rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Manaus, Brazil

I worked as an English teacher in Manaus for a year, and for that time, it was my pussy paradise. To get the most out of this city, you need to speak Portuguese. Almost nobody speaks any English beyond “What’s your name?” Here’s what else you should know.

About the city:

Manaus is the capital of the state of Amazonas. It has a population of about 2 million. There are no monkeys, jaguars, or parrots around in the streets, but it is surrounded by the Amazon jungle. No roads connect Manaus to Rio or Sao Paulo, which are 5 hours away by plane. This makes the city extremely isolated, which plays to your advantage.

I don't want to make too much of this point, but there's no way around it. Simply put, they love white people here. They just don’t get many gringos visiting the city. If you have light eyes or hair, you will get stared at during the day and approached at night, sometimes even by attractive girls.

Weather:

It’s hot as hell during the day (90’s and humid), but at night it usually gets around 75. The temperatures are pretty much constant. Only the amount of rain varies throughout the year. The heaviest rains occur from January through May. August through November are especially scorching.

Where to go:

1) Porao do Alemao : This is my favorite bar, ever. The majority of my pulls happened here. They play rock music, with a mix of American and Brazilian songs (Mulher de Fases, Ana Julia, My Brother). Even though there is an alternative crowd here, most of the girls still wear heels and have long hair. It can get very packed at times. It is centrally located. I recommend Motel Beija Flor for your after party. Open Wednesday-Saturday until 5. Best Nights are Wednesday and Saturday.

2) Kabanas Hall: They play forro here, and the style popular in Manaus is hyper sexualized. You can watch the locals vigorously crotch bump to songs like “Mulher Tem Tres Defeitos,” “Desce Piriguete,” and “Sou Papai.” The club is far away, so you may want to have a car to make the logistics better. I often saw dudes parking lot pimping after the club closed and offering a ride home to anything in a skirt. If you’re trying to save money, take a mototaxi there. Open Saturday until 5.

3) Porteira Country: They play sertanejo music here. Expect songs like Bolo Doido, Tche Tche Rere, As Mina Pira. The crowd here consists of sweaty people dancing the night away. But nobody is dancing alone, as most of the girls are there to meet a man, not just to dance. It’s not as far as Kabanas, but having a car will help. Open Friday until 5.

4) Pegadas Sertanejo: Another sertanejo place. The crowd is a little more refined than the one at Porteira, but that’s not saying much. Other than that, it’s about the same as Porteira. Open Friday until 5.

5) Emporio Pizza Bar: They play forro, and the crowd is decidedly galeroso. There are a lot of young single mothers here, but you can find some stunners who don’t have kids too. It has a much better location than Kabanas or the sertanejo places. End your night at Cobras Motel, and get the “stander suite.” Open Tuesday and Friday until 5. Best night Friday.

The above place all cost 20 reais to enter, and a beer will cost 3-4 reais. I also recommend Dona Know for finding out what is happening in the city. If there is any big event (for example, “Jack Free” or a concert at the Sambodromo) go there. For its size, Manaus doesn’t have a lot of options.

Fire Club and All Night Pub have a richer, whiter crowd. These are places where speaking English is more common, and you can find a high concentration of hotties. However, both of these clubs are places where people go to see and be seen, not to hook up, and they usually have a long line to pay the tab, which I found to disrupt the flow from club to bedroom.

I got my fill at night. But, if you want to meet some girls during the day, I would recommend Manauara Shopping and Amazonas Shopping as the places to go, with Manauara being the more upscale of the two. It’s too damn hot to walk around outside.

The Piriguetes:

The typical Manauara has light brown skin, long black hair, a great ass, a disappointing chest, and Indian features. You can find different physical types, but they usually are from other cities in Brazil. They are easy to lay, and are phenomenal in the sack. A few of them gave me a massage without having to ask for it. Very feminine, but also kind of dumb and flakey. A lot of them have funny-looking faces. Not all of them, but it’s a common enough problem. A surprising amount of them have braces. At night, they throw on high heels and tight clothes to show off the ass and legs. A lot of very thin girls. You can rack up a lot of one night stands with them.

Gaming:

For best results, I would run Uncle Roosh’s world game. When I first arrived, I used asshole game, as I would on American sluts. That didn’t go over so well. After turning it down, I started crushing ass. Compliments work here, as does waiting an hour to kiss her. All the dudes practice caveman game, so if you wait, your girl will inch closer and closer to your face.

Problems:

The infrastructure sucks. After a nice heavy rain, the internet will run slowly or not at all. Power outages also occur randomly. There’s not a lot going on in the city. If you’re visiting for a week, I would go to the jungle early in the week. The heat and humidity can feel oppressive at first. Flying cockroaches and other bugs are everywhere. Few people can have a conversation in English with you. The buses are filled with sweaty people because they don’t have air conditioning. The roads are confusing and in bad shape. The streets are dirty and smell like piss, and there are too many stray dogs. Some of the girls are really hurt in the face.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (09-02-2012 05:56 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Manaus, Brazil

I worked as an English teacher in Manaus for a year, and for that time, it was my pussy paradise. To get the most out of this city, you need to speak Portuguese. Almost nobody speaks any English beyond “What’s your name?” Here’s what else you should know.

About the city:

Manaus is the capital of the state of Amazonas. It has a population of about 2 million. There are no monkeys, jaguars, or parrots around in the streets, but it is surrounded by the Amazon jungle. No roads connect Manaus to Rio or Sao Paulo, which are 5 hours away by plane. This makes the city extremely isolated, which plays to your advantage.

I don't want to make too much of this point, but there's no way around it. Simply put, they love white people here. They just don’t get many gringos visiting the city. If you have light eyes or hair, you will get stared at during the day and approached at night, sometimes even by attractive girls.

Weather:

It’s hot as hell during the day (90’s and humid), but at night it usually gets around 75. The temperatures are pretty much constant. Only the amount of rain varies throughout the year. The heaviest rains occur from January through May. August through November are especially scorching.

Where to go:

1) Porao do Alemao : This is my favorite bar, ever. The majority of my pulls happened here. They play rock music, with a mix of American and Brazilian songs (Mulher de Fases, Ana Julia, My Brother). Even though there is an alternative crowd here, most of the girls still wear heels and have long hair. It can get very packed at times. It is centrally located. I recommend Motel Beija Flor for your after party. Open Wednesday-Saturday until 5. Best Nights are Wednesday and Saturday.

2) Kabanas Hall: They play forro here, and the style popular in Manaus is hyper sexualized. You can watch the locals vigorously crotch bump to songs like “Mulher Tem Tres Defeitos,” “Desce Piriguete,” and “Sou Papai.” The club is far away, so you may want to have a car to make the logistics better. I often saw dudes parking lot pimping after the club closed and offering a ride home to anything in a skirt. If you’re trying to save money, take a mototaxi there. Open Saturday until 5.

3) Porteira Country: They play sertanejo music here. Expect songs like Bolo Doido, Tche Tche Rere, As Mina Pira. The crowd here consists of sweaty people dancing the night away. But nobody is dancing alone, as most of the girls are there to meet a man, not just to dance. It’s not as far as Kabanas, but having a car will help. Open Friday until 5.

4) Pegadas Sertanejo: Another sertanejo place. The crowd is a little more refined than the one at Porteira, but that’s not saying much. Other than that, it’s about the same as Porteira. Open Friday until 5.

5) Emporio Pizza Bar: They play forro, and the crowd is decidedly galeroso. There are a lot of young single mothers here, but you can find some stunners who don’t have kids too. It has a much better location than Kabanas or the sertanejo places. End your night at Cobras Motel, and get the “stander suite.” Open Tuesday and Friday until 5. Best night Friday.

The above place all cost 20 reais to enter, and a beer will cost 3-4 reais. I also recommend Dona Know for finding out what is happening in the city. If there is any big event (for example, “Jack Free” or a concert at the Sambodromo) go there. For its size, Manaus doesn’t have a lot of options.

Fire Club and All Night Pub have a richer, whiter crowd. These are places where speaking English is more common, and you can find a high concentration of hotties. However, both of these clubs are places where people go to see and be seen, not to hook up, and they usually have a long line to pay the tab, which I found to disrupt the flow from club to bedroom.

I got my fill at night. But, if you want to meet some girls during the day, I would recommend Manauara Shopping and Amazonas Shopping as the places to go, with Manauara being the more upscale of the two. It’s too damn hot to walk around outside.

The Piriguetes:

The typical Manauara has light brown skin, long black hair, a great ass, a disappointing chest, and Indian features. You can find different physical types, but they usually are from other cities in Brazil. They are easy to lay, and are phenomenal in the sack. A few of them gave me a massage without having to ask for it. Very feminine, but also kind of dumb and flakey. A lot of them have funny-looking faces. Not all of them, but it’s a common enough problem. A surprising amount of them have braces. At night, they throw on high heels and tight clothes to show off the ass and legs. A lot of very thin girls. You can rack up a lot of one night stands with them.

Gaming:

For best results, I would run Uncle Roosh’s world game. When I first arrived, I used asshole game, as I would on American sluts. That didn’t go over so well. After turning it down, I started crushing ass. Compliments work here, as does waiting an hour to kiss her. All the dudes practice caveman game, so if you wait, your girl will inch closer and closer to your face.

Problems:

The infrastructure sucks. After a nice heavy rain, the internet will run slowly or not at all. Power outages also occur randomly. There’s not a lot going on in the city. If you’re visiting for a week, I would go to the jungle early in the week. The heat and humidity can feel oppressive at first. Flying cockroaches and other bugs are everywhere. Few people can have a conversation in English with you. The buses are filled with sweaty people because they don’t have air conditioning. The roads are confusing and in bad shape. The streets are dirty and smell like piss, and there are too many stray dogs. Some of the girls are really hurt in the face.

Good info!!. I would like to spend a month or more there by December. Do you know about renting a basic furnished studio with good logistics??? (in a location that girls can reach during the day easily and have some nearby places to have a beer with her) in a safe area, I would like to have a place and not bother with the hostel + love motel thing.

are these rentals in monthly basis popular there? .. prices?? ... any ideas?? ...

Manaus Datasheet 2012

What about peladao? Sometime ago i saw some videos of the beauty queens and some of these girls were very hot... are these kind of girls common or are they just outliers?

Manaus Datasheet 2012

I got my living arrangements through my school, so I don't know any recourses for finding apartments. Message people on airbnb, and try to work out an arrangement with them. I would recommend the following neighborhoods, Sao Jorge, Dom Pedro, and Nossa Senhora das Gracas. If you want something upscale go to Ponta Negra or Adrianopolis. The tourist infrastructure has only developed to take people to the jungle, so I don't think what you want to do is a very common practice.

Even if you live in one of these neighborhoods, you will still need to drive or take a cab to the bar. Manaus is very spread out. Your logistics won't be perfect.

I've never heard about that tournament before. I will tell you that the city is not packed with 9's. Most of them have good bodies, the question will always be the face. The high quality ones, when you find them, should be approachable and receptive.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (09-02-2012 07:39 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I got my living arrangements through my school, so I don't know any recourses for finding apartments. Message people on airbnb, and try to work out an arrangement with them. I would recommend the following neighborhoods, Sao Jorge, Dom Pedro, and Nossa Senhora das Gracas. If you want something upscale go to Ponta Negra or Adrianopolis. The tourist infrastructure has only developed to take people to the jungle, so I don't think what you want to do is a very common practice.

Even if you live in one of these neighborhoods, you will still need to drive or take a cab to the bar. Manaus is very spread out. Your logistics won't be perfect.

I've never heard about that tournament before. I will tell you that the city is not packed with 9's. Most of them have good bodies, the question will always be the face. The high quality ones, when you find them, should be approachable and receptive.

Ok Bacchus , so you say as a white guy I can expect to be approached at clubs ... I guess from "pros" as well as "non pros" .... are "pros" straight forward and easy to weed out?, what was your experience?...

By the way I intend to communicate in Portoñol (I am fluent in spanish and I have comunicated with brazilians that way before, is about 70-75% effective when speaking a little slowly), any thoughts on this? ...

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (09-02-2012 07:39 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Nice sheet Bacchus. It is now 100 percent official, from all the info from guys who have gone there, that Manaus is a pussy paradise. Now, if we could only find another city in Brazil that is more modern, comfortable, has better weather and hotter chicks and can be categorized as a pussy paradise,as well. Unfortunately, Im pretty sure now, no other city in Brazil qualifies as a pussy paradise. I think 25 to 30 years ago you could have found several. The closest you will get to Manaus, in terms of banging in Brazil, is probably in a few Northeastern cities or Brasilia. Was going to try Goiania, but I dont get a good vibe from the girls online. So I am going to concentrate on Brasilia and Natal this fall.
Now the question about Manaus, that I consider most important, is whether it is better or worse than the pussy paradises that other countries offer, such as the Philippines, Thailand, The Domican Republic, Peru.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Good datasheet. I've been here a couple of nights after i came of a five day Amazon boat ride. There are some whities around but most are the enviromental friendly backpackers. Lots of couples and not much party people.

I stayed there 4 nights including one in the jungle. On my last night I was planning to go to a regular club and the guys I met on the boat (couple of years older than me/betas) said they knew something good. We went straight to a strip club. Since I shared a taxi with them and I had no idea where I was in the city I decided to make the best of it and slapped big Brazilian butts all night. It was one of my last nights in Brazil and I was headed to Boa Vista, a big city which is even more remote.

I would live there if I'd speak Portuguese. I like remote places

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

I didn't have any trouble with pros. At the clubs I mentioned, I never met a girl who tried to hustle me or asked for money. The case is completely different at Remulos, a notorious strip club located in the center of town. I've never been. [Image: angel.gif] But that's a place where you are not going to fuck without paying. Neil, any idea if that's where you went? That club does attract some gringos, but they are into paying for sex.

The girls who will approach you often are girls that you don't want, and they can be very forward. They're not looking for money, just cock. They want to brag that they got boned by a gringo. It has happened where a hottie approached me, but that's the exception. Most of the time, they make it obvious by staring at you or coming close, but it's still on you to open.

As for communicating, I would recommend improving your Portuguese as much as possible. A lot of these people have never left Amazonas or even talked to a foreigner, so they're not used to speaking to someone with an accent. If your Portuguese sounds like Spanish, people from Manaus won't get it.

Then there's the question of how Manaus stacks up against all the other pussy paradises of the world. That's a question that every man has to answer for himself. What makes Manaus a pussy paradise for me is that I don't know any other place so underserved by gringos. They may lust after Western men as much in other places. But you won't be the only white face in the club, as I was 95% of the time. I was only competing against myself for whatever girl happened to be on the market for foreign dick, while in these other places there will be a greater supply of foreign dick.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (09-03-2012 06:32 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I didn't have any trouble with pros. At the clubs I mentioned, I never met a girl who tried to hustle me or asked for money. The case is completely different at Remulos, a notorious strip club located in the center of town. I've never been. [Image: angel.gif] But that's a place where you are not going to fuck without paying. Neil, any idea if that's where you went? That club does attract some gringos, but they are into paying for sex.

The girls who will approach you often are girls that you don't want, and they can be very forward. They're not looking for money, just cock. They want to brag that they got boned by a gringo. It has happened where a hottie approached me, but that's the exception. Most of the time, they make it obvious by staring at you or coming close, but it's still on you to open.

As for communicating, I would recommend improving your Portuguese as much as possible. A lot of these people have never left Amazonas or even talked to a foreigner, so they're not used to speaking to someone with an accent. If your Portuguese sounds like Spanish, people from Manaus won't get it.

Then there's the question of how Manaus stacks up against all the other pussy paradises of the world. That's a question that every man has to answer for himself. What makes Manaus a pussy paradise for me is that I don't know any other place so underserved by gringos. They may lust after Western men as much in other places. But you won't be the only white face in the club, as I was 95% of the time. I was only competing against myself for whatever girl happened to be on the market for foreign dick, while in these other places there will be a greater supply of foreign dick.

Nice way to put it Bacchus. In most pussy paradises there are a lot of gringos trying to get their share. How you felt in Manaus is how I felt in Davao, Philippines or how any foreign man would feel in a 2nd tier city in the Philippines or the DR. Learn the language well, dont stick to the capitals and you will feel like a king, in these few countries that still offer pristine pussy paradises. Unfortunately, they dont necessarily offer great quality. But that is the reality of the modern world now.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Great info. How did you get your teaching job there? They seem to be hard to come by in Brazil.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (09-04-2012 10:12 PM)lilseezie Wrote:  

Great info. How did you get your teaching job there? They seem to be hard to come by in Brazil.

Send me a private message for details about how I got my job.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Bacchus you were right on when you said the best nights at Porao do Alemao are wednesday and saturday. Went last night and there were too many mixed sets and groups of dudes. Just got kisses and a number. Will try again on wednesday.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

I love Porao, but some nights it can turn into a huge sausage fest. Also, last night was the first night of Summer Fest, so all the sluts went there instead.

You should go to Summer Fest tomorrow. I went last year, and it was a good time. Lots of drunk sluts wearing minimal clothing on the beach. The only problem will be logistics. The traffic in Ponta Negra was a mess.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (11-10-2012 02:10 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

I love Porao, but some nights it can turn into a huge sausage fest. Also, last night was the first night of Summer Fest, so all the sluts went there instead.

You should go to Summer Fest tomorrow. I went last year, and it was a good time. Lots of drunk sluts wearing minimal clothing on the beach. The only problem will be logistics. The traffic in Ponta Negra was a mess.

Bacchus the problem also is that I look too Brazilian....so I dont have the exotic factor like you had. But if there are enough girls that are not in mixed sets, I can game them with my fluent portuguese. Just that on friday night in porao do alemao, most people go out with groups of friends.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Good data Bacchus! You are confirming what I have been told by my Brasilian friends about Manaus. Would be good you and CM teammed up and report back here. I'm sure the damage done will be much bigger.

Speaking of pussy paradises in Brasil, my Brasilian friends keep telling me that the smaller cities in the interior of Minas, Rio, SP and Mato Grosso are very rich in sweet and sexy girls who are just there for the picking. Anyone in here has been to cities in the above mentioned states? That's going to be my mission when I return to Brasil!

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (11-11-2012 09:55 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Good data Bacchus! You are confirming what I have been told by my Brasilian friends about Manaus. Would be good you and CM teammed up and report back here. I'm sure the damage done will be much bigger.

Speaking of pussy paradises in Brasil, my Brasilian friends keep telling me that the smaller cities in the interior of Minas, Rio, SP and Mato Grosso are very rich in sweet and sexy girls who are just there for the picking. Anyone in here has been to cities in the above mentioned states? That's going to be my mission when I return to Brasil!
3 yrs ago when I first went to Brazil (Belo Horizonte in Minas Gerais) I found the girls pretty damn difficult. The quality was very high, but most of the girls I banged were on the 3rd date. So my guess is, at the time, girls in Minas and smaller cities in other regions were not that easy.
Now, since there is so much westernization going on, I can see how the girls could have gotten easier. And with my fluent portuguese I figure I could do well though not at Manaus or Northeast levels.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Great data...extremely helpful. Will be in Manaus for several days this week. If anyone has any extra data, please share or PM.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Manaus Datasheet 2015

Intro
I recently spent two weeks in Manaus. As I did not find much recent information while I was planning, I would like to share some of my experience to help future explorers of this Amazonas city. Note that I have not been to all of the places mentioned in this post. Much information I got from girls and taxi drivers.

Where to stay
The first week I stayed in the Centro in Hotel Saint Paul. Teatro Amazonas can be reached in two minutes. Good location to daygaming poorer girls who live/work in centro. Also cool to hang out in front of Teatro at day and at night. Meeting point for dates is in front of Teatro, then go have an ice cream (sorvete) and back to the hotel.

Second week I stayed in Hotel Millennium in Vieiralves neighborhood. This was great, as you can enter the Millennium mall directly through the parking lot and crossing the main street, you find various nightlife options. Girls often live further north, east or west, so it is easier for them to get there than to the center. The hotel has a rooftop pool and rooms (ask for one high up) have balconies with a beautiful view.

For both hotels, I had no problem to bring girls (booked double room, but arrived solo).

Other suggestions (not been there):
-Hotel Express Vieiralves (even better location than Millennium for Vieiralves nightlife)
-Hotel Ibis near airport (opens 2016, I think could be a good location for going to the big clubs on Av. do Turismo)
-Tropical Business in Ponta Negra (to explore Ponta Negra beach where the wealthier girls hang out)

Where to Daygame
If you have European looks, you can talk to every girl that looks at you (“vi que você olha, tudo bem?”). There are many places to find girls during the day.

Centro neighborhood:
-around Teatro Amazonas (girls sitting on benches)
-Avenida Eduardo Ribeiro (main shopping street)
-Harbor and Mercado (south of Av. Eduardo Ribeiro, poor girls)
-Av. Getúlio Vargas and Av. Joaquim Nabuco (university girls, girls waiting at bus stop)

Malls:
-Manauara Shopping (modern and spacious mall)
-Amazonas Shopping (same)
-Ponta Negra Shopping (more luxurious mall, richer crowd, nicer girls)
-Millennium Shopping (go there if you stay in Millennium Hotel, otherwise the first 3 mentioned are better choices)
-Sumauma Shopping (more remote and new mall, you will certainly be the only foreigner there)
-Plaza Shopping (just hit on the girls waiting at the bus stop in front, not worth going in)

Where to Nightgame

-Square in front of Teatro Amazonas (they had concerts there during my stay)
-Various barzinhos (small bars), all over the city
-Lappa (bad ratio and many ugly girls when I was there)
-Jack'n' Blues (sitdown pub with live music)
-All Night (apparently worth going, high class)
-Copacabana (apparently crazy getting-drunk/laid-crowd, party starts Sunday at 4 pm)
-various clubs on Av. Tourismo (go there by car or ask the taxi driver)
-Porão de Alemão (a popular rock place)

Where to Onlinegame
I just used Tinder. Be very careful about secret internet fatties. If she has only photos with her mouth closed, then she probably has braces.

Where to Date
Don’t do fancy dates. I suggest meeting girls at the mall, as they can park their car easily or get there by bus. Have a drink or an ice cream, then go to your hotel (to use Google translate on your laptop).

I have also met girls from Tinder, who agreed to meet directly at the hotel.

Girls
Typical girl you want to bang is 18-25 year old, white with indian features. She is 160cm (5 feet 3) tall and slightly chubby. She has a cute face. She has great tits and dark nipples (I have not met a single girl with small or ugly tits). Every girl is a student of something irrelevant and lives with her parents.

Girls are notoriously late. If she tells you at 7 that she is getting ready (“arrumando”), don’t expect her to show up before 11. Some girls have the habit to all of a sudden go mute on Whatsapp. And the next day she will write you again for that date she cannot await. Tell her to fuck off (or alternatively come to your place within 20 minutes, her choice).

Manauara girls have shitty personalities too, occasionally trying to be dominant and pulling you around. That’s the sign that you need to take her to your hotel immediately for a rough bang. Be careful, some girls want to take pictures with you. Don’t let her do that, she will put it on Instagram, by some magic means find out your Instagram name and link you.

Good news about the girls here: these girls know how to please men. I have experienced the best sex of my life in Manaus. They suck you dick for hours and ask for nothing in return but an occatinal dickslap. They love the national sex fetish which is licking a man’s asshole. Most girls also like it anal and are into kinky stuff.

Other
-A typical taxi ride costs 20-30 reais. The meter starts at 4 and goes up quite quickly. Airport taxi cost 75 reais.
-You might consider renting a car (or find a girl to drive you around)
-Eat Tambaqui fish. I was at the place next to Teatro with the name of the fish and at another restautant in Ponta Negra (so delicious).
-European looks (I am blond and tall) attract a lot of attention. People will stare at you, however I did only got opened by girls twice during daytime. I experienced people secretly taking photos and putting them on local paparazzi Instagram accounts.
-If you're in Manau, you need to go to the jungle. Walking through the jungle with a machete was a great life experience. I did a 2-night tour, staying in a pension one night and one night “in the jungle”. I wouldn't stay longer, if you don’t like to live without internet surrounded by useless eco-backpackers that do not even know how to light a fire.
-Have a girl drive you to Presidente Figueiredo (or drive yourself, but bring a local girl with you who has been there). I really enjoyed the waterfalls.
-I was taking private Portuguese lessons. Finding a teacher turned out to be very difficult on short notice. PM me if you want the address of the school I ended up.
-Weather was hot and humid, but I found it quite livable. I experienced worse in Santa Marta Colombia and in summer in Florida.
-Although the risk is low, you should be careful with mosquitos. Half of the girls I asked, told me that they had already had dengue.
-Most girls don’t speak English at all

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Remi, if you had the choice between regularly banging young 18 to 22 year olds in Manaus or their counterparts in the Philippines, which would you choose?

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-02-2016 06:39 PM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Manaus Datasheet 2015

Intro
I recently spent two weeks in Manaus. As I did not find much recent information while I was planning, I would like to share some of my experience to help future explorers of this Amazonas city. Note that I have not been to all of the places mentioned in this post. Much information I got from girls and taxi drivers.

Where to stay
The first week I stayed in the Centro in Hotel Saint Paul. Teatro Amazonas can be reached in two minutes. Good location to daygaming poorer girls who live/work in centro. Also cool to hang out in front of Teatro at day and at night. Meeting point for dates is in front of Teatro, then go have an ice cream (sorvete) and back to the hotel.

Second week I stayed in Hotel Millennium in Vieiralves neighborhood. This was great, as you can enter the Millennium mall directly through the parking lot and crossing the main street, you find various nightlife options. Girls often live further north, east or west, so it is easier for them to get there than to the center. The hotel has a rooftop pool and rooms (ask for one high up) have balconies with a beautiful view.

For both hotels, I had no problem to bring girls (booked double room, but arrived solo).

Other suggestions (not been there):
-Hotel Express Vieiralves (even better location than Millennium for Vieiralves nightlife)
-Hotel Ibis near airport (opens 2016, I think could be a good location for going to the big clubs on Av. do Turismo)
-Tropical Business in Ponta Negra (to explore Ponta Negra beach where the wealthier girls hang out)

Where to Daygame
If you have European looks, you can talk to every girl that looks at you (“vi que você olha, tudo bem?”). There are many places to find girls during the day.

Centro neighborhood:
-around Teatro Amazonas (girls sitting on benches)
-Avenida Eduardo Ribeiro (main shopping street)
-Harbor and Mercado (south of Av. Eduardo Ribeiro, poor girls)
-Av. Getúlio Vargas and Av. Joaquim Nabuco (university girls, girls waiting at bus stop)

Malls:
-Manauara Shopping (modern and spacious mall)
-Amazonas Shopping (same)
-Ponta Negra Shopping (more luxurious mall, richer crowd, nicer girls)
-Millennium Shopping (go there if you stay in Millennium Hotel, otherwise the first 3 mentioned are better choices)
-Sumauma Shopping (more remote and new mall, you will certainly be the only foreigner there)
-Plaza Shopping (just hit on the girls waiting at the bus stop in front, not worth going in)

Where to Nightgame

-Square in front of Teatro Amazonas (they had concerts there during my stay)
-Various barzinhos (small bars), all over the city
-Lappa (bad ratio and many ugly girls when I was there)
-Jack'n' Blues (sitdown pub with live music)
-All Night (apparently worth going, high class)
-Copacabana (apparently crazy getting-drunk/laid-crowd, party starts Sunday at 4 pm)
-various clubs on Av. Tourismo (go there by car or ask the taxi driver)
-Porão de Alemão (a popular rock place)

Where to Onlinegame
I just used Tinder. Be very careful about secret internet fatties. If she has only photos with her mouth closed, then she probably has braces.

Where to Date
Don’t do fancy dates. I suggest meeting girls at the mall, as they can park their car easily or get there by bus. Have a drink or an ice cream, then go to your hotel (to use Google translate on your laptop).

I have also met girls from Tinder, who agreed to meet directly at the hotel.

Girls
Typical girl you want to bang is 18-25 year old, white with indian features. She is 160cm (5 feet 3) tall and slightly chubby. She has a cute face. She has great tits and dark nipples (I have not met a single girl with small or ugly tits). Every girl is a student of something irrelevant and lives with her parents.

Girls are notoriously late. If she tells you at 7 that she is getting ready (“arrumando”), don’t expect her to show up before 11. Some girls have the habit to all of a sudden go mute on Whatsapp. And the next day she will write you again for that date she cannot await. Tell her to fuck off (or alternatively come to your place within 20 minutes, her choice).

Manauara girls have shitty personalities too, occasionally trying to be dominant and pulling you around. That’s the sign that you need to take her to your hotel immediately for a rough bang. Be careful, some girls want to take pictures with you. Don’t let her do that, she will put it on Instagram, by some magic means find out your Instagram name and link you.

Good news about the girls here: these girls know how to please men. I have experienced the best sex of my life in Manaus. They suck you dick for hours and ask for nothing in return but an occatinal dickslap. They love the national sex fetish which is licking a man’s asshole. Most girls also like it anal and are into kinky stuff.

Other
-A typical taxi ride costs 20-30 reais. The meter starts at 4 and goes up quite quickly. Airport taxi cost 75 reais.
-You might consider renting a car (or find a girl to drive you around)
-Eat Tambaqui fish. I was at the place next to Teatro with the name of the fish and at another restautant in Ponta Negra (so delicious).
-European looks (I am blond and tall) attract a lot of attention. People will stare at you, however I did only got opened by girls twice during daytime. I experienced people secretly taking photos and putting them on local paparazzi Instagram accounts.
-If you're in Manau, you need to go to the jungle. Walking through the jungle with a machete was a great life experience. I did a 2-night tour, staying in a pension one night and one night “in the jungle”. I wouldn't stay longer, if you don’t like to live without internet surrounded by useless eco-backpackers that do not even know how to light a fire.
-Have a girl drive you to Presidente Figueiredo (or drive yourself, but bring a local girl with you who has been there). I really enjoyed the waterfalls.
-I was taking private Portuguese lessons. Finding a teacher turned out to be very difficult on short notice. PM me if you want the address of the school I ended up.
-Weather was hot and humid, but I found it quite livable. I experienced worse in Santa Marta Colombia and in summer in Florida.
-Although the risk is low, you should be careful with mosquitos. Half of the girls I asked, told me that they had already had dengue.
-Most girls don’t speak English at all

Plus one from me for a nice write-up on an interesting place.

How prevalent are girls in the 7-8 range?

Is it recommended to get medical treatment before arriving?

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-02-2016 06:55 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Remi, if you had the choice between regularly banging young 18 to 22 year olds in Manaus or their counterparts in the Philippines, which would you choose?

Choche, I'm curious - what does the quality in Manaus compare like with Barranquilla and Cali?

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Bangable girls are mostly in 5-7 range and are cute. Very rearly did I spot a stunner. Here some examples:

[Image: 25887rr.png]
[Image: 5wxcfl.png]
[Image: 11hrzlu.png]
[Image: 2vchnbr.png]
[Image: 33cyhcx.png]
[Image: 2jfk5l3.png]
[Image: 2pta1qh.png]
[Image: 30naf5l.png]
[Image: 2l8akvk.png]
[Image: 2i78wmv.png]

I have never been to Philippines, but personally I am more into the cute latino/indian girl looks.

As far as having a blast, I prefered cities like Bogota and São Paulo. Manaus is fine to get laid, but I somehow missed the crazy shit that I like to experience while travelling.

About medical:
- get a yellow fever shot
- inform yourself about Malaria, dengue, chikungunya and zika. When you think you catch one of those, go to a hospital (have some insurance!)
- don't take Aspirin, as contraindications for many tropical deseases. Take Paracetamol instead
- be careful about food, carry medication for diarrea

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-02-2016 11:46 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

Choche, I'm curious - what does the quality in Manaus compare like with Barranquilla and Cali?

The average quality is better in Cali and Barranquilla, but not glaringly so. Also, Manaus probably has the least amount of fatties in all Brazil. But, the ease at which you can bang cute 18 to 22 year olds is what makes it special. There is no drama, time wasted and the amount of flaking is minimal, compared to Colombia.
Believe or not, it was even better 4 years ago... but due to increasing crime waves, some girls have become a bit apprehensive about going out at night, with a stranger.

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-03-2016 08:58 AM)MrRemi Wrote:  

Bangable girls are mostly in 5-7 range and are cute. Very rearly did I spot a stunner. Here some examples:

[Image: 25887rr.png]
[Image: 5wxcfl.png]
[Image: 11hrzlu.png]
[Image: 2vchnbr.png]
[Image: 33cyhcx.png]
[Image: 2jfk5l3.png]
[Image: 2pta1qh.png]
[Image: 30naf5l.png]
[Image: 2l8akvk.png]
[Image: 2i78wmv.png]

I have never been to Philippines, but personally I am more into the cute latino/indian girl looks.

As far as having a blast, I prefered cities like Bogota and São Paulo. Manaus is fine to get laid, but I somehow missed the crazy shit that I like to experience while travelling.

About medical:
- get a yellow fever shot
- inform yourself about Malaria, dengue, chikungunya and zika. When you think you catch one of those, go to a hospital (have some insurance!)
- don't take Aspirin, as contraindications for many tropical deseases. Take Paracetamol instead
- be careful about food, carry medication for diarrea
All the girls are solid 7s, except for the 3rd and 4th who are closer to a 6. That is what one, will normally get over there. The great thing is you can stick to only 18 to 22 year olds, without any problems

Manaus Datasheet 2012

Quote: (01-03-2016 09:29 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2016 11:46 PM)MasculineProfiles Wrote:  

The average quality is better in Cali and Barranquilla, but not glaringly so. Also, Manaus probably has the least amount of fatties in all Brazil. But, the ease at which you can bang cute 18 to 22 year olds is what makes it special. There is no drama, time wasted and the amount of flaking is minimal, compared to Colombia.
Believe or not, it was even better 4 years ago... but due to increasing crime waves, some girls have become a bit apprehensive about going out at night, with a stranger.

Choche, I appreciate the breakdown. Manaus isn't on my list for this year, but will be in the future.