rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

RSD on Daygame vs. Nightgame: "The sun is out; you do the same thing"

Tyler argues that there is zero difference to how you should run your day game. Watch the first minute of the video to hear him on this.

Roosh in Day Bang says you need to change your approach if you want maximum results.

My day game fucking sucks, and no matter what I do I can't get the results I do at night, so I'm leaving the floor open to the rest of the guys here. What do you think?

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Day and Night Game to me are well, Night and Day.

Or I should say, my Night Game has bigger swings to it; more aloof at times, more aggressive at times.

Day Game is more trust building and stable.

The both have the same core principles to me: Dress Sharp, make her laugh, show her your The G, etc

"Tyler argues that there is zero difference to how you should run your day game"

I guess this all depends on what kind of Game you are running.

I'd argue that Tyler is a loser. He has made his life pickup. He has probably approached double digit girls for like 95% of the days in the last 10 years and I doubt he could get a 8+ woman.

Quote: (03-14-2012 12:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Tyler argues that there is zero difference to how you should run your day game. Watch the first minute of the video to hear him on this.

Roosh in Day Bang says you need to change your approach if you want maximum results.

My day game fucking sucks, and no matter what I do I can't get the results I do at night, so I'm leaving the floor open to the rest of the guys here. What do you think?

has you experience been equal (equally bad?) using both approaches? how has your overall experience with daygame been so far i remember you talking about hitting it hard a while back

guy sounds like a complete douchebag. of course there is a difference. you definitely cant be as aggressive or its "street harassment" hes probably just mocking it because he has no daygame product to sell

also that guy does not come across as someone who can even pull off roosh's method.

Quote:Quote:

has you experience been equal (equally bad?) using both approaches? how has your overall experience with daygame been so far i remember you talking about hitting it hard a while back

Well, as things got colder in NE I stopped doing day game as much. I continued to do dance approaches and get a lot of girls that way. This past winter was the mildest winter I've ever seen in NE, so day game is possible for me to do right now.

My motivation for day game evaporated after January, since as it stands I'm constantly getting laid from girls who chase me or from new notches at night. It's hard to go out and learn a new style of game when you've got all the pussy you need. Maybe I'll go back to day game during the summer.

However, when I did do day game regularly, I mostly stuck to street game and clothing store game. Coffee shop game is too slow, and subway game is awful because of logistics. (No lie, however, I have a friend who used to run subway game almost exclusively for all of his lays [Image: icon_lol.gif])

Street game: pet shop opener would get girls to stop, but getting off the initial topic was ridiculously hard. Only successfully transitioned 1 out of 10 approaches, and the conversation would suck ass. Girls never bit on big baits, no matter how many I dropped. Same went for clothing store game. Girls never gave a fuck about anything I said, except for a few times that they would bite. Most of them would drone on about the clothing. Then if girls did bite, 50% of them had boyfriends and the other 50% would flake.

Obviously I'm not doing something right, but I'm not sure what it is at the moment. My style to figuring out game is to use trial and error until I get it. I'm not the kind of guy who asks for help on every step of the way unless I get stuck on it for a few months.

Before I learned Roosh's style of day game, however, I tried to approach girls in the day the same way I would at night. Girls would blow me out or flake every time.

So, no matter what I have tried has yielded zero results. Compared to my night game, day game is fucking drudgery. I can go out at night and have an awesome time every time, but day time approaches feel like I'm pulling my teeth out.

I'm not giving up on day game, and I'm not giving up on Roosh's methods. However, RSD is a major pick up company that probably makes over a million each year, so I thought this video would be interesting to post.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

The first 5 seconds of this video discredits this guy. Guys who are doing the same thing in the day that they're doing at night are rarely successful. Maybe they collect numbers from pulling theatrics and stunts, but they're not seeing much success--in the vast majority of cases. See any one of the threads with guys doing approaches on video. Maybe it makes for good watching, but this is exactly what NOT to do. They're entertainment clowns. Maybe a guy who's exceptionally attractive may get away with it, but for the average-to-just-normally-attractive guy, this is totally the wrong approach. It unsustainable and wastes a lot of energy for paltry results.

Day game should look pretty boring on video. It's a different sell entirely. Even though I still do the occasional night outing, it's probably safe to say that I lean day game nowadays. The particulars of Roosh's method are somewhat different than mine, but the game principles are fundamentally the same.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (03-14-2012 12:43 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

The particulars of Roosh's method are somewhat different than mine, but the game principles are fundamentally the same.

What are the main differences Tuth?

A guy who builds a successful business, has a lot of satisfied customers, and has videos of himself pulling is now a "loser," "douchebag," and "entertainment clowns."

(And Christian Hendricks and Oliva Munn are 5s.)

Hating on people will do more to kill your day game than anything else.

Hating is based on jealously, and jealously is a sign of insecurity.

Women can sense insecurity.

The best way to run day game is get a dog.

A dog is the best wing man a guy will ever have.

Doesn't work for guys who travel, but I hate travelling, so it works extremely well for me.

Anyhow, man, the hate is getting thick.

(And some guys call me an "asshole." Maybe. But I am not jealous and do not hate on people who are succeeding in life.)

I don't have strong opinions on the matter, I sympathize with both sides. I have been in situations where the girl feels, "wait, who is this guy? He's cute and funny and talking to me like he knows me, but he's a complete stranger." That may sound like a good thing, but they can be thrown off by it and get a little cagey. That said, despite buying Day Bang, I've never fully fleshed out the techniques in it.

There may also be regional differences - eg, chill West Coast chicks being more open to flirting with a guy they just met, during the day.

Tyler Durden's book The Blueprint is excellent.

Quote: (03-14-2012 01:08 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

A guy who builds a successful business, has a lot of satisfied customers, and has videos of himself pulling is now a "loser," "douchebag," and "entertainment clowns."

Soulja Boy sold millions of records. The Kardashians have made 100's of Millions. I can go on.

I'm not criticizing your game Samseau, I'm just sharing my day game experiences and learning.

Quote: (03-14-2012 12:43 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

(snip)

However, when I did do day game regularly, I mostly stuck to street game and clothing store game. Coffee shop game is too slow, and subway game is awful because of logistics. (No lie, however, I have a friend who used to run subway game almost exclusively for all of his lays [Image: icon_lol.gif])

Day game's supposed to be slower and with Roosh's indirect style it's even slower, you're getting quicker notches at night because you can get away with many escalation moves (such as dancing) that you can't during the day. Girls are not in the mood to get hit on during the day, we can't "scare cats away" with "Heeeeyoooo! Wassup?" or dance game moves.

With any given day game setting, logistics will be tricky since you can't push for the bang right then and there. The purpose of day gaming is to sell yourself in under 20 minutes, build comfort/attraction, get a date/instadate (which extends the process), then bang.

Street game: pet shop opener would get girls to stop, but getting off the initial topic was ridiculously hard. Only successfully transitioned 1 out of 10 approaches, and the conversation would suck ass. Girls never bit on big baits, no matter how many I dropped. Same went for clothing store game. Girls never gave a fuck about anything I said, except for a few times that they would bite. Most of them would drone on about the clothing. Then if girls did bite, 50% of them had boyfriends and the other 50% would flake.

Street approach is hard because most of the time if a girl's on the streets she has an agenda that she might not be in the mood for a chat. So you have to be on the lookout for how fast they're walking. Then again, I don't give a fuck and approach who looks attractive anyway.

Pet shop opener: the opener feels more ridiculous if I open the girl on the street at night (yes, I know this is "day game"...but I think evening scenarios in a grocery store, street, subway, etc. also apply). With any opener and as long as she makes eye contact or her feet planted on the ground, I don't even think about "transitioning" and just keep rambling till I pick out something from what she said or came up with a spontaneous observation.

On girls not giving a fuck about baits: the way I see it, different girls have different tastes. Whatever cool thing you're into, they won't give a shit unless they're into it, are attracted to you, are curious about it, or they can benefit from it. American(ized) women are selfish, they don't really want to get to know you. In my case, I get a lot of responses with my "photographer bait" because they think they can use my skills to attention whore or get pro quality shots.

BTW, baits don't need to be limited to hobbies/jobs. They can be situations you're in at the moment. I've been milking the "I've just moved around here" bait even though I've been at my place for a few months.

Obviously I'm not doing something right, but I'm not sure what it is at the moment. My style to figuring out game is to use trial and error until I get it. I'm not the kind of guy who asks for help on every step of the way unless I get stuck on it for a few months.

What helps with me is that I keep a diary related to game. Using a moleskine notebook gave me the impression of "serious intent to learn game." I don't write about every approach as that gets boring. I only write about what clicks and what doesn't, significant approaches, and other game-related ideas and thoughts.

(snip)

So, no matter what I have tried has yielded zero results. Compared to my night game, day game is fucking drudgery. I can go out at night and have an awesome time every time, but day time approaches feel like I'm pulling my teeth out.

I'm not giving up on day game, and I'm not giving up on Roosh's methods. (snip)

Yeah keep it up bro. I get shut down all the time and I've grown almost immune to it...but I still do chicken out from time to time, haha.

Chicks that you find during daygame, might not be regular bar/club skanks and tend to be more quality. With day game skills you have access to them. Quality takes and deserves time.

And it's possible to "feel awesome" during the day. My method is to imagine "amazing shit" and talk to different people to warm me up with chatting. How you do it is up to you.

To quote you on another thread, "Who said this (game) is easy?" It's easy to read the book but hard to master the methods.

In day game you cannot start touching and caressing the girl or dance with her.The whole concept of similarity to night game is ridiculous.

Tyler is such a fraud and a liar when it comes to day game. He doesn't even teach day game. Why is he even talking like he is an expert.

He has no business in talking about day game. If you want to see a man's real game. Put him in front of a 10 or a 9....His frame will betray him, and I saw it myself.

If you are a player, a women beauty cannot control your frame....

Tyler doesn't even do daygame. So how does a man who doesn't do daygame, comment on the difference between night and day.

He doesn't even know the value of day game. Only a man who does day game know, how fucking easy it is compare to night game.

Daygame is the easiest game, if you ever master it. Any player of day game knows how easy it is....There is a gigantic difference in day game and night game.

At the same time the fundamental and foundation of night or day game is the same. The difference is energy level and certain aspect I will not go into details about, since RSD or other snake skin PUA maybe reading this......So they can learn from true players....

Since most marketers never took the time to do 100 day approaches in there life.....to know the minor difference...

Quote: (03-14-2012 02:43 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

In day game you cannot start touching and caressing the girl or dance with her.The whole concept of similarity to night game is ridiculous.

True, maybe Samseau was trying to use dance game while she was walking to work.

I prefer Roosh's work for daygame.

Tyler might be able to pull of impressive shit in daygame but he's been in the game for 11 years.

A newbie trying that will get nowhere.

I like what he says about being congruent with your emotional state.

Quote: (03-14-2012 07:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

WTF does this mean... congruent with emotional state....sounds like a lab report....ie...not going to get laid...

Quote: (03-14-2012 07:11 PM)soup Wrote:  

"listen to your feelings"

[Image: heart.gif]

Quote:Quote:

True, maybe Samseau was trying to use dance game while she was walking to work.

Yeah dude, I took her arm and gave her a spin... and all she did was start screaming for the cops! What's up with that?

I think congruency just means being believable. So in this vid, he's talking about being able to be perceived as "that guy" who'd just goes up to a girl and picks her up.

It's like with day game. You just have to make it seem like you talk to random people on the street all the time, and that it's not some big deal.

Quote: (03-14-2012 07:48 PM)soup Wrote:  

I think congruency just means being believable. So in this vid, he's talking about being able to be perceived as "that guy" who'd just goes up to a girl and picks her up.

It's like with day game. You just have to make it seem like you talk to random people on the street all the time, and that it's not some big deal.

its call being genuine and confident....not some made up mental masturbation bs Tyler, spent thinking about in his room.

I enjoy the video where it over analyzed stuff that is meaningless to your life...AHHHH where is Tony Robbins when I need him....Awaken the Giant within!!!!!

Here some better advice, than Tyler, read Bang and than do 100 day game approach.....in 90 days.......You will understand day game.....

I promise you, you will get laid...you have 100 chances....you can't fuck that up.....

Daygame? Nightgame?

What, are you a different person during the day than during the night? Does your personality changes depending on the position of the sun?

"Game" is not something you do. Game is something you are.

If you need to differentiate between gimmicks done during the day and gimmicks done during the night, then you have no Game. You have "game", purchased at 49.99 per DVD.

I pity these fools.

I've seen Tyler's videos. They're all night game or night time street game outside the clubs. Paul Junka would be better off for day game help. He basically advocates aggressive and fast day game to get high volume of numbers, then he'll invite girls up to his apartment for the first date and goes aggressively for the bang. Similar to Tuthomosis's "New Recipe for First Date Bangs". It's worth checking out simply for burning into your mind that every time you go out or go on a date, your crib should be in striking distance so you can actually go for the bang.

these dudes are fucking out.

gimmicks.