rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Officialy in the LTR

Officialy in the LTR

So after about 4 months of dating this model, I've had but no choice to make it official. I'm never one for LTRs, but this chick does seem different. I will still continue to keep my game sharp as it is necessary in Miami as well as for keeping hand in the relationship.

Just wanted to thank Roosh and all the other senior members for their contributions over the past 6 months. Without you guys, I would have descended into a perpetual state of betaness. In all sincerity, you all have helped me hook, line, and sinker this one. We shall see how it ends up.

Any other advice/comments about maintaining LTR's with 9s would be greatly appreciated.

"Was this beta?"

Officialy in the LTR

Haha this just keeps getting better and better.

Officialy in the LTR

I'm warming up my finger for this one.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Officialy in the LTR

So now what? Ignore the fact that this was a troll thread and give advice and discuss as usual?

Officialy in the LTR

Quote: (05-12-2012 08:32 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

So now what? Ignore the fact that this was a troll thread and give advice and discuss as usual?

My suggestion is that we can turn this into a Was This Beta?, Part II. In this one, we ask for advice on some really implausible, made-up, crazy shit. Be sure to thank the forum for your accomplishment.

Example:

Guys, I've recently piled up mad paper through my various enterprises of questionable legality. Any advice on how to best spend $15 Million quickly? I'd like to thank all of the members in RVF for helping me come up with the brilliant idea that made me all this loot.

Officialy in the LTR

Hey guys, I've recently started a beachside bar down in Florida called Alpha Beta bar, and it's helped me pull in mad pussy (not to mention a sizzling chestnut brown tan). I'd like to thank all of the members in RVF for helping me develop this idea and steal it for myself.

Officialy in the LTR

He'll just come back like the Indian kid. He loves it like I said in his last thread. I think he turned himself into a default troll. Just post his IP up here and lets see how beta he really is.

Officialy in the LTR

So after 4 months of working on my business proposal and narrowing down the financials, the city officially approved my conditional use permit on my research and production lab. I'm never one for chasing down and defeating bad guys, but Obadiah Stane has gone too far with dad's business this time and has to be stopped.

Just wanted to thank Roosh and all the senior members in providing guidance in the "Everything Else" forum for the past 6 months. If it weren't for you guys, Stark Industries would go down in flames hook, line, and sinker.

Any other advice about fighting crime and developing new suit powers would be greatly appreciated.

"Was this beta"?

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Officialy in the LTR

I recently went to work and ran into this pretty hot girl (not much ass, but still bangable). She told me her name was Katherine, but to call her Kate. I showed her some dance moves and she showed me some of hers. I banged her, and like three of her even-hotter friends, and we're still seeing each other. We're in a one-sided open-relationship. I get to bang whoever I want, but she only bangs me!

I want to thank Mechanico, Athlone, alphamale87, and other senior members of the forum for giving me the manly confidence to drop my best game on this broad.

Any advice on keeping a girl like this happy? I don't want to ruin a good thing.

Officialy in the LTR

He started out accidentaly trolling, but became addicted to the thrill and attention.

Officialy in the LTR

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

He started out accidentaly trolling, but became addicted to the thrill and attention.

I agree, although I sometimes wonder if his original-original post wasn't trolling also. No question, though: he got hooked on trolling. It's a seductive drug.

[Image: troll.gif] [Image: Strip.gif]

Officialy in the LTR

Quote: (05-12-2012 11:55 PM)houston Wrote:  

I [Image: heart.gif] reading troll comments

Officialy in the LTR

Alright guys I need your advice.

I've been dating Kate Upton for about a year now, which is cool because she hooks up with her other model girls and we all have threesomes and shit, but the problem is there are a bunch of weirdo dudes from this internet forum about picking up girls (I know, lame fucks who need to learn how to get laid!) and they keep being real beta and asking my girl Kate out. It's kinda driving me crazy and I'm thinking of hacking the database and getting their real names and posting them to pedophile sites, but I wonder if the effort is worth it for my 2/10 girlfriend.

thoughts welcome!

Officialy in the LTR

Quote: (05-13-2012 06:14 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Alright guys I need your advice.

I've been dating Kate Upton for about a year now, which is cool because she hooks up with her other model girls and we all have threesomes and shit, but the problem is there are a bunch of weirdo dudes from this internet forum about picking up girls (I know, lame fucks who need to learn how to get laid!) and they keep being real beta and asking my girl Kate out. It's kinda driving me crazy and I'm thinking of hacking the database and getting their real names and posting them to pedophile sites, but I wonder if the effort is worth it for my 2/10 girlfriend.

thoughts welcome!

You might have been dating her for a year, but I'd also like to know... was this Beta?

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Officialy in the LTR

Beta guy poses on game forum to seek validation from his fat girlfriend.

Officialy in the LTR

[Image: trolled-softly.jpg]

Officialy in the LTR

Quote: (05-13-2012 01:10 PM)scorpio Wrote:  

Beta guy poses on game forum to seek validation from his plus-size model girlfriend.

Fixed it for ya..

Game is a necessary evil