rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: Asian guy rejects cute girl with banging body

[Image: date0324.jpg]

Quote:Quote:

Zhibo: When she came in, she looked like she was very nervous. So she started talking right away and was talking a lot.

Jessica: I think we were both kind of shy and unsure and not really sure what to say.

It's rare for a beta to notice a nervous girl.

Jessica: Things flowed a lot more smoothly as the night went on. He was shy and sweet. He was interesting. Well traveled — we talked about things we had seen and done.

Zhibo: She likes to sing, which is cool.

Laconic, mostly aloof.

UPDATE: “I think it was definitely worth a second date, [but] I have a lot of other things going for me right now, so call it a case of bad timing. Otherwise, I would have contacted her,” Zhibo says.

[Image: pimp.gif]

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

Comments are sort of in disbelief how he could not call this "gorgeous" girl. [Image: lol.gif]

Jessica is all that a woman can be: outrageously beautiful, creative, artistic, INTELLIGENT, focused. She is the woman I wish that I could have been when young. I sense that there is a bit of cultural play involved here. I sense that for Zhibo that Jessica is too much of a woman, and by that, she is not a woman who is going to demure to a man, walk two steps behind him, and such. (I have dated a few of Asian men (both Asian born and reared as well Asian-American as well worked for a couple of Asia-based companies. No matter how much education Asian men have within the US or time working in offices here, I have found that the gender relational dynamics that have been instilled in Asian cultures for centuries remain. I don't say this with any malice. It's simply how some cultures view relationship dynamics.)

Jessica seems to be exceptional. She is truly a WOW! woman. Zhibo seems to want someone who is not going to overshadow him.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

I think the age did it. If Zhibo really is a filmmaker, he probably has banged young up and coming actresses.

This figures, women are allowed to reject men from a date thats fine in fact its completely normal and happens all the time. But a man rejecting a woman, no that cant happen how can a guy not see how perfect this woman is for him, there must be something wrong with the man women are always perfect.[Image: angel.gif]

Jessica seems to be exceptional. She is truly a WOW! woman. Zhibo seems to want someone who is not going to overshadow him.

WaPo: Please, Jessica deserves to be set up on another date.

Zhibo seems to be a decent man. He just seems to need a woman who is more focused on him and one who can make him feel intelligent and manly. (But, such is really boring for a dynamic woman.)
[Image: banana.gif]

Girls should be an ornament to the eye, not an ache in the ear.

Two words: Asian Baller.

[Image: attachment.jpg10677]   

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I still don't get why women haven't accepted that men should be able to refuse, as well. Women fly into a fucking rage if you deny them and they're completely "justified" for doing so.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Hot damn, it's been a good week for men. We even won on fucking Date Lab!

[Image: 5IoWA8R.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

It's funny to read the comments. So if a man rejects a woman who is decent looking, something must be WRONG with him. There are many comments saying how he's terrified of women or women who are "dynamic". [Image: womanhamster.gif]

This could be a case study for newbies.

On looks alone nothing separates this guy from the horde of dorky, beta Asian American guys that white chicks scoff at.

However, that steely body language and facial expression (with just a hint of a smirk) resonates self-assuredness and aloofness. And would thus be female catnip. Catnip that transcends racial boundaries.

#NoSingleMoms
#NoHymenNoDiamond
#DontWantDaughters

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:45 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

Jessica is all that a woman can be: outrageously beautiful, creative, artistic, INTELLIGENT, focused. She is the woman I wish that I could have been when young. I sense that there is a bit of cultural play involved here. I sense that for Zhibo that Jessica is too much of a woman, and by that, she is not a woman who is going to demure to a man, walk two steps behind him, and such. (I have dated a few of Asian men (both Asian born and reared as well Asian-American as well worked for a couple of Asia-based companies. No matter how much education Asian men have within the US or time working in offices here, I have found that the gender relational dynamics that have been instilled in Asian cultures for centuries remain. I don't say this with any malice. It's simply how some cultures view relationship dynamics.)

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

She forgot to say "noracist" but since shes a strong independent womyn I'm sure its implied.

Tuth:
Have you posted a comment on this Washington Post article yet? If you leave the word "vagina" out of your post this time, you might have a chance of your comment not being flagged for removal.

Hmm, I'm wondering what's going on here. Personally, I find her to be pretty cute, so I'd definitely go for the bang.

My suspicions:

1. He's getting plenty of pussy as a filmmaker, so he doesn't need to put up with some overzealous microbiologist who talks about viruses.
1a. His abundance of pussy means he has a low threshold for bullshit. Her coming 25 minutes late --> date was over before it started.
2. He's rather quiet himself, and doesn't want someone who overpowers him in conversation.
3. He has a lower sex drive than us (not surprising), so he cares more about personal qualities than bangability.

Like Kabal said, he does have that steely eyed look in his eyes.

Quote: (03-24-2013 06:03 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Hot damn, it's been a good week for men. We even won on fucking Date Lab!

[Image: 5IoWA8R.gif]

I always look forward to Tuthmosis' gifs

This is an exceptional one

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:45 PM)GenJx Wrote:  

I wouldn't be surprised to see this quote coming from a woman (white or otherwise) who doesn't consider herself to be racist at all and would in fact happily jump on the nearest black cock to prove that she's not racist.

And I bet you the same chick would get on your case if you said you don't go after fat girls, which is something that can be controlled easily in most cases.

Also, it would be hilarious if Date Lab is saving the actual pretty and decent women for minorities. [Image: laugh2.gif]

UPDATE: “I think it was definitely worth a second date, [but] I have a lot of other things going for me right now, so call it a case of bad timing. Otherwise, I would have contacted her,” Zhibo says.

Translation:

I discovered that "outrageously beautiful" in the US equals "Barely Passable" in the FSU, so decided to Bang Poland instead.

To be fair, a lot of the reasonable guys who get rejected on Date Lab get their defenders too, though not as enthusiastic.

Check out my occasionally updated travel thread - The Wroclaw Gambit II: Dzięki Bogu - as I prepare to emigrate to Poland.

My favourite hamsterisations are that "she must be too much of a woman for him" and "he is scared of women".

He's either got testosterone issues, or he has a reliable pussy supply of sufficient quality to make this lass not worth the bother. Probably the latter.

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You can tell by the way he posed for this pic that he is a playa. She is leaning in while he is laid back with a steely-eyed gaze and a slight smirk.

I bet he thought this of her when he saw her: "Too old. 2/10 would not bang."

Quote: (03-24-2013 07:48 PM)Ovid Wrote:  

He's either got testosterone issues, or he has a reliable pussy supply of sufficient quality to make this lass not worth the bother. Probably the latter.

I would uncategorically assert the latter.

This says a lot...

"Graduate student, aged 32"

So never had a meaningful job,

Already 5 years past her prime...so she's given her prime to someone else, most likely for free.

Most likely with a shed load of debt, so in effect you'd be marrying into a reverse dowry.

So she's only ever going to want to spawn now, and be a fiscal drag via supporting her you repaying her student debt, or "develop her career", and increase the chance your kid(s) is a downy in 10 years time.

So his 'yeah 2nd date.. but I got otherpriorities' says it all.

She is way down the list of important things... she's fun whilst she hasn't hit the wall, but she doesn't bring real value to the table.

[/quote]

10 years prior she would not have looked at a guy like him twice - riding the alpha carousel.

Now she's 32 - 'a mircobiology grad student' - i.e. I squandered my 20's banging alpha cock and partying - and probably hearing the biological clock ticking loud. He's just what she's looking for - or so she thinks: stable beta to provide.

He knows what time it is and isn't falling for it; has paid his dues - has a few bucks and has traveled - women like her simply dont impress him anymore - not even worth the bang

Another word that women have ruined with gross misuse: "dynamic". There seems to be a positive relationship between the age of a woman and how "dynamic" she is.

Quote: (03-24-2013 07:54 PM)The Texas Prophet Wrote:  

Quote: (03-24-2013 05:42 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

You can tell by the way he posed for this pic that he is a playa. She is leaning in while he is laid back with a steely-eyed gaze and a slight smirk.

Great point. Take notes. His body posture is just the way you should look when posting for pics with girls.

Edit--

I like this line of his, great frame control:

Zhibo: She asked me about what I do. So I told her, “Why don’t we do something different, ’cause that’s what everybody asks. Instead of what we do, what about asking what our dream job is or what we hope to do?”

What's up with the women on datelab being in their late 20's and early 30's with occupations as grad students? Have these hoes rode the carousel for too long?

Reppin the Jersey Shore.

Quote: (03-24-2013 11:12 PM)NYJ Wrote:  

What's up with the women on datelab being in their late 20's and early 30's with occupations as grad students? Have these hoes rode the carousel for too long?

yup