rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Just Be A Dickhead

Just Be A Dickhead

I was reading through xsplats thread about being in 'love at first sight' mode and elmech said something that was simple but really insightful for me:

Quote:Quote:

Bottom line: You have to be a dick here but lucky for me I am by nature a total dick.

I know it sounds stupid, but that was something that helped tie all my thoughts together.

Being raised as a nice guy, you never learn to do this. You're never put in a social situation where you have to lead and do the work, you always just passively follow. You never learn to be the cheeky dickhead.

It's just the type of attitude that most Western girls love because a guy who always puts his own needs and amusement first is attractive. Dickheads are self-centred, good at teasing, carefree, always able to have fun in a situation.

I've been lucky enough to have 2 good friends who were dickheads, and they both did really well with girls.

It's a very different mindset to shift into, but after you've been around it for a while you understand how to use it to your advantage.

Just Be A Dickhead

The advantages are obvious, but for those not by nature dickheads, it takes time and conscious effort to be like that. However, it is possible to change and become a dickhead if you just keep consistently doing dickhead things.

Just Be A Dickhead

Being a dick is not going to be easy for someone programmed to be nice. You're going to have to think in doubletime 24/7.

Throw any type of scenario at me and I'll tell you how I would respond.
I've already been a dick 3 times to day at 10 am. I'll run it down..
One of my guys was on his cell in my office when I got to work. I walked up to him and closed his phone and put it outside while he was talking.
A girl text me Do you want to go out tonight or I'm going to make other plans at 919 am. I sent back FUCK YOU AT 9AM
Another girl who likes me keeps talking about dumping her BF and kinda wants to know if she did would I date her. She text me Tell me please I'm about ready to kick him to the curb. I sent back YES come to my house at lunch. Do I want to date her? No but could deal with a lunch fuck today.

Ask me.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 09:17 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

. Do I want to date her? No but could deal with a lunch fuck today.

Ask me.

Jesus, this guy is a genius. OK, I've suffered for years from niceguyitis. One of the problems I've had is that even chicks that are big sluts sense when you are a nice guy and actually don't want to hurt you since you don't really turn them on anyway.
Hot for my housemate, moving out in a month so I don't really care if I alienate her.

She's a spoiled Ivy League grad , a 6, but I have similar status.

Hanging out with her and her gay male friend, me was mocking her, talking about the married dick she was getting in Africa when she was with an NGO. Called her a big slut and she meekly tried to defend herself.

Sometimes she cues but otherwise is distant.

I'd rather make a pass outside the house, I just feel I'd rather attack her where she can flee haha.

Guys, please don't use that stupid phrase "Don't shit where you eat." I understand it, I usually agree with it, but-- hey, I'm learning to be a dick so why should I listen you YOU?

Just Be A Dickhead

What's the question? Being a dick is not about below the belt sex shit talk like that African shit you were talking. Treating her gay friend like like a 7 year old girl is.

Just Be A Dickhead

If you've been stuck being a nice guy, and are fresh learning the advantages of being a dick, then being a dick is going to be a huge revelation. It works oh so much better than being a nice guy. You might think everything about your old approach was wrong.

But think about musical range. Do you want to stick with tried and true rock and roll all the time, or would having mastery over a range of repertoires that you can apply with nuance to each fluid situation be more fun?

Think about creating the score for movie. You need that range.

That's really been my problem with trying to express how to retain that intimacy in the context of PUA. We are so conditioned to cast away all traits that were from our bad old beta days. We don't even notice which ones could be useful, if put in the context of our new improved socially adept dominant selves.

Or use a food analogy. A bun is not appetising. A meat patty by itself is not a meal. Put together the whole hamburger and you've got something that appeals to everyone.

Sure, it's easier to sell yourself as a meat patty than it is to sell yourself as a bun. But you'll get a way stronger reaction selling the full well rounded meal. Include fries and a shake if you can.

But really I don't even think it boils down to a sales issue. We learn that women are not reliable to be vulnerable with. They cheat and lie and are hypergamous whores, to some degree - all of them. So the better we get with women, the more we know them, then we just don't even want to get intimate with them anymore.

Personally, I view this as a lifestyle and life satisfaction choice. I equate intimacy with hedonism, and have decided that is important to retain my ability to enjoy intimacy in order to maximize hedonism. So I love the bitches, in my way, and to my advantage.

Just Be A Dickhead

This reminds me of one of my favorite Roosh posts, although its coming from a different angle:

The Dick Move

The great thing about being a dick is how much fun it is. The less I care about other's people feelings and do whatever I want it seems like the more people want to be around me and the more fun they have as well.

Everyone wants to be around the dude that does exactly as he pleases because he's having fun and its contagious.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 10:40 AM)Blunt Wrote:  

This reminds me of one of my favorite Roosh posts, although its coming from a different angle:

The Dick Move

The great thing about being a dick is how much fun it is. The less I care about other's people feelings and do whatever I want it seems like the more people want to be around me and the more fun they have as well.

Everyone wants to be around the dude that does exactly as he pleases because he's having fun and its contagious.

Hahaha! I'm gonna start referring to Roosh as "my manly friend" from now on.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 09:46 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What's the question? Being a dick is not about below the belt sex shit talk like that African shit you were talking. Treating her gay friend like like a 7 year old girl is.

Typo in my original post. Her gay friend called her a slut and dissed her previous affairs, not me.

Anyway, maybe my questions should be:

1) What does El Mech making a pass look like? Grab her and plant one on her? No wasting time with finesse? Or maybe you're nice and cuddly affectionate guy at first...so -- how does a real natural dick get the ball rolling? Does insensitivity have to be ALL THE TIME?

Just Be A Dickhead

No I said you should treat her gay friend like a 7 year old girl. In fact all gay people should hate you. A true dick doesn't let that slide without ridicule.

As far as your other question goes I would say most the time girls move in on me first but I'm the hard closer. If a girl is sitting at my kitchen bar having a drink I'll just push her into my room when I feel the time is right. If she resists I say "shut up" and throw her on the bed anyway.

Just Be A Dickhead

Being a dick is not going to be easy for someone programmed to be nice. You're going to have to think in doubletime 24/7.

Here are the stages I've gone through in my transformation from nice-guy to a dick:

1. Nice guy: Hopeless nice guy, only concerned about making others happy, not being offensive, not making other people uncomfortable.
  2. Corny scripted cockiness: I started using dumb, prescripted "cocky/funny" lines to try to make the 'ginas tingle. Somewhat successful.
  3. Forced but creative cockiness: I started to recognize opportunities to be a prick, and consciously made them happen, sometimes against my will. Pissed a few people off, but much better results with women and strangely, more respect from peers.
  4. Evil woman-hating spiteful bastard: Went into overdrive and became a nasty, bitter cunt. Not a good vibe. Friends and family were concerned, girls were just plain offended.
  5. Well-rounded dickhead (haha): Just not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks and doing what comes natural. Doing whatever I think is funny. Calling people out when they deserve it. Teasing. Being selfish most of the time unless I'm really feeling generous.
These were the stages I went through, maybe other people did it differently? Either way, as e-mech alluded to, it's not going to happen overnight.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 11:43 AM)americanbk Wrote:  

Here are the stages I've gone through in my transformation from nice-guy to a dick:

1. Nice guy: Hopeless nice guy, only concerned about making others happy.
  2. Corny scripted cockiness: I started using dumb, prescripted "cocky/funny" lines to try to make the 'ginas tingle. Somewhat successful.
  3. Forced but creative cockiness: I started to recognize opportunities to be a prick, and consciously made them happen, sometimes against my will. Pissed a few people off, but much better results with women and strangely, more respect from peers.
  4. Evil woman-hating spiteful bastard: Went into overdrive and became a nasty, bitter cunt. Not a good vibe. Friends and family were concerned, girls were just plain offended.
  5. Well-rounded dickhead (haha): Just not giving a fuck about what anyone thinks and doing what comes natural. Doing whatever I think is funny. Calling people out when they deserve it. Teasing. Being selfish most of the time unless I'm really feeling generous.
These were the stages I went through, maybe other people did it differently? Either way, as e-mech alluded to, it's not going to happen overnight.
Sounds like you're there. You can't be too much of a dick but not enough isn't good either.

Here's a for instance. I see a girl heading to the mens room and I think FUCK YOU and stop her then go in and pee on the seat and let her go after. That's not gonna make the puss tingle but it's my inner dick that just can't let that fly. Another girl may watch you doing this and think it's funny or shitty and confront you. Then it's on

Try this..Go out on Friday night and just go, do, say whatever you want to whoever. If you get tossed out of a few places don't worry. Drink what you want and eat whatever the fuck you want. If you have an opinion let it be known. If your drink is weak tell the bartender it sucks and to fix it. Fuck everyone. Nobody gives a shit about you they just want your cash anyway so make them earn it. If you overhear a girl talking shit tell her she has no clue what she's talking about and ask her to leave.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 11:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 11:43 AM)americanbk Wrote:  

1. Nice guy: Hopeless nice guy, only concerned about making others happy.
Sounds like you're there. You can't be too much of a dick but not enough isn't good either.

Here's a for instance. I see a girl heading to the mens room and I think FUCK YOU and stop her then go in and pee on the seat and let her go after. That's not gonna make the puss tingle but it's my inner dick that just can't let that fly. Another girl may watch you doing this and think it's funny or shitty and confront you. Then it's on

Try this..Go out on Friday night and just go, do, say whatever you want to whoever. If you get tossed out of a few places don't worry. Drink what you want and eat whatever the fuck you want. If you have an opinion let it be known. If your drink is weak tell the bartender it sucks and to fix it. Fuck everyone. Nobody gives a shit about you they just want your cash anyway so make them earn it. If you overhear a girl talking shit tell her she has no clue what she's talking about and ask her to leave.

That pretty much sums up Emech.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 11:49 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Holy shit you take it to another level. Mind blowing, and not something I would ever have considered of. A very interesting tool.

Just Be A Dickhead

More dick things I've done today..
One of my guys was bitching and handed me his time sheet at 1130 or so. I paid him and gave all the new work to the other dude. Fuck you!
Told a girl via text the only way she's going to see me tonight is if she gets me a hotel room on the beach.
Another girl text me about spending the night and I said "no thanks" Then she said she wants to fuck my brains out and I sent back bring a hotter friend and I'll think about it.
I'm not even wound up yet...
Edit: I didn't give change to two customers today. 80 dollars. I made excuses when asked for it.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote:peterthephoenix Wrote:
  • Being raised as a nice guy, you never learn to do this. You're never put in a social situation where you have to lead and do the work, you always just passively follow.
    • Being nice and being a leader are independent of each other. Nice guys can be leaders and Dicks can pretend to be leaders and run good ideas (and friendships) into the ground.
  • It's just the type of attitude that most Western girls love because a guy who always puts his own needs and amusement first is attractive.
    • You need specific examples of what you are talking about.
  • Dickheads are self-centred, good at teasing, carefree, always able to have fun in a situation.
    • Nice guys are able to be all of those things you mentioned. Again you have to give specific examples of what you are talking about.
  • after you've been around it for a while you understand how to use it to your advantage.
    • I have never met a "dickhead" I wanted to be friends with and I have zero experience with treating people badly for no reason.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 01:35 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

One of my guys was bitching and handed me his time sheet at 1130 or so. I paid him and gave all the new work to the other dude. Fuck you!
Told a girl via text the only way she's going to see me tonight is if she gets me a hotel room on the beach.
Another girl text me about spending the night and I said "no thanks" Then she said she wants to fuck my brains out and I sent back bring a hotter friend and I'll think about it.
Edit: I didn't give change to two customers today. 80 dollars. I made excuses when asked for it.

Dude you really should start a blog with this kind of material.

Just Be A Dickhead

The key is recognizing who is worth your nice/balanced attitude and who doesnt deserve it.

I was nice to 100% of the people no matter how they treated me for first 25 years of my life. Since then I am nice to people who deserve it and I plough through people who dont.

90% of women fall into category of they dont deserve my niceness. I dont need to know them to know that they are bitches.

Teasing is another matter though. I tease in my nice attitude too as part of seduction. But I am downright nasty sometimes with women. Funny thing is I almost get same positive reation with playful teasing as straight nastiness from women...

The Lizard Whisperer.......

Just Be A Dickhead

Be careful mechanico. You're gonna get some newbies attacked in bars and clubs for trying to copy your style.

Just Be A Dickhead

El mechanico with all due respect one thing is not giving a fuck about what other people think of you and another thing is being a non-ethical person and just being a total dickhead. If you own a shop and you dont give 80 dollars change to your customers, do you think they will be more likely to come back to your shop? Is being non-ethical a good technique to attract more customers and create more profit in the long run?

I think this can be misleading to many upcoming players.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:41 PM)pitt Wrote:  

El mechanico with all due respect one thing is not giving a fuck about what other people think of you and another thing is being a non-ethical person and just being a total dickhead. If you own a shop and you dont give 80 dollars change to your customers, do you think they will be more likely to come back to your shop? Is being non-ethical a good technique to attract more customers and create more profit in the long run?

They deserved it trust me.

Just Be A Dickhead

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:43 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (07-27-2012 03:41 PM)pitt Wrote:  

They deserved it trust me.

This is probably the first time a mechanic has tried to short-change his customers.

Sometimes I just want to be nice to people and have them be nice to me in return. Doesn't seem to work with women.

Just Be A Dickhead

El Mechs style is extremely foreign to me; not something I'd be inspired to try. However I can imagine it pushing certain buttons, especially for a subset of women who really go for that heavy caveman vibe.

I've got my own version of asshole going on, but compared to el mech I know nothing about asshole. I have a short temper, and that works to my advantage, and I take that to whatever extreme the context demands that it be taken to. Pissing on a public toilet seat is different class of playful retribution. That's got to get into peoples minds, which is where you want to be.

I'm imagining that instead of emulating a style that is not congruent, there are some principles in it that I could apply that I'd be happy with, and then take it from there. Maybe basic outrageousness.

Just Be A Dickhead

if you want to be more assertive then have strong personal boundaries and execute them ruthlessly. ex if you can't stand smoking and your chick smokes then tell her straight up she's not your type or something like that. that's not over the top dickhead move but still gets the message across very well. little things like without doing anything try hard will make the difference for sure

Just Be A Dickhead

i'm moving in with a bunch of roommates that are straight FAGGOTS come fall semester. i'm thinking of just being a straight dickhead to get my point across or else i'll be annoyed 24/7 due to their faggotry.