rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Date Bang Recipe

Day Date Bang Recipe

So being that I'm a young guy its in my domain to game 18 year olds (or for you Americans: chicks under 21). I also do a decent amount of online game and I find a lot of them aren't so much into grabbing drinks as they are 'hanging out'. I don't know if its because they still live with their parents or they live far away and don't want to spend the night/can't get back after a 9pm-midnight drinking sesh. I also live kind of far away from most of them, but am close to some good food, the beach, a few bars etc.

The concept is similar to Tuthmosis' first-date bang recipe, but is to be applied to girls under the drinking age or girls who don't want to grab drinks. The general concept is that you meet them somewhere in town for an activity and gradually lead her closer to your place while you are building enough comfort and attraction for her to want to bang.

Step 0: Logistics
- Check out Tuth's section on logistics.
- have a mental list of potential spots you can go to: food places, food trucks, ice cream shops, cool stores, parks, beaches, 'locals only' places.
- an extensive knowledge of your city's transit system. (I'll expand on why I think transit is better later).

Step 1: Activity #1
Because you're going the way of a day date she probably doesn't have enough trust or comfort to come over to your pad to 'watch a movie'. Ask her what area of town she's in and suggest you meet mid way either at a mall, food/drinks place. Anywhere cool where you can do something normal and just hang out.

For example I took a girl to this 50's style diner to get malted milkshakes.She said it reminds her of Grease and I make some related jokes. I also take girls to the best pizza place in the city and make sure to tell them how super secret it is. If they pick a boring slice of pizza I'll make fun of them. I've met at a mall, gotten some ice cream then walked around making fun of the different kinds of people that shop at each of the places.

I like to get them comfortable first by making jokes, making observations and all around talking about nothing before I start qualifying them as a potential partner or anything like that. From my end it makes me feel more familiar with the girl which makes everything a lot easier.

Step 2: 'Neo-Kino' and Wandering
Again read Tuth's description of his 'Neo-Kino'
After about 20-30 minutes (whenever we're done food) I like to get her out of the first location. Your knowledge of the area of town you are in is key, wander around 'aimlessly' showing her stuff and all around blabbering about whatever you want. Now's the time to start touching her, highfives, grabbing her if she starts going in the right direction, extended eye contact, whatever feels real. So far you should keep it light and playful. This shouldn't be too long maybe another 20 minutes or so.

Either here or the next step you should drop some kind of line that you can bring up later to get her to either your place or your area. Say you're talking about movies tell her "we could watch that later/sometime", you could say "its such a nice day we should go to the beach" "you like stamps I have a sick stamp collection" You know the drill.

Step 3: Location #2
I said that you're wandering aimlessly, but you're not you should have a location #2, somewhere where you can do something and get even more touchy. Wherever the place is it should be closer to your place than the last place and it should let you bounce to your place quickly after you leave. It could be a vintage clothing store where you pick out something really ugly and say it would look good on her while you hold it up to her and really insist she try it on. Somewhere where you can keep up your playful vibe. I think next time I'm going to try out an old-school 'arcade' and grab some slurpees from 7-11, highschool all over again.

You could also use this as a chance to "check out" some kind of place you've been hearing good things about.

You could also use this step as a chance to "run an errand" that is a 'DHV' of sorts. Last one I used was "hey I need to pick up some guitar strings there's a place close by, lets go" We went to the guitar store, she asked me all about me playing guitar. I browsed guitars, she wandered off to the other part of the store and I picked one up and started playing, putting it away shortly after she came back (the panties were wet at that point).

You could get some article of clothing or an item for an upcoming trip, or to replace an item you lost on the last trip. You could be shopping for a new tie because you have an interview, exclusive party to go to etc. Whatever it is don't be indecisive with your purchase, wander around for a while but don't hem and haw over what would be a good purchase indecisiveness is a huge turn-off for them.

Step 4: More wandering and bounce to your place
From here get on transit to your place. Say "lets go" and take her to a bus stop/train station. If she asks where you're going deflect or say 'wherever this bus takes us'. Assume she is interested enough at this point to at least make-out with you.

This works best if transit is ~20 minutes to your place. Sit next to her and make the tone more serious, ask about herself, qualify -- date stuff. You should have been doing this earlier too, but now you're more 'chill and relaxed' than playful and energetic. Don't go too drastic with your change, but she should kind of get whats going down. Intersperse this with commentary about people on the bus. I usually say "why is it that only one group of people talk on the bus, most people just come on and stare at their phones too scared to look up. i bet they're listening in on this conversation *looks around suspiciously*"

You should also bring up the bait from earlier "lets go watch..." or "lets go to the beach and drink a bottle of wine"

I'll do this by being really focused on some sort of story I'm telling or that she is telling, I don't look up/around until a stop that is a few before the one to my house. I'll stop and say "damn, we just missed the stop for this cool place I was going to take you to, lets just go to my place and ____"

When you get to your place follow steps 6-10 of Tuthmosis' First Date-Bang recipe and get your bang on, or at least your makeout.

Step 4.5: (optional) beach, park, aka. location #3
Worst comes to worst and she says "I don't think that's a good idea" say "k lets get off at this stop then, we'll grab a bottle of wine and go to the beach/park/wherever". If she still says no to the alcohol, but yes to the location you might be able to get a makeout, but probably not a bang. If she says no to both you fucked up somewhere along the way.

Get more intimate at the beach/park, have a few glasses of wine then makeout. Suggest you go back to your place and work your magic.

Key Points:
- meeting half-way and gradually working your way back to your place without actually saying thats where you're going until later
- the gradual transition from fun and energetic to chill and serious/'intimate' as you get closer to your place
- constantly moving/bouncing her places, don't stay in one place too long
- good conversationalist and verbally quick
- always lead
- assume attraction
- have fun

Day Date Bang Recipe

Great write-up.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Nice little adaptation. This is not just helpful in the states with the under-21 set, but in places like Latin American where the girls can sometimes have a thicker layer of initial reluctance/prudishness that you have to wear down in a "safer" environment. It might a good alternative to propose, for instance, to going out with a group of her friends. Alone, even in the day, is better than with a group of cousins, little sisters, and hens.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Day Date Bang Recipe

Quote: (07-29-2012 06:58 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Key Points:
- meeting half-way and gradually working your way back to your place without actually saying thats where you're going until later
- the gradual transition from fun and energetic to chill and serious/'intimate' as you get closer to your place
- constantly moving/bouncing her places, don't stay in one place too long
- good conversationalist and verbally quick
- always lead
- assume attraction
- have fun

I've had quite a bit of luck with never telling them we are going back to my place and just going there. I've always been driving though not using public transit.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Quote: (07-30-2012 08:01 PM)snoop Wrote:  

I've had quite a bit of luck with never telling them we are going back to my place and just going there. I've always been driving though not using public transit.

My rationale for the public transit is that its easier to get places while being able to touch her and keep her engaged (at least in a city like mine, no parking unless you want to pay $10 wherever you go) It also gives you more plausible deniablity when you say "oh shit we missed the stop for ___ lets just go to my place its a few stops away" With a car you can't really do that, but if the car works for you there's no reason to change it.

Thanks for the positive responses guys. I didn't realize what I was doing until I saw that thread about "what if you're a serial killer" and started re-reading day-bang. At night, in a bar girls know what they're getting into. In the day time they're more into hanging out and not getting their bang on during a first or second date. If you make them comfortable by letting them know you're a normal, but awesome, dude they'll trust you enough to bang without alcohol. 'the cat' is interested enough to come near you but it is your job to make it be comfortable enough to jump on you or be picked up. If you fail it'll run away scared or stay at a distance.

Day Date Bang Recipe

You live in Vancouver, right?

Day Date Bang Recipe

I do this too. Or if they insist, "It's a surprise."

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Nice work dude!

You know I love "day dates"!

Edit: I just read the op again and I fucking love this post!

Day Date Bang Recipe

I like this write up. I'd like to make a few points however, based on my personal experience. When I deal with girls on my campus, it is usually something along these lines as it is easy to bounce them back however, many of the times I will not have the time luxury or they may not have the attention span to bounce from one place to another during the day (this is no problem during the night when alcohol is introduced though). Gonna use some game terms as well for the sake of clarity, meh.

I used to follow something along these lines and I still do here in Cyprus away from university and it is along the lines of cafes, beach bars and whatnot but in order to accelerate the process and involve more escalation/kino, I prefer to make "active day2s".

Here the dating market is saturated with guys doing the same aforementioned things, so I prefer to invite them to watersports (banana boat to jet skis), camping/going to the mountains for the day, generally enjoyable outdoorsy things which we can do one on one or if needs be with her group of friends and my crew (win/win -> social value, buddies hook up and you got a female crew to hit the club up at night and get them plotlines going). I can get my kino in there, no problem compared to being at a cafe where I'm sitting opposite her and I gotta rely on my body language, eye fucking, social value etc. all of which are inferior to touching (escalation-wise). Also, if we are alone, with no one else (you've built enough comfort for a day2 in your own private environment) you can just bang in the car, on the beach or wherever.

Otherwise, you can take her back to yours to shower and clean up and pretty much take it from there (if it's just you two) otherwise set up a nighttime date. I emphasize night time date for 2 reasons both due to the age group.

1. I'm 21, I know that girls who are in this age group have small attention spans as their phones are going off (as is mine) during the day and people are trying to contact you. Unfortunately these girls live for the social aspect of life and thrive upon being social butterflies so no matter what, the time you're going to spend during the day is limited and the odds for pulling girls in this range during the day for a lay is limited as well; they're not accustomed to bouncing venues during day time (Mediterranean girls especially). Of course, this is my experience in Cyprus and in the UK although it is a different ball game on campus and perhaps in the USA too.

2. With the comfortable sexual vibe going on, I can get an older woman to do more than a 20 year old. Sure they are both just as horny, but the younger girls are more hesitant as they have smaller comfort zones concerning same day lays. They will prefer to meet you at the club and grind your dick until you bounce them back home rather than meet up with you during the day and sip on a pina colada at a cafe and be distracted by people you both know hence the isolation, kino-intensive date.

Of course, this is how I operate based on the girls where I am. I prefer to compact the date into one location and then bang seeing as my comfort/vibing game is super tight and kill two birds with one stone by making the date super-escalation friendly. Additionally, I will take them with me when I am going shopping to help me choose stuff and generally day2s which are banter-intensive as well as walking around. To sum up, with girls 18-22 I prefer to take them on dates where we are moving around and being a bit physical (in the same location or whatever.. walking/playing/swimming) rather than textbook bouncing during the day.

Good post btw Western, it falls in line with my campus game more or less where you know the girl is in your immediate vicinity.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Do you walk around with a bottle of wine and some of those fancy glasses? How does that work [Image: tongue.gif]

Day Date Bang Recipe

Quote: (07-30-2012 09:21 PM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

My rationale for the public transit is that its easier to get places while being able to touch her and keep her engaged (at least in a city like mine, no parking unless you want to pay $10 wherever you go) It also gives you more plausible deniablity when you say "oh shit we missed the stop for ___ lets just go to my place its a few stops away" With a car you can't really do that, but if the car works for you there's no reason to change it.

Thanks for the positive responses guys. I didn't realize what I was doing until I saw that thread about "what if you're a serial killer" and started re-reading day-bang. At night, in a bar girls know what they're getting into. In the day time they're more into hanging out and not getting their bang on during a first or second date. If you make them comfortable by letting them know you're a normal, but awesome, dude they'll trust you enough to bang without alcohol. 'the cat' is interested enough to come near you but it is your job to make it be comfortable enough to jump on you or be picked up. If you fail it'll run away scared or stay at a distance.

This is great man. One idea to make the car work would be the famous line; "I forgot something at my place."

Day Date Bang Recipe

I like this outline. I think it would work best in a large city with an efficient transportation system. In Los Angeles where I live, public transportation is shitty and even if you have a car, venue-changing takes a while because of traffic and can be kind of a vibe drainer.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Bump.

I've been using a very similar first date protocol for the past year and a half.

This is how it usually goes down:

5pm: Meet them at Location #1, an ice cream shop I've hyped up as the best in town. The place usually has a line, so I can build some conversation, and then we sit outside talking and people watching.

5:45pm: We're done, get up and start walking. Based on their style and the conversation, I tell them we should go to one of my #2 locations (bookshop, bar, café, health store). During the walk, I point out all the cool spots in the neighborhood.

6pm: Get to Location #2. If it's a bar, I'll have a water and she usually gets something to drink; if it's a bookshop I'll show her some cool photography or cooking books and ask her to show me her favorite books, etc.

7pm: Leave Location #2, invite her over to my place for coffee/Netflix/joint. "Well, how far is it?". She doesn't know it, but we've been walking towards my apartment the whole time. At that point, it's a 5-10min walk, so absolute no brainer.

What I love about this little recipe:

- Girls agree to meet during the day, so their defenses are low. As if thinking, "we'll, it will be light out. We're not having sex during the day". However, I always make sure to meet them LATE afternoon. What that means is, by the time we're in location #2 or leaving it, it's dark out.

Just like with the Tuth's First Date Recipe, because we've been hanging during the day, and it's now night, and we've been through multiple locations, the time we've spent together seems much longer than it actually is. She's super comfortable with me and very willing to go to my place.

- They may or may not know I live in the region where we're scheduled to meet, but they don't know how close my house is and I don't bother to clear it up.

- The path between Location #1 and my crib can be customized according to the girl, so I always make sure to taylor it to get the most out of the situation. The key is - anywhere I go after Location #1 we're closer and closer to my house.

- Very cheap (maximum cost is two ice cream cones and a water), fun, and allows me to get to know the girl better - which I love because I'm more of a repeat than ONS guy, so I'm always screening for keepers.

- Since I don't drink and have an overall very healthy lifestyle (wake up early, exercise a lot, eat clean, etc), I try to avoid sleeping late or hanging out where drunks congregate.

By doing this recipe, I can accomplish all of those and be done banging them multiple times by midnight or 1am at the latest. They usually leave and I get a good night of sleep by myself.

Day Date Bang Recipe

This stuff has been covered in the mystery method a long time ago. It's usually a good idea to switch venues in order to make the date more memorable but that's far from being a recipe for getting her wet. Unless she's head over heels it's unlikely she'll accept to go home with you after just 2 hours. There's just not enough time to build comfort. If you do manage to do that on a consistent basis that means your game or looks/status must be 10/10 and the venue change won't matter, you could sit in a bus station for 2 hours and she'd still accept.

Day Date Bang Recipe

Great stuff here. I've been doing a condensed version of this (mainly with online prospects where I want to exert as little effort as possible due to flaking and post-date ghosting), but with less location hopping (usually one or two tops) a block or two away from my place. Hasn't been an issue getting girls back to my pad and banging (i usually serve drinks/wine once we get to my place- sometimes dropping it as bait earlier in the interaction), but occasionally LMR ensues or it doesn't go beyond a make out.