rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl asks you to lend her money

So here is a little background. Years ago I messed around with this girl from Peru. We both live far apart from each other, but for shits and giggles we stayed in touch over the years .

Anyway, out of the blue she tells me that she's really having money problems and blah blah blah....

Before I get flamed for this post, I want to make it clear I'm not considering this. I also know its a common practice in many third world girls who mess around with tourists...She doesn't seem to be that way, but again, ya never know...

I am curious what my fellow RVFers would do... as I'm sure others have ran into this before. Would you just flat out tell her no...or would you mess with her?

Next!

If you do decide to "Borrow" her some money.

No need to Charge interest.

[Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (10-10-2013 06:56 AM)A CLizzy Wrote:  

If you do decide to "Borrow" her some money.

No need to Charge interest.

[Image: banana.gif]

Lol... Thanks. I fixed it

No

and no.

Never lend money, cars, and women.

The right thing to do:[Image: attachment.jpg14892]   

I would just flat out ignore her, go completely radio silent, then get in touch two months later, and act like I never got the message about the money/I completely forgot about it.

Make her feel like she is so unimportant that her problems don't even make a blip on your consciousness.

She'll probably love you for it.

Here is an alternative course of tactical action:

[Image: attachment.jpg14893]   

[Image: attachment.jpg14894]   

Magical Money Gringo... she ask and money magically appears.

Quote:Quote:

[Image: GCD8Nt6.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I was pretty beta about 6 months ago. My ex and I broke up, I was still interested so I asked her to reconsider (bad move) and she took a weekend to reconsider and we got back together. A few days later she was having money issues (verified on her bank account) because her Dad hadn't yet mailed her a check, so I lent her money. We broke up 5 weeks later and I'm still waiting for about 80% of that money to be paid back. She still sends me texts about once a month indicating she intends to pay me back, but at this point I've written it off.

Never again!

Offer her to lent through her father/uncle, via a promisory note with 15% montly interest. Hopefully, she will never contact you again.

"Can I borrow your pussy?"

A smart man once said "Never give money to a women who is not your wife." I stick by this rule. No exceptions.

Quick answer: nope

Don't be like this guy

Her mom needs it for her llama's vet fees?

Let the animal die.

She has altitude sickness from the Andes?

Who cares?

The female sense of entitlement will only repay the loan if she plans to earn your trust and borrow more later.

Quote: (10-10-2013 06:46 AM)klosck Wrote:  

I am curious what my fellow RVFers would do... as I'm sure others have ran into this before. Would you just flat out tell her no...or would you mess with her?

Personally, I would lend the money.

But only do it if you feel
a) the person is trustworthy
b) they have the capacity to pay you back
c) you're comfortable doing it

I'm coming more from a Latin American point of view. Which is kind of relevant if this girl is from Peru.

It's hard to explain all the factors behind it and I don't want to make this an unnecessarily long post.

Just understand that in Latin America, being able to do this kind of favor like it's no big deal is highly respected. In some ways, it separates the men from the boys.

Government benefits basically don't exist here and banks are dysfunctional and hard to deal with. Sometimes all you have to depend on is your network.

Quote: (10-10-2013 07:01 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 06:46 AM)klosck Wrote:  

Personally, I would lend the money.

But only do it if you feel
a) the person is trustworthy
b) they have the capacity to pay you back
c) you're comfortable doing it

I'm coming more from a Latin American point of view. Which is kind of relevant if this girl is from Peru.

It's hard to explain all the factors behind it and I don't want to make this an unnecessarily long post.

Just understand that in Latin America, being able to do this kind of favor like it's no big deal is highly respected. In some ways, it separates the men from the boys.

Government benefits basically don't exist here and banks are dysfunctional and hard to deal with. Sometimes all you have to depend on is your network.

I'm sure lending a girl money may be acceptable in some other cultures, but the only cultures which I fully understand are Latin American and American culture. Would I lend an American girl money? Hell no. Would I lend a girl from Latin America money? Maybe, if the three prongs mentioned by Tigre were present and I felt extra-confident that she would pay me back.

If you lend her money, I am almost 100% sure that she won't pay you back. Girls don't really have good morals when comes to pay money back (unless they are my sisters, real talk). If you do lend her money, assume that your money is gone for good.

You giving her money, it all comes down to how much you value her as a person, if you have to ask this question here than I am sure she is not that much of a friend to you. So tell her that you have lots of bills to pay at the moment and don't give her the money.

But as Tigre said, life is hard out here, so if she never asked you for money maybe she is really going through a hard time. Do you think she would help you if you were in her position? Majority of women are very egocentric, if you are not fucking her at the moment, I don't see why you should help her out.

Only give her the money if you never want to see or hear from her again.

Ignore her for a couple of months until whatever problem she has passes. If it doesn't then don't speak to her anymore.

For all you know you could be paying for her new bf's motorcycle repair.
Abortion.
Etc..
'
It always seems to me that when a girl asks for money and gets it she usually ends up spending it on some scrub boyfriend. Do you really want to be that guy who paid to fix her boyfriends motorcycle or for her abortion from that same guy?

Like roosh says, the quickest way to not get laid is to help women with their problems. Roosh is at the point where he won't even give chicks car directions anymore.

If I did lend her money, I'm about 100% sure she wouldn't pay me back. But not really because she is un-trustworthy..She seems normal enough... But mostly because of her economic situation. Making ends meet in third world countries is not the easiest thing for the majority of people living there.

Like what Tigre said, I can see how sending her money per latin culture standards can be seen as a "honorable" thing. Maybe I would if I had stacks of cash lying around..but I don't..so I won't.

For entertainment value, attached is her trying to entice me. Context: She only has $100 to make her $300 payment...

[Image: IMG_20131006_WA0005.jpg]

Quote: (10-11-2013 06:15 AM)klosck Wrote:  

If I did lend her money, I'm about 100% sure she wouldn't pay me back. But not really because she is un-trustworthy..She seems normal enough... But mostly because of her economic situation. Making ends meet in third world countries is not the easiest thing for the majority of people living there.

Like what Tigre said, I can see how sending her money per latin culture standards can be seen as a "honorable" thing. Maybe I would if I had stacks of cash lying around..but I don't..so I won't.

For entertainment value, attached is her trying to entice me. Context: She only has $100 to make her $300 payment...

[Image: IMG_20131006_WA0005.jpg]

You must be joking no???[Image: smile.gif] Aahahahah! Tell her to you are available to sign her up to the gym for the $ 200, so that she can work out those lazy abs

So she's making it clear she's a prostitute. Glad we could clear that up.

Quote: (10-10-2013 12:12 PM)TouchpadSeller Wrote:  

I was pretty beta about 6 months ago. My ex and I broke up, I was still interested so I asked her to reconsider (bad move) and she took a weekend to reconsider and we got back together. A few days later she was having money issues (verified on her bank account) because her Dad hadn't yet mailed her a check, so I lent her money. We broke up 5 weeks later and I'm still waiting for about 80% of that money to be paid back. She still sends me texts about once a month indicating she intends to pay me back, but at this point I've written it off.

Never again!

You're still beta bro. You should been on that shit and start sending her 'official' letters to let her know that you are charging her 15% interest every month on her outstanding balance. Hell my dad even charges his family interest for loans. Always create a contract and never give it to people in cash, always do a bank transfer with a reference so there's proof that the money was sent.

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Quote: (10-11-2013 07:55 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Quote: (10-10-2013 12:12 PM)TouchpadSeller Wrote:  

Never again!

You're still beta bro. You should been on that shit and start sending her 'official' letters to let her know that you are charging her 15% interest every month on her outstanding balance. Hell my dad even charges his family interest for loans. Always create a contract and never give it to people in cash, always do a bank transfer with a reference so there's proof that the money was sent.

She's too broke to pay you back, but not too broke to afford a $100+ cell phone plan?