rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Testosterone injections

Testosterone injections

Wanted to start a thread for people taking real TESTOSTERONE treatments. Yes I know there are a lot of threads on TESTOSTERONE already but they are all filled with people talking about squats, Brazil nuts, and zinc to raise it. I want to talk with people who strictly take legit medical TESTOSTERONE boosters.

I took my first 200ml shot of TESTOSTERONE in my ass this morning. Did not hurt at all I was kind of disappointed. I will continue to post in here about my experiences with this treatment.

Heres what a fellow Roosher said about his experience with his TESTOSTERONE treament
Quote: (10-09-2013 04:50 PM)reaper23 Wrote:  

before the injections:

tired
lethargic
depressed-ish
felt like i was walking around with a three hundred pound cloak on
no sex drive, none
decreased erections strength
not even nocturnal erections
general BLAH
problems cutting fat even at major caloric deficit
problems adding muscle even at caloric surplus with excellent program

once i get the shots going, about six weeks later it all changed

energy up
sex drive up
fat melt off
muscle build up
positivity back
hard ons at night
harder hard ons

over time Estrogen built up in my system though and now i'm also on an aromatase inhibitor daily, no big deal, keeps things in check

100 ML every 5 days will have you feeling like brand new in 6 weeks bud, no doubt about it.

downsides:

shooting self with needle (get over that quickly)
$$ - but its cheap as shit
shrunken nuts
(for me anyway) decreased seminal volume

this last one is the one that gives me the most heart ache, but you can fix that also by using HcG. it also swells the nuts back up

there is a protocol advocated all over which is

100 mg test cyp /week
.5 arimidex e3d
250 iu hcg e3d

that'll keep you feeling great, estro down and balls swollen

for me, HcG caused too much bloat (like 8-10lbs) and i skipped it. i've made peace with my diminished loads. no one but my main girl has even noticed and she doesn't care at all.

i'm the only one that missed shooting gobs of semen on bitches faces

shocker? maybe not. haha

[Image: Testosterone-21.jpg]

Please stay out of this thread with trying to argue that people only need to lift heavy and eat nuts to raise their TESTOSTERONE. Those things are fine and dandy but this thread is for people who have made the choice to have medical TESTOSTERONE treatments. Also for people who are curious about it to talk with users who have first hand experience.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Testosterone injections

Cr33pin, what was your testosterone levels at when you got them checked by the doctor?

What symptoms did you have before stating TRT?

I just turned 29 and think it is time to get my levels checked. I really have no idea if I am low t, or possibly even high t. I know a lot of people said they lived with low t for so long they didn't even realize anything was wrong with them. They thought how they felt was normal.

Testosterone injections

Also, you will probably like this YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/bignoknow

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 09:31 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Cr33pin, what was your testosterone levels at when you got them checked by the doctor?

What symptoms did you have before stating TRT?

I just turned 29 and think it is time to get my levels checked. I really have no idea if I am low t, or possibly even high t. I know a lot of people said they lived with low t for so long they didn't even realize anything was wrong with them. They thought how they felt was normal.

I was at 378 when I got checked. The doc said that's in the low normal range. As far as symptoms I was having was loss of sex drive... I could still get boners and bang but I wasn't dying to do so like I had in the past. Also I couldn't manage to push myself when working out. I would still work out but I just kind of went through the motions. Lost my self confidence somewhere along the way as well. I just didn't feel very alive really.
Granted maybe a lot of these things could be from depression or something. I moved to a new town and haven't made any friends really. I hang out at the house an play video games, surf the web, work out then chill with my gf all day every day. I have been reading about test injections a lot in my spare time and it just seems worth it to me. The benefits sound good and the cons are few and far in between. A lot of the people that have taken the injections say its the best thing that ever happened to them. You can go threw life feeling like a normal older guy, or you can go threw life feeling like a alive 20 year old guy.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Testosterone injections

I inject into my quad muscle, alternating legs and inside/outside, I do it this way to minimize the inconvenience of the bruising that sometimes happens from injections. Its also possible to inject more often/smaller amounts sub-q but I'd rather just inject test once or twice a week inter muscular (IM) instead of daily sub-q.

Testosterone injections

If you haven't made any friends check out Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai. BJJ is a great way to make new friends quickly.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 10:20 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

If you haven't made any friends check out Jiu Jitsu or Muay Thai. BJJ is a great way to make new friends quickly.

no faster way to make a new friend than to have their sweat drip into your eyes and mouth

Testosterone injections

Are T injections far superior to patches and gels?

I keep seeing commercials for Androgel (think that's what it's called), but I would assume that applying T topically is less efficient?

I used to suffer from CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome), and have been seeing this MD for awhile now that specializes in Alternative Medicine.

Every few months she has me get tested for T levels and the results have been pretty high (I'm 20 yrs old)...but she has told me that patients who are too low in T she treats with 'Hormonal Replacement Therapy.' I would venture to guess that's similar or the same as what you guys are doing.

Injections > alternative methods?

EDIT: The doctor I see provides Bioidentical Hormone Treatment, which is supposed to be different than 'synthetic' hormone treatment.

Testosterone injections

Guys, mind your units. 100mg (milligrams) is a usual dose of T Cyp, I believe, NOT 100mL (one tenth of a litre).
100mL is like a four ounce cup of water - no way are you injecting that in your arse in one go! Wouldn't want noobs to get scared off.

Testosterone injections

acute angle:

haha indeed. my first embedded post there should say 100 mg every five days

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 11:01 AM)reaper23 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-11-2013 10:20 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

no faster way to make a new friend than to have their sweat drip into your eyes and mouth

And pubes. Hate that.

Testosterone injections

Bro, maybe you should consider starting with a slightly lower dose. I take 75mg of test enanthate per week injected split into 3 micro doses. This has brought my test up from 500 to 900-950. And because of the very small 25mg doses hardly any of the test converts to estrogen, no anti-e's required. I'm a bjj/westling guy and having my test up to maximal physiological range is just amazing. As far as the nuts go, I keep mines nice and plump with the following supplements: fulvic acid, humanofort, bulgarian tribulus/daa and six raw eggs per day. My balls are actually bigger than when I started the test injections. I find that for me personally hcg spikes my estrogen too much. Or you could try adding clomid to your trt regime .

I think that injections are superior to gels and patches. You just never know how much is getting absorbed through your skin and it can vary on a day to day basis. With injections you atleast know hoe many mg's you are getting in each shot that you take.

And be careful about how much anti estrogen you are taking, you might be overdoing it.

Testosterone injections

I am not on any treatment but I take Sustanon every third day, looking at the benefits is there an argument against using this stuff?

If you are under 35 I am not sure I would mess with the stuff, I am in my 40s and feel more manly when I am on the stuff.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Testosterone injections

If there's a lab nearby, you can get your own lab work done:

http://www.privatemdlabs.com/lp/Female_H...esting.php

Use HEALTHY12 for 12% off. (That's not an affiliate code for me, it's just a coupon code.)

The female panel is a better deal than buying the male panel.

It will give test levels and estradiol levels as well as a few other biomarkers that are useful (but not really relevant for TRT guys).

There could be an entire separate thread on lab work, but I'm not going to type into the ether.

If a guy gets his labs done and has specific questions, I'll answer them. It's NOT medical advice, though.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-12-2013 04:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I am not on any treatment but I take Sustanon every third day, looking at the benefits is there an argument against using this stuff?

If you are under 35 I am not sure I would mess with the stuff, I am in my 40s and feel more manly when I am on the stuff.

You have to learn to become your own doctor.

Get your own labs done. This is not optional.

Understand what CBC and blood counts mean.

Learn about liver function and kidney function.

Learn about estradiol.

Learn about how HDL levels and how TRT can impact them.

Then get labs done, monitor your biomarkers, and make sure everything is golden.

The irony about calling steroids unhealthy is that real users (not dumb ass teenagers) get more lab work done, understand what labs mean, and are actually healthier than most people because great attention and care is given to health biomarkers.

But you gotta put the work in.

It's worth it.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 11:16 AM)Spider Wrote:  

I used to suffer from CFS (chronic fatigue syndrome), and have been seeing this MD for awhile now that specializes in Alternative Medicine.

Maybe start a separate thread. I don't want to derail this one.

BUT you are suffering a real issue and I hate to see you suffer.

Have you looked into magnesium oil? It doesn't work for everyone but it works for some.

Also, a lot of CFS cases are caused by a toxic body. You should consider a juice fast or at least start juicing massive amounts of kale (rich in Glutathione, which helps your liver detox).

PM me if you wanna brainstorm and don't thread jack. (Or start a new thread.) I sometimes take a long time to respond to PMs but always get back to people.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-11-2013 09:31 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

For most men, it's a slow boil.

Ever read the story about boiling frogs? Put it into a pan on the stove, but make the water cool. Slowly heat it up. That's how you boil a frog.

Most people are not proactive about their health. Health is something people don't care about until it's gone.

I've always been of the mind that I get one body and it has to last me all of my life.

Monitor and take care of it. Change the oil. When a "check engine" light goes on, get it taken in.

I have lab work going back almost a decade, even when I knew my T levels were fine.

My HDL levels weren't always great, so I boosted them.

My fasting glucose levels got a little high (still well within range, but not low enough for my version of health), so I got that in order.

Again, it's your body. It's the only one you'll get. Take some serious time learning about it and don't just want for it to "break down" before you start noticing it.

Testosterone injections

I am on TRT drops, and it just says on the prescription "testosterone" and the mg.

The doc that prescribed it said my Testosterone was really low, and said it was "bioidentical" testosterone.

Is there a difference between generic testosterone and the types listed here, Cyprionate and ethane?

Testosterone injections

Agreed bro. TRT can improve your life and your health bigtime, but it does need to be monitored and tweeked according to your blood work. I normally get a full blood panel done every 6 months. Moral of the story guys: when on trt do not rely on 'feel' verify with blood work. It's your body so take care of it.
Quote: (10-12-2013 07:40 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2013 04:12 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

You have to learn to become your own doctor.

Get your own labs done. This is not optional.

Understand what CBC and blood counts mean.

Learn about liver function and kidney function.

Learn about estradiol.

Learn about how HDL levels and how TRT can impact them.

Then get labs done, monitor your biomarkers, and make sure everything is golden.

The irony about calling steroids unhealthy is that real users (not dumb ass teenagers) get more lab work done, understand what labs mean, and are actually healthier than most people because great attention and care is given to health biomarkers.

But you gotta put the work in.

It's worth it.

Testosterone injections

What I'd like to know is this: when you take shots, what is your mental state like? Not just your mood, but can you sit down and engage in mental effort?

"The woman most eager to jump out of her petticoat to assert her rights is the first to jump back into it when threatened with a switching for misusing them,"
-Ambrose Bierce, The Devil's Dictionary

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-12-2013 10:05 AM)007 Wrote:  

Bro, maybe you should consider starting with a slightly lower dose. I take 75mg of test enanthate per week injected split into 3 micro doses. This has brought my test up from 500 to 900-950. And because of the very small 25mg doses hardly any of the test converts to estrogen, no anti-e's required. I'm a bjj/westling guy and having my test up to maximal physiological range is just amazing. As far as the nuts go, I keep mines nice and plump with the following supplements: fulvic acid, humanofort, bulgarian tribulus/daa and six raw eggs per day. My balls are actually bigger than when I started the test injections. I find that for me personally hcg spikes my estrogen too much. Or you could try adding clomid to your trt regime .

I think that injections are superior to gels and patches. You just never know how much is getting absorbed through your skin and it can vary on a day to day basis. With injections you atleast know hoe many mg's you are getting in each shot that you take.

And be careful about how much anti estrogen you are taking, you might be overdoing it.

what needles do you use?

and you've really seen a nice boost from humanofort? i went through a whole bottle and didnt notice much.

i have the same problem with hcg, huge esto spike and like 10 lbs water gain with even a 250 iu shot

what doses do you use for your 'ball size supplements' ?

Testosterone injections

Since you're the expert on trt here, MikeCF, I have a couple questions for you. What's your view on using an AI along with doses of 200 mg/week of cypionate/ethanate? Which ester do you personally use and why? And what's your view on using HCG along with trt? It seems like you recommend it if you're interested in keeping your fertility or coming off of trt, but what about pregnenolone production? I appreciate any answers that you can provide.

Testosterone injections

I foresee another male hair loss thread popping up. I think shooting test is gonna make you guys go bald if you do it too young. bad idea.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-13-2013 09:33 AM)ralphi Wrote:  

I foresee another male hair loss thread popping up. I think shooting test is gonna make you guys go bald if you do it too young. bad idea.

You're either a troll, or a straight pussy. I think both. Everything you post is as bitch made as it gets.

People are discussing TRT for legitimate medical issues that affect their lives. No one needs your uninformed opinion on the matter.

Testosterone injections

Quote: (10-13-2013 09:10 AM)Ubietza Wrote:  

Since you're the expert on trt here, MikeCF, I have a couple questions for you. What's your view on using an AI along with doses of 200 mg/week of cypionate/ethanate? Which ester do you personally use and why? And what's your view on using HCG along with trt? It seems like you recommend it if you're interested in keeping your fertility or coming off of trt, but what about pregnenolone production? I appreciate any answers that you can provide.

I'll take a shot at this until mike shows up.

i'm on 100 mg test cyp / week and my estro went up to about 90. doc put me on .5 mg arimidex / day. seems a little high to me but i'm going to give it a shot, i feel much much better already after just a couple of weeks.

for example, the high estro had basically robbed me of the benefits of the normalized T. i was moody, lethargic, feeling like shit, no libido. now with the AI, I'm back to feeling great. many boards advocate use of AI in TRT.

i've tried to use HCG with TRT but it blows me up too bad, makes me feel like shit, with a huge estro spike that can't be controlled with AI because it aromatises in the testes.

that being said i'll probably kick start the old nuts every 6 months or so to keep them ready to come back on line if and when i want them to.