be hard to pick out hairs on my pillows or sheets.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cleaning Up After Bang

Roosh had a blog post about this...
http://www.rooshv.com/girlfriend-cheating-tips

Cleaning Up After Bang

I don't really care anymore, I just try to wash my sheets regularly and make sure there's no stray hairs around my penis. I'm like 80% sure this girl went down on me and found a hair on my dong from the asian I banged that morning (though I could have swore I covered that area). She either pretended not to notice or fem-rationalized it somehow because I watched her pick it out of her mouth immediately and get back to work.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Cleaning Up After Bang

On a similar note, I've had a girl tell me my cock tasted like latex while she was giving me a blow job. I pretty much shrugged and ignored her. She finished me off anyway.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I don't really care anymore, I just try to wash my sheets regularly and make sure there's no stray hairs around my penis. I'm like 80% sure this girl went down on me and found a hair on my dong from the asian I banged that morning (though I could have swore I covered that area). She either pretended not to notice or fem-rationalized it somehow because I watched her pick it out of her mouth immediately and get back to work.

This. I don't think it matters too much. I've even banged girls within hours of eachother and the second one didn't suspect a thing. I usually just open my window, scan for jewlery/clothes and dump my garbage/condoms, and brush off the bed/pillows with my hand. Basically clean my room as I normally would. If the girl brings up "smelling" some other girl it makes her look batshit and clingy, the only ones who would do so are not worth keeping around.

Obviously take a shower and wear different clothes between bangs, but unless you normally do a CSI sweep/clean of your room it will seem weird to the girl and her radar will go off.

Cleaning Up After Bang

There was a girl with shitty hair extensions that shed so much I could never clean it all out of my condo. When I moved out I was still cleaning hairs up.

Random girls is one thing and it doesn't matter. They probably are going to go fuck some dude right after they leave your place anyways. Girlfriends you need to be paranoid about. They will notice little details. Best solution is don't bang other pussy in the same place.

Cleaning Up After Bang

If I know I might be bringing a girl back, I will take the duvet/comforter off beforehand. So it's just the sheets that get messy. Easy to wash and have multiple sets on hand.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Lint roller and/or a spare pair of sheets. Also, make sure there are not pieces of condom wrappers laying around. When I bring a girl over I will usually fuck her 2-4 times between that night and the next morning, so there will be condom wrappers everywhere like a fucking tornado hit. And always empty your bathroom trash, girls will go through that shit and find used condoms if you don't. Girls are sneaky.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-19-2012 02:59 PM)Guacamole Wrote:  

You take a girl home. You bang. She leaves. The next day, you have a different girl coming over. Unfortunately, the first girl has shed more hair than an old english sheepdog--all over your sheets, comforter, pillows, loveseat, bathroom fixtures, and dining room table.

What is the best, fastest way to clear your home of any incriminating evidence? The washing machine usually works fine for sheets, but if you're dating multiple girls on an ongoing basis, it isn't practical to wash the sheets everyday. I'm sure some of you have streamlined this process by now. Let's hear your tips.

Why do you want to know this ? Do you fuck so many girls that its becoming a problem to you ?
Please enlighten us with your techniques how to attract and bang women.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 02:59 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Why do you want to know this ? Do you fuck so many girls that its becoming a problem to you ?

It's a legitimate question and I'm sure a problem a lot of us on the forum have. I know I do. Once you get 3-4 girls in rotation, you can have back to back to back nights where you have to clean up.

Not sure what your deal is these days Neil, but you're coming off as a huge prick right now. Maybe it was unintentional, but you look like a fucking asshole by posting shit like this.

Cleaning Up After Bang

I don't do shit. In fact, I try to let there be signs of other females. A beret, a single earing. The girls who are DTF will feel more comfortable if they know that you bang out lots of other girls.

The only time a girl ever gave me shit was after she found a different colored hair in her panties the next day.

Whatever, I fucked her again anyway.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Neil: if you don't have something to contribute to a thread, don't post on it. The attitude is not necessary.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Febreze is a must too. Couches and matresses just in case the juice seeps through the sheets. Random chicks I really dont care but the rotation girls I try to clean up. What is up with females leaving their stuff. 90% of the time, after a session they aren't worry about every hair pin, bracelet, etc but come on.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 06:27 AM)TexasMade Wrote:  

90% of the time, after a session they aren't worry about every hair pin, bracelet, etc but come on.

When I was back home my mom would stop by to bring me my mail, food, whatever. One day I went a few towns over to go shopping and when I came back she had cleaned my house because she decided not to go see my grandma in town. Anyways, she was like "I made your bed....I found an earring, a belly button ring and I think a tongue ring?" She knows how I am so she just laughed about it, but she knew they were not all from the same girl.

In 6 months back home I amassed a collection of earrings, shirts, panties, bobby-pins and other random shit girls would leave at my place that fell off of their bodies hah.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 06:49 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

90% of the time, after a session they aren't worry about every hair pin, bracelet, etc but come on.

In 6 months back home I amassed a collection of earrings, shirts, panties, bobby-pins and other random shit girls would leave at my place that fell off of their bodies hah.

Panties are the best. Nothing says "I beat it" up like a girl who doesnt give a flip that shes leaving without her thong on HA!

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Yes indeed. I've got a lost-and-found box that I keep a little like a trophy case...

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Cleaning Up After Bang

The lint roller is a great idea. It might have been obvious, but I somehow never thought of it.

Quote: (04-19-2012 03:35 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

That girl sounds awesome.

What is up with females leaving their stuff. 90% of the time, after a session they aren't worry about every hair pin, bracelet, etc but come on.
I really can't understand it. When I worked at a bar, it wasn't uncommon to find pairs of heels at the end of the night. How do you leave somewhere without your shoes? I don't care how drunk I am, I'm not going to walk onto the street and not figure out that I'm barefoot.

Cleaning Up After Bang

I'd say change sheets or change location. I'd think the best option is to fuck the girl at her own place so you don't have the issue of worrying about one girl figuring out you're banging other girls.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 03:06 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2012 02:59 AM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

It's a legitimate question and I'm sure a problem a lot of us on the forum have. I know I do. Once you get 3-4 girls in rotation, you can have back to back to back nights where you have to clean up.

Not sure what your deal is these days Neil, but you're coming off as a huge prick right now. Maybe it was unintentional, but you look like a fucking asshole by posting shit like this.

I understand that i can come of as a prick sometimes. I'm in a bad mood lately since i'm fed up with my book writing and want to get it over with and get on with my life but i'm still looking at a lot of work. I didn't expect it to take this long and be this hard. I'm also not looking forward to finding a job again after not having worked for 3 years. i'll have to since i'm deadbroke and have no future plans except traveling again.

I thought it was a bit of a trollish post for a newbie to start with a question where he seemed like he's a bad ass player from his first post on. I rapidly typed up a comment without actually reading the rest of the posts and didn't really see that people where seriously responding to it.
Maybe Guacamole is a serious player and can we expect some good info from him.

I was too quick on the draw with this one. Sorry for that.

To answer his question. The times that i had a heavy rotation with girls i didn't bother too much with leaving evidence to the "scene of the crime". The girls that i brought back to my room already suspected i was a player. I don't really see how its a big problem here unless you bang different girls day in and out. How much work is it to clean a bed and its surroundings ? Not much in my opinion and i'm always fairly quick with it. 15 minutes work at most.

Oh and what Soup said, its good to leave some trace of the girls in your life. i always do this myself. Its also a basic rule of pre-selection

Hope this clears things up.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 03:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

I don't do shit. In fact, I try to let there be signs of other females. A beret, a single earing. The girls who are DTF will feel more comfortable if they know that you bang out lots of other girls.

The only time a girl ever gave me shit was after she found a different colored hair in her panties the next day.

I'm going to test this out, I have a few pieces of jewelry around, when I found it I asked my ex if it was her sisters (serious question as the sister + her friends were over the night before) even then she didn't really say much. I think I'll leave something out in the living room, see how that goes then move something to my bedroom. One thing I'm concerned about is the difference between that and flirting with other girls. When I flirt with other girls my girl gets wet because she knows I'm good with women, but if she finds a piece of jewelry from another girl she might realize I'm not just flirting and actually fucking them. Who knows.

Cleaning Up After Bang

Quote: (04-20-2012 10:44 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2012 03:11 AM)soup Wrote:  

I'm going to test this out, I have a few pieces of jewelry around, when I found it I asked my ex if it was her sisters (serious question as the sister + her friends were over the night before) even then she didn't really say much. I think I'll leave something out in the living room, see how that goes then move something to my bedroom. One thing I'm concerned about is the difference between that and flirting with other girls. When I flirt with other girls my girl gets wet because she knows I'm good with women, but if she finds a piece of jewelry from another girl she might realize I'm not just flirting and actually fucking them. Who knows.

It's all in your delivery. I wouldn't make it obvious, but if she finds something just be smug and playful about it

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK