rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russian men looking for Western women

I had no idea this was going on. Interesting that the Russian guy chose a fat American woman for a wife given what he could've had from his own country. Maybe everyone suffers from the "grass is greener" mentality.

Haha let em have them. It's like trading a Bugatti for a minivan.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:15 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I disagree. Mini vans are at least somewhat useful. I think it's more akin to trading for a to-scale model of a car. It could almost be mistaken for the real thing. Almost.

It's not a trend, maybe some isolated cases. Russian women are not that great. They don't age well and all of them without exception think it's a man's job to provide for them! I'd rather take a fatter American who had her own job and was contributing to our household. Looks will not matter after about a year...character will!

Quote: (09-22-2013 07:35 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

It's not a trend, maybe some isolated cases. Russian women are not that great. They don't age well and all of them without exception think it's a man's job to provide for them!

This I can agree with, to an extent. Speaking of looks, pure Russian women are just not that attractive. Their facial features tend to look "washed out". The ones that are attractive, are usually mixed (Russian/Caucasian, Russian/Tatar, Russian/Gypsy and so on).

I was thinking of marrying a fat Canadian or Aussie girl and cashing in on the oil/gas jobs there. Pay her fat ass $30K to eat more Ho-Ho's and make a bunch of tax free money. All about the biz gentlemen.

Let's trade them and pay them back for all the crap they put us through in the Cold War.

Perhaps they are suffering from some sort of positivity bias - i.e. only the richest Russians can afford this, so they get above-average American girls and don't experience so much of the flakiness, sluttiness and similar attributes that the common American man has to live with.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

It's not a trend, maybe some isolated cases. Russian women are not that great. They don't age well and all of them without exception think it's a man's job to provide for them! I'd rather take a fatter American who had her own job and was contributing to our household. Looks will not matter after about a year...character will!

"I'd rather take a fatter American who had her own job and was contributing to our household. Looks will not matter after about a year...character will!"

[Image: malehamster.gif]

"I have refused to wear a condom all of my life, for a simple reason – if I’m going to masturbate into a balloon why would I need a woman?"

I found this other video in the suggested video links from that one rather more interesting/funny/sad...it shows older Russian women learning female "game":

TL;DW version:

Cute blonde at 0:47
Brunette on right at 7:51
The rest... meh

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Quote: (09-22-2013 06:47 AM)ryanf Wrote:  

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:15 AM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

I disagree. Mini vans are at least somewhat useful. I think it's more akin to trading for a to-scale model of a car. It could almost be mistaken for the real thing. Almost.

Yeah, but minivans are also large, ugly, and inefficient.

What woman ages well? Why is a wife trusting that her husband will provide for her a bad thing? How is cooking, cleaning, maintaining, and not being mannish in any way "not" contributing to the household? Are you a male feminist?

Incidentally, while Googling for Russian divorce statistics, I found out that our old friend Vladimir Putin is getting divorced. That makes him the first Russian head of state to get a divorce since Peter the Great made his wife become a nun in 1698. He is 60 by the way.

[Image: 52F7f4x.jpg]

Western citizenship, fat wife for a few years who may have to pay alimony to them, seems like a good trade off.

It actually makes a bit of sense. Traditionally Russian men wanted BIG women. Thin women weren't considered ideal, its western image that made thin women attractive. I can imagine an old fashioned older FSU guy who is sick of thin women wanting an American...WITH MONEY .

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:01 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

It actually makes a bit of sense. Traditionally Russian men wanted BIG women. Thin women weren't considered ideal, its western image that made thin women attractive. I can imagine an old fashioned older FSU guy who is sick of thin women wanting an American...WITH MONEY .
I've noticed this in Moscow (chubby chasers), never made sense until now : )

Regardless of the reasons why Russian men find American women attractive (I have no idea), it does make sense that American women would find Russian men attractive.

- Stoic
- Strong backbone
- Chiseled facial features

Compared to most American men, Russian men will seem extremely exotic and manly. They probably won't have as much money, but as we all know American women aren't necessarily looking for the richest man anymore.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (09-22-2013 04:42 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Regardless of the reasons why Russian men find American women attractive (I have no idea), it does make sense that American women would find Russian men attractive.

- Stoic
- Strong backbone
- Chiseled facial features

Compared to most American men, Russian men will seem extremely exotic and manly. They probably won't have as much money, but as we all know American women aren't necessarily looking for the richest man anymore.

Nah, when I read stories of Western women that have relocated to the 2nd world for work, they usually complain about the men being ugly and boorish. They typically struggle and don't compete well against the female denizens. Unlike the women, Slavic guys aren't really known for their looks. They may be masculine, but it's of a very blunt type of masculinity that doesn't go over well outside of their cultural territory. Western women prefer subtlety and indirectness.

Come to think of it, outside of Anglo/Western European countries, is there any place where the men hold their own against the women? Also, there doesn't really seem to be a place where men are considered universally attractive to women. Whereas, most men, for example, can agree that Brazilian women are attractive (among other examples).

No homo but France and Italy? From what I hear from girls.

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:19 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

No homo but France and Italy? From what I hear from girls.

Lol @ no homo. Indeed. But like I said, anglo/western european countries are places where men seem to hold their own with women. But I've never heard women of all races single out France or Italy or any one country really.

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:14 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Come to think of it, outside of Anglo/Western European countries, is there any place where the men hold their own against the women? Also, there doesn't really seem to be a place where men are considered universally attractive to women. Whereas, most men, for example, can agree that Brazilian women are attractive (among other examples).

No homo, but I think many Argentinian guys tend to be good-looking. Italian too. If you say to a random woman "what do you think of guys from Argentina or Italy" she will have some image of tall, dark, suave type. Guess you could say the same from Spaniards. Some women really like Scandinavian men too because they're tall with light hair and eyes.

And how could I forget, I think black men are more attractive as men than black women are as women, in the way that Slavic women are more attractive than Slavic men. NO HOMO once again. I think that's why you're more likely to see black dudes getting women outside their race and black women are way less successful in this.

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:45 AM)702antony Wrote:  

It's not a trend, maybe some isolated cases. Russian women are not that great. They don't age well and all of them without exception think it's a man's job to provide for them!

This I can agree with, to an extent. Speaking of looks, pure Russian women are just not that attractive. Their facial features tend to look "washed out". The ones that are attractive, are usually mixed (Russian/Caucasian, Russian/Tatar, Russian/Gypsy and so on).

[Image: laugh6.gif]

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

Quote: (09-22-2013 08:45 AM)702antony Wrote:  

[Image: military-humor-funny-joke-soldier-gun-ar...render.jpg]

Quote: (09-22-2013 10:43 AM)RexImperator Wrote:  

I found this other video in the suggested video links from that one rather more interesting/funny/sad...it shows older Russian women learning female "game":

TL;DW version:

Cute blonde at 0:47
Brunette on right at 7:51
The rest... meh

I'll take "Russian MILFs" for 500. Actually, I'll take a container of them.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

I guess contrary game applies to men, too?