rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to approach a bartender...

I don't get out much but I also understand that I must do so to meet women or it's back to social networking sites. One place that I've known about since I was a teenager that I go to from time to time because they play live music and I have a thing for the girl that happens to be the bartender and a couple of my friends know her personally. My question is how would a shy and inexperienced guy like myself go about approaching a bartender? Especially when I don't drink...

I might be a newbie in terms of game, but take this from an experienced drinker - don't bother. She will be all nice and friendly but that's only to get you to buy more drinks and give tips.

Make friends instead with the MALE bartenders - they will talk you up in front of the ladies at the counter and takes the pressure of opening them away from you. And the bartenders i know are all pretty experienced with women, one of the most alpha jobs in the world (Roosh has blogged this).

Also, discounted and free drinks on occasion [Image: biggrin.gif]

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

I have banged bartenders.

Couple things are required: A+ game and serious effort.

Quote: (04-06-2012 01:56 AM)GameOver Wrote:  

I don't get out much but I also understand that I must do so to meet women or it's back to social networking sites. One place that I've known about since I was a teenager that I go to from time to time because they play live music and I have a thing for the girl that happens to be the bartender and a couple of my friends know her personally. My question is how would a shy and inexperienced guy like myself go about approaching a bartender? Especially when I don't drink...

Go there when it is not busy, like show up at 9pm on Friday or Saturday.

Or Show up on a monday, tuesday, wednesday, when it is not busy.

She will be bored and not busy. You and her will be alone talking.

If your shy and inexperience go read bang and build some experience by talking to bartenders. There is no short cut. You will lose some to get some. That is reality. There is no short cut. I repeat no short cut. If you want a short cut its call Pro Game.

If you don't drink , order a beer and pretend to drink it. Go to the rest room and dump some of it in the sink. I don't drink either.

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-7609.html

Quote: (04-13-2012 12:42 AM)jerome Wrote:  

If your shy and inexperience go read bang and build some experience by talking to bartenders. There is no short cut. You will lose some to get some. That is reality. There is no short cut. I repeat no short cut. If you want a short cut its call Pro Game.

If you don't drink , order a beer and pretend to drink it. Go to the rest room and dump some of it in the sink. I don't drink either.
or order a non alcoholic drink... [Image: huh.gif]

srs one of the weirdest bits of advice on here

Quote: (04-13-2012 01:01 PM)whitenoise Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2012 12:42 AM)jerome Wrote:  

or order a non alcoholic drink... [Image: huh.gif]

srs one of the weirdest bits of advice on here

If you are going to criticize the post, please explain why you don't think it would work. Or offer some advice to the poster, Please share your own experience. Instead of being negative. Your comments provide no advice to the author.

That was my suggestion, coming from my field experience. If you show up early, it allows you the oppurtunity to talk to her. If you show up at a busy time there is very little chance of gaming her. Since there will be alot of distractions. This is how I game bartender.

If you don't like the post troll. please provide constructive criticize, instead of being negative. Or least offer some advice to the poster.

The goal on this forum is to share thoughts and opinions on game...not being negative.