rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

To the Good-looking guys here...

How often do you get extensive eye contact from women? Not just a quick glance and look away, I mean the type where women ogle you for 3+ seconds.

Eg. I work in an office with over 2000+ workers, mostly women in their 30s and 40s. I'm a young dude, and I get checked out quite a lot by the ladies (and even the dudes) when I go down for coffee, or look for a table in the cafeteria.

For most of my life I was a skinny little runt with bad hair, bad skin and bad fashion so I never had anyone looking my way. I'm working out now with a better hairstyle and dress more yuppie, and somehow I've morphed into a relatively handsome young dude.This happens even when I'm driving, boarding transit, shopping, at the laundromat, dental hygienists, just going about the day running errands. But I'm still not used to this kind of attention. Is this normal for an attractive young guy?

Ironically, the one setting in which I don't get a lot of eye contact comparatively is at bars and clubs. Typically girls are there to attention-whore and put up pics on Facebook, not meet men. I get digits but they invariably flake, and it's hard to sustain any real connection when dealing with all the nonsense that goes on in a lot of clubs (cockblocks, loud music, drunk roid monkeys etc.)

Thus, I haven't had much success in the night game. And since I get a lot of eye contact throughout the day I'm thinking on working on my day game. I live in a college town with a bevy of young cuties so opportunities are ripe for the enterprising playa.

But I'd always thought day game was skeevy and that I'd be harassing busy women as they go about their day, but why not give it a go? Since I get extensive eye contact from girls as it is should I take this as an invitation to approach?

Something like "Hey, I know this is really random, but I saw you from over there and thought you were really cute, and I'd kick myself if I didn't come over and say Hi."

Bars and clubs are no longer good for meeting women so I need to find new avenues to meet women. How effective is day game really?

Don't say that.

I suggest you find a 6 or 7 outside of your normal social circle/routine. Bang her to build up your confidence. Then once you get the mojo glow go and approach these girls giving you eye contact. If you just approach without that confidence you will get flaked on, regardless of your looks.

Agree, night game sucks in my opinion. Your opener seems very direct and it might work, you should give it a try and experiment with it.

Good looking = well dressed, in shape, and well groomed. You are seeing more looks because you are standing out. I am a good looking man (no homo) and can dress like a slob and get no looks but when I dress up and stand out, I get looks.

I have been told i am very good looking and i get my fair share of eye contact, only problem is i dont really approach yet

Quote: (12-09-2010 06:46 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

I have been told i am very good looking and i get my fair share of eye contact, only problem is i dont really approach yet

Same here man, approach anxiety is really a killer for me. I got very good game but I can count with my fingers the times I've approached....

ha same. I am working on my social circle right now. I have some girls coming over (hopefully). the ratio would be good though with me being the only guy invited. I like my odds of finding atleast one chick out of all of them

my new years resolution is all about approaching girls and working on gaming them. A year dedicated to game and school. I expect my bang rate to sky rocket when i move down to austin/san marcos, Texas at the end of summer

Quote: (12-09-2010 06:46 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

In the historical words of snoop doggie dog "Fooool, you better come on in!!!"

Mixx

Quote: (12-09-2010 11:23 PM)kickboxer Wrote:  

ha same. I am working on my social circle right now. I have some girls coming over (hopefully). the ratio would be good though with me being the only guy invited. I like my odds of finding atleast one chick out of all of them

my new years resolution is all about approaching girls and working on gaming them. A year dedicated to game and school. I expect my bang rate to sky rocket when i move down to austin/san marcos, Texas at the end of summer

Austin is crawling with 8s 9s and 10s. I ran through that place in a week.

You arent kidding! i would have loved to stop a few chicks but the guy's i was with are horrible social proof

so mix you want us to approach 2 chicks a day. Ill start tomorrow and report back tomorrow night

Quote: (12-09-2010 01:57 AM)spinaroonie Wrote:  

How often do you get extensive eye contact from women? Not just a quick glance and look away, I mean the type where women ogle you for 3+ seconds.

Eg. I work in an office with over 2000+ workers, mostly women in their 30s and 40s. I'm a young dude, and I get checked out quite a lot by the ladies (and even the dudes) when I go down for coffee, or look for a table in the cafeteria.

For most of my life I was a skinny little runt with bad hair, bad skin and bad fashion so I never had anyone looking my way. I'm working out now with a better hairstyle and dress more yuppie, and somehow I've morphed into a relatively handsome young dude.This happens even when I'm driving, boarding transit, shopping, at the laundromat, dental hygienists, just going about the day running errands. But I'm still not used to this kind of attention. Is this normal for an attractive young guy?

Ironically, the one setting in which I don't get a lot of eye contact comparatively is at bars and clubs. Typically girls are there to attention-whore and put up pics on Facebook, not meet men. I get digits but they invariably flake, and it's hard to sustain any real connection when dealing with all the nonsense that goes on in a lot of clubs (cockblocks, loud music, drunk roid monkeys etc.)

Thus, I haven't had much success in the night game. And since I get a lot of eye contact throughout the day I'm thinking on working on my day game. I live in a college town with a bevy of young cuties so opportunities are ripe for the enterprising playa.

But I'd always thought day game was skeevy and that I'd be harassing busy women as they go about their day, but why not give it a go? Since I get extensive eye contact from girls as it is should I take this as an invitation to approach?

Something like "Hey, I know this is really random, but I saw you from over there and thought you were really cute, and I'd kick myself if I didn't come over and say Hi."

Bars and clubs are no longer good for meeting women so I need to find new avenues to meet women. How effective is day game really?

Dang, sounds like you've passed on some freebies! Absolutely approach.

Although I'd cut out:
"I know this is really random"
"I'd kick myself if I didn't come over"