rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mentors needed

Mentors needed

Ok, bacan suggested I do this and I can see how it could be beneficial. Basically, if you are interested in mentoring/helping anyone or just hanging out (that helps too) post where you are and whether you are looking to help someone or what kind of help you are looking for. Give some details about what specific problem you think you have. Maybe it could be solved just on here or by a phone call.

Mentors needed

So let me see if I understand this. You are willing to drive all the way to Miami to get some pointers and experience on how to meet women?

"Haha, yes I will be on vacation so i want to enjoy Miami i always try to get better with women."

Before anyone can help you, you have to be willing to help yourself. You have to want to change and you have to be willing to do the work necessary to make that change happen. Until you do no amount of mentoring, training, or classes will make much of a difference.

Mentors needed

Looking for a wingman to do street game with, since this is the internet the chances are slim that I'll find a buddy but who knows.

Mentors needed

It would help to state where you are [Image: wink.gif]

Mentors needed

I constantly get approached by random women. It makes me feel like a piece of meat sometimes. Don't like being rude, so I at least take them out, which can mean 3-5 dates a day. It's getting to be too much. I need help. I'm in ATL btw.

Mentors needed

Anyone in CT, RI or MA?

Mentors needed

That's three states! You should post the largest city closest to you.

Mentors needed

I am available to mentor in DC on game of all types. I would be interested in receiving mentoring on style and fitness!

Thanks for starting the thread!

Mentors needed

Ali I need help with my blackout game. I'm going to get blackout soon and I'll call you

Mentors needed

What is it they say...those that can't do talk [Image: smile.gif]

Mentors needed

Teach

Mentors needed

still better than just talking I suppose...

In the end the only thing that matters is results: whether you produce it in yourself or others. Everything else is just entertainment.

Mentors needed

[Image: huh.gif]

Mentors needed

You and Ali tries to inject a sense of humor into everything and that's not necessarily a bad thing but for many guys this is an aspect of their lives that is anything but funny. I don't mind if you poke fun at me, hell, when it comes to women if I didn't laugh I would cry.

But personally, I have far greater respect for the guy that comes on here and admits he needs help and then is willing to go out there seek it and do the work than for the guy that brags about another notch or how many girls he's bang. It is easy for the guys on here with years of experience to forget what it was like when they were starting out.

"Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up."

Mentors needed

This thread is a continuation of this one...

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-25773.html

Mentors needed

I need help in every aspect of game....

I'm in LA.

Mentors needed

Wanted: TN Teammate

Mentors needed

Quote: (07-26-2013 11:31 PM)NYC_HipsterDouchebag Wrote:  

Looking for a wingman to do street game with, since this is the internet the chances are slim that I'll find a buddy but who knows.

PM'ed

Mentors needed

Guys, even if you don't consider yourself good at Game simply hanging out with someone that is trying to improve can help you because you can push each other to do better. Anyone that hangs out with me will tell you that I set specific objectives each night and push them to achieve them.

Mentors needed

Quote: (07-27-2013 01:10 AM)kickboxer Wrote:  

Ali I need help with my blackout game. I'm going to get blackout soon and I'll call you

I need help too. My last blackout game ended me up with a shattered leg, 10K hospital bill,and an epic dry spell. [Image: confused.gif]

Mentors needed

Anyone in the NY area want to troll these women?
Strength in numbers.

Mentors needed

Looking for teammates in Toronto.

Mentors needed

Quote: (07-27-2013 11:44 AM)Player_1337 Wrote:  

Anyone in the NY area want to troll these women?
Strength in numbers.

soup you want to help out?

Mentors needed

I have a guy coming to ATL who needs help. Maybe you can both work on your dry spells together [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-27-2013 11:30 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I need help too. My last blackout game ended me up with a shattered leg, 10K hospital bill,and an epic dry spell. [Image: confused.gif]

Mentors needed

Quote: (07-27-2013 06:26 PM)Nomad77 Wrote:  

I have a guy coming to ATL who needs help. Maybe you can both work on your dry spells together [Image: wink.gif]

Quote: (07-27-2013 11:30 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Maybe this thread could be a sticky in the newbie section. I've been advocating this for a long time. Guys join the forum wanting help, but there's only so much we can do via typing. I believe most problems can be ironed out hanging out with experienced members.

IME, guys meetup and talk a lot about game, have a few drinks, and go on the hunt. It's constructive and has a loads of comradery.

An evolution from meetups to mentoring.