rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best game strategies for young ethnic guy to get type of girl he likes

This is my first post, so excuse me if it should be in another area. i've been following mr. roosh's blag and plan on buying the books soon. I was a member of this board before, but was banned because i asked dumb questions. i can admit that now. i hope i can have another chance.

here's my problem: i live in a city where people of my race are not really considered that desirable. i am a minority, but the girls that i'm attracted to are generally white girls. i'm not racist, but i'm not attracted to black, asian, or southeast asian women, which are pretty abundant in my city. but caucasian girls won't even look at guys like me. one time i was at the mall and i could see the girls actually avoid eye contact with me. i was dressed in my best jeans and shirt and had my hair nice.

i was a virgin until like three months ago, when i took some of the advice from this board and had relations with a white girl from my high school (i graduated two years ago). she's not super attractive (a bit overwieght), but she was really enthusiastic. i felll in love kind of hard and she stopped contacting me when i kept texting her and skping her non-stop. i can't get over her!!

i have been trying ot get with other girls since, but i can't seem to attract any of the type of girl that i like (caucausian, as i said). i have a couple of african-american girls in my chemistry class at college that are always inviting me to stuff, but i'm not interested. there's also this girl that i grew up with (she's my same race) and she seems like she likes me. i'm not looking to bang around. i'm just looking for a girlfriend, so i'm not going to pursue them.

can you guys give me some advice on how to get my white-gril magic back? i wouldn't mind getting back with my ex, but a more attractive girl would be even better!!

thanks. sorry for the long post.

Buy the books ASAP - they have precise answers to your questions. Till then, stick with black girls. Btw, I'm happy for your loss, had been wondering where had you disappeared all this while.

Game is a necessary evil

Welcome to the forum!
Get some confidence first and foremost, the best way is too date as many girls as possible.
Go out with the African-American girls to gain experience and insight into how women think, also what they may think of you.
They will give you insight into what you are doing wrong or right!
Hit the gym, you will feel better all around.
Be a better person and people will feel your vibe.
Forget about your ex and try to forget about your race.
If all else fails, then work on leaving the town/city you live in.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

One has to admire his persistence.

Shit is funny....your white girl magic? hahaha

What is your ethnic background?

i heard black girls have std's at higher rates and that makes me nervous. i also don't like thier bad attitudes. why can't you guys except that i like a certain type of girl. you guys do!!

i was labeled a "troll" before, but im just a normal guy with needs and preferences.

this racism in my city is killing my game.please help.

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:05 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

One has to admire his persistence.

Yup. Our resident indian troll is very resilient despite coming back and getting kicked out all the time. Give him a chance and let him be a permanent fixture on this board. http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4838.html

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:03 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Welcome to the forum!
Get some confidence first and foremost, the best way is too date as many girls as possible.
Go out with the African-American girls to gain experience and insight into how women think, also what they may think of you.
They will give you insight into what you are doing wrong or right!
Hit the gym, you will feel better all around.
Be a better person and people will feel your vibe.
Forget about your ex and try to forget about your race.
If all else fails, then work on leaving the town/city you live in.

thanks rudebwoy. you're not rude at all.

it's hard to forget about my race when i know that people are judgeing me based on it. i asked a girl for her phone # at starbuck once and she said 'your not my type.' i could tell that meant 'because your [the race i am].'

Quote: (04-01-2012 05:49 PM)troglodyte Wrote:  

i was a virgin until like three months ago, when i took some of the advice from this board and had relations with a white girl from my high school (i graduated two years ago). she's not super attractive (a bit overwieght), but she was really enthusiastic. i felll in love kind of hard and she stopped contacting me when i kept texting her and skping her non-stop. i can't get over her!!

LOL. "had relations"

You mean to tell me you would prefer to bang fat white girls than hot black or Indian babes?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

White American girls are no prize. What city are you in? In my experience people in general are more open minded about interracial dating in cities than in suburbs or the sticks. Doesn't sound like your old enough for the bar scene. Hit up a library or coffee shops in the city.

Team Nachos

Please let him stay this time Roosh!

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:15 PM)Master Of My Own Kingdom Wrote:  

Yup. This indian troll is very resilient, he should be a permanent fixture on this board.

what makes you think im indian? im not indian.

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:23 PM)houston Wrote:  

Please let him stay this time Roosh!

He could provide serious contribution here. If he could be the official RooshVForum mascot, that'd be neat.
[Image: monkey.gif]

This reminds me of the time I was a fucking fat white whale with this skinny Indian dude.

I just stared at him in disbelief and he had the audacity to look back cockily at me. What the fuck?

Quote: (04-01-2012 06:12 PM)troglodyte Wrote:  

i heard black girls have std's at higher rates and that makes me nervous. i also don't like thier bad attitudes. why can't you guys except that i like a certain type of girl. you guys do!!

i was labeled a "troll" before, but im just a normal guy with needs and preferences.

Racism in your city is killing your game but yet you make a broad statement that black girls have STD's at a higher rate.

Our New Blog:

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

Racism in your city is killing your game but yet you make a broad statement that black girls have STD's at a higher rate.

I'm pretty sure black girls do have a higher STD rate than any other ethnic group. Somebody posted an article about it here in relation to D.C specifically.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:16 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:10 PM)rudebwoy Wrote:  

I'm pretty sure black girls do have a higher STD rate than any other ethnic group. Somebody posted an article about it here in relation to D.C specifically.

Just because someone posted it does not mean it is fact!!!

What makes you pretty sure? Have you or someone you know contacted an STD from a black girl.

I have a friend who caught an STD from a Canadian girl, yet I would not form an opinion that Canadian girls have a higher rate of STD's than any other nationality.

Our New Blog:

irregardless whether black girls have std's or not, im not interested!! i want a gf. there are plenty of guys here who like african-american girls, like athlone mcginis and mecanico.

can you guys be more specific about your advice? i would like to move on from the jokes about my presence here. it's very hard to be taken seriously around here.

right now, i go to malls and the movies or places in my college where caucasian girls congregate. this happened last time.

me - "can i ask you a personal question?"
her - "um yes."
me - "do you have a boyfriend?"
her - "no."
me - "i'd like to audition for the part."
her - "that's cute, but you're not my type."

should i go to different places? what should i wear? should i be more direct?

Based off the short dialogue you provided in the above post, sounds like you have weak game, that's why you're not any of these girls' type. Even if these girls were totally blind to race.

ps, my ex and me only had hand sex. does that count as a notch? twice it was through the pants and then after it was raw.

fugiwara- i generally don't use that game. i usually tell them how pretty their hair is or their eyes or whatever. if that goes well i ask if they like guys from my race. i know thats probably dumb, but it saves time and heartbreak.

just rock that Apu game, dawg. you'll be all set.

[Image: attachment.jpg5584]   
[Image: attachment.jpg5585]   
[Image: attachment.jpg5586]   

Indian troll, I'm Indian and bang white women pretty much exclusively, and my game is mediocre at best. So yes, you can get with white chicks, assuming you actually care and aren't here just to troll.

Quote: (04-01-2012 08:10 PM)troglodyte Wrote:  

ps, my ex and me only had hand sex. does that count as a notch? twice it was through the pants and then after it was raw.
LOL! Roosh, can we keep him?

Quote: (04-01-2012 08:10 PM)troglodyte Wrote:  

fugiwara- i generally don't use that game. i usually tell them how pretty their hair is or their eyes or whatever. if that goes well i ask if they like guys from my race. i know thats probably dumb, but it saves time and heartbreak.
For starters, DO NOT ask them if they date/like/go for Indian guys. That's pathetic.

Hey, now, sometimes I like to ask girls (but not right off the bat) if they are into Asians. I like to think that I'm a rather good-looking guy, and when I ask this, girls always kinda pause, and I grin and nod while saying, "Oh, yeah, you are." (I'm a hapa, so YMMV if you're skrait-up AZN.

But what I was seeing with that dialogue, was you trying to qualify yourself to her. Reframe it so she must qualify herself to you. You want to audition for the boyfriend part? No way, man.

Perhaps she's not saying that her "type" excludes Indian dudes, but that her "type" excludes weeshness.

I can't believe i actually read this post, but since i did, i'll tell you this DUDE (i don't believe in name calling behind a computer screen, i would rather do it to your face if required)....

Drop the race issue, count your blessings that you have access to this forum, and pretty much massive amount of information online that can help you in many ways.

Keep in mind BIOLOGY/GENETICS, if you create attraction properly, trigger correct switches, you'll attract women regardless of race.

But most importantly, you gotta dress/carry yourself in a proper, confident, stylish manner that allows you to approach and open a brief window to trigger attraction switches.

Quote: (04-01-2012 07:57 PM)troglodyte Wrote:  

me - "can i ask you a personal question?"
her - "um yes."
me - "do you have a boyfriend?"
her - "no."
me - "i'd like to audition for the part."
her - "that's cute, but you're not my type."

should i go to different places? what should i wear? should i be more direct?

This sounds like a weak/douchebag move to me. I'll bet all of my money that she probably heard that from 10 other guys before you.

As a beginner, have you thought about a simple "Hello, how's you day going?".....see where it goes, heck i do that sometimes when i'm out of it and pretty much wing it on my looks/body language, and quite frankly, rarely failed.

"irregardless whether black girls have std's or not, im not interested!! i want a gf. there are plenty of guys here who like african-american girls, like athlone mcginis and mecanico."

Me and Athlone wingin' the sistas. I'm down.