rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using a Key Logger to Know What Your Girl is Really Doing

Years back I installed a key logger on my laptop and it's about all the relationships I have had and what I have seen. It talks about Cuckoldry and many things I have read about women doing online, but never really got a chance to see for myself. Also I thought "my girl" would never do something like what you would read about.

I finished my newest book a couple weeks ago and I'm giving it away for free for the next 5 days (It's usually $8.99) and I wanted the forum to be able to check it out.

I'm giving it away for free, so all I ask is that you guys leave a review.

Thanks.

The Key Logger: A Forbidden Glimpse into the True Nature of Women

CLICK HERE TO GET THE BOOK

[Image: 51po15dYlsL._BO2,204,203,200_PIsitb-stic..._OU01_.jpg]

Thank you for your hard work. I appreciate it. I wish I had something like this in my younger days.
I look forward to reading it.

Team Nachos

That looks awesome.

I'll check it for sure

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (11-07-2013 12:35 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

I'll check it for sure

Downloaded. Will definitely read on the shitter and write you a review. Thanks!

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Downloaded. Thank you sir. Will update.

Do you have a link to a .PDF? I don't have a kindle or use that software.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (11-07-2013 04:46 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Do you have a link to a .PDF? I don't have a kindle or use that software.

I'm using amazon marketing and it won't let me sell it anywhere else (it's part of the deal.) Let me see if I can make a pdf and send it to you real quick.

I downloaded the kindle for pc doesn't work too bad.

20Nation, about 40% through. Wow, been an eye opener. Thanks for making it available.

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2

@tuth kindle's software is free to download on your pc, no kindle required.

I find it a much better reading experience than in PDF, just saying.

valhalla

Quote: (11-07-2013 05:12 PM)Valhalla Wrote:  

@tuth kindle's software is free to download on your pc, no kindle required.

I find it a much better reading experience than in PDF, just saying.

That's what I use as well. Actually prefer reading on the lappy versus a Kindle.

They get on your laptop during a one nighter????

Quote: (11-07-2013 06:00 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

They get on your laptop during a one nighter????

You just make up an excuse for them to log in. For example: "I really want to see the facebook pictures you don't want anyone to see." Or simply "can I see your facebook pictures" when she takes out her phone tell her that you can't really see up close that well, only on a bigger screen. I have also just asked for nude pics and they will open up their yahoo or whatever. Alot of times they use the same password and email for their email as their face or other messenger.

And honestly sometimes it just happens. I have been with a lot of girls over the years and for whatever reason they will ask to use my laptop.

Makes sense I guess. I just have other things in mind at that time that don't entail getting on the lappy.

Of course, if one wants to get their info it wouldn't be that difficult as they love to show off pics of themselves.

Quote: (11-07-2013 06:29 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Makes sense I guess. I just have other things in mind at that time that don't entail getting on the lappy.

Of course, if one wants to get their info it wouldn't be that difficult as they love to show off pics of themselves.

Yeah I have had more one nighters with girls than relationships, so the 2 or 3 one nighters from the book just happened. The only time I ever really pushed for their password is when I saw potential.

Just copped it and looking forward to the read.

I got a feeling that this is going to piss a certain demographic off. Should help sales.

I just copped it. Entertaining and interesting idea but not something I would ever do. Just not my style. I keep my bitches off the leash.

But the premise is great man good job look forward to checking it out.

Read it. Found it pretty interesting. I'll post a review of what I think on amazon as soon as I can. Pretty much confirms my thoughts that any chick you're talking to is probably talking to at least 3 different guys. Even though every one of the women were different in a way it's crazy how they all reacted the exact same once they knew you found them out. The biggest thing I got out of it was how many of them you met outside night game. If anything it has motivated me to run day game more often. Overall it was a good read for me and I definitely got something of value from it. Whenever I get one itis like thoughts I will remember you book and they will be squashed!

Thanks for letting me get a read of it for free.

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

It is an interesting read, but the problem is one of selection bias. Guys on this forum are going to attract certain girls because they use similar techniques to get these girls. The way you talk to people, your personality and the things you do act like a sieve to channel you into meeting particular types of people. Look at the SEA thread where it turns out that several forum members have had sex with the same girl is a city with millions of people! Guys on this forum are going to be more likely to run into a girl who hits the bars 4 nights a week, and less likely to get to know the girl who is home baking cookies with her grandma and preparing an outfit for church the following morning.

There is such a thing as charm and charisma, but we should not be hasty to think that the entire female population behaves in the exact same manner as girls that are in bars on a regular basis. The extreme attention seeking behavior shown by these girls can manifest both in more time in bars and more time attention whoring and stringing along guys on fb/dating sites. Girls are certainly more perfidious and dishonest than men, but the girls in the book may be somewhat extreme examples.

Lessons to learn, as a very wise man once said:

If you're going to look for skeletons in a girls closet, you will not like what you'll see.

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:14 PM)n0000 Wrote:  

It is an interesting read, but the problem is one of selection bias. Guys on this forum are going to attract certain girls because they use similar techniques to get these girls. The way you talk to people, your personality and the things you do act like a sieve to channel you into meeting particular types of people. Look at the SEA thread where it turns out that several forum members have had sex with the same girl is a city with millions of people! Guys on this forum are going to be more likely to run into a girl who hits the bars 4 nights a week, and less likely to get to know the girl who is home baking cookies with her grandma and preparing an outfit for church the following morning.

There is such a thing as charm and charisma, but we should not be hasty to think that the entire female population behaves in the exact same manner as girls that are in bars on a regular basis. The extreme attention seeking behavior shown by these girls can manifest both in more time in bars and more time attention whoring and stringing along guys on fb/dating sites. Girls are certainly more perfidious and dishonest than men, but the girls in the book may be somewhat extreme examples.

I can definitely see where you are coming from. Some of the online and night game girls can be really iffy, but I'm telling you right now plenty of those girls have been normal. I have key logged more like 25 girls, I just chose some of my favorites. There are some obvious slutty girls I just didn't put in the book.

I used to be mormon and it has made me pretty good at getting the "good girl type" thanks to spending most of my life gaming them.

I think the only bais is that all the girls from there are girls with plenty of options (most from the 10 were pretty hot), and maybe if you take away a girls options or if you really date down in terms of dating value, she would stay very loyal.

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:25 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

I can definitely see where you are coming from. Some of the online and night game girls can be really iffy, but I'm telling you right now plenty of those girls have been normal. I have key logged more like 25 girls, I just chose some of my favorites. There are some obvious slutty girls I just didn't put in the book.

I used to be mormon and it has made me pretty good at getting the "good girl type" thanks to spending most of my life gaming them.

I think the only bais is that all the girls from there are girls with plenty of options (most from the 10 were pretty hot), and maybe if you take away a girls options or if you really date down in terms of dating value, she would stay very loyal.

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you"

Some old-time wisdom in a song.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:54 PM)AneroidOcean Wrote:  

Quote: (11-07-2013 07:25 PM)20Nation Wrote:  

"If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you"

Some old-time wisdom in a song.

Bullshit, a lot of ugly broads have inflated egos, thats like guys going after average girls because in their minds that girl would fuck less dudes. In the end the wall humbles them all.

Quote:Quote:

One of the girls I'm seeing right now is from a Mormon family...obviously her fucking my brains out she doesn't take her faith that seriously [Image: tongue.gif]

Her two sisters in their late 20's are staying with her atm. Both still single virgins and much hotter than the one I'm seeing. They both go to mormon single dances/events which name escapes me but they say the guys are extremely shy there. Any tips on how to game these girls?