rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beyonce Gets Ugly Pixie Cut. Adds Fuel to Horrible Trend.

If you haven't already heard, Beyonce recently became the latest female celebrity to "chop off all her hair." Needless to say, this will encourage droves of even more girls--who are natural born copycats--to get this hideous cut.

[Image: attachment.jpg13789]   

To make matters worse, celebrities are lining up to tell her how "good" it looks.

[Image: attachment.jpg13788]   

Here is perfect example of what this move is already inspiring. [Video doesn't embed]

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Cosmo headline:

"How to Look like shit for your man in 1 easy step!"

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Halle Barry did that first. Now she just looks like Halle, who is/was much more attractive.
[Image: Halle-Berry_Salon-Buzz-Stay-Gorgeous.jpg]
[Image: Halle%20Berry%20young.png]

Those haircuts are terrible. I had a girlfriend that got one and looked like a total lesbian. She chopped off a bob cut that was perfect for her to look like a fucking dyke... and she thought it looked so hot...facepalm

The video you posted though brings to light another tragedy...

When I was a kid, every morning I would get up for school and my dad would be watching the Today show. Back then it was actually a program that had reasonably good journalism and covered world and national affairs.

What the fuck is this shit?

What happened to this country?

They are now spending blocks of airtime to talk about haircuts?

Fucking haircuts?!?!?

I don't watch TV and shit like this continues to validate that that decision was a good one.

Quote: (08-09-2013 01:17 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

If you haven't already heard, Beyonce recently became the latest female celebrity to "chop off all her hair." Needless to say, this will encourage droves of even more girls--who are natural born copycats--to get this hideous cut.

To make matters worse, celebrities are lining up to tell her how "good" it looks.

Here is perfect example of what this move is already encouraging. [Video doesn't embed]

[Image: fuckthat2.gif]

Dupe bro

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26901-...#pid508913

That being said, I hate this trend more than you do and I'll just never understand it. I'll never get why girls in this country are so anxious to increase their resemblance to boys.

There are few things (ex: massive weight gain) that turn me off faster. The lack of femininity in these women is just so off-putting. It gets to a point where they just inspire no real desire at all.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I used to like short hair on girls.

I think it's because I subconsciously saw it as mark of sexual availability (sluttiness, easy to get).

Quote:Quote:

Dupe bro

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-26...#pid508913

Hehe. Should I lock this up, Tuth? [Image: smile.gif]

Quote: (08-09-2013 01:31 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Hehe. Should I lock this up, Tuth? [Image: smile.gif]

[Image: laugh2.gif]

Shows how good titling makes a difference. I used the search feature.

Your call on which thread to keep open. I happen to think mine is better--especially since it shows the consequences already coming through. [Image: biggrin.gif]

+

[Image: BEYONCE-570.jpg]

=

[Image: 3vg9nx.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Just went ahead and locked up the other one. This one has links and images in the OP that make it a little better for discussion. Plus the title is a little more obvious.

I saw this today. My reaction:

[Image: rmxMk.gif]

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken

The one (and only) positive coming from this is that more dudes might recognize just how overrated this broad has been.

I tell all my girlfriends that if they cut their hair short - I'll break up with them.

Beyonce is having a mid-life crisis again. All she does now is copy her sister whom by breaking away from the father bootcamps and robot classes, and Beyonce, has become a legitimate artistic character whom many think (I am one of them) is more talented than Beyonce. Go search for Solange an you see a typical modest BOHO black girl, and Solange also was smarter in settling down young to have a family. You don't hear about her on te tabloids, she chooses to live a more private family life and I can respect that.

Beyonce just tries to damn hard, she just won't leave the attention whoring alone.

Quote: (08-09-2013 02:21 PM)Walderschmidt Wrote:  

I tell all my girlfriends that if they cut their hair short - I'll break up with them.

Same here. They resist as first, but then realize I'm being dead serious. No exceptions.

I wrote about it in another haircut thread.

The girl on the today show looked cute with her long locks. Pixie cut totally changed the way her face looked, not in a good way. That dude is suppose to be a celebrity hair stylist, for fucks sake it looked like I cut her hair.

Quote: (08-09-2013 01:42 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Look at that shit. That is fucking repulsive. Is there a guy here that would even talk to her if she wasn't Beyonce? If yes, you're gay. Simple as that.

Quote: (08-09-2013 03:04 PM)ImmoralPsychology Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2013 01:42 PM)Soma Wrote:  

Look at that shit. That is fucking repulsive. Is there a guy here that would even talk to her if she wasn't Beyonce? If yes, you're gay. Simple as that.

She looks like a shemale.

Wald

Beyonce's hair was never really long to begin with. Once again a celeb female has fooled the masses with HAIR WEAVE. I personally don't mind short hair on women in the least bit.As long as it's her's and not the hair of another human being or worse yet a filthy fucking animal woven onto their scalp to look like their real hair I'm cool. Im sick of broads trying desperately to pass off fake hair and eye lashes and tits and ass as their own.

Notice how she took that picture via webcam, with heavy eye makeup, lip gloss, and seductive mouth pose.

Without all that, I'm guessing she looks like a handsome black boy.

Women should take a good look at their faces without makeup before doing this and slick their hair back. With natural eyebrows and everything. Because that's how they'll look first thing in the morning to a man, who will obviously never marry them for looking like that at their worst. Plain eyes and lips and then messed up boyish short hair

Halle is among a very small percentage of women who actually look better with short hair. She has the small head and cheekbones. She probably still looks mediocre without makeup, just pretty enough, and age is not her friend.

What else can you expect from a radical feminist like Beyonce is ?

After such lyrics from her "hits":

Who run the world? Girls (girls)

Boy I'm just playing

Hope you still like me
Fuck you ! pay me !

You'll do anything for me

and so on...

Beyonce now has lost her long mane. She doesn't have the bone structure for this. What's left after the makeup is gone? She has small tits, and big thighs that are at risk of sagging. Wall thread in a year, called it.

Most women cut their hair short once they get old and menopausal, because it starts thinning out and they stop caring since they can no longer attract men anyway and/or are married. Their bodies are already become masculinized through the aging process so it doesn't matter if they adopt a male hairstyle too.

Chicks who do this in their twenties or thirties are, intentionally or not, pushing themselves past the wall before their time. It's like a 20 year old skinny white guy in college with a full head of hair shaving it all off just to make a statement... except much worse, since looks are all women have to trade on.

I wish girls in their twenties would read threads like this. Yeah, they'd call us evil and what not, but I guarantee you this: They'd be a hell of a lot more hesitant to get their hair cut in this way.

Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats. - H L Mencken