rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Plenty of Fish New Policy: No More Dating Younger Women

Holy shit, Plenty of Fish? More like Plenty of Fags. Just got a new email from the white knight founder of POF "Markus". Among the new rules, no more sexual comments in the first message. If you try to send one anyway, you'll get banned! And this:

"You can only contact people +/- 14 years of your age. There is no reason for a 50 year old man to contact a 18 year old women. The majority of messages sent outside those age ranges are all about hookups. Anyone who tries to get around this rule will get deleted."

You got that? There's no reason for a 50 year old man to date an 18... scratch that, make that a 35 year old woman.

In other words, there's no reason for older men to do what they've done throughout history and try to date women still in their windows of fertility. Long story short - older men should accept dying childless according to "Markus".

Notice he doesn't mention cougars in this, but then he's a white knight so he wouldn't dare criticize a women. No, it's only men who are the predators here, and heaven forbid they actually hookup with younger girls.

Oh and finally: no more intimate encounters:

"There are 3.3 Million people who use the site every day, of those there are only 6,041 single women looking for Intimate Encounters. Of those 6,041 women, the ones with hot pictures are mostly men pretending to be women."

Wait a second, how does he know which accounts have hot pictures? Is he objectifying women here?

I told you guys he was a beta white knight! Fuck you Markus! I will continue to troll your fatties with my fake accounts for life!!!

wonder why in the last 2 days my search default kept jumping from 18 min age to 23.....(I am 37)...that explains it ! Ba%tards!

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-24057.html

Wow...we were just dealing with this in this thread..."What If Men Stopped Chasing Much Younger Women?" I wonder if this bitch-made punk just read this article...

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

The reason he's doing this is to change the image of POF as a site for hook-ups. File it under "closing the barn doors after the cows have run off."

I also think there might be some blowback amongst the chubster older women set, whose only hope for action is horny younger guys with no standards. As for men, ALL men, everywhere should just put 32 as the default age and leave it there. Just do whatever....It's a hook-up site, not the local courthouse.

I just posted this on the OKC thread

Throws a monkey wrench into my plans to use POF as a stealth sugar daddy site

I'll have to use another account with an IP proxy and a lower profile age to go after the young ones

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

The self-righteousness blows my mind. If the site is successful, what does this guy care if adult males are using it as a go-to for young pussy? If this is the niche your site settled into, then so be it.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Right. Just lie about your age then.

Quote: (05-20-2013 04:41 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

Right. Just lie about your age then.
Then 1 report, then 1 ban.

I did notice for some time (in my city) that women saying in their ads (sometimes in capital letters) that "old men" should stop messaging them etc...

perhaps he's just responding to market demand?

This kinda goes against what some literature out there says about younger women preferring older men [Image: sad.gif]

Just starting to wonder how many of you older guys out there find it easier to pick up lizards at bars than online??

This ***** marcus, if this is true.

Can we get a image of this email, date, etc. ??

They're not going to make money if chicks aren't on the site. If girls are there the dudes will be sure to follow, and dudes online are thirsty as they get.

Smart business move, but stupid through our eyes.

40 year old can't message 25 year old

45 year old can't message 30 year old

50 year old can't message 35 year old

55 year old can't message 40 year old

60 year old can't message 45 year old

65 year old can't message 50 year old

Just stupid- and he uses protecting 18 year old sluts who are online looking for dick as justification.

All the cougars in their late 30s, 40s and 50s who use to site to hook up with guys in their 20s and early 30s are going to be pissed off at this

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

How in the world does this guy think he's going to enforce a restriction telling grown ass men what age women to go after based off of his own ideas of what they should be going after? Hahahahaha. Sorry, Hef, you are not allowed to troll 18 years olds anymore. You are relegated to the sea of obese, leatherfaced walrus whalehumps with zero sexual market value left in them. Oh, by the way, want to pay up for an upgraded membership? Retarded.

Captain Save-a-Ho

[Image: captain-save-a-hoe-o.gif]

Quote: (05-20-2013 05:14 PM)MrXY Wrote:  

40 year old can't message 25 year old

45 year old can't message 30 year old

50 year old can't message 35 year old

55 year old can't message 40 year old

60 year old can't message 45 year old

65 year old can't message 50 year old

Just stupid- and he uses protecting 18 year old sluts who are online looking for dick as justification.

All the cougars in their late 30s, 40s and 50s who use to site to hook up with guys in their 20s and early 30s are going to be pissed off at this

Perhaps this guy is actually trying to get rid of a certain age demographic from his site all together. He's trying to skew it younger, and this is his way of accomplishing that. This rule could drive off anyone older than 35 or so that's looking for hook-ups much younger than they are.

Who benefits?

Seeking arrangement.

Anyone want to start up another Seeking arrangement competitor?

Markus, you faggot.

Just saw the email. There are two possible reasons for this in my opinion:

1- He is not getting enough money from POF so he is making it more restricted so people will have to buy his "Upgrade" in order to get laid.

2-He is just a stupid White Knight with no mother&**&* balls. Save a Ho as MF.

I am only 22 and I am pissed at this. I was going to troll pof for years. Oh well. I guess I need to start on my fame.

Quote: (05-20-2013 05:26 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Who benefits?

Seeking arrangement.

Anyone want to start up another Seeking arrangement competitor?

I don't think another competitor can really benefit right now. We the players made POF famous and now he is using it against us.

He controls the young slut market. He is doing what ever he wants with them now. Young girls will see this as a benefit. "No more creepy old guys".

He is trying to kill older players on the internet.

I can't help but think some of the younger guys here are pissed because they can't message cougs or grand-cougs no more.

There could be a positive side to this for some guys -- specifically Beta or Beta-leaning men.

Women who are obsessed with only looks and height won't get to fish in such a wide pond anymore. It'll be like the old, pre-cougar days when the implicit peer-pressure was there to force them to date Beta provider types closer to their own age instead of pretty boys of any age.

I know some of these types of women. They'll only date "the black guy" (no offense) or "the biker guy" or "the tall, skinny boy," never anyone else, and they don't care about age so long as they get their type. So this might force them into re-prioritizing what they're looking for in a man. One of the hallmarks I find of the online female crowd is that a lot of them think at 48 they deserve what they had at 28. This could be a reality check.

Also, the policy might do women a favor, in an unwitting way. I had mentioned in a previous post about a woman I knew who dated a guy ten years younger during her prime years, then was left alone when he dumped her at 42 (he was 32) for a 25-year-old with whom he now has kids. She got screwed out of kids and is the one I mentioned who says she's "done with guys" and will not date at all. Anyway, even though that was just a ten-year age difference, this policy could send the message to these women that maybe they're not making the best choices when they pick guys for the most superficial reasons (which my friend did) then wonder why it all goes wrong.

Just food for thought. It won't only be us affected. (And FWIW, the only actual "relationship" with such a massive age difference I know is a woman who is 48 dating a guy around 31. I'm pretty sure they met on POF!)

If he didn't want people to try to use his site for hook-ups, why did he create the "intimate encounters" option at all? Now he's punishing members because of his own regret? Also, there's nothing to say that someone that supposedly looking to date, or a relationship won't also do a quick hook-up. In an attempt to appear less slutty, women will choose one of the more "respectable" options. It's the members that make the site what it is, not the intentions of the creator in this case. Some of the paid sites with those extensive, scientific questionnaires probably exercise more control over the directions of their sites, but I don't know if POF is in the same category as those sites...

You know ths nigga has no game
He knows there are plenty of dudes that are banging chicks on the regular using "his" site while he is stuck with a benemoth.

He doesn't know how they do it, that must really piss him off, here he is the founder of POF,successful,gentle and all the crap, thousand of beuatiful girls are using his site, and "douchebags" are getting all the play.

He is probably just butthurt, but because he is beta it has to be the "douchebags" fault, that's how I see it, the rest is just crap he made up to create his new rules.

Plenty of fish is not the name you give to a site that is not meanr for "hookups", this shit doesn't even make sense, in business what people do with your product doesn't concern you, you mind your own business.

If I had money invested on POF, I would bail, this is bad business

If this dude was banging on the regular he wouldn't give a shit, but he doesn't.

boredom is evil

Chris(OKC)>Marcus