rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Power of Intention

Power of Intention

We have all seen the Jared Subway guy. I guess he is worth 15M. Only due to working for Subway. Read the article and though it is a fluff piece, you will basically see it comes down to intention and commitment. If anyone can be as dedicated as that guy to any one cause/commitment it would be hard not to see that person being successful. He ate the same fucking thing everyday.

The Subway diet was his own idea — a 6-inch turkey sub for lunch and a full-length veggie sub for dinner, both meals with a bag of baked chips and a diet soda.

“The big thing was no mayo, no oil, no cheese,” he said. “I did it for 11 months.”

Fogle says he never got sick of eating Subway, but admits he craved pizza and cheeseburgers.

“In the early days, I had to literally hold onto the side of my chair, because if I had gotten up I would have gotten in my car and driven to the drive-thru,” he says.

After three months, Fogle lost 94 pounds. In a year he shed 245 pounds, more than half his original body weight.

http://www.nydailynews.com/life-style/he...-1.1365511

Fate whispers to the warrior, "You cannot withstand the storm." And the warrior whispers back, "I am the storm."

Women and children can be careless, but not men - Don Corleone

Great RVF Comments | Where Evil Resides | How to upload, etc. | New Members Read This 1 | New Members Read This 2