rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Worst cock block in my life

A few days ago while traveling with forum member Innuendo in the Philippines, I came very close to capturing my Chilean flag and he his Argentina flag, which are both fairly hard to come by while traveling in SE Asia. The night went very smoothly and we gamed the girls well, it was as if we were checking off boxes on a player's to do list, all signs were pointing to both of us getting laid until we were both massively cock blocked by two Beta Orbiting Euro Weenies!

We were pissed at those guys, we felt like OGNORCAL on his Mexico trip, enraged that we let it happen while being very disappointed with ourselves for not taking the necessary precautions to prevent the cock block. Oh well, not the end of the world but we did learn an important lesson and I figured we would share it with the forum.

Backstory: Innuendo and I were on the Filipino island of Coron for a couple of days and neither of us had any action since we left Puerto Princesa five days earlier, which is almost unthinkable while in the Philippines but it is what it is. On our last day there, he decided to go island hopping and I decided to chill in town. He came back at around 6PM and informed me that he met two girls on the tour, one from chile and one from Argentina and that they wanted to meet for a drink later. As a guy who likes his Latinas, I was obviously down, so I asked him which one he was going for (he gamed them so gets first dibs), he said the Argentinian because she has a fat ass and big tits but reassured me that the Chilean was decent too.

There was only one catch, out of politeness, the girls also invited two guys who were also on the boat, a Dutch guy and an English guy. So I asked what he thought of the guys to gauge what our competition for the Latinas would be and he assured me not to worry, these guys are nerds and they have no game.

So we all met up and sure enough the guys were lame, the Englishman fit the description that Innuendo used, "he's straight out that TV show "the Office" and the Dutch guy, although tall and handsome had no social skills. So we ate supper and had a few beers and Innuendo and I established ourselves as the more interesting guys, honestly it wasn't very hard. The guys didn't know how to engage the girls in conversation, without being aggressive or rude, we controlled the situation, we'd ask them questions and give them a chance to talk but they were socially awkward and couldn't manage to hold a conversation. Innuendo pretty much just had to sit there and look good, while I engaged them and of course, spoke a bit of Spanish and we talked about South America, which the Euro guys had nothing to say about.

Then we bounced to another restaurant with music and karaoke, Innuendo and the Euro guys wanted to drink beer while the girls were keen on mixed drinks, so I suggested the pitcher of "Coron Sling". It was a good choice because the girls thought it tasted more like juice than booze so I kept ordering them, after three jugs we decided to sing some karaoke. The girls started the singing and of course Innuendo and I joined in, the Euro guys just sat there looking on like the two boring dickheads that they are.

We were having a good time and everyone was drunk then we decided to leave as the girls had a flight the next day at 7AM. Innuendo and I asked each other how we were going to get rid of the Euro guys, and we hatched a plan to get one tricycle (the only form of transport in Coron) and make the euro guys take their own, which they agreed to.

This is where we fucked up: On the way back to where all of our hotels were (about a five minute ride), I suggested that we go to our hotel, at first the Chilean resisted but then Innuendo did some pushing and they chatted in Spanish. Next thing you know, the tricycle stops at my hotel and the four of us are sitting on my hotel patio having beers. My room is literally five meters away and I'm already scheming to get this girl in my room, "we should get each other's facebook" was my technique. The girls were keen and is was a sure deal, just had to finish the beers and go about our separate ways with the girls.

About five minutes later, guess who shows up? The fucking Euro dickheads, I don't know what they were doing down stairs the entire time, I assumed they would have taken the hint that we were going to bang these girls and would have done what any other normal guy would have done and just went the fuck home. But oh no, these guys decided to join us, order a few beers and then talk about soccer, fuck!

After about five minutes of soccer talk, the girls roll their eyes, I'm almost pulling my hair out and biting my tongue when they say, sorry guys but we have to go to sleep, nice meeting you, blah, blah blah and home they went. The Euro dicks continued their soccer chat and I bid them good night and headed to my room pissed off with blue balls.

Lesson learned: Hindsight is always 20/20 and what I should have done is, as soon as we reached our hotel and the Euro dicks arrived, I should have gone up to them and said "hey guys, nice to meet you but we have those girls upstairs and we're gonna do our thing, have a good night". They likely would have complied, but instead these stunned fuckers who in all honesty probably didn't even realize that they were cock blocking us, decided to join us for one last beer and thus ruined our night and blew my chance of getting my Chilean flag!

So let this be a lesson guys, if you find yourself in a similar situation of being around guys who have the potential to cock block you, even if there is no malicious intent on their behalf, you have to neutralize those fuckers before they mess everything up and everyone goes home empty handed.

Quote: (03-25-2013 12:00 AM)scotian Wrote:  

So let this be a lesson guys, if you find yourself in a similar situation of being around guys who have the potential to cock block you, even if there is no malicious intent on their behalf, you have to neutralize those fuckers before they mess everything up and everyone goes home empty handed.

This is one of the biggest reasons to have a wingman who is keyed into this stuff. There are guys here with good game and there are those with bad game. But in my experience, one of the biggest differences between guys I've met on here and 'civilians' is that guys here *will* *not* *cockblock.* Standard protocol is, if I'm talking to a girl, and she's into me, and there's no other girl, the wingman leaves immediately. Doesn't matter where or how. And vice versa, of course.

With 'civilians,' they always want to be talking to a girl. They feel left out if they aren't. And they will do it to the point of cockblocking you. You'll be talking to a girl, and they waltz up in middle because they have no one else to talk to. And then they'll say, "I was just being social." But to be a good wing, you have to be asocial sometimes, by jetting off when the situation requires it.

I had this one dude I went out with a couple times, and I called him out on it several times, but he was just obtuse and didn't change. Was about to tell him to fuck off entirely, but he went back to Australia before that happened. Seems like the cocksucker quotient is way higher in British countries, swear to God.

Go out every night of the week, and you will see dudes cockblocking each other constantly - there'll be two guys talking to one girl, and they're beating each other up for her. Invariably, neither of them bang her. It's terrible game, but they will never stop doing it to each other.

Another thing guys do is rag on each other to raise themselves in the girls' eyes. This also doesn't work. The protocol is to always back up your buddy, and imply that the girl is wrong and quite possibly retarded, in a smooth funny way.

Most guys haven't a clue. They're so excited to be talking to a girl, they can't think of anything beyond "keep talking to her." They don't understand anything solid about how to actually interact with women, let alone escalation, and they don't really have any plan except "maybe if I keep talking, she will see what a swell guy I am and will make a move on me." Which is, of course, completely laughable.

It always amazes me how I talk to co-workers about foreign travel, and they never mention girls at all. Oh, the Eiffel tower was great! Oh, we went on this boat on the Rhine! Oh, Bangkok is a dirty city! If they sleep with a girl abroad and didn't p4p, they're pretty much clueless as to how it happened. "It just happened, you know, I met her in a bar and...." All they can point out that they did was talk to the girl, and they think it was their 'natural charm' that sealed the deal, like the old advice to "be yourself." These guys most likely had no idea at all that they were cockblocking, or that Scotian and Innuendo had any thoughts about the girls other than how pleasant it was to make new South American friends.

Getting laid for the average guy is such a rare thing that taking deliberate steps to hook up when traveling isn't even on their radar.

Quote: (03-25-2013 12:00 AM)scotian Wrote:  

A few days ago while traveling with forum member Innuendo in the Philippines, I came very close to capturing my Chilean flag and he his Argentina flag, which are both fairly hard to come by while traveling in SE Asia. The night went very smoothly and we gamed the girls well, it was as if we were checking off boxes on a player's to do list, all signs were pointing to both of us getting laid until we were both massively cock blocked by two Beta Orbiting Euro Weenies!

We were pissed at those guys, we felt like OGNORCAL on his Mexico trip, enraged that we let it happen while being very disappointed with ourselves for not taking the necessary precautions to prevent the cock block. Oh well, not the end of the world but we did learn an important lesson and I figured we would share it with the forum.

Backstory: Innuendo and I were on the Filipino island of Coron for a couple of days and neither of us had any action since we left Puerto Princesa five days earlier, which is almost unthinkable while in the Philippines but it is what it is. On our last day there, he decided to go island hopping and I decided to chill in town. He came back at around 6PM and informed me that he met two girls on the tour, one from chile and one from Argentina and that they wanted to meet for a drink later. As a guy who likes his Latinas, I was obviously down, so I asked him which one he was going for (he gamed them so gets first dibs), he said the Argentinian because she has a fat ass and big tits but reassured me that the Chilean was decent too.

There was only one catch, out of politeness, the girls also invited two guys who were also on the boat, a Dutch guy and an English guy. So I asked what he thought of the guys to gauge what our competition for the Latinas would be and he assured me not to worry, these guys are nerds and they have no game.

So we all met up and sure enough the guys were lame, the Englishman fit the description that Innuendo used, "he's straight out that TV show "the Office" and the Dutch guy, although tall and handsome had no social skills. So we ate supper and had a few beers and Innuendo and I established ourselves as the more interesting guys, honestly it wasn't very hard. The guys didn't know how to engage the girls in conversation, without being aggressive or rude, we controlled the situation, we'd ask them questions and give them a chance to talk but they were socially awkward and couldn't manage to hold a conversation. Innuendo pretty much just had to sit there and look good, while I engaged them and of course, spoke a bit of Spanish and we talked about South America, which the Euro guys had nothing to say about.

Then we bounced to another restaurant with music and karaoke, Innuendo and the Euro guys wanted to drink beer while the girls were keen on mixed drinks, so I suggested the pitcher of "Coron Sling". It was a good choice because the girls thought it tasted more like juice than booze so I kept ordering them, after three jugs we decided to sing some karaoke. The girls started the singing and of course Innuendo and I joined in, the Euro guys just sat there looking on like the two boring dickheads that they are.

We were having a good time and everyone was drunk then we decided to leave as the girls had a flight the next day at 7AM. Innuendo and I asked each other how we were going to get rid of the Euro guys, and we hatched a plan to get one tricycle (the only form of transport in Coron) and make the euro guys take their own, which they agreed to.

This is where we fucked up: On the way back to where all of our hotels were (about a five minute ride), I suggested that we go to our hotel, at first the Chilean resisted but then Innuendo did some pushing and they chatted in Spanish. Next thing you know, the tricycle stops at my hotel and the four of us are sitting on my hotel patio having beers. My room is literally five meters away and I'm already scheming to get this girl in my room, "we should get each other's facebook" was my technique. The girls were keen and is was a sure deal, just had to finish the beers and go about our separate ways with the girls.

About five minutes later, guess who shows up? The fucking Euro dickheads, I don't know what they were doing down stairs the entire time, I assumed they would have taken the hint that we were going to bang these girls and would have done what any other normal guy would have done and just went the fuck home. But oh no, these guys decided to join us, order a few beers and then talk about soccer, fuck!

After about five minutes of soccer talk, the girls roll their eyes, I'm almost pulling my hair out and biting my tongue when they say, sorry guys but we have to go to sleep, nice meeting you, blah, blah blah and home they went. The Euro dicks continued their soccer chat and I bid them good night and headed to my room pissed off with blue balls.

Lesson learned: Hindsight is always 20/20 and what I should have done is, as soon as we reached our hotel and the Euro dicks arrived, I should have gone up to them and said "hey guys, nice to meet you but we have those girls upstairs and we're gonna do our thing, have a good night". They likely would have complied, but instead these stunned fuckers who in all honesty probably didn't even realize that they were cock blocking us, decided to join us for one last beer and thus ruined our night and blew my chance of getting my Chilean flag!

Sorry,dude! IMO,the cockblocker is simply a natural born bitchass bereft of self pride and cursed with an ugly girl's malice.

Great story and warning-- let me ask:

When you said the guys "showed up" what exactly happened? You were in your room and they knocked on the door?

Would a last ditch defense possibly have been to not answer, or crack the door and whisper "go away", than come back and say they are going to go buy some [whatever] ( lie to the girls) .

So wait, you guys were already upstairs and you went downstairs to let them up???

I agree though, these guys may not have had a clue they were cock blocking. I have a friend who's married and wouldn't cheat on his wife, but he is the king cock blocker. One example is I'm gaming a girl in a big group around a table. I'm sitting next to her. I get up to go to the bathroom, come back, and he's sitting in my chair, leaving me only the chair all the way across the big table, with hardly any chance to talk to her. I honestly don't think the dude knew he was totally cock blocking me though. Fucking dick.

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:30 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Great story and warning-- let me ask:

When you said the guys "showed up" what exactly happened? You were in your room and they knocked on the door?

Would a last ditch defense possibly have been to not answer, or crack the door and whisper "go away", than come back and say they are going to go buy some [whatever] ( lie to the girls) .

No, we were upstairs on the patio of our hotel, we arrived a minute or so ahead of those guys and promptly got the girls upstairs to the patio facing the street and sat down at a table and ordered beers. The guys must have arrived then heard us from the street before deciding to come up and join us. As soon as they walked onto the patio, I knew we were fucked, it was a delicate situation, I suppose one option would have been to tell the guys to get lost, looking back that probably would have been a good idea.

This sentence stood out for me:

"There was only one catch, out of politeness, the girls also invited two guys who were also on the boat, a Dutch guy and an English guy."

I don't doubt the guys cockblocked, but it seems like the women set up a situation for that to happen. Was it out of politeness they invited these guys up? IMO Roissy would probably say their hind-brains purposely wanted to drum up some competitive drama.

That said, I do think the guys should have taken a hint. Shame people have no social skills.

Sounds like you should have led more and tried to isolate much sooner.

All that easy ass has made you soft!

This story breaks my cold, black heart.

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:32 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

So wait, you guys were already upstairs and you went downstairs to let them up???

I agree though, these guys may not have had a clue they were cock blocking. I have a friend who's married and wouldn't cheat on his wife, but he is the king cock blocker. One example is I'm gaming a girl in a big group around a table. I'm sitting next to her. I get up to go to the bathroom, come back, and he's sitting in my chair, leaving me only the chair all the way across the big table, with hardly any chance to talk to her. I honestly don't think the dude knew he was totally cock blocking me though. Fucking dick.

No we were already upstairs with the girls, we assumed that the guys had gotten the message and just left but they must have seen or heard us on the outdoor patio above and just came up to join us.

Fisto, ya the easy Asian pussy has got my guard down, its been too long since I've been in a situation where I've had to compete with other guys because so often there's plenty of pussy to go around. I think this was just one of those times when the last minute cock block comes from out of nowhere when you least expect it, and in this situation, it was too late to do anything about it, fuck!

Yeah but, ya know??? You never can foresee dealing with total social ineptitude and dumbfounding lack of situational awareness.

I, too, would've thought I was scott-free once we got the chicks upstairs, at my hotel, away from the other guys who weren't running any game all night long. What kind of total dickhead gets blatantly ditched and then stalks down the ditchers just to have one more beer? Wtf? Get a fuckin' clue already.

Why not tell the guys straight up "hey, we want to get some quality time alone with the girls, why dont you leave us alone?"

Sure, the girls might be offended by the straightforwardness of this, but if you are losing them anyways...

Quote: (03-25-2013 04:49 AM)scotian Wrote:  

Quote: (03-25-2013 01:32 AM)InternationPlayboy Wrote:  

No we were already upstairs with the girls, we assumed that the guys had gotten the message and just left but they must have seen or heard us on the outdoor patio above and just came up to join us.
I still don't get this. Sorry to belabor this, but what does "just came up" mean? They had direct stairway access to the patio? It still sounds like you let them in the door because they knew you were there.

Not criticizing you at all, just trying to get a clearer picture. I have had VERY bad luck with letting ANYONE I DIDN'T INVITE into my apartment in foreign countries. Once it was the electric company bitching the landlord didn't pay his bill, once it was my landlord coming to do an illegal eviction when I had already paid the rent.

Uninvited knocks at the door are generally bad news, and you are free to ignore them although sometimes it might be advantageous to answer.

Quote: (03-25-2013 12:17 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

This is one of the biggest reasons to have a wingman who is keyed into this stuff. There are guys here with good game and there are those with bad game. But in my experience, one of the biggest differences between guys I've met on here and 'civilians' is that guys here *will* *not* *cockblock.* Standard protocol is, if I'm talking to a girl, and she's into me, and there's no other girl, the wingman leaves immediately. Doesn't matter where or how. And vice versa, of course.

I once got into a fight with a buddy of mine, because I did just that. We were in street-gaming on a Friday night in Madrid, he hooks up with a girl who tells him straight up that she wants to fuck him later on, so I subtly excuse myself and head to another bar, just like a good wingman should.
Well, maybe 45min later he calls me, we meet up and he is quite pissed about me leaving him like that. I tell him that he is a pussy, because what was I supposed to do, hold his dick while she is blowing him? Anyway, we get into a heated argument and I almost punch him in the mouth. That stupid cunt didnt even realize that I was doing him a favor.
Needless to say that he didnt fuck the bitch and now he is still suffering because his gf left him about 1,5 years ago to suck hippie cocks in Latin America...The sad part about it is that whenever this episode comes up, he still doenst realize his mistake and thinks that I was jealous and therefore left him. Just writing this up makes me angry at him, what a stupid cunt.

damn, this is problem with these blue pill dudes, forever cockblocking. fuck them

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

It really is telling about the average level of game most guys have. Guys like this go out and talk about "getting lucky" when they aren't talking about soccer. Fuck off already.

I don't think they were cockblocking(maliciously speaking). I think they're just clueless and needy. Cockblocking is just a side effect. I agree you shoulda been more assertive. I woulda grabbed her hand and led her away and said goodnight all. I'm ballsier these days.

Team Nachos

I've subtly cockblocked someone twice in my life (by following the girl or suggesting that she leave) when I wasn't getting any ass, but after that I've wised up and now understand that if a girl wants to be fucked by some random player, it's her and only her fault. Particularly when I am that player. Heh.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

When shit gets to critical mass it's not a bad idea to buy insurance as in take control of all the travel arrangements. I would have negotiated the euro weenies ride back to their place with the trike driver and payed him to bring them there. I've been in the situation many times I've found I can solve it by opening my wallet that way or sending them to buy some food at some far away place. It's a tight spot because the girls could go cold if you're a dick or rude to them. Euros are generally cheap so hit them at there weak-spot.

Damn, possibly the most annoying thing about these guys is that they were so hopelessly naive to realise what they were doing.

Don't worry lads, MattC cockblocks me all the time

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

6 weeks ago I had a situation with two guys going to a afterparty at two girls house, and I was invited. I had already made out in the bar with one of the girls before we went there. These guys however, where wannabe-players and so hungry for vagina it was written all over the face. Here is what I did ( and I think you should have done to) I totally ignored the two guys, never said hello or invited to make conversation. As akward as I feel it is, as I am a guy who takes joy in meeting new people, I knew these guys where my competitors and they would ruin my plan if I didn`t play the situation perfectly. So I was the relaxed guy not pushing for pussy but 100% focus on the girl chatting her up...guess who got laid? I did, and they guys slept alone on the couch.

You said "The guys didn't know how to engage the girls in conversation, without being aggressive or rude, we controlled the situation, we'd ask them questions and give them a chance to talk but they were socially awkward and couldn't manage to hold a conversation" I`d say this is the crucial point where you made a mistake, even if I know you just tried to be nice. Guys without any social skills or male-antennas will take this as being accepted into the group and the way you described it, its sounds like the type of guys who couldn`t have fun alone. So now they hit jackpot hanging out with you guys who is responsible for the "entertainment" and conversation, while they can sit there and secretly dream about banging some latinas. I have met people like this who litterally brings nothing to the table, and you just have to make them feel they are totally overrun and outplayed by your presence. In this situation you are not there to make friends, you are there to get laid. If they don`t take the hint, you break it to them face to face. Say "hey man let`s go and buy a drink at the bar" Then tell one of them "hey, after this drink we are gonna go with these girls soon to out hotel...and call it a night"

Quote: (03-25-2013 09:42 AM)bojangles Wrote:  

Don't worry lads, MattC cockblocks me all the time

Hahaha! Fucker!

Did you have enough attraction to do a sly maneuver where you negotiate with the girls and tell them, "Hey we really want to get rid of these boring guys, why don't we all split and then you come back 10 minutes later"?