rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Most Girls Ever Banged In One Year?

What was the most girls that you ever banged in one year? What was the secret of your success? Tell us how many and tell us about it. What made you so successful that year? (ex. You’re a male model? Your game is tighter than a mosquitoes’ ass? you were the bouncer at a strip club? what was the secret to your success? Note: this is NOT number of times you fucked in one year. It is different girls banged in one year!

Im a virgin, thats my story and Im sticking to it. Never fails.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

I do things the hardway.

Here is my breakdown:

How to Swoop 100 Fly Girls Per Year

http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2010/01/how...-year.html

Last year I was significantly lower than that as I was exploring my concept of the "Mini-Relationship".

Which is similar in theory to Tim Ferriss' "Mini-Retirement" only never has gotten the mainstream appeal.

G, do you still head out 3 to 5 times a week? Could you do this if you had to be somewhere next day at 8AM?

Not that I ever aspire to 100, but even half that would involve so much fucking when the hell would you ever sleep? Torture of the damned, as you say, I guess. International playboy could do this but a cubicle peon would be hard-pressed.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:25 AM)ElJefe Wrote:  

G, do you still head out 3 to 5 times a week? Could you do this if you had to be somewhere next day at 8AM?

Not that I ever aspire to 100, but even half that would involve so much fucking when the hell would you ever sleep? Torture of the damned, as you say, I guess. International playboy could do this but a cubicle peon would be hard-pressed.

I don't head out 3 to 5 times a week anymore, unless I am traveling.

And yes, I do it when I have to be up even at 6am.

Trust me, it is not for the faint of heart.

I used to do work (and this was as recent as two years ago), two or three days a week on no sleep.

I honestly should be in the Guiness Book of World Records for this.

But then again, I have always felt that toughness has been one of my strengths.

Mind over matter and all that.

You mean new-meat bangs, and not repeats?

If so, 21, last year. Since I've gotten into the game community, it's essentially doubling every year. I'm at 6 new since 2012 started.

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:58 AM)soup Wrote:  

You mean new-meat bangs, and not repeats?

If so, 21, last year. Since I've gotten into the game community, it's essentially doubling every year. I'm at 6 new since 2012 started.

So what's your secret? What are your strengths? Where are you meeting the girls? So do you expect to do 36 or more this year?

brianmark: there is no secret, there is no magic thing you can learn that will cause you to slay unreasonable amounts of pussy. it takes time to get to a level to get that many girls, it takes hundreds of approaches and dedication as the G outlined. You have to WORK for it, do everything in your power to get more pussy and constantly adapt.

Take for example soup, I doubt he just sits around and waits for pussy to come to him, he constantly learns new things that will help with getting girls, evaluates what hes doings and improves. He goes out there and approaches, sets himself up for bangs etc.

Quote: (03-05-2012 11:14 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

I do things the hardway.

Here is my breakdown:

Last year I was significantly lower than that as I was exploring my concept of the "Mini-Relationship".

Which is similar in theory to Tim Ferriss' "Mini-Retirement" only never has gotten the mainstream appeal.

100, that sounds like a lot.
Do you work or just game girls 24/7?
I see you have a strip club seduction book. Are these girls strippers?
Do you have male model looks?
Do you spend a lot of money to impress?
How do you get rid of the girls after you fuck them, so that you can move on to the next? Girls I fuck tend to stick to me which can certainly lower your notch count!

Game has allowed me to turn what was for the most of my life a weakness with women, into a strength. You see, I have a somewhat obsessive personality. I get tunnel vision with things. Instead of focusing on one girl out of fear that I wouldn't have many options, I turned my intense persistence towards game. It was like getting oneitis for game.

Notch 15 hit somewhere in the last few months of 2011. It was at the point that I realized that I wanted to hit 20. With that number burned into my mind, I put almost every hour I had available towards attaining the goal.

I felt very much like a golfer who has got the ball just one short putt away from the hole. 5 might not seem like the biggest number to some, but when December rolled in, the pressure started to build. I would spend an entire Sunday on OKCupid messaging girls, I'd be out most nights of the week trying to pick-up, I'd spend a lot time on this forum. I'd set timers for reading materials 10 mins, 45 min on OKCupid etc. Christmas was coming up and I had one more left.

Then, on X-mas eve, I pulled a same-day date with a Jewish chick from Okcupid. I think I ran Tuth's same night bang recipe on her, and it was over. This was the best X-mas I've ever had. I became my own Santa. When we finished banging, I put her in a cab and went out to celebrate at a bar where I ended up making out with two different girls. The next day, I pulled an SNL with a girl I met in a bar. I had my foot in the game wormhole. That's when I hit 21 and said to myself "Now I can rest."

So, I've proved to myself that I can get the numbers going if need be. Now, it's about reaching for higher quality. I want to be banging 8s and 9s this year. It's an entirely different battle.

I think a thing to keep in mind with game is that yes, there are probably guys out there who are swimming in all types of pussy because they have good looks, money, fame, status, or something like that. They have it easier than most guys. But, if you are having trouble getting ass, all is not lost. You might have to work a lot harder than those guys, and there might be certain types of women that are just not going to be available to you without those advantages, but you are not stuck.

Quote: (03-06-2012 02:28 AM)brianmark Wrote:  

I do things the hardway.

Here is my breakdown:

How do you get rid of the girls after you fuck them, so that you can move on to the next? Girls I fuck tend to stick to me which can certainly lower your notch count!

Quote:Quote:

It's all relative.

Always work. Read the sheet. I break down how it's done.

Many were Exotic Dancers. But never more than half. Probably a 60-40 split between Civilians and Exotics.

No. Male models are gay.

But yeah, I could work in Hollywood. Ha. That's what I think anyways. But then again, my ego is pretty big.

I "flash" money. Big difference. And I have mastered the subtle art of "showing" wealth without really "showing out".

How do you get rid of the girls after you fuck them, so that you can move on to the next?

How to Un-Pick up Girls http://www.thegmanifesto.com/2009/07/how...girls.html

It should also be noted that I didn't come anywhere close to this last year, as I was exploring my concept of the "Mini-Relationship".

I did do this for 6-7 years straight.

This year I am well off it as well. Although in the first two weeks of Feb I swooped 5 girls. So I was on pace then.

Lately I am focusing on stacking chips and personal development.

25 last year. Most were in Thailand but not pros. I was able to pull it off via pipelining, being exotic (white), I'm good looking, aggressive, and had a nice apartment (by Thai standards) three blocks from a bar where I was friends with the owners and staff. Adding this all together made it very easy for me.

I do things the hardway.

Here is my breakdown:

This from you blog you attached “How to Swoop 100 girls in a year”
-
Las Vegas
At some point in the year, you are going to have to hit up Las Vegas. The reason? You need to roll thru a place where you can go “Murder Machine” and swoop like five girls in a night. There is no place is easier to swoop five girls in a night than Las Vegas. Most times when I do this, I just keep my door to my Salon Suite at Wynn propped open. Otherwise, I am struggling with that damn room key all night. Lately, I have been considering asking Steve Wynn to put in a revolving door for me.
-
Can you please explain how you can get 5 girls in one night? Are you throwing drug parties? Thanks!

30 sounds about right for me. Seeing numbers like this was when I was in good social circles, and worked at bar on weekends. I think that number would be 50 if I was set up proper in Tampa or NYC.

Those are big numbers, but anymore I happy to fuck 2-3 chicks all year, as long as their supplying me with constant pussy. The thing, the more girls you fuck, the more drama you'll have in your life. Like them stalking you outside, driving by your house in all hours of the night. And then telling others girls in the bar and social circles you are a whore. I've gotten a reputation several times.

60+. The secret? Atlanta, the eighties, plenty of money and drugs and before AIDS. Nuff said.

A man should look for what is, and not for what he thinks should be.
Apocalypse Cometh

I don't think i ever did more than 10-15 in a year. I mostly game in a country where ons are more of an exception than a rule, and i tend to keep quality girls around for a while - at least until they give up the ass. I'm romantic that way, heh.

Balkan Power Individual™

same thing here. I'm an intermediate player with an average of 10-15

it would be nice to see some comments here by beginners-intermediates, besides G-like veterans

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Quote: (03-11-2012 07:42 AM)calex Wrote:  

I don't think i ever did more than 10-15 in a year. I mostly game in a country where ons are more of an exception than a rule, and i tend to keep quality girls around for a while - at least until they give up the ass. I'm romantic that way, heh.

What country might that be, sir?

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Quote: (03-12-2012 06:07 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (03-11-2012 07:42 AM)calex Wrote:  

What country might that be, sir?

Serbia.

Quote: (03-10-2012 06:28 AM)brianmark Wrote:  

I do things the hardway.

Here is my breakdown:

This from you blog you attached “How to Swoop 100 girls in a year”
-
Las Vegas
At some point in the year, you are going to have to hit up Las Vegas. The reason? You need to roll thru a place where you can go “Murder Machine” and swoop like five girls in a night. There is no place is easier to swoop five girls in a night than Las Vegas. Most times when I do this, I just keep my door to my Salon Suite at Wynn propped open. Otherwise, I am struggling with that damn room key all night. Lately, I have been considering asking Steve Wynn to put in a revolving door for me.
-
Can you please explain how you can get 5 girls in one night? Are you throwing drug parties? Thanks!

With all the people watching this site, I, of course, can neither confirm nor deny.

Only began seriously working on game last year, during which I banged a total of 8 women. That's the most I've had in a year so far.

12 in 2011. I only do Day game. 4 of these pussies came trough Couchsurfing.
I believe i could improve it and duplicate in the next year. Right now my counting for the present year it´s just one, wich is not good.

Quote: (03-13-2012 09:41 AM)indiomago Wrote:  

12 in 2011. I only do Day game.

Logic would dictate that you could easily double those numbers if you went out at Night as well.

Quote: (03-13-2012 10:56 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Quote: (03-13-2012 09:41 AM)indiomago Wrote:  

12 in 2011. I only do Day game.

Logic would dictate that you could easily double those numbers if you went out at Night as well.

I think this really varies from person to person. Me personally i find it a lot easier to pull doing day game. Also think about it, you go to a club, there are 100 women in the club, you move to one or two women, 20 women saw you moving to her and now your pool became a lot smaller and you just made your chances to pull significantly less. Now you are in the mall, you moved to a chick, if she said no, only other people that are not your targets saw you hitting on her, you walk 200 metres down the mall, you have other targets to hit. Not just that, the biggest advantage of day game is that you see all types of women and they are not expecting to be approached by guys while during night game they become deffensive because they know they are wanted by most of guys in the club.

This is what works for me anyway, i know many guys who cant pull during day game but thats because they cant game without alcohol so night game becomes easier for them.

G:

I agree with you i need to do night game, and i will increase my numbers. It´something i really want to!
I usually failed at the night venues. I´m able to kiss girls at the nightclubs but i failed building ¨rapport¨or trust. I tried to take the girl to my place but they usually gave me an excuse ( like ¨i can´t leave my friends, or some other bs). Obviously the girls know there are other guys around and generally the ratio at the bars is 2 -3 guys to 1 girl in Argentina.
On the other hand i´m good opening during the day. Malls, bus stops , the gym. Get the number and go on date. Go for the bang on the first date.
Couchsurfing game me a very good amount of flags, but i confess the quality is so so...a lot of 5-6....sometimes a 7 ( best scenario)