rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gf calling me "bitch"

Gf calling me "bitch"

Obviously joking around. Best way to handle if text a question and has bitch attached

Eg "When can i see you this week bitch?"

Guys?

Gf calling me "bitch"

charming...

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Gf calling me "bitch"

Anal. On her, not you.

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 12:46 PM)j r Wrote:  

Anal. On her, not you.

Already done. I would come back with "im good" but then she will wonder whats up as she has said it before without a reaction from me.

Gf calling me "bitch"

I feel weird saying this, because my comments are usually more sociological than sexual. But there's a sexual undercurrent in using that word, especially on a man. IMO she's trying to ratchet the tension up really high to get some intense sex.

This has been my experience in the past: women tease when they sort of want to get some intensity out of you they're not getting otherwise. Are you really laid back? I was too Brandon Walsh for my own good when I needed to be Dylan McKay. In other words, I think she's looking for a little edge. I could be waaaaay offbase, but this is what it was for me years ago (and of course I didn't realize it until it was too late, but that's another story...).

Gf calling me "bitch"

Noted. Anyone else?

Gf calling me "bitch"

A simple Fuck You reply will suffice.

Team Nachos

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 01:11 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That just comes across as it has effected me. No?

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 01:14 PM)Player88 Wrote:  

Quote: (06-24-2013 01:11 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That just comes across as it has effected me. No?

It's a shit test. A playful one but still a shit test. Anything other than a stern(but non emotional) response is an admission of guilt.

Team Nachos

Gf calling me "bitch"

Ha- get a different girlfriend. Sounds like a man-girl to me.

Better yet, fuck two of her friends.

Gf calling me "bitch"

Don't analyze too much, it's just a bit of banter. Reply with 'Saturday night, slut'.

Gf calling me "bitch"

It's a shit test. A playful one but still a shit test. Anything other than a stern(but non emotional) response is an admission of guilt.
[/quote]

If i received "Fuck you" id say i got to them good and they are indeed being a little bitch about it...My opinion.

Gf calling me "bitch"

"wrong number"

or

"gay"

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 01:26 PM)Player88 Wrote:  

If i received "Fuck you" id say i got to them good and they are indeed being a little bitch about it...My opinion.

When I say Fuck You it's in a very casual and dismissive tone. No emotion.
Maybe it doesn't translate we'll over text. If she knows me well enough she can hear me say it in her head as she reads it.

Team Nachos

Gf calling me "bitch"

Ignore and amplify

"When you find us a girl for a 3some. Don't bother me until then."

Gf calling me "bitch"

I have a girl who is a friend with benefits type who will say things like this occasionally. I think she does it out of frustration for not having the upper hand or trying to make herself feel like she is the one doing the 'pimping' in the relationship.

I don't really remember how I respond because I don't care; she's a third-string chick that I only hit up in a dry spell. I probably treat it as banter like Vorkuta said or just ignore her text entirely.

Anyway, it doesn't mean she actually thinks you're a bitch. You might still have the upper hand in every way. Whether you find that tolerable is another question. She probably has a masculine personality if she says things like that. Or she's been convinced by her friends or TV that that kind of talk is witty.

Gf calling me "bitch"

roll up to her place fuck her in the ass for 20 mins raw and when she asks you to stop with her make-up slathered all over her face, short breath and fearful, dilated pupils ask her "what's up bitch?"

...but seriously, I think that like DBA pointed out, she's craving for some rough sex

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 01:45 PM)Young T.R. Wrote:  

I have a girl who is a friend with benefits type who will say things like this occasionally. I think she does it out of frustration for not having the upper hand or trying to make herself feel like she is the one doing the 'pimping' in the relationship.

I don't really remember how I respond because I don't care; she's a third-string chick that I only hit up in a dry spell. I probably treat it as banter like Vorkuta said or just ignore her text entirely.

Anyway, it doesn't mean she actually thinks you're a bitch. You might still have the upper hand in every way. Whether you find that tolerable is another question. She probably has a masculine personality if she says things like that. Or she's been convinced by her friends or TV that that kind of talk is witty.

Havent had time to text back to 6 of her texts. So i think she just wants to feel at least a little bit like she has the upper hand. So i think the "fuck you" text is a little harsh.

"Get a lift mine thursday"

Opinions?

Gf calling me "bitch"

When are guys going to realize that simply by sitting there and wondering about how best to respond to a girl's text, they've already lost?

This applies especially to a girl you've already fucked, and extra especially to one you're dating.

Put simply: if you're even remotely concerned about the text games you're playing with a girl, your frame with her is weak. You should be able to confidently text her whatever the fuck you want. If you can't do that it means she has hand in the relationship.

Make her react to YOU, not vice versa.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 02:05 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

When are guys going to realize that simply by sitting there and wondering about how best to respond to a girl's text, they've already lost?

This applies especially to a girl you've already fucked, and extra especially to one you're dating.

Put simply: if you're even remotely concerned about the text games you're playing with a girl, your frame with her is weak. You should be able to confidently text her whatever the fuck you want. If you can't do that it means she has hand in the relationship.

And you would put what exactly?

Gf calling me "bitch"

Lol. She calls you Bitch. Lol.

When she say that, send her a dick pic and tell her "bitches take dicks...see you *insert day she'll be taking your dick*..."

Lol, she calls you bitch...

"What's the difference between us.
We can start at the penis.
Or scream I just don't give a fuck and see who really means it."
- Marshall Bruce Mathers III

Gf calling me "bitch"

One time after I had already smashed, this Chilean girl called me bitch or something. I said straight to her face, looking in her eyes, "puta".

She hit me in the arm but her smile was wide that I dared to say that.

Gf calling me "bitch"

Just say:

"I don't want to get you pregnant."

Say that to everything. Every response.

Does it matter that it doesn't often make sense? Nope. Makes it even more clever.

Gf calling me "bitch"

Hoodrats throw that word and slut around alot. At least in South Texas. Its a word but that shit gets to me when a female uses it on a dude. Maybee its just me.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Gf calling me "bitch"

Quote: (06-24-2013 02:05 PM)scorpion Wrote:  

Yes there is too much game talk here that focuses on what to do in a corrupted situation. Guys should be focusing more on preventative game, and making themselves cooler so these newbie problems don't come up.

You have set down the rules the moment she see's you. It's not even a verbal thing. The first time she lays eyes on you, she's got realize that you aren't a guy to be trifled with.