rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sandwiches for Engagement

http://nypost.com/2013/09/24/i-wooed-my-...-sandwich/

Quote:Quote:

he made an unexpected declaration of how much he loved me and that sandwich: “Honey, you’re 300 sandwiches away from an engagement ring!”

Carrot on the stick game recognized

Three sandwiches a week, times four weeks a month, times 12 months a year, meant I wouldn’t be done until I was deep into my 30s. How would I finish 300 sandwiches in time for us to get engaged, married and have babies before I exited my childbearing years?

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

Sandwich game recognized.

[Image: attachment.jpg14645]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

She's bangable. Props to her boyfried for red pill game. Feminist are losing their shit over this which made my day.

http://gawker.com/bitch-make-me-300-sand...socialflow

The sandwiches look pretty damn good. I like her creativity.

http://300sandwiches.com/

"You know what men want? Three things: food, sex, and silence. Feed me, fuck me, and shut the fuck up!"- Chris Rock

Quote: (09-25-2013 06:47 PM)Blackmagic Wrote:  

"You know what men want? Three things: food, sex, and silence. Feed me, fuck me, and shut the fuck up!"- Chris Rock

Women only want three things as well: some, some more and even more.

Quote: (09-25-2013 03:23 PM)BIGBOY Wrote:  

http://nypost.com/2013/09/24/i-wooed-my-...-sandwich/

Read the article. Most redpill thing ever written about in the NY Post.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Once again Jezebel proves that cooking is that thing you get poor wage slaves from lower social classes to do for you.

All this fuss over a fucking sandwich, probably the easiest meal to make in the world, and the first thing non-priviliged kids learn to make for themselves beyond milk+cereal. They're acting like it's a 5 course dinner. It's not like you even have to bake the bread anymore.

Do these people even wipe their own arses?

Quote: (09-25-2013 07:53 PM)AnonymousBosch Wrote:  

Once again Jezebel proves that cooking is that thing you get poor wage slaves from lower social classes to do for you.

All this fuss over a fucking sandwich, probably the easiest meal to make in the world, and the first thing non-priviliged kids learn to make for themselves beyond milk+cereal. They're acting like it's a 5 course dinner. It's not like you even have to bake the bread anymore.

Do these people even wipe their own arses?

Yes Lindy West uses one of these to get around her curves

[Image: 31Cf-kX4eJL.jpg]

http://www.amazon.com/Living-XL-Bottom-B...000G39ZIY/

Actually it sounds like her sandwiches are getting more complex so they might not be simple anymore. I do like this idea. Although I have a feeling she would stop after 300.

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:42 PM)kbell Wrote:  

Actually it sounds like her sandwiches are getting more complex so they might not be simple anymore. I do like this idea. Although I have a feeling she would stop after 300.

What do you think will come next?

300 Blowjobs until marriage?

Wald

If she meets the goal, she has a recipe books in the making. So money there. However I don't think she will keep making sandwiches after she gets the ring. The only thing that would keep her cooking is if she and her future husband start blogging about their food creations. Than they have incentive to attention whore and make food at the same time. I do know one married couple like this and have a few books out.

I'd rather buy the fucking sandwiches. It would be much cheaper.

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:53 PM)kbell Wrote:  

If she meets the goal, she has a recipe books in the making. So money there. However I don't think she will keep making sandwiches after she gets the ring. The only thing that would keep her cooking is if she and her future husband start blogging about their food creations. Than they have incentive to attention whore and make food at the same time. I do know one married couple like this and have a few books out.

Hype for the book/hustle was the original intent.

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

Quote: (09-25-2013 10:40 PM)Brodiaga Wrote:  

Good point. Even at $12/sandwich (which is like a gourmet price), the math works.

$12 X 300 = $3600

Divorce = Arm + Leg

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:14 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Good point. Even at $12/sandwich (which is like a gourmet price), the math works.

$12 X 300 = $3600

Divorce = Arm + Leg

For freaking real.

Do guys enjoy girls cooking for them?

I haven't seen it talked about so much on here.

I find it to be satisfying at a very visceral level. And feminine girls also take satisfaction in pleasuring their man by providing him a good meal.

Quote: (09-26-2013 12:41 AM)Therapsid Wrote:  

Do guys enjoy girls cooking for them?

I haven't seen it talked about so much on here.

I find it to be satisfying at a very visceral level. And feminine girls also take satisfaction in pleasuring their man by providing him a good meal.

Hell ya! A women making food for me is definitely a turn on. However, I find most chicks (especially the younger ones) have no cooking skill. I do like teaching them though (if they are worth it).

"When in chaos, speak truth." - Jordan Peterson

Quote: (09-25-2013 11:14 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

$12 X 300 = $3600

Divorce = Arm + Leg

You're not paying for the sandwich. You're paying for a woman's time to make the sandwich ...which is priceless [Image: wink.gif]
You're taking time away from her carousel riding.

Team Nachos

Long story short, this woman is taking a basic function that all women should spend their teen years preparing for and their reproductive years performing and turned it into just another way to get attention.

It isn't good enough these days just to make a man a f***ing meal. No, it needs to be blogged about in the most attention seeking way possible.

In the short term, this is a nice turn for the better, but once the fun of getting attention and getting the ring (and any book deals, which I think she is banking on with her use of blog promotion) is over, only solid game and a good bit of luck is going to stop her from choosing a different direction, one where she no longer feels any reason to fulfill her side of the male/female relationship bargain.

I hope she has a nice personality.

Because if she didn't know it was her job to make sandwiches without being asked, she sure as hell isn't committed to being wife material.

F**k her.

I'm the King of Beijing!

Quote: (09-26-2013 09:13 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Long story short, this woman is taking a basic function that all women should spend their teen years preparing for and their reproductive years performing and turned it into just another way to get attention.

It isn't good enough these days just to make a man a f***ing meal. No, it needs to be blogged about in the most attention seeking way possible.

In the short term, this is a nice turn for the better, but once the fun of getting attention and getting the ring (and any book deals, which I think she is banking on with her use of blog promotion) is over, only solid game and a good bit of luck is going to stop her from choosing a different direction, one where she no longer feels any reason to fulfill her side of the male/female relationship bargain.

I hope she has a nice personality.

Because if she didn't know it was her job to make sandwiches without being asked, she sure as hell isn't committed to being wife material.

F**k her.

So she's a "Hipster Girlfriend" that makes sandwiches to be cool? Interesting [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Never trust a fat girl to make you a sammich.

I suspect he will buy her a cheap chinese ring with words "engagement" engraved on it, but he won't propose - after all, he promised her only a ring, not that he'd propose to her or marry her.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

He'll probably dump her after sandwich #299 for a hot young Panini [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (09-25-2013 09:42 PM)kbell Wrote:  

How complex can a sandwich ever get?

Is she baking salmon en papillote? With fondant potatoes and a side of grilled zuchini? No, that's what her foodie boyfriend is doing.

On our second date, he cooked me dinner — tuna tartare and fresh scallops on a tomato compote.

I bet she never knew what compote was until he explained it to her. Even her mother knows about her non-existent culinary prowess. Pit the couple's kitchen skills side by side: gourmet meals vs sandwiches, and the guy wins. Hell, you can compare their body of work too and their impact on the world: software programs vs NY Post articles. So I get it when he says,

“You’ve been up for 15 minutes and you haven’t made me a sandwich?”

Gawker insinuates that this "terrifyingly beautiful New York City woman" is too high value to be assembling meat, cheese, and bread for her man. Nah, sandwich making is the only task he can delegate without her fucking up.

When a vietnamese friend was 25, she mentioned wanting to go to culinary school. Keep in mind she had a degree and MBA, but was facing cultural and familial pressure to not end up as an old maid.

"I don't know if I could handle timing the dishes together, that's all."
SK: "Do you know how to make nuoc cham?"
"No."
SK: "Why are you worrying about pacing a three course meal when you haven't mastered something as basic as nuoc cham. I thought all viet girls are supposed to know how to make that."
"Well I--"
SK: "Yeah whatever."

I’m in my mid-30s...Call me old-fashioned...
Old-fashioned, eh? Were you married off by your father at age 18? No? So...why aren't you married by now?

She can thank her genetics (black don't crack [Image: biggrin.gif]) for looking good despite being 35 or so. But just like game of thrones, this girl knows that winter is coming. I mean...the wall is coming.

She gon' need a sled after he dumps her. [Image: catlady.gif]

[Image: The_Wall_from_the_south_660.jpg]

"The whole point of being alpha, is doing what the fuck you want.
That's why you see real life alphas without chicks. He's doing him.

Real alphas don't tend to have game. They don't tend to care about the emotional lives of the people around them."

-WIA