rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

importance of height

importance of height

i think game is important in getting women but just like staying in shape the role of height is also very key to your success. i am 6feet so while i am not tall per say in the us, i feel that way in mexico as few guys are 6 feet and above. its a nice advantage also with being of irish decent plays a role in my exoticness.

maybe this video has been posted even though its dated it helps show how important height for dating with women.

short version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AR3YR1ZTonc

longer version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LwRe6tyq...re=related

btw if you are tall as a general rule you will have more sucess hitting on other women who are tall especially 5.10 and up as guys their height and under usually stick to dating girls shorter than them.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

importance of height

What's with the height trolling? It's the new race trolling.

importance of height

We get it, height is important.

If you're a westerner under 6'0" and you feel that self conscious about it (you shouldn't, but then again maybe you can't be helped), head to a shorter nation where you're more likely to be above average (ex: anywhere in South/East Asia, most of Latin America outside Argentina, etc). Maybe then you'll get over it.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

importance of height

Doctor used to say I'd end up between 6' and 6'6" when I was growing so fast.

Ended up at 5'11 3/4" or something. [Image: angry.gif][Image: angry.gif]

But yeah, if you're on the shorter side, you need to get ripped or something.

"...it's the quiet cool...it's for someone who's been through the struggle and come out on the other side smelling like money and pussy."

"put her in the taxi, put her number in the trash can"

importance of height

Kill yourself if you're under 5'10. It's pretty much impossible to be an alpha or get a 7+ if you're under that height [Image: popcorn2.gif]

importance of height

its not height trolling if you watch the video you are seeing a sociological experiment in play.

Game/red pill article links

"Chicks dig power, men dig beauty, eggs are expensive, sperm is cheap, men are expendable, women are perishable." - Heartiste

importance of height

Old thread on the same topic....
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-5288.html

No offense to the OP but Looks, Height and Fame threads are pointless.

importance of height

Man I am 6ft tall exactly so don't really want to question how important height is to the shorter guys. Is there a lack of midget girls where you guys are? Presumably a girl just wants a guy who is proportionately taller to her? Sometimes I'll get a shorter side girl and she will say things like 'I feel so tiny next to you' which is nice for the ego but unimportant in the game. Seeing how Roosh Niched in tall girls for a while (read his books) I think male height is less important than the forum is making it out to be. I accept it's a natural form of peacocking, much like rooshs recent suit experiment, however since you are here on RVf you should not give a shit what girls are looking for. It's all about what you want, you are 4ft 6 and want a tall babe? go run the numbers game, height is a factor like the thousand other inner game factors, be the best you can be and work the game.

importance of height

I'm over 6' my best friend is like 5' 6" and can run circles around me game wise.

Height isn't that important.

importance of height

I am 6"3'. I haven't had a Chik compliment me ever on my height. Even tho I work as security at a nightclub. Shorter guys pull way more than me.
I think it all comes down to being able to capitalize on one's talent/advantage, whether it be height looks or intellect. Check out roosh's post about a natural.

importance of height

Just buy some elevator shoes if you are not tall enough.

importance of height

Quote: (09-10-2012 07:57 PM)bacon Wrote:  

its not height trolling if you watch the video you are seeing a sociological experiment in play.

No, it is trolling because we're getting threads like this every week from insecure guys who don't listen to the advice already given.

importance of height

I'm 6'1 but get can't get women because my feet are too small. You guys with big feet don't know how easy you have it, and probably don't have any game because they just go straight for your size 14 timberlands. Don't tell me you have game until you show me your shoe size.

importance of height

IMO being too tall (6'2 & over) without enough muscle to back it up, you look lanky, which doesn't help. So it's important to bulk up, hit the gym in that respect.
But it certainly seems that people are making height/ or a lack of it, to be more important than it really is. . .

importance of height

Quote: (09-11-2012 10:07 AM)Rah Wrote:  

I'm 6'1 but get can't get women because my feet are too small. You guys with big feet don't know how easy you have it, and probably don't have any game because they just go straight for your size 14 timberlands. Don't tell me you have game until you show me your shoe size.

you must me trolling seriously shoe size? I am 6'2 and i wear 13/14 and i have 6 notches. None of them made any mention of my shoe size.

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

importance of height

Quote: (10-13-2012 07:26 AM)blackglasses Wrote:  

you must me trolling seriously shoe size? I am 6'2 and i wear 13/14 and i have 6 notches. None of them made any mention of my shoe size.

He was being sarcastic.

importance of height

Height Troll is the new Indian Race Troll.

Edit: Roosh said it already.

importance of height

I think being tall is good but being too tall can also be bad. Especially in South East Asian countries. If you are 6'0 or above, girls may find you too tall. They want someone tall but being 5'6 is considered tall to them! Girls often say 'your so tall' and i'm like 'is that a problem or something?' and they say 'yeah a bit'.

importance of height

Quote: (10-13-2012 09:10 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2012 07:26 AM)blackglasses Wrote:  

He was being sarcastic.

missed that one sorry

Said she only fucked like 4 or 5 niggas so you know you gotta multiply by three

importance of height

I'm 194cm (Google says 6'4½), white. I have no game. I sometimes wonder if I'd have an advantage if I ever got over my insane approach anxiety. It doesn't do anything that special by itself.

importance of height

Quote: (10-14-2012 12:40 PM)Paeter Wrote:  

I'm 194cm (Google says 6'4½), white. I have no game. I sometimes wonder if I'd have an advantage if I ever got over my insane approach anxiety. It doesn't do anything that special by itself.

its probably because your not approaching. I would bet you average a 0 to 1 approach a week.... 0+0=0 or

0/0=0

or 0x0=0

Basically a zero percent chance of succeeding....

Your problem is lack of approaching...its a bit of a numbers game....

importance of height

5'7 and Im asian. It hasn't really affected me much, most of my girlfriends are skinny asian chicks who are shorter than me by a few inches. Men don't let height get to you. Looks don't matter... unless you're too ugly and 5'0 or something

importance of height

Not to troll this already laughable thread, but... xD
Is it true that you, Roosh, are 6'4''?

Her pussy tastes like Pepsi Cola...

importance of height

I am 6'4" and do not believe height is as big a factor as everyone is making it. I have a lot of friends under 6 foot that do better with women than me. Just be confident and approach. Thats what I am working on. The sexiest girls want the whole package anyways (muscle, height, good looks, money, confidence etc.) so why single one out? Use what you got, improve on what you can, and get what you want. Height trolling is just an excuse for not getting the results you want.

importance of height

I'm like 6' 2". I don't think height makes a big difference. I've been outgamed by some short bastards in my time.