rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Limo of party-hopping drunk cougars catches on fire, five die

Nine party-hopping female passengers got so pass-out drunk that five of them remained inside after the limo caught on fire, and died.

How can you fail to "escape" a car that's on fire? Literally, as you can see below, the door is right next to you. You open it. You've escaped. They had to be passed out drunk. Unconscious. In an alcoholic coma and rolled in, even.

And how did they manage to set the car on fire so badly that the windows melted? By law, the upholstery and fabric are fire resistant. Were they spraying each other and the interior in vodka and "champagne showers" until everything was thoroughly doused into a flaming death trap?

These women were so drunk by 10pm on a Saturday that they were unconcious to the most basic danger, fire. So unconscious with overindulgence they failed to even OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NEXT TO THEM IN A FIRE.

Gluttony and Drunkenness pay a price.

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Sounds a bit harsh... what if the girls in the front of the limo couldnt get to the rear where the door is because of the fire? An im sure the smoke in that small space would make navigation threw a blazing limo a little harder then normal....

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Googgle this:

Station Nightclub Fire

This could happen to anyone that was extremely drunk.

The five that perished must of been fatties. Makes no sense as to why they could not stumble out, or that their friends could not save them. I know women are heartless to their sisterhood but you would think they would drag their friends out on their way out if they were passed out.

They were fat, only way the story makes sense.

As to the fire: somebody smoking in the back and a shit ton of vodka was inside. I am still just guessing but that mix can't turn out good if something goes wrong.

I'll bet the driver ends up being blamed for not saving others since he was, like, a man and stuff and should have risked his life -- even though four of their friends failed to do the same.

I was going to post this story earlier with the heading "When Attention-Whoring Goes Wrong: Limo Edition," but it sounded too much like I was glad it happened, which I'm certainly not. I also considered "Sex and the City Copycatting Gone Wrong," but that has less ring.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Pussies so dry they must have gone up like kindling.

hahahahahhahahahahaha

This thread made my day

Quote: (05-05-2013 09:59 AM)Cr33pin Wrote:  

Sounds a bit harsh... what if the girls in the front of the limo couldnt get to the rear where the door is because of the fire? An im sure the smoke in that small space would make navigation threw a blazing limo a little harder then normal....

It doesn't add up. They could have slipped through the front, unless as Kosko pointed out, they were big time fatties.

Interesting point made by the OP but this is a pretty sad story, I don't know how you cold hearted bastards can laugh when someone's mom, daughter or sister dies in such a terrible way. That could happen to my mom one day, she likes to drink a lot and also has a weight problem.

Quote: (05-05-2013 09:53 PM)scotian Wrote:  

Interesting point made by the OP but this is a pretty sad story, I don't know how you cold hearted bastards can laugh when someone's mom, daughter or sister dies in such a terrible way. That could happen to my mom one day, she likes to drink a lot and also has a weight problem.

I don't see how you can bang girls and break their hearts. This could happen to your sister or your mom one day.

I'm getting the vibe that there's a new gore troll in our midst.

The image of 5 drunk, possibly passed out land whales cooking to death in a metal box is almost poetic in it's irony.

Quote: (05-05-2013 11:19 PM)NY Digital Wrote:  

I don't see how you can bang girls and break their hearts. This could happen to your sister or your mom one day.

That shit happens to my moms and lil sis all the time bro, burning to death and getting pumped and dumped is an apple and oranges comparison IMO.

Fucking shit. There's justice then there's bad luck.

Focus your efforts elsewhere comrades.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

While it's important to not drink and drive, there's too many people thinking if they rent a limo and have someone else driving, they can binge drink with impunity and nothing can go wrong. Limo services even sell to this --there's plenty of limo service ads emphasizing drinking.

[Image: Westchester-birthday-limo.jpg]

Guys can be dicks to each other when someone binge drinks to passing out. Out come the Sharpie Markers and embarrassing photos posted to facebook. But when you take away bullies from the social ecosystem that shame stupid behavior like binge drinking, as this shows, it escalates into fatality. Once again, it appears society is better when it has bullies that ridicule and shame. As opposed to people who have no limits, are never shamed for poor behavior ...and end up DIAF.

It's now been revealed it was a bachelorette party of filipino women, and the bride-to-be was a nurse. The male limo driver was able to pull four of the women out of the fire, but was unable to rescue the remaining five, including the bride-to-be.

Wonder what the death count would be if limo driver was a female as well.

Again, why the hell did they need the male limo driver to pull them out? Wouldn't a normal person be, "Fire, let's get the fuck out of here!" Aren't nurses trained to respond to emergencies? I mean, if I saw the trunk on fire like this, I'd be getting myself and my friends out of there, pronto.

Also, what started the fire? Was someone cooking meth in the trunk by the shake and bake method and it exploded? While I'd suspect the driver first, shake-and-bake labs are also now being found in women's purses. Particularly when they're short on cash, people are willing to take that kind of risk to catch back up financially.

[Image: article-0-19A20689000005DC-6_634x492.jpg]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

How did that thing catch on fire?

Something sketchy. Limos don't burst into flames like this on their own.

They may not have known it was on fire and the smoke slowly crept in while all the windows were up and they didn't realize it and passed out then got burned to death. My best guess.

Is pepper spray flammable?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Whatever.... I have been drunk and done some dumb shit that could have killed me... anyone who partakes in getting wasted has done something dumb at some point. For someone to say this thread made their day is pretty fucked up. This could have easily happened to a bunch of in shape alpha male guys would it still have made your day? Or does it make your day cause you are picturing fat women? Plus look where the fire is an look where the door is. Looks like the fire is in the back were the door is, nobody would be able to see shit but smoke in there an I doubt anyone is gonna be able blindly wander threw fire looking for a door.

Say what you want but I honestly dont care about a opinion from someone who thinks its just awesome that 5 people burned to death.

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

There are not enough facts presented. Maybe it started as a low-level fire that generated carbon monoxide (or the limo itself was faulty and caused carbon monoxide to leak into the cabin) and the women passed out, then it caught fire, and they died. I don't think spraying the interior with champagne is likely to cause a fire.

I just sense a little bit too much they were dumb old sluts who got drunk so they deserve it and if it were men it wouldn't have happened in this post. It may not be express, but that is the undercurrent. Sometimes unfortunate and unforeseeable things happen to people, men and women. Walking alone in a skanky dress in a shady area, yes sexual assault is a foreseeable event. Limo catching fire? Not so much.

Woman gets bitten by snake? Dumb whore who should have been at home reducing hypergamy and doing squats.
Woman falls and breaks her ankle? Slut who wore heels too high and she should have been in ketosis caring for her 4 children.
Woman dies in a fire? Bitch probably started it from anger at patriarchy causing her hair to explode and the curtains to catch.

I stopped feeling bad when I saw how old everyone involved was:

Quote:Quote:

driver Orville Brown, 46, of San Jose, who was uninjured; and passengers Jasmine Desguia, 34, of San Jose; Mary G. Guardiano, 42, of Alameda; Nelia Arrellano, 36, of Oakland; and Amalia Loyola, 48, of San Leandro. The four women suffered moderate injuries.

If those were 18 year old chicks, it would have been a tragedy. But over the hill cougars who all probably have life insurance so their families will get a 250K check in the mail? I guess it was their time to go.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

The doors in the back must have either been locked or blocked from reach, because the 4 survivors escaped by climbing through the partition into the front and the out the front door. Also, the driver didn't understand what the women were saying, he thought they were asking if they could smoke, instead of yelling SMOKE, so he didn't pull over right away. Those critical seconds could have made all the difference in saving everyone's life.

http://sfist.com/2013/05/06/limo_driver_...t_fire.php