rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

29-Year-Old Female Olympic Sprinter: Saving Virginity for Husband
9-Year-Old Female Olympic Sprinter: Saving Virginity for Husband
Whack or legit?

Judging from the pics, most of us would bang, but that wall is getting closer.

Full-text Article

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
The real question is, how many times has she taken it up the ass? Personally, I'd rather have a girl who had sex with dudes before than a chick who just exclusively took it up the ass lol.....Well, for marriage (yeah right) at least. Wouldn't mind a chick who exclusively takes it up the ass to invade my condo for a weekend.
Quote: (05-24-2012 01:02 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The real question is, how many times has she taken it up the ass? Personally, I'd rather have a girl who had sex with dudes before than a chick who just exclusively took it up the ass lol.....Well, for marriage (yeah right) at least. Wouldn't mind a chick who exclusively takes it up the ass to invade my condo for a weekend.

Even if she hasn't taken it up the ass (which, let's be honest, she may not have) she definitely has sucked mad snake. In my view, saving "virginity" like this (i.e., for this long) is really a hallow, misplaced gesture this day and age. In a world replete with nasty sluts, she's screwed herself (no pun intended). That's why she's rapidly approaching spinsterhood, despite bringing--at least apparently--way more than the average American girl to the table.

It's a bit like me walking around in a cape, monocle, and top hat and being a "true gentlemen" to women. Cool, but unappreciated and anachronistic. I would also never get laid. Adapt or die.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter
She seems sincere, and contrary to what the manosphere may say, there isn't much cachet to saying "I'm a virgin" for a secular American woman. There's no 'Celibacy and the City' glamorizing abstinence. So I don't see a strong popular incentive for women to lie about it. None of us can speak for her case - but if you showed me 100 women like that, I'm confident most would be genuine. Being an Olympic athlete though - she has no shortage of tempting offers I'm sure, making her claim more incredible i.e. hard to believe.

She's pretty masculine, but her ability to joke at her own expense - nominating herself as a '30 year old virgin' - is a little endearing. As the 'online hamster' thread shows, fewer and fewer women are even remotely capable of that.

On the one hand, I want to say her modesty is the result of seeing guys blow her off because she wouldn't fuck. On the other hand, I know plenty of girls who are virgins for religious reasons, who are no less entitled than secular girls. These girls though date guys who are equally celibate, usually, so they don't suffer much over it. This athlete doesn't have the entitled religious princess attitude either.

Marriage is not in my plans for the foreseeable future, but if it was, I think I could manage waiting until the engagement. Girls can be sexual without ever having had sex. And if she was doing it for the right reasons, like this athlete seems to be, it'd be a big plus in my book. Appearing semi-nude in ESPN is a bit of a red flag though.

Quote:Quote:

Even if she hasn't taken it up the ass (which, let's be honest, she may not have) she definitely has sucked mad snake. In my view, saving "virginity" like this (i.e., for this long) is really a hallow, misplaced gesture this day and age. In a world replete with nasty sluts, she's screwed herself (no pun intended). That's why she's rapidly approaching spinsterhood, despite bringing--at least apparently--way more than the average American girl to the table.

I'd agree that her mistake was in waiting. But I take a pretty benign view of girls sucking dick to fend off fucking, as long as it's dick from long-term boyfriends, and not the flavor of the night. All things considered, sucking a couple dicks with a hymen intact is still worlds away from five, ten or fifteen dicks pounding that pussy.

But, much as we might like to deny it, she still has options. She's attractive, fit, and accomplished, and I'm sure there are plenty of decent respectable guys who'd date her, and I don't say that disparagingly of them.
Quote: (05-24-2012 01:16 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Even if she hasn't taken it up the ass (which, let's be honest, she may not have) she definitely has sucked mad snake.
Back in my early years of college, there were a few girls who pulled shit like that. You sort of lose your virginity by default when you let a half dozen guys fuck your ass. She is a very masculine looking woman. That jaw could double as a set of bolt cutters.
Where is everyone meeting virgins who take it up the ass like nothing?
She be sprinting to dick!

Nope.
It says a lot about how warped the sexual market has become if a woman saving herself for marriage is no longer an optimal, or even just a good strategy for landing a good man. Of course, women started this process.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before
Quote: (05-24-2012 01:43 AM)houston Wrote:  

Your local church? Mormon maybe?
Quote: (05-24-2012 01:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

It says a lot about how warped the sexual market has become if a woman saving herself for marriage is no longer an optimal, or even just a good strategy for landing a good man. Of course, women started this process.

It shows how warped the "manosphere" has become that "players" can't even believe a woman would save theirself for marriage anymore. Whether any of you people can believe it or not, there are women out there in this world (even in American society) who have the self discipline to do it without taking it up the ass every day. And on top of that,believe it or not, every women on the Earth is not evil.

Sometimes this crowd is really way too quick to jump on the woman-bashing bandwagon. Some women cheat. Some women don't. Some women will suck any dick that flops out in front of them. Some women go celibate for years between relationship (shit, some goodlooking guys aren't even interested in much sex, as evidenced by the stories passed on by their buddies on this forum).

Some women are hot and bitchy. Some are ugly and sweet. Some are ugly and bitchy. Some are hot and sweet.

Some are, gasp, human.

People are different from each other - whether male of female...Chill out fellas. Whether your attitude towards women comes from getting shut out too many times or sleeping with too many women who have no respect for themselves, it might pay to slow down for a sec and look from another angle. Don't sit here and tell me about your success and how many women you've been with. It still pays to realize where your blind spots are (in life, at least).

Life is too short to be so cynical...

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
The taking it up the ass thing is mostly a joke bro. Of course there are good girls out there, probably more so in religious communities, that save themselves for marriage completely. I think it goes without saying that not every chick saving it for marriage takes it up the ass like crazy. You're reading too much into this one.
Quote: (05-24-2012 02:34 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Quote: (05-24-2012 01:43 AM)houston Wrote:  

Your local church? Mormon maybe?

Greece? (hence the term...)

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?
Quote: (05-24-2012 02:50 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

The taking it up the ass thing is mostly a joke bro. Of course there are good girls out there, probably more so in religious communities, that save themselves for marriage completely. I think it goes without saying that not every chick saving it for marriage takes it up the ass like crazy. You're reading too much into this one.

Fair enough. But my comments weren't directed at you specifically bro. Kind of just venting because I come to this forum for the out-of-the-box thinking but all too often lately find people just confining themselves to a different box than the rest of society does. Are we here to get off everyone else's bandwagons or just ride our own?

If you can't see that tendency here, perhaps you're just not reading enough into it, IMHO. And I think challenging it should be a part of this community if it's worth anything.

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling
I'm sure she's got a massive dildo collection, so her pussy is probably virgin no more. [Image: banana.gif][Image: banana.gif]
Quote: (05-24-2012 02:45 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

It shows how warped the "manosphere" has become that "players" can't even believe a woman would save theirself for marriage anymore. Whether any of you people can believe it or not, there are women out there in this world (even in American society) who have the self discipline to do it without taking it up the ass every day. And on top of that,believe it or not, every women on the Earth is not evil.

Sometimes this crowd is really way too quick to jump on the woman-bashing bandwagon. Some women cheat. Some women don't. Some women will suck any dick that flops out in front of them. Some women go celibate for years between relationship (shit, some goodlooking guys aren't even interested in much sex, as evidenced by the stories passed on by their buddies on this forum).

Some women are hot and bitchy. Some are ugly and sweet. Some are ugly and bitchy. Some are hot and sweet.

Some are, gasp, human.

People are different from each other - whether male of female...Chill out fellas. Whether your attitude towards women comes from getting shut out too many times or sleeping with too many women who have no respect for themselves, it might pay to slow down for a sec and look from another angle. Don't sit here and tell me about your success and how many women you've been with. It still pays to realize where your blind spots are (in life, at least).

Women set the sexual marketplace. Men are reactive.

We become "warped" because that's what women have made us.

If all women started doing this, men would change and not be so "warped."

Regardless, women who stay "virgins" yet still take it in the butt or suck cock are violating the spirit of virgitinity and thus are little better than non-virginal sluts.
Quote: (05-24-2012 02:58 AM)Beyond Borders Wrote:  

Fair enough. But my comments weren't directed at you specifically bro. Kind of just venting because I come to this forum for the out-of-the-box thinking but all too often lately find people just confining themselves to a different box than the rest of society does. Are we here to get off everyone else's bandwagons or just ride our own?

If you can't see that tendency here, perhaps you're just not reading enough into it, IMHO. And I think challenging it should be a part of this community if it's worth anything.

I feel ya. One of my biggest pet peeves of this forum (which is still awesome) is that some guys are jaded towards women to the point of treating them badly for no reason. For me, I don't want to hurt any girls feelings. Especially not a girl that legitimately likes me. If a girl treats me like shit, I will fling it back at her. But I won't treat a woman badly, or hurt her feelings where avoidable, otherwise. I'm a big believer in treating people how you would like to be treated.
Quote: (05-24-2012 03:27 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

I'm a big believer in treating people how you would like to be treated.

There's definitely a very spiritual side of life that a lot of otherwise smart guys seem to ignore even as they focus on every other aspect of being a man.

Quote: (05-24-2012 03:27 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

this forum (which is still awesome) i

I still agree this forum is awesome as well. There's not many other places online quite like it. But it does have its flaws...

Beyond All Seas

All that built up sexual tension makes her run fast

I am the cock carousel
Guys, 30 year old virgins aren't normal, no matter how you slice it. If this were a guy, we'd dismiss him as a lesser beta/omega and be done with it. It's really not any different for this girl. Something is off with her.

She's 30 years old. For most girls, the rationalization hamster hits at about 15-17 which is when they find the guy who they think they'll spend the rest of their lives with. It's fair to say that she's been getting approached for half of her life at this point. And she hasn't deemed any suitor worthy.

We all know what she wants. She wants some super alpha type, but only a beta would marry her, because they're the only ones who will play entirely by her rulebook when it comes to sex.

I can't past her manjaw. I bet her clit is bigger than some of our dicks. I still think she could snap off a master lock better than a set of bolt cutters.
She is full of shit.

1. A virgin who brags on televison about her virginity isn't a virgin.

For one, it sounds like she's trying remove guilt. Innocent people don't need to make a show if they are in fact innocent.

For two, it seems she likes the attention she gets from claiming she's a virgin more than the actual reward of having a loyal husband. I knew several girls like this in college who would tell everyone they were saving themselves for marriage but actually weren't virgins or had done anal.

Yet they would tell everyone they were virgins to receive the social benefits of doing so.

The only way I'd trust a girl was a virgin was if she didn't make a show out of it.

I did meet a virgin once; she was at a bar, of all places, with her friends having a drink. I approached her and she showed me a big fat ring on her finger. She was 24. I told her I didn't care that she was engaged, and she replied, "Sorry, I'm saving myself for my husband."

She was hot as balls, by the way. She wasn't going on TV just because she was hot and a virgin. She did it so she could raise a good family.

2. This woman is pretty attractive. She's a famous athlete who's probably had exposure to millions of different men. You're telling me she couldn't find one guy to marry out of that bunch, during her most attractive and fertile years? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Conclusion:

Come on guys, this is bullshit. She must have fucked up royally with many different men when she was younger to come out on TV and advertise her virginity like this. Big, red flags all over this chick.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.
Quote: (05-24-2012 10:28 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

She is full of shit.

1. A virgin who brags on televison about her virginity isn't a virgin.

For one, it sounds like she's trying remove guilt. Innocent people don't need to make a show if they are in fact innocent.

For two, it seems she likes the attention she gets from claiming she's a virgin more than the actual reward of having a loyal husband. I knew several girls like this in college who would tell everyone they were saving themselves for marriage but actually weren't virgins or had done anal.

Yet they would tell everyone they were virgins to receive the social benefits of doing so.

The only way I'd trust a girl was a virgin was if she didn't make a show out of it.

I did meet a virgin once; she was at a bar, of all places, with her friends having a drink. I approached her and she showed me a big fat ring on her finger. She was 24. I told her I didn't care that she was engaged, and she replied, "Sorry, I'm saving myself for my husband."

She was hot as balls, by the way. She wasn't going on TV just because she was hot and a virgin. She did it so she could raise a good family.

2. This woman is pretty attractive. She's a famous athlete who's probably had exposure to millions of different men. You're telling me she couldn't find one guy to marry out of that bunch, during her most attractive and fertile years? [Image: icon_lol.gif]

Conclusion:

Come on guys, this is bullshit. She must have fucked up royally with many different men when she was younger to come out on TV and advertise her virginity like this. Big, red flags all over this chick.

I'd bet her PR people put her up to it- she's probably got a family friendly endorsement on the line.
Quote: (05-24-2012 03:15 AM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Some are, gasp, human.

Women set the sexual marketplace. Men are reactive.

We become "warped" because that's what women have made us.

If all women started doing this, men would change and not be so "warped."

Regardless, women who stay "virgins" yet still take it in the butt or suck cock are violating the spirit of virgitinity and thus are little better than non-virginal sluts.

Exactly. I totally agree with that last part. A girl sucking dick and doing anal is far from innocent and could still be every bit as full of STDs. Who cares if her hymen is intact if she's sucked off and swallowed dozens of dudes. I have a good friend who is with a girl that's a non religious virgin. He boasts about how great she is at giving head and now wants to marry her. I don't see what the novelty is of marrying a virgin.

Also when a girl stays chaste for non religious reasons, I'm sure in almost every case this is a girl that has sexual hangups and issues and she's trying to rationalize it by claiming that it's a matter of values. I don't buy it and you can bet that sex with such women would be lackluster.

Quote: (05-24-2012 01:55 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Some are, gasp, human.

Female typing detected.
Already wasted almost 15 years of her prime of sexuality years.

Wonder what she'll think if her first lay is an utter let down!

"Oh shit..I'm married to him..another 30 years of this shit ..arrgghhh"

She'll start banging behind his back then..or get a quickie divorce and then make up for lost time.
Quote: (05-24-2012 10:50 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

sex with such women would be lackluster.

Assuming you have sex at all. Trauma and drama rhyme for a reason.

Would I wife her up? No. Here's why:
  • Not sweet or nurturing.
  • She's still self-focused and doing things her way in a strident, unyielding manner.
  • Her father's been in and out of jail all her life. Hello, Father-in-Law!
  • One of six children from an essentially single mom, grew up moving between homeless shelters. Family will be constantly hitting you up for money.
  • Jersey Shore accent and poverty class mannerisms are constant DLV.
  • Déclassé name "Lolo Jones" will be a constant reminder of her shitty, low class origins.
  • She's still trying to fix her parent's marriage at age 30 through her own abstinence and going to church. These aren't bad in and of themselves, but when does she figure out there isn't a causal relation between the two? Age 12-15 is when most kids realize they can't fix their parents, here she is at age 30 and still doesn't get it. Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again hoping for different results.
  • Hope you want a big family, because this girl feels using birth control is a sin.
She wants a Norman Rockwell family with stability. That's noble. But she doesn't appear to bring anything to the table to hold up her half of the deal. Has she learned to cook? How is she with children? Has she ever worked in childcare, as a nanny, a teacher, or even at a summer camp? Can she sew a dress or any clothes?

Um, no. All she can do is run the 100-meter hurdles. Which she fucked up last Olympics in Beijing by tripping at the beginning and coming in 7th. So even though she's devoted 15 years of her life to one limited skill, she's not very good at it. It has no applicability to building a warm, loving family. And frankly, she doesn't appear like someone who can learn new things easily.

Her entire life has been drama and instability, following her Dad around his different incarcerations. Most probably if she really does get stability and quiet, she'll drama queen it up out of boredom after a few months. (Seeing some parallels between her and fictional Megan Draper --a woman who gets the handsome man, the great provider she thought she wanted... and gets bored after a few months with the quiet and starts throwing-the-dinner-plates-against-the-wall drama fights over nothing, cause that's how Mom and Dad related.)

Still, her being in the Olympics and getting this kind of publicity will get her a short term flood of provider white knights wanting to help her. Good luck to those suckers. Even she admits she keeps getting to the three month point with men and they disappear.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World