rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dublin? Ire land.

Dublin? Ire land.

Dublin

Land of limericks & leprechauns. Not part of the UK proper (currency here is the Euro, not Pound). Inventors of the Irish pub, and headquarters of Guinness brew.

I was there Tuesday - Thursday. I didn't stay the weekend, because it turns out I hate this city. Prefer to spend my valuable Fri/Sat in a place I may like more. Namely England.

"but you might have loved it if you stuck it out longer". Yes. I might also come to appreciate the shit tastic music of U2 if I could ever make it through a whole album. Or past Bonos face. At this point, I'm willing to forgo the possible benefits in the interest of moving on based on gut feeling.

Logistics:

Airfare via AirLingus (which sounds more dirty than it is) my cost was about $150 in from Glasgow Scotland, and $150 out to Manchester. You can get cheaper fares, but that's without a checked bag, and at off times. I stayed at a downtown Airbnb apartment for $48 per night, right in the middle of the action on South Great George's street.

Downtown Dubin:

Heavy usage of green colors and Celtic font, as one would expect.

More pubs per capita than I've seen anywhere else. Marvelously awful tasting food. Quite expensive for what you get. I ordered a pad thai from a trendy (I use the word trendy ironically in Dublin) thai resturant, where they served it with an ice cream cone on the side, with no ice cream.

The city smells bad. Almost as bad as New York City. Strong working class feel. Not many suits or much of a high end scene, but almost as much hustle & bustle around the main thoroughfares. People move fast in Dublin. If you aren't paying attention, they'll knock you to the side without as much of a word of apology.

Gambling houses everywhere. Diverse ethnicities. Many American & international visitors are here, as well as living & working. There is a small scale hipster scene, but they don't really care about art enough to make it work.

Cigarette & weed smoke is everywhere. Packs of men shooting the shit sipping Guinness. Older demographic. Very few early 20's people. The downtown average age looks about 40+.

The Women:

At night, almost no hb's in sight. The ones I did interact with had a strong masculine streak. Gruff. Cold. Not feminine. Direct. Minimal effort in their appearance. Jeans & flats. Many blowouts I don't care to relive. Some ice cold rejections. A few borderline hostile attitudes. Mostly regular conversations, but nothing that felt like strong sexual desire on either side.

High heels, dresses and hot pants are quite rare. During the day, women are moving quickly, in a big rush. Most seem to hate life. Too busy to be bothered attitudes from most of the day game approaches I made. The girls I met who were actually nice and/or feminine were not from Dublin, but from small towns outside the city.

The Dublin accent is cool sounding. I dig it. Unfortunately, no girls cared that I was American. Americans are very common in Dublin. Contrast to Scotland, where girls were usually quite curious once I opened my mouth. They were also orders of magnitude better looking and more feminine.

1 decent place I found for daytime was near Trinity College, along Grafton street. It's a college neighborhood, so it was respectable for spotting some hb's. Unfortunately, most seem to come with all the above mentioned shortcomings. And many prefer to dress like dudes.

The Men:

Testosterone fueled. Seems like many are on the nofap tip, or hitting the gym on the regular. Tall. Intimidating in both looks and attitude. Chiseled jaws, classic rugged look, but NO style. Track suit wearing. Foul language. Intense.

Dublin men have neither the subtle humor & charm of the Brits, nor the happy go lucky nature of the Scots or Aussies. They are above the rest of the UK in looks, but fall behind in the other attraction indicators. (special exception for Naughty Nomad...I salute him, and can see where his motivation to travel so far away comes from)

Security was busy busting up many arguments and near brawls each week night. They are fast to fight. I think I'd sooner fuck with a viking Icelander than an Irishman...but not before a Russian. I'd still fight a Russian dead last.

Bottom Line?

Ireland might be a nice country, but Dublin is a shit city for game. I would strongly suggest you check out any other city in Ireland before this one.

With 1 million people and a big university, there are some cuties to be found here and there. But the effort just is not there on part of the women. There are no dime pieces. Occasional 6's, and 7's. An 8 is *very* rare. 5's, and more likely below are the norm.

Love to slow roll fall down drunk pub scenes? Scotland has almost as many establishments, they drink more, the men are friendlier, and the girl quality is better in every way.

I almost forgot to mention the Temple Bar scene. It's marketed as the best night out in Dublin. My boots on the ground red pill take? Nothing more than an over priced tourist trap Pub strip the likes of which you can find better anywhere else in the world. Did I mention it features hundreds of people, and ZERO HB's? Yeah. Don't waste your time.

Dublin? Ire land.

Are you in a RTW trip?

A man is only as faithful as his options-Chris Rock

Dublin? Ire land.

Quote: (09-11-2013 08:21 PM)Courage Reborn Wrote:  

Not part of the UK proper

Just like the U.S.

During the day, women are moving quickly, in a big rush. Most seem to hate life.

"Hate life"? Is this because they are moving quickly? Like New Yorkers or Londoners etc?

Testosterone fueled. Seems like they're all on the nofap tip, or hitting the gym on the regular. Tall. Intimidating in both looks and attitude. Chiseled jaws, classic rugged look, but NO style. Track suit wearing. Foul language. Intense.

Dublin men have neither the subtle humor & charm of the Brits, nor the happy go lucky nature of the Scots or Aussies. They are above the rest of the UK in looks, but fall behind in the other attraction indicators.

Apart from the style and foul language, this is all a bit much.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone describe the Irish (incl Dubliners) as "testosterone fueled" gym junkies who are "tall", "intimidating" with "chiseled jaws". I'm Irish/English/Australian and the Aussies are far more intimidating physically, taller, less charming. Irish just love the craic. Hardly tall I thought.

I am happy to hear other opinions confirming your observations. However, your description of Dublin men as aggressive, menacing types is incomprehensible to me based on my own observations during my time there in 2008.

Otherwise agree that Thai food is unlikely to be good in Dublin and that Temple Bar is shit, the city generally overpriced and the quality of women low.

Dublin? Ire land.

I spent a couple nights alone in dublin a few years ago...cant say i had a bad time. Met a tiny cute irish red head at a bar and spent the rest of the night with her. Sure there were fatties...but many many cute girls as well.

Dublin? Ire land.

Dublin is kind of rough. I thought the people were generally nice but as far as talent goes only the occasional middle eastern girls on the street and handful in Copper Faced Jack's, but they were girls from Texas my friend knew while studying there. This was back in '09 though I don't know if things have changed a lot since then.

Have you tried going to Galway on the west coast? Smaller town, has sort of a "seaside village" feel to it and I saw lots of younger people there. Slower paced and just more chilled out. Less angry drunks (Although I did see a tracksuit-wearing youth deliver an impressive highkick in a street brawl).

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Dublin? Ire land.

Quote: (09-11-2013 10:57 PM)NovaVirtu Wrote:  

Dublin is kind of rough. I thought the people were generally nice but as far as talent goes only the occasional middle eastern girls on the street and handful in Copper Faced Jack's, but they were girls from Texas my friend knew while studying there. This was back in '09 though I don't know if things have changed a lot since then.

Have you tried going to Galway on the west coast? Smaller town, has sort of a "seaside village" feel to it and I saw lots of younger people there. Slower paced and just more chilled out. Less angry drunks (Although I did see a tracksuit-wearing youth deliver an impressive highkick in a street brawl).

this is far from the pinnacle when it comes to women in Dublin!
yes you will certainly meet some easy women here who are DTF, but many many average women here too
leeson street, lilie's bordello, some of the high end clubs in/around temple bar and even some of the late bars on georges street would have better talent

agree with you about Galway though, definitely a friendlier place than Dublin, and less likely to get 'attititude' from chicks than in Dublin
also, just a very picturesque place and close to the lovely landscapes of western Ireland

Dublin? Ire land.

Dublin

Land of limericks & leprechauns. Not part of the UK proper(currency here is the Euro, not Pound). Inventors of the Irish pub, and headquarters of Guinness brew.

Anyone with even a passing knowledge of World and European history knows that the Rep of Ire hasn't been part of the UK for almost a century now

I was there Tuesday - Thursday. I didn't stay the weekend, because it turns out I hate this city. Prefer to spend my valuable Fri/Sat in a place I may like more. Namely England.

Frankly you come off as a bit ignorant, there's many things I dislike about certain places in the UK/US, but I accept them for what they are
Irl is far from perfect, I agree, but the UK and particularly the US, have many faults

"but you might have loved it if you stuck it out longer". Yes. I might also come to appreciate the shit tastic music of U2 if I could ever make it through a whole album. Or past Bonos face. At this point, I'm willing to forgo the possible benefits in the interest of moving on based on gut feeling.

Logistics:

Airfare via AirLingus (which sounds more dirty than it is) my cost was about $150 in from Glasgow Scotland, and $150 out to Manchester. You can get cheaper fares, but that's without a checked bag, and at off times. I stayed at a downtown Airbnb apartment for $48 per night, right in the middle of the action on South Great George's street.

Why did you not investigate Sth Grt Georges St and Wexford St a bit more? much more character, better, less touristy bars, cafes and music venues, and better food

Downtown Dubin:

More pubs per capita than I've seen anywhere else. Marvelously awful tasting food. Quite expensive for what you get. I ordered a pad thai from a trendy (I use the word trendy ironically in Dublin) thai resturant, where they served it with an ice cream cone on the side, with no ice cream.

Seems like you went to the tourist trap food venues, very clever

The city smells bad. Almost as bad as New York City. Strong working class feel. Not many suits or much of a high end scene, but almost as much hustle & bustle around the main thoroughfares. People move fast in Dublin. If you aren't paying attention, they'll knock you to the side without as much of a word of apology.

Then get the hell out of the city centre if you don't like it, especially during rush hour
almost any city centre i've been in is busy with people rushing to work, during rush hour times, that's common sense man
I've been nearly knocked over by people rushing to work in London and other big cities, that's life man, deal with it
You will find plenty of suits as you move south, into D4 for instance, into the leafy areas of Ranelagh and Rathgar, and particularly along Baggot St and Leeson St. and so forth
Explore a bit more, and you might actually find the variety you're looking for

Gambling houses everywhere. Diverse ethnicities. Many American & international visitors are here, as well as living & working. There is a small scale hipster scene, but they don't really care about art enough to make it work.

I'm sorry man, but this is bs, the hipster scene is thriving in this city, again you looked in the wrong places

Cigarette & weed smoke is everywhere. Packs of men shooting the shit sipping Guinness. Older demographic. Very few early 20's people. The downtown average age looks about 40+.

Dude what? is it the same city we're talking about?
Dublin is full of young people, if anything there's too many of them
I don't where you were hanging out to see just 40+ people, except perhaps in churches, bookies or in certain pubs in Temple Bar area

The Women:

At night, almost no hb's in sight. The ones I did interact with had a strong masculine streak. Gruff. Cold. Not feminine. Direct. Minimal effort in their appearance. Jeans & flats. Many blowouts I don't care to relive. Some ice cold rejections. A few borderline hostile attitudes. Mostly regular conversations, but nothing that felt like strong sexual desire on either side.

High heels, dresses and hot pants are quite rare. During the day, women are moving quickly, in a big rush. Most seem to hate life. Too busy to be bothered attitudes from most of the day game approaches I made. The girls I met who were actually nice and/or feminine were not from Dublin, but from small towns outside the city.

The Dublin accent is cool sounding. I dig it. Unfortunately, no girls cared that I was American. Americans are very common in Dublin. Contrast to Scotland, where girls were usually quite curious once I opened my mouth. They were also orders of magnitude better looking and more feminine.

1 decent place I found for daytime was near Trinity College, along Grafton street. It's a college neighborhood, so it was respectable for spotting some hb's. Unfortunately, most seem to come with all the above mentioned shortcomings. And many prefer to dress like dudes.

The Men:

Testosterone fueled. Seems like many are on the nofap tip, or hitting the gym on the regular. Tall. Intimidating in both looks and attitude. Chiseled jaws, classic rugged look, but NO style. Track suit wearing. Foul language. Intense.

What you're describing is the typical Dublin 'skanger/skobe'(read 'chav'), they're not the brightest, have little class or education and are often rough, and they almost all wear 'trackies', and yes there's a lot of them in Dublin
They're not tall though, Ireland is a small race (heightwise) in comparison to many of our European neighbours

Dublin men have neither the subtle humor & charm of the Brits, nor the happy go lucky nature of the Scots or Aussies. They are above the rest of the UK in looks, but fall behind in the other attraction indicators. (special exception for Naughty Nomad...I salute him, and can see where his motivation to travel so far away comes from)

Security was busy busting up many arguments and near brawls each week night. They are fast to fight. I think I'd sooner fuck with a viking Icelander than an Irishman...but not before a Russian. I'd still fight a Russian dead last.

Bottom Line?

Ireland might be a nice country, but Dublin is a shit city for game. I would strongly suggest you check out any other city in Ireland before this one.

With 1 million people and a big university, there are some cuties to be found here and there. But the effort just is not there on part of the women. There are no dime pieces. Occasional 6's, and 7's. An 8 is *very* rare. 5's, and more likely below are the norm.

I agree with you on this, spot on

Love to slow roll fall down drunk pub scenes? Scotland has almost as many establishments, they drink more, the men are friendlier, and the girl quality is better in every way.

Agree again, for the most part, although Irish men can be very friendly, moreso the rural ones though

I almost forgot to mention the Temple Bar scene. It's marketed as the best night out in Dublin. My boots on the ground red pill take? Nothing more than an over priced tourist trap Pub strip the likes of which you can find better anywhere else in the world. Did I mention it features hundreds of people, and ZERO HB's? Yeah. Don't waste your time.

Unfortunately, the good content in this post is outweighed by some ignorant and narrow minded statements, whilst I appreciate you making the original post, a more considered, more open minded mindset wouldn't go amiss

Dublin? Ire land.

Quote: (09-11-2013 08:28 PM)CThunder86 Wrote:  

Are you in a RTW trip?

Euro trip.

Quote: (09-11-2013 08:43 PM)Que enspastic Wrote:  

Not part of the UK proper

Just like the U.S.

During the day, women are moving quickly, in a big rush. Most seem to hate life.

"Hate life"? Is this because they are moving quickly? Like New Yorkers or Londoners etc?

Testosterone fueled. Seems like they're all on the nofap tip, or hitting the gym on the regular. Tall. Intimidating in both looks and attitude. Chiseled jaws, classic rugged look, but NO style. Track suit wearing. Foul language. Intense.

Dublin men have neither the subtle humor & charm of the Brits, nor the happy go lucky nature of the Scots or Aussies. They are above the rest of the UK in looks, but fall behind in the other attraction indicators.

Apart from the style and foul language, this is all a bit much.

I don't think I have ever heard anyone describe the Irish (incl Dubliners) as "testosterone fueled" gym junkies who are "tall", "intimidating" with "chiseled jaws". I'm Irish/English/Australian and the Aussies are far more intimidating physically, taller, less charming. Irish just love the craic. Hardly tall I thought.

I am happy to hear other opinions confirming your observations. However, your description of Dublin men as aggressive, menacing types is incomprehensible to me based on my own observations during my time there in 2008.

Otherwise agree that Thai food is unlikely to be good in Dublin and that Temple Bar is shit, the city generally overpriced and the quality of women low.

The hating life quality is stronger in New York, but also present in downtown Dublin. Many New Yorkers like to take pride in being miserable. Dublin folks struck me as simply beaten down in general.

I went to Copper Face Jacks. The security guy and cash girl were both rude to me at the door. Inside, it was late 20's, early 30's girls who put in very little effort. Mostly fatties. Maybe it's good on weekends, or used to be good back in '09.

Quote: (09-12-2013 09:54 AM)amity Wrote:  

Dublin

Land of limericks & leprechauns. Not part of the UK proper(currency here is the Euro, not Pound). Inventors of the Irish pub, and headquarters of Guinness brew.

Anyone with even a passing knowledge of World and European history knows that the Rep of Ire hasn't been part of the UK for almost a century now

Frankly you come off as a bit ignorant, there's many things I dislike about certain places in the UK/US, but I accept them for what they are
Irl is far from perfect, I agree, but the UK and particularly the US, have many faults

Logistics:

Why did you not investigate Sth Grt Georges St and Wexford St a bit more? much more character, better, less touristy bars, cafes and music venues, and better food

Downtown Dubin:

Seems like you went to the tourist trap food venues, very clever

Then get the hell out of the city centre if you don't like it, especially during rush hour
almost any city centre i've been in is busy with people rushing to work, during rush hour times, that's common sense man
I've been nearly knocked over by people rushing to work in London and other big cities, that's life man, deal with it
You will find plenty of suits as you move south, into D4 for instance, into the leafy areas of Ranelagh and Rathgar, and particularly along Baggot St and Leeson St. and so forth
Explore a bit more, and you might actually find the variety you're looking for

I'm sorry man, but this is bs, the hipster scene is thriving in this city, again you looked in the wrong places

Dude what? is it the same city we're talking about?
Dublin is full of young people, if anything there's too many of them
I don't where you were hanging out to see just 40+ people, except perhaps in churches, bookies or in certain pubs in Temple Bar area

The Women:

The Men:

What you're describing is the typical Dublin 'skanger/skobe'(read 'chav'), they're not the brightest, have little class or education and are often rough, and they almost all wear 'trackies', and yes there's a lot of them in Dublin
They're not tall though, Ireland is a small race (heightwise) in comparison to many of our European neighbours

Bottom Line?

I agree with you on this, spot on

Agree again, for the most part, although Irish men can be very friendly, moreso the rural ones though

Unfortunately, the good content in this post is outweighed by some ignorant and narrow minded statements, whilst I appreciate you making the original post, a more considered, more open minded mindset wouldn't go amiss

These were my impressions after a few short days downtown.

It sounds like you know the city well. How about you contribute a data sheet, and set the record straight on Dublin?

There is not much data here on the city. It would be a great resource for future travelers.

Dublin? Ire land.

[...]

Dublin? Ire land.

Do do do! Time to save the homeland! Defender!

[Image: yhst-71834276129357_2227_603543288.jpg]

Courage, I gotta say man..

This is not helpful stuff. I think you should have asked for a bit of help while you were here because boy you fucked up.

I feel like there is so much to correct in this. Honestly don't know where to start.. Actually I do.

First question, can you please give me the date you were here?

Dublin? Ire land.

On what date did you realise it wasn't part of the UK proper?

Dublin? Ire land.

I too, was a little put out by some of Courage's comments, but to be fair, I can see how midweek in central Dublin, with people rushing to and fro like automatons, it might not have seemed very appealing
I keep meaning to do a datasheet on Dublin, but just haven't gotten round to it yet
Am pretty well versed on the cafe/restaurant/pub scene and also on cultural stuff and hipster havens
Need to talk to a couple of cats to get the lowdown on the mainstream club scene as the clubs/music venues I go to are more alternative/hipster, but once I get some more data on this, I should be able to roll out a datasheet in the coming weeks

Dublin? Ire land.

Fellas, he was just calling it like he saw it.

A boots on the ground experience with not much positive things to say brings the locals out to defend their stomping grounds.

We might even see a data sheet come out of all this. Then, when guys show up they might have a better understanding of where to go.

Let this be a lesson to all. If the city you live in is sorely lacking in data, take the initiative and put out some intel. Dont just wait until someone has a bad experience and then call them out on it.

Dublin? Ire land.

Quote: (09-12-2013 04:31 PM)GameTheory Wrote:  

[...]

Guy in the striped shirt should have gone for half-guard when he had the chance. Shame the cops pulled them apart so early into ground game.

The fight I saw was between two teenagers at night. The victor must have done Taekwando or something because he shot a fast high-kick hitting the other kid in the ear, knocking his earbuds out. He took off with his the buds dragging behind him hahaha.

The Peru Thread
"Feminists exist in a quantum super-state in which they are both simultaneously the victim and the aggressor." - Milo Yiannopoulos

Dublin? Ire land.

What exact nightspots did you hit? Dublin is mediocre for game but not for any of the reasons you listed, really.

Your Downtown Dublin section talking about gambling, minorities etc is heavily coloured by the fact you were staying in a "hipster" area. Georges St is home mostly to gay bars and hipster mid 20s bars. If you'd stayed somewhere further south (Stephens Green / Leeson st / Dublin 4) type area you would have seen office workers, leafy avenues and luxury German cars.

Your women section is also odd. Irish girls are notorious amongst foreigners here for dressing like prostitutes - massive high heels, makeup, faketan etc. Liverpool/Newcastle style. If you'd gone to either youngish clubs (crowd 18-23: for example The Palace, Play) or high end clubs (crowd 21-30: for example Krystle, Bucks) you would have been hard pressed to find a single girl in flats. Now saying that, quality is low - the average girl is probably a 6, as opposed to a 7 in good spots in the U.S. / Aus. And the 8+ ones have attitude to match. And one night stands are rarer than with girls in other Anglosphere countries. But its massively easy to makeout with girls, you should have been kissing at least 1 girl a night as long as youre not massively ugly. And Irish girls are great fun - will usually be nicely drunk and up for a bit of banter as long as you dont make it too obvious youre hitting on them from the outset.

Your men section is just bizzare. Irish men are shorter, skinnier and worse looking than Australians or Americans by a longshot (and I say this as an Irish man!). Irish men are known for being funny/charming and drunken, not good looking. Most Irish guys are 5ft 10, 160lbs, pale and have brown hair. The aggressive tracksuit wearing types are the Irish versions of chavs, similar to what you'd find in ghetto areas of the U.K. If you'd stayed / gone out in better areas you shouldnt have had any dealings with them (or even seen them, really).

Bottom line: it sounds like you only went out / hung around in hipster/ghetto areas of Dublin. No idea how else you'd get your impressions so wrong. There was a very good datasheet posted a while ago here on Ireland that covers my points in even more detail, you really should have had a look at it before you made your trip: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-10877....ht=ireland

Edit: and to add some negatives, so it doesnt just sound like I'm cheerleading Dublin:
-Expensive: 5eur for a pint of beer, 10eur into a nightclub
-Bad weather 9 months a year
-Lower average quality of girls than the U.S. or Aus
-Harder to have one night stands than U.S. or Aus

Theyre the ones that most guys who've spent time gaming in Dublin would mention.

Dublin? Ire land.

Now this stuff I agree with completely.

Dublin? Ire land.

Just arrived in Dublin for one night and one night only.

To be honest, my initial impressions are in line with what CR said re women and this being a tough place to game, but I've only taken a stroll around town for a few hours so far and need to do a little more research.

My hotel doesn't seem to be in the greatest area of town (Croke Park) and as I walked toward the center I kept expecting it to get better as I moved along...but it kinda never really did. Even around Trinity College and the more central parts of the city that I was told were nicer and full of sights to see. Maybe I'm just not seeing the best parts of town?

I'm also coming from a few days in Barcelona and live in Moscow so my standards are probably a little through the roof now, but the talent on the street was pretty grim. Lot of fatties. Fair amount of annoying American tourists with 'vocal fry' going on too - many are of course fat. Seems like a lot of the Irish lasses are chunky as well. And the one or two fairly slim and attractive women I've seen here seem to have an arrogant air to them sort of like in the US. The Anglosphere "In the land of the fat the 5.5 is king' sorta mentality that many of us know all too well.

I'm trying not to hate on Dublin now as I've only been here a few hours, so l will head out shortly and report back when I've got a little more of a sample size. Am thinking I'll hit up Krystal or Bucks tonight.

One thing I would say is that the people here are quite friendly and everyone has been great to speak with for sure - from the cab driver to the waiters at the restaurants. It's also kinda cool to be in an Anglophone country where everyone understands me ))

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Dublin? Ire land.

Quote: (12-28-2013 02:11 PM)Akula Wrote:  

I'm also coming from a few days in Barcelona and live in Moscow so my standards are probably a little through the roof now, but the talent on the street was pretty grim. Lot of fatties. Fair amount of annoying American tourists with 'vocal fry' going on too - many are of course fat.

I honestly think Anglo girls would be horrified if they truly realised how much men hate fatties.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Dublin? Ire land.

Ireland's a great place for pints down at the local pub. Great craic.

Not really a country conducive for game

Dublin? Ire land.

I'm actually back home in Ireland for the holidays, would have offered to take you out tonight Akula if I wasn't currently sick as a dog holed up at home in the parents place.

If you end up in Krystal/Bucks you should see quite a few pretty girls. Any of the better looking ones will have bad attitudes but if you're confident enough to make approaches while still anyway sober you'll stand out from the average Irish lad (would also help to be tanned, in good shape and/or dressed well for this).

Once you get talking to them you'll find them really easy to makeout with, harder to sleep with though. Kissing is regarded as something casual and not really 'slutty' by girls here while one night stands are definitely still somewhat 'shameful'. Silly Catholic guilt. If you're willing to lower your standards a bit though you should be able to sleep with a 6 relatively easily.

edit: the Croke Park area of town where your hotel is is on the Northside, the more ghetto side of the city. If you get a chance tomorrow you should stroll around Stephen's Green / Merrion Square, maybe hit a few pubs on Baggot St. It's a much nicer area of the city. Day game will be awful anywhere though, Irish girls put very little effort in during the day. If you see a girl in heels at 2pm she'll probably be Eastern European.

Dublin? Ire land.

DAMMIT!!! between you guys reports of london and dublin, I alittle worried about my trip this NYE.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Dublin? Ire land.

A lot of confusion here! Republic of Ireland isn't in the UK - hence its use of the Euro. Scots are Brits, its not a synonym for 'English'.

[Image: wink.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

Dublin? Ire land.

I'll drop my findings a little later on as I'm getting on a plane now, but suffice it to say I'd focus on London elabayarde. Way more international chicks and tourists there. Dublin is frankly fairly expensive - drinks and food on par with London or close to it.

Hottest girl I saw all night was in the elevator with me at my hotel later when I came home - smoking hot 8 black chick....curvy but tight...of course when we spoke she said she was from London))

2015 RVF fantasy football champion

Dublin? Ire land.

What about between Dublin and Belfast?

Dublin? Ire land.

I'd rate Belfast as friendlier, has a more villagey feel - like Galway, it doesn't really feel like a city (while Dublin does)
Belfast also has that 'best of both worlds' feel to it, seeing as it has (culturally speaking anyway) one foot in the UK and the other in Ireland
The city centrey parts are similar to Dublin in that it can be kind of cliquey, but out around Queens University(studenty, well to do area), it's friendlier, and the you'll have no problem getting chatting to chicks in the studenty bars in this area