rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chill with the female hate and feminist threads

I sense a lot of hostility in these threads that really do nothing for us besides make our blood get hot. Maybe we should post them all in one thread since it seems like they're clogging up this section of the forum. I've already said this pollution aint healthy for players and I can sense the hatred for females in the threads.

Quote: (05-06-2013 10:04 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 09:05 PM)Divorco Wrote:  

What about "Feminism Alarmist Troll"? We have a ton of threads describing some woman committing a crime with little punishment. She falsely accused a man of rape, cuckolded him, slapped his mother, and then peed in his cornflakes. Everyone righteously piles on, asserting that a man would get the death penalty for such offense.

Sometimes the details of the story are muddled. Often it occurred outside the U.S. Maybe there was a false rape accusation, but no actual arrest or trial. Or maybe it was just a shitty judge making a random mistake. But everyone takes umbrage like pissy little feminists. I just feel like people are overreacting to well-publicized exceptional cases. Then they declare that a weird case represents irreversible decline of society. It's shrill Chicken Little.

I agree, we're seeing a lot of the F.A.Ts lately, I think some of these guys use feminism as a scapegoat for their lack of success with the ladies, especially with the false rape cases. Maybe its more common in the USA than in Canada but I've never heard of a single one of my friends being caught in that scenario and I know a lot of guys who've banged a lot of women in the past 15 years or so, well over 1000 I would say. But these guys will not get out of their momma's basement to run game, they prefer to read up on how feminism is destroying western women and it gives them comfort knowing that trying to bang women just isn't worth the risk any more, who wants to get a false rape charge anyway?

Seriously, you're probably more likely to get your dick cut off in Thailand by one of those sweet, ultra feminine, submissive Thai girls than a false rape charge from a feminist western woman.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:23 PM)LibertarianBootyHunter Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:10 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 08:53 PM)Tigre Wrote:  

Starting only recently, members are joining to post absolutely nothing about game, travel or life experience. It's manosphere cut and pastes all day long.

I'd just as soon see a separate forum for that crap as I have little interest in it. Getting it out of "Everything else" would be great in my view.

Besides, then all the threads would be together for the guys that get all bent out of shape about fat entitled bitches.

I just ignore fat entitled bitches but that's just me....

I'm sick of a bunch of Keyboard Warriors with no interest in self-improvement posting about paltry forms of " injustice " ( like a guy getting kicked out of a train because he insulted a women or something)

They are exactly like feminists who feed their own minds hatred looking for the slightest sign of Misogyny at every opportunity.

We get the point. Women are entitled and protected by other women, White knights and the state.

Now that we've acquired awareness let's work on ourselves and beat the system.

I enjoy some of these injustice threads tbh. But when they comprise 75 % of all threads on the Everything Else section .... we got a problem up in this bitch.

There should be a separate section called .... " Bitchin' ; A section for guys who don't lift ,approach , travel, make money or are no way improving their stock as a man. "

Cool, I was just in the mood for a circle-jerk.

Does anyone else hate feminists?

Who else thinks false rape accusations are evil?

I just found some Bill Burr clips; he's pretty Red Pill--can't believe he's not more famous.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

[Image: Women_Want.jpg]

Someone should make a feminist joke thread.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

Four. One to change the bulb, one to complain that the bulb is violating the socket, one to secretly wish she were the socket, and one to secretly wish she were the bulb.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

I agree all the hate and the threads are making me too angry, even tho logically I shouldn't be upset because it doesnt affect me personally, even if I find it incredibly stupid. The threads raise my cortisol lvls.

There's certainly a lot of anger - of course, us divorced guys would tell you it's all earned!

Personally, I don't hate women for being the way they are - indecisive, emotional, fickle, and always looking to trade up. Any more than I hate a large dog that might bite me. They are just the way they are - they are acting on natural impulses they don't understand and can't control. YOU need to control their environment, and how you interact with them - for your good, and theirs. Women are a force of nature you need to LEARN about, and respect. Like the ocean. If you spend any time at sea and you don't respect the ocean, the odds of bad things happening to you go waaaay up. So don't hate - understand, study, master them, and protect yourself.

I also think most guys here don't hate women - they hate AMERICAN women. Or at most, Western women (US/UK/Canada etc). Most guys, when they hear of how feminine the women of eastern European or Latin America remain, are happy. They recognize the TIMELESS nature of the relationship between a feminine woman and a strong man. I dated a latina who used to call me at work and say "did you eat today", and if I hadn't had lunch yet, she'd bring it by. She was a sweetie. Had her own troubles, but I still smile when I think of her. Is that how you think of most modern American broads? Of course not.

I think these threads have value because women CERTAINLY see themselves as a group that should stick together to get their way at the expense of men. If we men do our typical "I don't need any help from these guys; i'm going my own way!" routine, we'll get slaughtered. And that's pretty much what has happened in divorce courts, family court, etc. This stuff is deadly serious: Ever have to pay $5,000 a month for a kid you rarely get to see, who breaks your heart every time your "visitation" day is over. That's the result of men not wanting to pay attention to the plight of other men until it is too late. Women don't do this.

What if every landing vehicle that landed on the beaches on D-Day had the attitude of "I don't wanna hear from you guys; I know enough on my own...i'll handle this MY way". We'd all be speaking german! Losing your home, your kids, your money - all because you were nice enough to marry someone - that's pretty serious stuff. Time to swallow our pride and organize as a unit.

I know a couple of people who have stopped reading and posting here because of exactly this.

Its also the reason I read about one in five of the articles on return of kings.

Its hard to relate to all this feminist hate when I meet about a hundred cute friendly girls everyday in supposedly one of the worst towns in North America.

I think a separate bitching section or just start banning people.

This isn't reddit, let's maintain our standards here.

Maybe a new forum rule where you have to do 10 pushups before you post anything, 20 if it's in the drunk thread.

Don't forget we've had some high quality A&F and Zebra game posts, this forum is on a new level.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this.

except the guy the site is name after equally dislikes feminists so... are you going to ban roosh?

Seriously though. They deserve nothing less than ridicule. We've got 300-400 guests at any given time.

How many of them are feminists who diddle themselves to all the hate threads? I'd guess a pretty good portion of them.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:53 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

I know a couple of people who have stopped reading and posting here because of exactly this.

Its also the reason I read about one in five of the articles on return of kings.

Its hard to relate to all this feminist hate when I meet about a hundred cute friendly girls everyday in supposedly one of the worst towns in North America.

This in bold. RoK has way too many posts about feminism and not enough about personal development, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm down with the feminist hate, but it seems this site is becoming an anti-Jezebel site first, and a game/travel/lifestyle development forum second.

Roosh is very anti-feminist, this is his forum so it seems pretty obvious why there are many feminist threads, although I do agree with the OP.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:31 PM)Hannibal Wrote:  

Someone should make a feminist joke thread.

How many feminists does it take to change a light bulb?

SIGH LIKE I HAD NOTHING BETTER TO DO TODAY THAN DISCUSS WITH DUDEBROS WHO WILL PROBABLY JUST TRY TO MANSPLAIN THINGS TO MY GIRL BRAIN WHY OFFENSIVE JOKES LIKE THESE ARE NEVER FUNNY.

We're probably getting more feminist hate threads than game threads due to the general burnout on game felt in the community at this point - compare some of Roosh's recent main site posts.

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:48 PM)Dexter Morgan Wrote:  

I also think most guys here don't hate women - they hate AMERICAN women. Or at most, Western women (US/UK/Canada etc).

Then most guys are idiots for thinking the alpha/beta testing is non-existent in so-called feminine foreigners.

Like Mariya wasn't fucking Sergei behind Fyodor's back.
Like Paola isn't using Alejandro for his money.
Like Achara doesn't browbeat Jaidee when he gets home from a long day.
Like Rejinaldo and his boys don't talk about how fucked up chicks are where they live.

The upside to foreign chicks might be
- she cooks
- she's thinner

That might be about it, and that's just a maybe. And god forbid you don't speak her native tongue fluently and understand all of her cultural nuances. Fuck with a foreign broad and realize you got to spend every fucking weekend with her familiy?

Typical RVF dude believes in hypergamy for every bitch *but* the one he's fucking.
Special little snowflake, unique, only lusts for his cock, only concerned with his interests, and will never grow and change as the situation changes.

WIA

I sense The Great RooshVF Schism of 2013 is about to unravel.

Quote: (05-07-2013 01:00 AM)WestIndianArchie Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:48 PM)Dexter Morgan Wrote:  

I also think most guys here don't hate women - they hate AMERICAN women. Or at most, Western women (US/UK/Canada etc).

Then most guys are idiots for thinking the alpha/beta testing is non-existent in so-called feminine foreigners.

Like Mariya wasn't fucking Sergei behind Fyodor's back.
Like Paola isn't using Alejandro for his money.
Like Achara doesn't browbeat Jaidee when he gets home from a long day.
Like Rejinaldo and his boys don't talk about how fucked up chicks are where they live.

The upside to foreign chicks might be
- she cooks
- she's thinner

That might be about it, and that's just a maybe. And god forbid you don't speak her native tongue fluently and understand all of her cultural nuances. Fuck with a foreign broad and realize you got to spend every fucking weekend with her familiy?

Typical RVF dude believes in hypergamy for every bitch *but* the one he's fucking.
Special little snowflake, unique, only lusts for his cock, only concerned with his interests, and will never grow and change as the situation changes.

WIA
Different strokes for different folks, there are many guys who get into game hoping it will land them a ltr, in this case a foreign broad makes total sense. There is no perfect woman out there but for a family oriented guy a foreign chick is his best bet, or for a middle aged guy who still wants some younger pussy.

Quote: (05-07-2013 12:19 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2013 11:53 PM)Irishman Wrote:  

This in bold. RoK has way too many posts about feminism and not enough about personal development, or whatever you want to call it.

I'm down with the feminist hate, but it seems this site is becoming an anti-Jezebel site first, and a game/travel/lifestyle development forum second.

As I'm typing this, there isn't a single article on the front page of RoK with the word feminist in the title or subtitle. In fact, of the last twenty articles, only one of them mentions feminism in the article.

Not sure what site you guys are reading, but it's not RoK.

Here's the methodology I used:

1. Hit CTRL + F

2. Type feminism

3. I found no mentions of the word except in the comment section, of which we have no control.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

There's always been a Norman Bates element of sexless men with serious mommy issues who come onto the Internet and become a keyboard player.

This is some sick shit, for instance:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-23583.html

How is it funny when people who were out partying burned to death? There's no "just desserts" element to the story. That shit could have happened to anyone.

It was nice when those losers stayed at the Spearhead and other sites where men who can't hack it "go their own way," i.e., quit life, never leave the house, and cry on the Internet all day.

But you gotta look at metrics.

Feminist hate articles get a lot of hits.

In theory those readers are in the "anger" stage of the 5 stages of grief and some will reach higher levels of consciousness and become better men.

But this is Roosh's business. This is how he earns his living. More hits means more book sales.

Sites that are just "self-improvement" are always going to have a much smaller audience, as the vast majority of men have no interest in bettering themselves.

We like to bitch about women and it's fun "water cooler talk." But look at men. Fucking dorks and losers abound.

How often do you see a white guy who appears threatening and you think, "That guy would fuck me up"? When I see a white couple these days, I honestly can't tell if the guy is her boyfriend or "gay bestie."

Yet when you say men suck, other men (the male hamster) say it's because women suck so there is no incentive for men to better themselves. In fact, that has almost become the party line.

As if you should just play video games and waste your life because women aren't giving you enough inspiration?

That's always seemed whack.

Anyhow, I hope the MGOTW and other dregs of male society don't take over the forum. Then it will resemble a knitting society like the Spearheard when androgynous men talk all day but never take any action.

As far as the forum having too many feminist topics, here's my opinion:

[Image: howarddealwithit.gif]

Deal with it, bitchez.

This is the everything else forum. If people want to bitch about feminists why shouldn't they be allowed to do it? Where else on the internet can people talk about this stuff freely without being censored by manginas or white knights?

I think there's only two other forums, the RedPill subreddit and the MGTOW forums, both of which are relatively inactive and do not have any serious players post there (so they are uninteresting to read).

If people are tired of reading feminist or female-hate threads, then here's what you do:

1. Don't reply to those threads - vote them 1 star and move on
2. Create value in the forum by creating interesting threads for other people to post in, instead of bitching about what others are doing all the time like little babies

I'm just glad some of you guys aren't the moderators here, otherwise you'd kill this place dead in no time.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Quote: (05-07-2013 12:19 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Truth.

Quote:Quote:

Sites that are just "self-improvement" are always going to have a much smaller audience, as the vast majority of men have no interest in bettering themselves.

But see, that's not even necessarily true. This forum has a lifestyle section and it's busy as hell.

This is the everything else forum, where guys can shoot the shit about random stuff all day long. There shouldn't be any self-improvement threads here.

Or people can just read whatever threads they want. The feminist stuff is generally just dumped in Everything Else with a lot of other questionable crap so it is easy for sensitive types to avoid. And a lot of these threads bring out sadists and white knights so they are useful for building your ignore list.

I think we should go back to talking about Lindy West being fat.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

If there were tons of other places where guys could post and talk about anti-feminist topics, then the point brought up by the OP would make sense...but there aren't really many such places. If guys can't talk shit about feminism here, then where can they?

I think that if there are too many similar topic threads (anti-feminist or otherwise), then they should be combined into one...but if dudes want to talk about how feminism sucks and other such topics and are not just posting similar threads, then so be it. That is why this part of the forum is called the "Everything Else" section.

I do think that maybe one anti-feminist thread would be a good idea. Just like the online hamster and IRT thread.

Quote: (05-07-2013 02:10 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

As far as the forum having too many feminist topics, here's my opinion:

[Image: howarddealwithit.gif]

Deal with it, bitchez.

This is the everything else forum. If people want to bitch about feminists why shouldn't they be allowed to do it? Where else on the internet can people talk about this stuff freely without being stormed by manginas or white knights?

I think there's only two other forums, the RedPill subreddit and the MGTOW forums, both of which are relatively inactive and do not have any serious players post there (so they are uninteresting to read).

If people are tired of reading feminist or female-hate threads, then here's what you do:

1. Don't reply to those threads - vote them 1 star and move on
2. Create value in the forum by creating interesting threads for other people to post in, instead of bitching about what others are doing all the time like little babies

I'm just glad some of you guys aren't the moderators here, otherwise you'd kill this place dead in no time.

I don't really read the "Everything Else" section that much, since it's usually politics and a couple of guys have made those threads unreadable. I just clicked over from Twitter since the post topic had a provocative headline.

That said, some of the guys posting in this thread are what most would agree are quality posters. The thread was started at midnight and quite a few quality posters have already chimed in. OGNorCal is one of my favorite posters and it seems the guys who love posting the hate articles have the lowest rep points.

Could be that quite a few view it that way. When normal business hours resume, there should be an interesting discussion.

Forums are a lot more fragile than most think.

I've personally seen at least two forums (a cigar forum and a bodybuilding one) go down in flames after the vets were dismissed by "the powers that be." Forum culture changes, the vets leave, and then the low quality posters who were prioritized over the vets are left...leaving garbage.

By the way, since you mentioned "adding value." I'd make a wager.

If you took a survey and added up rep points, more "rep points" would be on the side of the OP than on the side of guys who just want to say how much they hate women.

So the "bitching" is coming from guys who just want to talk nonsense and not post anything actionable.

But it's a tricky issue because what's the solution?

I think guys who post female-hate articles non-stop are whack. But deleting their articles would be even more unfortunate.

So perhaps the best solution is something a bit more diplomatic than, "Deal with it, bitches." [Image: wink.gif]