rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl accused me of Misogyny

Not really a game type question because I could give a shit less about this girl, but have any girls every accused you of this?

She posted a picture on facebook saying that a girl can seduce a woman without touching the guy or removing any clothes. Basically saying that a guy can get turned on by anything. Sorry...doesn't worth that way.
Guys commented on how she was right. I commented "good luck lol". She said "I don't tolerate misogyny, you're gonna be blocked".
Left me unblocked for I guess long enough to read it, then was blocked.
lol...maybe she should realize their is a difference between misogyny and a simple dissagreement. I don't bow down to women and give them the idea that women rul the planet.

I thought it was funny and don't give a shit about the girl. She is a waitress at a bar where she barely wears any clothes and I go there every time I visit the city(I have a friend that works there and hooks me up on drink prices). She knows who I am because she talks to me a lot. Gonna be funny when I go back next weekend.

She sounds retarded.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

Quote: (01-07-2014 11:58 PM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

She sounds retarded.

She pretty much is. If someone doesn't agree with her, then were the ones that are wrong.
Here was the pic
[Image: f4f6f49e93d4f499396600f81801d75f45cfa03c]

[Image: image.png]

"You either build or destroy,where you come from?"

I don't even know how a die-hard feminist could find your comment mysoginistic - unless you have a history of abrasive comments about gender issues.

I make comments about 10 times as confrontational on gender issues and have never even been called out. Maybe I've been stealth-blocked though - who knows?

This girl sounds like she's about 14 years old.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

"I don't hate women, I love them just the way they are"

Spin hamster, spin!

Of course, there's little point in replying to generic facebook attention hoeing anyways.

Damn bro that's hardcore.

Agree, amplify.

Exactly the reason I deleted facebook.

Reading people's attention whoring status updates combined with their shitty ass motivational pictures and feminist/leftist articles pretty much left me in a rage every time I would browse my newsfeed.

I am certainly richer for having lost it.

Yeah, that's pretty routine...in the mind of a feminist, any disagreement from any male is automatically categorized as misogyny. They love doing that because not only do they avoid contrary views, but they can also use it to reinforce their precious persecution complex.

Every time I see something retarded like this on my Facebook wall I just unfriend them, or if they're a business relation I mute their posts.
As a result, holy hell has my news feed become a sausagefest.

Even women that struck me as being fairly sane cannot seem to help but spam all this girl power, pro-fat, image macro horseshit.

If it weren't a necessary evil for business and promotion in my line of work I would delete my Facebook in a heartbeat, or at least strip everything out of it but family.

What's with all the threads asking about advice on how to engage with bishes online? Weak.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (01-08-2014 04:00 AM)Ziltoid Wrote:  

Every time I see something retarded like this on my Facebook wall I just unfriend them, or if they're a business relation I mute their posts.
As a result, holy hell has my news feed become a sausagefest.

I don't think I have ever unfriended someone on facebook.

I have only muted one person and this guy was a rare case.

He would constantly post news articles of controversial stuff in order to start internet arguments.

In addition to this he would take pictures of himself reading the news at a starbucks that his girlfriend worked at with his ipad and put them on his newsfeed.

I knew it was an ipad based on his captions and I knew his girlfriend worked there because he would take pictures of her working there.

He was without a doubt, one of the most incredibly annoying people I have come to know.

Quote: (01-08-2014 04:16 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

What's with all the threads asking about advice on how to engage with bishes online? Weak.

I second that. Just say "no" to investing anything that doesn't move your life forward in the direction you want. That includes entertaining but ultimately unproductive things like commenting on this girl's post.

She got you invested (online attention whoring), and now you're posting about it here and thinking even more about it.

What else could you have done with that time/mental energy...?

Dude, Game 101: Agree and Amplify™

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Misogyny is the new McCarthyism.

Guys. I didn't even realize till now that I said Facebook, not Instagram.
I got blocked on there, not even friends with her on fb.

You know, social networking is a great equaliser. It puts people apart with physical distance and keeps any real physical harm from coming about.

If you really believe your ideals, don't be afraid to say it in the real world. Filter it within reason of course, but most of these progressives are paper tigers. They're too weak and scared to fight you in person.

Women and their orbiters alike. Don't be afraid to laugh and say to an entitle chick, "35 will be a hard year for you. "

They're all real world weak. Get off of social networking and get comfortable in a realm that scares the shit out of them.

Quote: (01-08-2014 12:17 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

I don't even know how a die-hard feminist could find your comment mysoginistic - unless you have a history of abrasive comments about gender issues.

I make comments about 10 times as confrontational on gender issues and have never even been called out. Maybe I've been stealth-blocked though - who knows?

This girl sounds like she's about 14 years old.
This was the first time I've even cared to comment on one of the pics she posted(instagram). She's just a wannabe hippie that wants every guy to bow down. I'm sure I'm not the first to ever get blocked.

Quote: (01-08-2014 01:05 AM)Saga Wrote:  

Yeah, that's pretty routine...in the mind of a feminist, any disagreement from any male is automatically categorized as misogyny. They love doing that because not only do they avoid contrary views, but they can also use it to reinforce their precious persecution complex.
Yep

Quote: (01-08-2014 08:13 AM)frenchie Wrote:  

You know, social networking is a great equaliser. It puts people apart with physical distance and keeps any real physical harm from coming about.

If you really believe your ideals, don't be afraid to say it in the real world. Filter it within reason of course, but most of these progressives are paper tigers. They're too weak and scared to fight you in person.

Women and their orbiters alike. Don't be afraid to laugh and say to an entitle chick, "35 will be a hard year for you. "

They're all real world weak. Get off of social networking and get comfortable in a realm that scares the shit out of them.
Dallas is full of these types of girls. I've said shit before, I just usually don't because it's not worth it.
The thing is about this pic is I didn't try to put the girl in her place. I simply made a comment saying "good luck lol". She just took it the wrong way and accused me of this. If she says something to me "if" I go to that restaurant this weekend I will put her in her place like she deserves.

Quote: (01-08-2014 05:51 AM)mental Wrote:  

Dude, Game 101: Agree and Amplify™

Yeah yeah...could've should've would've
oh well

sorry man, that's what happens when you indulge them in antagonistic facebook comments game.

comment bombing just isn't cool, only nerds do it.

Quote: (01-08-2014 10:52 AM)freshblood Wrote:  

sorry man, that's what happens when you indulge them in antagonistic facebook comments game.

comment bombing just isn't cool, only nerds do it.

Was comment bombing or trying to be a dick. Re-read the posts in this thread.

"If the girl looks like that, sure."

I agree with everyone on here saying that social media arguments are a waste of time. But I do get sucked in and probably will again. I recently had a complete rupture with a Jezebel-feminist (rape culture, patriarchy, blah blah) friend over an argument like this.

I'm really starting to think that the way to handle these kinds of people is the same way you'd handle someone who believes that the Illuminati run the world. I saw a comment recently, can't remember if it was here or RoK or elsewhere, that used the phrase "feminist weirdo." That stuck with me. I don't need feminist weirdos in my life. "Rape Tourette's" is another good one. Normal, well-adjusted people don't think about rape all the time or see misogyny and privilege everywhere.

Fat, angry feminists are a small (but unfortunately influential) part of the population--much smaller than their online presence suggests. The comments section on Jezebel is a cesspool. Last time I went on there I read multiple comments defending or even applauding that woman who went crazy and launched herself at some guys during a football game. Let morons like that gather in to their own little disturbed circle-jerk communities.

I'm not advocating an "I'll be poolside" attitude exactly...I believe in opposing these people when it matters, where they have actual influence. A men's movement is necessary, and I think the worm really is starting to turn--witness how the Jameis Winston accusation didn't go anywhere. But it isn't worth personally engaging with these people.

The current social trend in all communication between men and girls is that even the slightest whisper of criticism toward females as an individual or a group is immediately met with the "misogynist!" accusation. Don't sweat it, it's just how things are for now.

Hell, the word misogynist is losing its value as an insult, except to politically correct simps who pander to women.

Quote: (01-07-2014 11:43 PM)txtraveler Wrote:  

Not really a game type question because I could give a shit less about this girl, but have any girls every accused you of this?

She posted a picture on facebook saying that a girl can seduce a woman without touching the guy or removing any clothes. Basically saying that a guy can get turned on by anything. Sorry...doesn't worth that way.
Guys commented on how she was right. I commented "good luck lol". She said "I don't tolerate misogyny, you're gonna be blocked".
Left me unblocked for I guess long enough to read it, then was blocked.
lol...maybe she should realize their is a difference between misogyny and a simple dissagreement. I don't bow down to women and give them the idea that women rul the planet.

I thought it was funny and don't give a shit about the girl. She is a waitress at a bar where she barely wears any clothes and I go there every time I visit the city(I have a friend that works there and hooks me up on drink prices). She knows who I am because she talks to me a lot. Gonna be funny when I go back next weekend.

I love role reversal exercises because they reveal how retarded people are.

Guy: A man can seduce a woman without removing any clothes.
Girl: good luck lol
Guy: I don't tolerate misandry, you're gonna be blocked

If you wanna troll, post the role-reversal version on a feminist board, watch the comments, and then post "jk! it was the other way around" with the real story.

Read my work on Return of Kings here.