rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The I-Just-Got-Flaked-On Thread

In keeping with the I-Just Threads (Had Sex and Got Cockblocked), this is another common occurrence worth reporting to the group.

This has some overlaps with the classic What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you thread, except this has the live reporting-feature to it.

I, myself, just got flaked on. I had a date scheduled with Rasta-Man Girl for tonight. I'd hit her up somewhat out of spite for Rasta Man, after he tried to call me out on my game, but she's legitimately cute (see thread), so it's a legit date. I got a text from her like half hour ago saying she got "ropped into throwing her friend a surprise birthday party" and wanted to meet earlier. [Image: lol.gif]

Not one to be double-shifted, I said "let's just do it some other time." Imagine my surprise when she made a specific, soon-ish proposal with enthusiasm and contrition. Given these Text Game 101 rules, I caved.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

These girls need to find a different excuse. I can't even count how many girls have flaked on me with the "it's my brother's/cousin's/dad's/mom's/rapist's/etc birthday" excuse. Bitch, we know you have facebook and that shit tells you about birthdays like a month ahead of time.

Quote: (04-14-2012 04:44 PM)Jackhammer Wrote:  

"it's my...rapist's...birthday"

[Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I just got flaked on last night.

It was a half Cuban half Asian hottie that I met 2 months ago at Subway. She was with her two kids (around 3 and 5 years old) when I met her. Turned out that she was recently divorced and I have spent the last 2 months texting her for a date...

Finally we had scheduled to meet at a bar last night, when just before the date, she texts me that the father of her kids never showed up to pick up the kids for the weekend.

Fauck.

I ended up going out anyways and worked on getting new prospects [Image: smile.gif]

I got flaked on yesterday night. Man my phone game sucked!!!!

I met a girl on the bus, instadated her for coffee, madeout with her, got her digits. This was tuesday. I felt like I could do no wrong and game didn´t apply to me.

Texted her that same night (wtf am I doing) good response but still.

Call her wednesday night inviting her for drinks on friday. (prime night date.. no!!!!) tells me she has a friends birthday at a bar but i could come. I agree (again, wtf! why did I agree)

text her friday at 1PM asking her what bar it was and if I could bring a friend. (shouldn´t have texted so early in the day and shouldn´t have asked to bring a friend, should have just brought him if I felt like it)

She texts me after 40 minutes that her ex is going and it would be weird if I came. I text back 5 minutes later ok have fun

Theres so much wrong with that. Now I just have to wait and see if she´ll text me back and if not try and do a restart in two weeks. Fuck me.

I got flaked on today, sat night LOL.

She was holding hands together with her friend at the club. I broke it and grabbed her hand, told her friend 'I wanna talk to your friend, I will bring her back without any damage'
we kissed within 3 minutes on dance floor.

Before I asked her out, she said she just served her husband a divorce paper.
I suggested to go out to forget about it and have fun.
Maybe she is emotionally unstable right now.....

I think this is going to be a popular thread. [Image: lol.gif]

As with the "just-got-cockblocked" we're about to see real-life go virtual. For every bang there are going to be a zillion cockblocks and flakes.

so... I haven't seen my Dad in a while, he lives about 200miles from where I do, so i jumped on the train. Had been in contact with a chick who had been pushing and pushing for me to come visit her, I kept putting her off, but it's been a while now so I figured whatever it's a sure ting better than wasting 15 hours of my life (drinking + hangover) on a gamble. She was on the way, so I told her I could drop by. I was sure this pit-stop was going to end in amazing pit-fucking. 15 minutes prior, she bailed.

Lucky for us both, my phone died before I could scold her properly.

Today, I just managed to get it on again. Got a booty call from a different girl in my own town! Oh the shame!!!!

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Perhaps try the anti flaking strategy mentioned for dealing with girls from Colombia. That is, to not schedule dates, but to invite them while you are already at xyz place.

For one thing, I don't do coffee dates. Many in the forum agree its not a good way to escalate. Rather, go to a pool bar for example, call her while you are there, and if she asks where are all your friends tell her they had to go etc. plus shooting some pool on a Wednesday night for an hour won't hurt you. Gets you out of the house at least.

girl i've yet to bang bootycalls me over. i change my plans, hop into the shower, and when i'm out, there's a 'something came up, let's hookup tomorrow'. that's a bootycall and a flake in the course of 45 minutes.

i've flaked on her plenty, so i guess this is payback. still sucks. oh well, at least i can catch up on work.

Balkan Power Individual™

I met this girl at a club and got her number and facebook. This was last week on saturday so this friday I talk to her online about going to a bar sunday night. It was her birthday yesterday (saturday) so today I text her at 3pm if she is still down to go to the bar or if she is too hung over from last night. I get no response. I'm seeing her right now connected on facebook but I don't plan to message her.

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:54 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I met this girl at a club and got her number and facebook.

Is it your normal routine to facebook random girls?

I went to a lounge in NYC. I met this girl. I approached her on the dance floor, we bumped and grinded. Took her to the bar area to get a drink. Soon after we make out. She gives me her address instead of a number and goes back to her friends. She was British and didnt have a cell number yet. I go to her place the next week, she is surprised that i didn't forget about her. I make out with her there, she grabs my whole body,but eventually she tells me to leave because she has work to complete for her job. We exchange numbers this time. I make plans to meet up but at the last minute she cancels. She eventually tells me she has to go back to England, but wants to keep in touch because she will return.

This happened last week but forgot to post it here. After getting her #, this was for a first date, all through text. Made plans a few days before and was just confirming...

Me: For tonight come by my place and I'll drive. How's 8:45?
Her: What's the plan after i get there where will you be driving to
Me: Head out and grab a drink
Her: Sounds very exciting detailed plan!! I'm going to pass

To me that was quite bitchy/snobby. But I did not even bother responding as I don't care that much. Sounded like she was hoping for a meal of sorts or something.

Quote: (05-06-2012 11:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

This happened last week but forgot to post it here. After getting her #, this was for a first date, all through text. Made plans a few days before and was just confirming...

To me that was quite bitchy/snobby. But I did not even bother responding as I don't care that much. Sounded like she was hoping for a meal of sorts or something.

Is that what she wrote, word for word, or are you paraphrasing?

That writing style is very common among self-important women. It's unnecessarily formal, but grammatically incorrect at the same time. Add in the unnecessary sarcasm and the unwarranted expectations and you've got a definite contender in the "America's Most Undeserving and Entitled Princess Pageant." By the way, there should definitely be such a thing.

I got flaked on.
Chick on oslo was after the dick..but went to her parents house instead of mine

I am the cock carousel

[edit]

damn...this is twice in two weeks

A Belorussian girl I was trying to get with flaked on me..
Don't know if she's actually sick or not...she cancelled the date about 7 hours ahead of time

I am the cock carousel

Quote: (05-07-2012 08:30 AM)j r Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 11:00 PM)slubu Wrote:  

Is that what she wrote, word for word, or are you paraphrasing?

That writing style is very common among self-important women. It's unnecessarily formal, but grammatically incorrect at the same time. Add in the unnecessary sarcasm and the unwarranted expectations and you've got a definite contender in the "America's Most Undeserving and Entitled Princess Pageant." By the way, there should definitely be such a thing.

I left out one exchange about logistics (my address), but otherwise that is word for word, down to the punctuation.

Quote: (05-06-2012 08:03 PM)RandalGraves Wrote:  

Quote: (05-06-2012 07:54 PM)Riker Wrote:  

I met this girl at a club and got her number and facebook.

Is it your normal routine to facebook random girls?

For young argentinian girls I think its a good strategy, especially if you didn't get to talk much. I've yet to make any closes but I'm trying it out for a few reasons... I'll update later with results.

Had a date with a girl on tuesday.

She texted me on tuesday morning and said she wasn't in the mood and couldn't meet me.

Later she explains saying that she got a dui the night prior.

Chick I had plans with me tonight just texted me that she's flaking cause she has to go comfort a friend that got her car stolen.

It really takes every fiber in my being not to immediately nuke a chick from orbit when she does this, but fuck, if i did that I'd be immediately eliminating half the chicks I make plans with. I am the only one that finds getting chicks to show up is actually much harder than banging them once they do show up? These are some backward-ass times in which we live.

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:43 PM)j r Wrote:  

I am the only one that finds getting chicks to show up is actually much harder than banging them once they do show up? These are some backward-ass times in which we live.

Nope, I fully agree. For me getting them out on a date is the hardest part, after they show up to the point of bang is much much easier. At least for me.

Quote: (05-09-2012 03:43 PM)j r Wrote:  

Chick I had plans with me tonight just texted me that she's flaking cause she has to go comfort a friend that got her car stolen.

It really takes every fiber in my being not to immediately nuke a chick from orbit when she does this, but fuck, if i did that I'd be immediately eliminating half the chicks I make plans with. I am the only one that finds getting chicks to show up is actually much harder than banging them once they do show up? These are some backward-ass times in which we live.

Should have been like, "that's great, you two can come to my place we will go steal her a new car, and have a hot all night threesome afterwards to celebrate."

I thought I posted in this thread about making two dates on a Thursday assuming one would flake, but I don't see my post. Oh well, both flaked. One because some "inconvenience came up" the other literally stood me up because the bus she was waiting for never came... Ridiculous. Both want to reschedule though and I'm seeing another today.