rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Great sayings and quotes

Great sayings and quotes

"Don't make anyone a priority if for them, you're just an option."

Great sayings and quotes

"Treat the queens like whores and the whores like queens'

Great sayings and quotes

''the mind of a woman is always inside the pussy''

Great sayings and quotes

"For every good looking woman out there, there is a guy tired of banging her" Alfie

Great sayings and quotes

Quote: (02-10-2010 07:13 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

"For every good looking woman out there, there is a guy tired of banging her" Alfie

Good one.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure".

"Nothing sweeter than revenge
The vengeance is splendid, your body extended
White chalk and forensics"

Great sayings and quotes

"You can lose a lot of money chasing women, but you can't lose a lot of women chasing money."

Great sayings and quotes

"I love women. Particularly women with black hair, brunettes, blonds and redheads." - MPM

Great sayings and quotes

Men get laid, but women get screwed.

Great sayings and quotes

A drunk speaks their sober mind.

Great sayings and quotes

G that kinda leaves out the balled women, so no Sinead o Conner for you I guess [Image: smile.gif]

“A man is only as faithful as his options”
-Chris Rock

(was someone else that used it in here somewhere)

Great sayings and quotes

"When a man opens a car door for his wife, it's either a new car or a new wife.”

Great sayings and quotes

"A weekend wasted is never a wasted weekend"

Great sayings and quotes

"Apparently, he was not totally ignorant of one of life’s great secrets: women don’t look for handsome men, they look for men with beautiful women. Having an ugly mistress is therefore a fatal error."
-The Book Of Laughter & Forgetting by Milan Kundera

"I am afriad that women appreciate cruelty, downright crelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters, all the same. They love being dominated."
-Oscar Wilde, The Picture Of Dorian Grey

“What do you think, young men? Which is better for you? To search after a woman, or to search after yourselves?”
-Buddha

"I never return to a female a second time. With me at any rate, women invariably pull out all the stops during the first encounter, and a second meeting can therefore be nothing more than the same old tune on the same old fiddle. Who wants that? Not me."
-Bitch by Roald Dahl

“There are no girls with good personalities,” we all say in unison, laughing, giving each other high-five.
“A good personality,” Reeves begins, “consists of a chick who has a little hardbody and who will satisfy all sexual demands without being too slutty about things and who will essentially keep her dumb fucking mouth shut.”
“Listen,” Hamlin says, nodding in agreement. “The only girls with good personalities who are smart and maybe funny or halfway intelligent or even talented—though god knows what the fuck that means—are ugly chicks… and this is because they have to make up for how fucking unattractive they are.”
-American Psycho by Bret Easton Ellis

Great sayings and quotes

"Every man buys sex. There's no such thing as free love. It's no wonder men treat women like assets to be valued and counted."

Great sayings and quotes

A pessimist is a man who thinks all women are bad. An optimist is a man who hopes they are. ~Chauncey Mitchell Depew

Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent. ~Friedrich Wilhelm Nietzsche

They call it PMS because Mad Cow Disease was already taken. ~Author Unknown

A man is as good as he has to be, and a woman is as bad as she dares. ~Elbert Hubbard

Great sayings and quotes

"Fuck bitches, make money."

Notorious B.I.G.

Great sayings and quotes

"I am afriad that women appreciate cruelty, downright crelty, more than anything else."--Oscar Wilde

Rob

Great sayings and quotes

Quote: (02-10-2010 01:04 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (02-10-2010 07:13 AM)Quasi Wrote:  

Good one.

"One man's trash is another man's treasure".

"Nothing sweeter than revenge
The vengeance is splendid, your body extended
White chalk and forensics"

haha, G are you quoting Suga Free here? Rather give you my bitch?

Great sayings and quotes

"But before I hit the border someone give me a quarter, cause I'ma prank call cop shot just for kicks, payback for every time that they called me a spic." - Immortal technique

"And if you go platnum, it´s got nothing to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck." - Immortal Technique

"If I could I would keep this feeling in a plastic jar, bust it out whenever someone's acting hard." - Slug

"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page." - St. Augustine

Great sayings and quotes

Quote: (03-14-2010 08:23 PM)Brandon E Wrote:  

"But before I hit the border someone give me a quarter, cause I'ma prank call cop shot just for kicks, payback for every time that they called me a spic." - Immortal technique

"And if you go platnum, it´s got nothing to do with luck it just means that a million people are stupid as fuck." - Immortal Technique

Hah, Immortal Technique has a bit of Holden from The Catcher in the Rye in him.

Great sayings and quotes

"We have to distrust each other. It is our only defence against betrayal."
-Tennessee Williams

"A competent and self-confident person is incapable of jealousy in anything. Jealousy is invariably a symptom of neurotic insecurity."
-Robert A. Heinlein

"My grandpa asked me one time if I care whether I live or die. Yeah I do. Now it's too late."
-KD Caine
Menace II Society

Great sayings and quotes

"I've missed more than 9000 shots in my career. I've lost almost 300 games. 26 times, I've been trusted to take the game winning shot and missed. I've failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed."
- Michael Jordan

Great sayings and quotes

"Money and women, the reasons to make most mistakes in life."

"Creating a life that reflects your values and satisfies your soul is a rare achievement. In a culture that relentlessly promotes avarice and excess as the good life, a person happy doing his own work is usually considered an eccentric, if not a subversive. Ambition is only understood if it's to rise to the top of some imaginary ladder of success. Someone who takes an undemanding job because it affords him the time to pursue other interests and activities is considered a flake. A person who abandons a career in order to stay home and raise children is considered not to be living up to his potential-as if a job title and salary are the sole measure of human worth. You'll be told in a hundred ways, some subtle and some not, to keep climbing, and never be satisfied with where you are, who you are, and what you're doing. There are a million ways to sell yourself out, and I guarantee you'll hear about them."

"We are not here for a long time, we are here for a good time."

"Politics and crime, they're the same thing."

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Great sayings and quotes

"No means Yes, and Yes means anal."

"Fortune favors the brave."

"I'd rather die enormous, than live dormant"-Jay-Z

Great sayings and quotes

"But a man is not made for defeat. A man can be destroyed but not defeated."