rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Fight Videos

Fight Videos

After watching "Talk shit, get hit" yesterday:

I ended up watching fight videos on YouTube for about 30 minutes...strangely addictive. I found this one, where this guy beats the shit out of some dudes hitting his buddy. That's what real friends are for.

Anyone else got any good ones?

Fight Videos

You should check out spring break fight vids, a real goldmine when it comes to fight vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5oo_Kgnz...r_embedded
this one's pretty nasty, guy steps up for his friend and gets swarmed

Fight Videos

You guys obviously havent heard of worldstarhiphop

I am the cock carousel

Fight Videos

my people .. :\n

I am the cock carousel

Fight Videos

For real fights - check out Felony Fights. Nothing better than watching 2 grown men who know what they're doing go at it. I can't put anythong on here because I'm on my phone.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 03:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

For real fights - check out Felony Fights. Nothing better than watching 2 grown men who know what they're doing go at it. I can't put anythong on here because I'm on my phone.

Felony Fights is no joke. This is the most brutal ass whipping I've ever seen in a street fight. I felt bad for the guy:

Fight Videos

Fat bitch gets hit

I am the cock carousel

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 02:37 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

You should check out spring break fight vids, a real goldmine when it comes to fight vids

Taking a cheap shot on someone who doesn't want to fight is a bitch move. That black dude in the hat thinks he's tough, when he's got 3 friends to back him up. Notice the guys he's talking shit to, look like puny guys who don't have much fight experience, from their body language you can tell they don't want to fight.

Then the black dude goes ape shit, on the guys friend and could have easily beaten him badly enough to need medical attention. Dude is like fucking wild animal, one day he'll step to the wrong guy, and he'll be on the receiving end.

That's why I don't talk shit to people and avoid confrontation, it's not worth getting a broken nose, knocked out teeth, facial reconstructive surgery, etc.

Even if you're a black belt in a legit martial art, if you get caught with a cheap shot, it could be lights out.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 03:14 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2012 03:05 PM)houston Wrote:  

Felony Fights is no joke. This is the most brutal ass whipping I've ever seen in a street fight. I felt bad for the guy:

looks to me like it was the fall to the concrete after that punch that hurt him more than the punch itself.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 02:42 PM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

You guys obviously havent heard of worldstarhiphop

I love worldstar! They got some great fights on there. I'll post them on this thread

Fight Videos

This is one of my favorites:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHG2Us4_Js4

This one is a classic:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d3KM_OMOxk

This one is good, too:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6Vy6-vvoBY

I'm a lifelong martial artist who cringes when guys argue over the "best" martial art.

The guy with training is always going to beat the guy without any martial arts training.

Sure, the kung fu guy is going to lose to the BJJ guy or boxer. UFC 1 and numerous "Gracie in Action" videos prove that.

But if you're not training anything, you're going to lose to the guy who is training something.

So just stop arguing and get your ass to the gym for six months.

Fight Videos

There's a great one with a young buck from Houston boxing 3 guys in a row with no break. Dude has some serious hands on him the way he's manuevering and getting his hits in. I need to post that one and some good Felony Fights tonight from my laptop.

If anyone wants to put up the Houston one, look up Homer vs. 3 guys. I think he's wearing a black shirt in it or wife beater.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 04:30 PM)OGNorCal707 Wrote:  

Quote: (05-28-2012 02:37 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

That's why I don't talk shit to people and avoid confrontation, it's not worth getting a broken nose, knocked out teeth, facial reconstructive surgery, etc.

Even if you're a black belt in a legit martial art, if you get caught with a cheap shot, it could be lights out.

The most important thing I learned in 8 years of martial arts is how to avoid a fight. It's usually something simple, like making strong eye contact or crossing the street when you don't need to. When you fight all the time, you develop a 6th sense about these things.

The dude in OP's first video is a pussy. That's why you never let a man you don't know put his hands on you. I even tell guys that are being friendly towards me that I don't feel comfortable being touched. Either they apologize and we move on, or they get aggressive and step into my world.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Fight Videos

Personally, I think EVERY guy should be in a couple of fights in his lifetime. I just assumed every guy boxed some in his younger days but I guess not after talking to people after high school.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 09:16 PM)houston Wrote:  

I think EVERY guy should be in a couple of fights in his lifetime

Completely agreed.

I'd even expand it to say that a man should deliver at least one good ass-kicking in his lifetime, and receive at least one good ass-kicking in his lifetime.

I've experienced both. Builds character.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Fight Videos

In my experience (haven't fought since high school but I got in a few good ones) the most pissed off person wins. That's where I see martial arts coming up short, is they fixate on control. I got up to black belt in taekwondo and I'm definitely thankful for learning how to punch properly and kick properly, but that's about it. Developing a wire trigger temper is crucial. If you sense a fight coming, open up the flood locks and let your hate out. The guy that's honestly trying to kill the other one will probably win.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 09:16 PM)houston Wrote:  

Personally, I think EVERY guy should be in a couple of fights in his lifetime. I just assumed every guy boxed some in his younger days but I guess not after talking to people after high school.

I agree with this to an extent, I think it's good to get in a few fights growing up as a kid into your teenage years. But, now that I'm a grown adult, I know what kind of damage can be done in a street fight. A couple weekends a go I witnessed a yoked out white dude with tats all over his neck, cold knock out a mexican guy, and kick him full force twice in the face/temple.

I didn't want to look at the guy's face, but I'm sure it wasn't good, eventually an ambulance came and took the guy to the hospital. You might walk away with a black eye, bloody lip, or swollen bruised face, or you might get your teeth knocked out, jaw broken, or worst case brain damage from kicks to the temple.

Factor that reality in, and consider hospital bills, losing your job, or getting arrested. Shit you might win the fight, fuck the guy up, and get arrested fleeing the scene. Next thing you know you're sitting in jail, gotta pay bail bondsmen, lawyers, and possibly hospital bills. I might sound like a pussy to some, but it ain't worth it in my book.

I suggest guys take some boxing or martial arts classes, and do their sparring on the mat. If you really want to fight and test your skills, then amateur MMA bouts are pretty much everywhere now a days.

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 10:17 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

In my experience (haven't fought since high school but I got in a few good ones) the most pissed off person wins. That's where I see martial arts coming up short, is they fixate on control. I got up to black belt in taekwondo and I'm definitely thankful for learning how to punch properly and kick properly, but that's about it. Developing a wire trigger temper is crucial. If you sense a fight coming, open up the flood locks and let your hate out. The guy that's honestly trying to kill the other one will probably win.

That's what my boxer friend told me. You got to go in there with the mentality that you're going to kill the other guy.

Fight Videos

they should shoot that felon fights on a dirt road or something other than concrete. seriously.

Fight Videos

That spring break video is full of pussies. Lol it's real easy to start throwing punches and talk shit when you have 6 of your boys behind you. I hate seeing shit like that because I've been in the same situation and theres nothing you can do against 6 or more fists. Still watching all the videos in here....and looking for good clips to add.

Sourecode those videos suck. That's why we haven't put any up from world star hip hop.

This is the clip with Homer. Good clip!!

Fight Videos

Here you go Houston:

Don't let this be you:

Probably the best vid on the web (note the black bitch who instigates the fight, then tries to say "I got video we can press charges"):

Fight Videos

Quote: (05-28-2012 08:11 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

Sure, the kung fu guy is going to lose to the BJJ guy or boxer. UFC 1 and numerous "Gracie in Action" videos prove that.

How is BJJ effective in a situation where it's an all out huge brawl, or when it's two against one? You can get the guy on the ground and get him into a submission lock, only to have his homie kick you in the back of the head.

Not to hate, but let's be realist here, one on one in the cage is different, then all the variables you'll encounter on the street.

Fight Videos

lmao at that skinhead biting the guy's face. he's absolutely right - there's no rules in a street fight so do what you gotta do.

Fight Videos

the felony fight vids are vicious man! As to wether it's worth it or not I completely agree with what OGNorCal said: it's never worth it. There isn't a winner in street fights there's only the guy who walks away with broken teeth/black eyes/possibly irreparable damage and the guy who's now in deep trouble because he could get charges pressed against him and other shit

Fight Videos

What kind of faggot kicks an unconscious person in the head.