rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why am I trolling the forum so hard? > Purple pills

my rvf valedicktorian speec.
personality online and off:
i am a lion at heart
but a cheetah at wits
make this forum invite only
invite your closest bros and hoes from the internet on here so we can all just simply chill the fuck out.
those fags who were just born rich together wont be rich foever
i pm my bros because when we talk about girls we gotta be quiet about it ONLINE OFFLINE OR ON THE NET
im street and book smart at the same time.

i was the best in highschool, and i was the worst in college
i dont need to rumble no one in the club
i know the internet and its all good if it wasnt for the internet i would have never understood this red pill blue pill shit
watch limitless

Dear homies/bros on rvf/furries/shorties/whoever sees this cool shit.

You guys need to love women for who they are man. Your dad was a dick, and you're going to grow up to be a dick to people when you're young to you when you grow up.

however you still respected him for making him who you was
have no rap
be beta to your old dad because he could fuck someone up if he wanted to. he was a gangsta but he wants to relax in his life and get the fuck away from his wife.

game on bitches im dropping out because i was beta too fucking long and im glad shit is getting real

follow me on fucking twitter keep shit simple dont follow the shorties i know
dont try to fight me when i say cray shit fight the frat dude cause hes a fucking faggot!
i need a facebook with my bronies and then i dont.
i keep it the fuck real and virtual at the same damn time
i post pictures with bros and do cray shit with hoes
i dont need a fucking blog im 20!
i got too many fucking nicknames
i am scene gangsta a nerd all of that shit

i got homies online and off
same with the ladies

i dont need to talk to an adult about pussy, i am an adult now because of how i was raised!

niggas act like internet gangstas cause thats how girls love it
we are our own fucking frat! so stop adding new niggas in this forum and start hiding what you've done
we are fucking limitless now
so roosh whoever doesnt respect how i troll cant fuck with me on skype, xboxlive or wherever the fuck i am

im socially independent right now but i still keep it real with who i had right now
wegonberichfoevas!!121
delete everyone's post now so then the fucking blue pillers come the fuck in here and dickeat!
talk to them hoes in spanish! talk to me however niggas!

i questioned my game too fucking long! i wasnt beta it was how i got ass at the time
i can live with a nigga but have a different fucking spot
stop making hoes feel awkward for me

act like how you were in highschool but still be mature when dealing with people
i skipped class so you niggas would understand that rosca is out
play me on xbox and other cool shit
talk to the girls on iPhones i dont need dat
punch a nigga if he tryna mix us but still be chill with me and kick it

[/i]Lock this thread guys and delete all of our posts right the fuck now.
I'm traveling hard as shit and fucking hoes. bro manifesto lets get it. u can understand me cause i keep it real with you but silent around other bros that dont understand our own brocode thats why so many faggotass frats were made. keep all of our warnings at 99% and keep your unlocked and locked phones on deck.

NO MORE NEW NIGGAS CAN COME IN
BUT ALL OF THE FEMALES YES

BUT KEEP US ALL SEPARATE SO OUR HAMSTERS CAN WELL....
HAMSTERLATE

I WANT ALL OF MY POSTS DELETED CAUSE I WANT TO FUCK ALL THE HOES I WANTED. I HAVENT BEEN LAID SINCE 19 ON DA BEACHAND I AM KEEPING IT REAL WITH YOU AND MY FAMLY. THEY KNOW WE KNOW EACH OTHER BUT DONT WANNA GET INVOLVED. OK THATS COOL.

THE MINUTE YOU FUCKING LET THESE MAINSTREAM ASS NIGGAS COME ON THIS BITCH AND START TRYING TO TELL US HOW TO SPIT GAME, THEN WE'RE GONNA HAVE TO RUMBLE THE SHIT OUT OF THEM WHEN WE MEET LIKE HOW I SEE IT HERE ON COLLEGE.

WONT TELL YOU WHO MY FRIENDS ARE IRL BECAUSE I WANT TO KEEP IT SECRET.
WHATEVER COOL SHIT YOU HAD SINCE HIGHSCHOOL KEEP IT ON YOU AND NEVER LET GO
WHATEVER COOL SHIT YOU HAD SINCE COLLEGE KEEP IT AND SAVE IT FOR WHOEVER FAMILY MEMBER WANTS TO BE THERE.
HOWEVER YOU WERE AS A KID BE A MAN BUT KEEP THOSE KID FUCKING TRAITS
TAKE AWAY ALL OF MY POSTS BECAUSE OTHER FAGS IN MY SCHOOL ARE GONNA BEEF WHEN I BECOME A SENIOR I SEE THESE BLUE PILL KIDS WHO LIVED GOOD LIVES I HATE THEM RIGHT NOW.
IM JUST GONNA RELAX AND TALK TO MY NIGGAS HOMEGIRLS BROS AND HOES AND ALL THAT SHITONLINE BECAUSE THEY HELPED ME GROW AS A PERSON
WE ALWAYS SAID RACIST SHIT BUT I LOVE IT.
MY ALPHA FACEBOOK WAS DERAILED BECAUSE NONE OF YOU OLDER PLAYERS WANTED TO HEAR A NIGGA
IF ANYTHING WE NEED A FORUM WHERE OLDER PLAYERS CAN MAKE THEIR OLDER PLAYER JOKES AND NEW PLAYERS CAN MAKE THEIR OLDER PLAYERS LULZ WITH JOKES
WE NEED DIFFERENT EVERYTHING NOW
DONT MAKE BLOGS OF SHIT ABOUT YOUR COLLEGE LIFE THATS WEIRD
BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY KEEP THE PEOPLE WHO HAD GREAT MEMORIES WITH YOU ONLINE.
KEEP YOUR HOES ON FB AND BROS ON ROOSHFORUM
LETS TROLL EACH OTHER TO SHOW THAT THE WORLD IS OKAY
STOP POSTING YOUTUBE MEDIA TO EACH OTHER MAN THATS MAD GAY.
[i]

*keep it real with everyone, stop trying to rock mainstream iphones together, rock whatever fucking phone you want now they got unlocked phones so go cop them
*keep your hoes separate yet bang them at the same damn time
*life is a game lets get it twokin
*takeaway all of the ratchet shit i've done on this forum because at the end of the day, i did all the faggot shit i did in highschool.
*love my mom to death but i argued with her on a email so i would not keep her bizness out dere
*college game is this:
= be you no one cares
= dont walk stiff have your own
= chill in the crib like a internet nerd if you want, if you got a business then you're fucked
= live with a lot of bros but have different rooms so ya'll know what goes down.
=im keeping my parents lifestyles separate but at the same damn time im connecting to them far far far away so they cant fuck with me
=Thats why everyone beefs because they knew at the end of the day.
=make a forum for men, make a forum for women but delete it
=stop talking behind your hoes backs, real players move in silence
= i wanna be connected with everyone but i need to keep them all separate because i know how they all can be
Just be yourself guys but also when we're in a group display your persoanlity a lot more.
=hit me up if i kept contact with you
=Roosh delete and ban members who act too fucking personal if a hoe disses them. fuck em. we need to have a thread where we all have fucking fun
=if i had disrespected anyone im sorry i cant stand people hating on each others opinions. if you want to talk about playing xbox cool, and fucking bitches aiight?
=im glad i got out of my mind and respected everyone here
= i want to playfully talk shit with my rvf bros but act halfway gay because i dress how i want.
= if your parents cuss you out, defend yourself
= create businesses with people who you like and dislike on the internet
= keep it real with the men and keep it real with the hoes
= keep connected with your men and keep connected with your girly friends
= roosh keep the blog and the forum separate.
= i could mod the internet, but at the same damn time i think you older players have more dirt than us.
= i only trolled this forum so you guys would know that we fucked up by telling us dirt
= its a lot of women in power in my school and i want to dip out before these smart women of the future fuck with the bad guys of the future
============
But at the end of the day, all of my older players on this forum are my oldheads. they know my slang i want to know theirs.

so im dipping out of this college and im not taking anymore pics of this fucking thread or any other thread
let the gay ass frat boys you know in your first year do that
its all a cycle with game thats what mixx was talking about, you learn your game by how you were raised once you get laid you are able to do what you please in life because you went so long without pussy and you did what you had to do to get you out of that badass place you lived in.
as you get older in college hoes are going to fuck with you more.
singsourceanddrewkeepyourbetanessupthouguysa re freshmen
==============
We all need man-rants
=============
im going to florida to hang with some rvfers im tired of going to disney world.

ITS ALL A GAME GUYS ITS ALL A GAME
I RECOGNIZED MY GAME SO NOW ITS TIME TO DIP OUT AND RECOGNIZE YOURS
I WANT TO STAY HOME AND PLAY ON WHATEVER SYSTEM WITH WHOEVER I WANT
SO IMMA GO OUT AND DIP AND COP NEW SHIT!
KEEP YOUR IPHONES GUYS NO FOR REAL KEEP WHAT U DOIN. YOU KNOW YOUR STREETS WHERE YOU LIVE AND I KNOW MINE

=====
Game recognized
Now remove all of my posts now so i can just start my innocent
[/size]trolltest on campus.

Nope.

keep my posts guys fuck that
i worked hard to learn my game
now i want to see how all of our games work in wherever we at

Nope.

Rosca you gotta lay off the drugs bro. You've been posting shit like this for almost 3 weeks now. Take it easy man, you're killing yourself.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

We need an emoticon for meltdown.

Its some trippy shit Rosca got going on, swich pills or take some Xanex.

I think this dude needs a timeout. He's been shitting up the forum for awhile now with his nonsensical posting. His heart seems to be in the right place but clearly his brain is fried.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Not cool!

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

verbal diarrhea

Yeah man I got your PM and thought it was kind of strange.
It's weird for me to say this since I have been a problem drinker in the past but take it easy man.
Might want to find a counselor too, the volume of this stuff just seems bipolar to me.

Quote: (11-08-2012 08:58 AM)Merenguero Wrote:  

We need an emoticon for meltdown.

Man and you guys thought I bad. Lol.

God damn Rosca, you need to slow down brother.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

You're making a great impersonation of Great Books for Men (GBFM)!

"Where have all the good men gone? And why is my butt sore? lzollolzololol"

Speaking of which, why isn't GBFM a forum member?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Relatable theory:

[Image: 215499488_8pSZr-L-2.jpg]

Boom batta my ignore list is getting fatter.

Out of control man. [Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (11-08-2012 10:37 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

You're making a great impersonation of Great Books for Men (GBFM)!

"Where have all the good men gone? And why is my butt sore? lzollolzololol"

Speaking of which, why isn't GBFM a forum member?

Who IS great books? It would be great to find out one day. I reckon it's either Roissy in disguise or a feminist troll.

Hey Rosca if there's any left of the stuff you were taking, send some over will you?

What is this I don't even

"Avoid success at all costs."

Rosca has been formally warned and suspended for 3 days, to cool off. This is not the first time he has trolled the forum while (obviously) high on drugs. Any additional transgressions--however minor--will result in a permanent ban.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter